FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first anal

My first anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockfromvt OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I served in the Royal Navy for over 20 years and got to visit lots of exciting places. One ship I was on stopped for 5 days in Newport, Rhode Island. Always wear uniform ashore, it never fails to attract the girls. We were in a bar in Downtown Newport and a slim, attractive mousy blond girl taps me on the shoulder and offers to buy me a drink. Of course I accept, a few hours of chatting and some serious snogging it came time to go. She said she'd give me a ride back to the ship or go to hers for a nightcap. I chose the latter. As soon as we were in the house she jumped on me, her tongue sliding neatly inside my mouth as we kissed, her hands busily undoing my trousers as I was taking off her top and then her bra, (Quite a dab hand at that using only one hand) We moved into her bedroom, I was looking at her beautiful pert arse and I said, I am going to fuck the arse of you tonight, meaning we were going to have sex all night long, Mariah took it literally and said, we'll see.

An hour of kissing, sucking, licking and fucking she pulls away from me and asks "are you ready for my ass" Fuck me, YES!! She lay on her back and guided my cock inside her arse with one hand and played with her pussy with the other, it was so tight, eventually my cock was inside her as she moved to get me deeper inside her, I had a feeling I have never experienced before and then she turned onto her side so I could slide deeper inside her, I could feel myself coming, oh, my god, what a cum, it was amazing. That was 25 years ago, and I still love the feeling of a tight arse wrapped round my cock, I still never got that nightcap

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *egan2743Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Mmm anal and a uniform. Sounds like my ideal night. Lucky girl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic