FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing led to more

Flashing led to more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alton OP   Man  over a year ago

prescot

I regularly go out in the car with my F/buddy who is 32 Bbw size 20 really pretty 44e tits.

We were on the m62 warrington ish she was topless apart from a cardigan and had leggins on . My tracksuit bottoms low enough for her to wank me as I drove. We pull alongside wagons and T will look at the driver and if she likes the look of him then opens the cardi and starts playing with her tits. We do thus a couple of times when T asked to pull in front of the truck and let him past. So her overtakes and pulls in front of us I start to overtake when she leans over to suck my cock. I can see the driver about mid 30s watching her head bobbing up and down from his wing mirror. I pull along side and stroke myself as T waved at him then lifted her tits one by one to suck and lick the nipple . I pulled in front again to let trAffic past. The driver us flashing and sounding the horn. Then indicates left. I told T he wants us to pull into the work area off the motoway m6 near haydock now. She grins and nods wanking me. We pull off and park. He stops behind us. Gets out and we both get out. He comments on the little show. I stand behind T opening her cardi big tits on display in the open air I squeeze them. I feel his hands on her tits as my left hand enters her pants stroking her pussy she gets my cock out and

wanks me. I see her kissing him tongues together. Really turning me on she kneels to suck my cock as he releases his to her hand. She rakes us both in her mouth together as I watch him maul her big tits. She stands and I pull her pants and Knix she squats to suck him I'm behind her playing with her pussy which is soaking as he start to tit fuck her. .

T gets on her back and I enter her he is at her side as she sucks him he pulls her niped and shakes them making the tit flesh wobble . I ask her if she's ok she smiles and nods as I pull out. Putting my cock straight into mer mouth . I ask if he has a condom. He nods and puts one on . I hold her ankles almost level with her head as he sinks in. He lies on her tits and starts humping before. Getting up to fuck her hard. She's wanking me runningy covk on her face . Her huge tits are now all over the place. She's panting cum on my tits he pulls out and throws the condom frantically wanking over her stomoch as I wank ny her face she hold her tits asking for the hot cum. He moans and releases jet after jet of cum over her tits and chin thus is too much for me I unload over her chin and tits. Take a couple of pics( obviously).she cleans us with hermouth naughty girl . We clean up and say goodbye.

Love it. More car fun to come soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezndd69Man  over a year ago

Henley on Thames

"I regularly go out in the car with my F/buddy who is 32 Bbw size 20 really pretty 44e tits.

We were on the m62 warrington ish she was topless apart from a cardigan and had leggins on . My tracksuit bottoms low enough for her to wank me as I drove. We pull alongside wagons and T will look at the driver and if she likes the look of him then opens the cardi and starts playing with her tits. We do thus a couple of times when T asked to pull in front of the truck and let him past. So her overtakes and pulls in front of us I start to overtake when she leans over to suck my cock. I can see the driver about mid 30s watching her head bobbing up and down from his wing mirror. I pull along side and stroke myself as T waved at him then lifted her tits one by one to suck and lick the nipple . I pulled in front again to let trAffic past. The driver us flashing and sounding the horn. Then indicates left. I told T he wants us to pull into the work area off the motoway m6 near haydock now. She grins and nods wanking me. We pull off and park. He stops behind us. Gets out and we both get out. He comments on the little show. I stand behind T opening her cardi big tits on display in the open air I squeeze them. I feel his hands on her tits as my left hand enters her pants stroking her pussy she gets my cock out and

wanks me. I see her kissing him tongues together. Really turning me on she kneels to suck my cock as he releases his to her hand. She rakes us both in her mouth together as I watch him maul her big tits. She stands and I pull her pants and Knix she squats to suck him I'm behind her playing with her pussy which is soaking as he start to tit fuck her. .

T gets on her back and I enter her he is at her side as she sucks him he pulls her niped and shakes them making the tit flesh wobble . I ask her if she's ok she smiles and nods as I pull out. Putting my cock straight into mer mouth . I ask if he has a condom. He nods and puts one on . I hold her ankles almost level with her head as he sinks in. He lies on her tits and starts humping before. Getting up to fuck her hard. She's wanking me runningy covk on her face . Her huge tits are now all over the place. She's panting cum on my tits he pulls out and throws the condom frantically wanking over her stomoch as I wank ny her face she hold her tits asking for the hot cum. He moans and releases jet after jet of cum over her tits and chin thus is too much for me I unload over her chin and tits. Take a couple of pics( obviously).she cleans us with hermouth naughty girl . We clean up and say goodbye.

Love it. More car fun to come soon

"

Wow what a lucky guy. when i was driving lorries for near on 15 years i never once had any one even flash there tits lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i also love the motorway play , so horny my partner is an ex lorry driver so he knows all the signs and tricks , have not done it for a while and never actually stopped but cant wait to do it again!!!

» Add a new message to this topic