FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rainy Night

Rainy Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *om7152128 OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

this time one from her point of view...enjoy

......."you've got mail!".....I've just got out of the bath, managed to get dried off and just have to see who the text is from. Grabbing my towel from the back of the bathroom door and throwing it on, I grab the phone and am pleasantly surprised to see that it's a message from "Naughty Dave" (lol).....a big smile spreads across my face.

"Just seen your FB status. You on your own then?"

"I am! I have total peace and quiet for a couple of hours. Time to chill out I think!"

Such a shame I thought, that I'm here and he's there....timing is just crap.

With a bit more thought maybe we could have sorted something for tonight.....hey ho.

I'll just have to jot a message to him later and let him know about how we could have spent the evening I guess.... lol

A couple of moments later, and bringing me back to my senses, "you've got mail!", "well aren't you going to invite me round then?!" the text message said.

oh my god! "wine poured and waiting for you, although you'll have to excuse me, I'm not dressed!!" I replied.

"even better!" the reply came back....hmmm....oh yes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Solihull

It wasn't long and there was a quiet knock at the door. I was so pleased to see you again.....it had only been a few days since we'd met at the hotel, but I was loving every minute of you being around me again. Just hoped you were still feeling the same.....it was all so naughty. From the explicit story telling, to the secret meeting.....

There you stood in the doorway, dripping wet from the rain that had been pouring all evening....wow....haha, I think if I could have got away with whisking you away and having my wicked way with you there and then I would have done. The collar of your jacket was turned up, I think you'd hoped it would keep the wet way, but it hadn't worked. The smile on your face as the water dripped down it was stunning....."well, are you going to let me in, or shall I stand here dripping?" you said laughing...

You step into the hall, and despite dripping everywhere still you grab me, before I've even a chance to say much, and kiss me so sweetly.....you hold my face, and gently kiss my warm lips, stopping every now and then to smile through the drips and stroke my hair which is still all scraped back and stragly at the edges after getting out of the bath....

My heart just leaps...your touch, and the coldness and wetness of your face...and your smell...yum

Solihull

Pulling away from you, for a moment, I managed to speak and gesture towards the kitchen..."why don't you take your coat off and come through." I poured you a glass of wine...."hope that's ok?"....."yeah, great thanks...not hoping to get me tipsy are you?!" you respond....."do I need to?" I say, throwing the most suggestive look your way! "what do you think?" and you throw an even naughtier one back!!

Grabbing the glasses you carry on following me through to the lounge....the fire's on...the lights quite low and the music is still playing quietly in the background. Before my bath I'd been sitting on the floor in the V of the corner settee, and a couple of bits and bobs were still strewn over the carpet....I naturally went to sit back on the floor, to tidy up the odds and ends, and was quite surprised that you came and joined me....it seemed really comfortable there....we stayed where we were....both leaning against opposite sides of the sofa and yet, arms, and legs intertwined, while we drank the wine, chatted about this and that, mainly what we'd been up to so far this weekend, and how nice it was to have some time to ourselves for a while.....bliss!

Its not really long before the chat turns to you pulling me toward you. I nestle into your arm and you hold me so close to you....kissing my head and stroking my hair, and you breathe in really deeply....you seem so comfortable and relaxed....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont stop more please

Solihull

After a few minutes I fidget around a little, and look up from where I'm settled, and kiss your neck and you reach down until your lips finally find mine again. It feels fantastic...so relaxed, and so tender...I just have to have more, and pull myself around to face you and kiss you again....your hands have started to wander over me, one is behind my head now and the other edging up my thigh...you seem to be enjoying the feel of my warm skin underneath the towel....between the text message, pouring the wine and the door knocking, there just hadn't been enough time to dress, so I thought, hey what the hell, I just know he'll approve anyway and I can't wait to see his reaction when he realises there really is nothing underneath!

Solihull

Your hand continues to lightly run up and down my thigh and then ventures down to the edge, where the fabric meets warm, soft, smooth skin, and it doesn't take long for you to begin gently tracing the edge of my towel with your fingers, gently teasing, one finger underneath with the others above and again moving up and down my thigh....your kisses have become a little more intense and its very clear that you want me as much as I want you.....

I've decided that it would be good fun to tease a little tonight....and not wanting to make things too easy for you, I decide not to react to your hand squeezing my thigh...I think you're desperately looking for a way to run your hand up a little further...maybe to feel the inside of my thigh, but I'm just gonna hold out a little longer, stay in this position that makes it near on impossible for you to move any further and concentrate on my kisses.....I want to tease you with my tongue, feel every part of you, you taste gorgeous and I want to make this last all night if I can...really want to make sure you get something you're not going to forget in a hurry and I know the longer we're like this, the more you're gonna want to see what's waiting underneath the towel! I concentrate on you...so want you to enjoy it all...kisses turn into you biting at my lip, and you kiss across my face, to my neck and it feels so good...your breath against my neck is so arousing, I can hear how much you want me as your breath changes....oh yes....in return I submit a little and take such pleasure in running my hands across your shoulders, up your neck and in your hair. I return your kisses more vigorously now which seems to spur you on even more....

Solihull

Our positions seem to be changing a little and we've shifted somehow, without me really noticing, and you're leaning towards me and I'm leaning back further....you've got clear access to just pull at the top of my towel a little in order to expose my breasts, and you move your hands up from my thighs, slowly, to feel them through the soft material....squeezing them gently and teasing my pert nipples sticking up through the fabric I feel my stomach leap for you again....you pull at the fabric across my chest, and your kisses move from my neck where you left off, and move down to my tits....the feeling is amazing and I feel like I'm tingling from head to foot as you lick, flick and suck me with your tongue, while your other hand is making the most of the breast you're not devouring.....

I'm determined not to make a play for your cock though tonight....I just know that the longer I leave it, the more you're gonna want it in the end....if I wait long enough, it'll be so raw. Such a contrast to how it all started tonight....I'm sure he knows by now that thats what I'm trying to do!

Solihull

Seems you did sus it out, and not having any of it you pull at the towel loosely fastened around my waist and you pull it open fully....i'm not able to resist...want you to see what's on offer tonight...you sit back on your knees and mutter something that I assume is pretty filthy, and show me the biggest smile...

Its quite clear when you take your t-shirt off that it had been hiding what had been going on in your trousers....your cock is just so hard against your jeans, and despite it still being tucked away, I can see the outline and know you're just desperate to be free of them.

I wrigglw down fully onto the floor a little more for you...you seem pleased with what you can see waiting for you....my knees are bent up and together at the moment, but you lean toward me again and gently pull them apart....so I'm now lying on the floor right in front of you, so turned on and in a position where I just want you to take me here and now. You lean right over between my legs and continue kissing my naked breasts....down over my stomach until you're near my newly shaven pussy...I know its so soft...just perfectly smooth and now very very wet from all the attention you've given me...I so want you to unbuckle your jeans and sink your stiff cock into it...only for the moment that isn't going to happen as you run your finger over the smoothness, and then down in between me...I feel so turned on, but what I can feel when you run your finger down me is just amazing...I'm so wet and you've clearly noticed how much I want you by the look on your face.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on lol

Solihull

You run your hands back down from there and rest them on my knees, gently pushing them apart a little more and then kiss inside my thighs over and over....you know what you're doing to me, and seem to be enjoying the fact that the tables have totally turned and now its you teasing me!!

Eventually, you move up a little more and start to head towards my wet, waiting pussy....fingering me, licking me, teasing me....its amazing...the feelings and sensations are just so intense and I can feel myself quivering with excitement...with anticipation, but you just don't let up and the attention continues. Just loving the way that you have your fingers deep inside me, pushing deep and yet writhing and turning and you're licking and teasing my clit over and over at the same time. It all becomes too much after what seems like no time at all and the quivering escalates into something much bigger and I gasp with the pleasure of it all....you continue and much as I need you to stop, you continue making sure I've exhausted every last moment of my orgasm....

Solihull

You push yourself up towards me and I can taste me on you as you kiss me so forcefully. I can feel the urgency in that kiss as well as in the fact that your cock is rock hard, and through your jeans you thrust your heaving cock against me, groaning....while you're so involved with exploring my tongue again, I struggle and unbuckle the jeans, pulling them down as far as I can from where I am and allowing you to move.....your cock is so stiff and I just want you inside me.....you reach down and push it towards me, feeling for me and hoping to drive yourself into me....you're there, just on the edge, and you force it in, pushing hard and deep, groaning with pleasure as you feel yourself enter me.....you slip in easily...you made me so wet, and the feeling of you inside me is so welcomed...I've wanted you like this for days..

Solihull

As I whisper in your ear for you to "please fuck me" you seem to thrust even harder....I can feel you throb with the excitement for it all and you take me so deeply over and over again....the view from where I'm lying is amazing.....you slip between having your eyes closed and arching your neck back, with a look of total ecstasy on your face to looking me deep in the eye...I know you mean absolutely everything your giving me....pushing back at you and rocking my hips slightly I can feel me tingling again as I rub my clit against you as I writhe...over and over again I brush myself against you and you fuck me so very hard....the tingling intensifies for me and it takes everything I've got to force myself against you, I don't think I can move anymore, or breathe and I get the result that I have been hoping for when this time I cum for you.....all over your stiff cock deep inside me....I'm not sure whether it is all just too much to handle anymore or whether its to do with the fact that you've been watching my every cry as I've built up and then delivered my orgasm for you but you then also cum deep inside me....thrusting over and over again, making sure I get every last drop....its seems to go on forever. We slowly come to a stop, breathing too heavily to be able to do anything else, and grinning like a couple of cheshire cats!

You come to join me on the floor.....you lie in my arms with your head on my shoulder this time and we just spend a few moments....stroking your head and neck as you rest, we kiss, calm is restored and we chat and laugh as we pull ourselves together once again....

What a perfect evening....wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way....

Just enough time for another quick glass....and on the way out, you deliver the sweetest kiss...."until next time then" you say....and with that, you disappear back off into the rain.....

» Add a new message to this topic