FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was late for work, I'd been out to a club the night before and spent the night at a friends, I couldn't find where I had left my underwear and had to leave without it.

Got to work 5 minutes late hoping the boss didn't notice as I'd had one warning this week already. I worked as a chamber maid in a large hotel, the sort where you have to wear a modern French maid style uniform. I was hoping no-one would notice I was knickerless lol

I was powering my way through the rooms to make-up for my tardiness, I knocked on room 2365 and there was no answer so entered and got to work.

I cleaned the floor etc and began changing the bed, I was knelt on the bed when I felt a slap on my naked ass. I was completely shocked and as I went to get up and tell the person off I was told not to move a muscle.

It was the male guest and he said he would have to report me for not wearing a full uniform and flashing myself unashamedly at a guest.

I couldn't lose this job so I said please i will do anything but don't report me, He said I would have to make him happy and he might not do it.

He spread my legs open and again slapped my ass, after the initial shock I found it erotic and began to feel a well known warmth spreading between my legs. He spanked my ass till it was bright red and stinging, all of a sudden he spanked my pussy. I couldn't believe how the tingling stings of each light spank on my pussy where making me soaking wet.

I was so hot, wet and wanting to feel a massive hard dick pushed into my pussy but that was not what he had in mind yet. He came round to my head and made me suck his big hard dick. I licked the very engorged head, swirling my tongue around and then down to his balls.

After sucking each ball into my mouth I ran my tongue back to the tip. Sucking his length into my mouth I flicked my tongue as I deep throated him. MMMMM he tasted so good.

He instructed me to put on a blind fold and lay on the bed, he tied my hands to the headboard.

I felt his hands on my ankles as he pushed my legs wide, his hands slowly slid up to my inner thighs and gently over my pussy. He teased my pussy and clit with featherlight touches, I automatically pushed my hips forward trying to get some pressure on my clit but he wasn't having any of it.

I moaned and begged for the relief I craved but he just stopped. I gasped as I felt ice on both my nipples, my nipples where pinched and rolled between fingers and ice, sending little electric shocks all the way to my soaking wet pussy. I felt an orgasm beginning to build and crash over the whole of my body, it left me panting and wanting more.

He moved the ice down my body leaving a cold tingling trail until he reached my pussy, he rubbed the ice over my swollen clit and again sent me over the edge into another amazing orgasm.

I still wanted more and moved my hips back and forth rubbing the ice harder onto my clit, I felt his fingers slip into my very wet pussy and his hot tongue flick over my clit. The mixture of his fingers inside me, his hot tongue and freezing ice on my clit was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced.mmmm the ice slowly melted, running from my clit to my ass. He fucked me faster with his fingers making sure her rubbed my G spot. His tongue flicked from side to side over my clit sending pleasure through my whole body.

I felt something press against my lips, it was a hard dick but how could that be if he was between my legs with his mouth pressed against my hot wet pussy?

I struggled against my restraints until I manged to get free and removed the blind fold to find, A woman between my legs licking and fingering me.

She looked up at me and said would you like to be fucked by my husband now? I was in a daze and just nodded.

We all changed position, he lay down, I straddled him in the reverse cowgirl position and his wife sat on his face. I slid his dick into my tight pussy, pushing down hard to get him all the way in. I started my slowly rotating my hips and gently pulsing my pelvic muscles, massaging him with my pussy.

I built up the speed of my hip rotations until I was going as fast as I could, he started to thrust his hips hard and I knew he was getting close. His wife Lent forward to play with both my nipples and with each tweak, pinch and roll I was brought closer to orgasm. I started to shake and my pussy stared to twitch as the orgasm crashed over me and I was brought to new heights of ecstasy. The feeling of me cuming must of been to much for him because he gave a low grunt, grabbed my hips and thrust hard into me, at the same time his wife came with a loud scream and was left shuddering.

I haven't seen them since but I don't wear any knickers under my uniform now and I've had lots of other amazing experiences but that's another story......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no-one liked my fantasy then lol

By *r cassie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

great sexy story by the way what hotel you work in lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so where should i make the booking then

Not the best like. Normal day at the prem inn by the sounds of it lol.

wow how do i get a job in that hotel

It was a lovely fantasy, no red blooded man wouldn't want to be greeted by a knicker-less chambermaid!

I did think at the start that you would have a run in with your dreaded boss and that upon seeing you in all your bare crotched glory he may change his approach to disciplining you...

Still I guess the route it went down works out deliciously as there's the unknown factor and a lovely surprise...

P

OMG that was so hot particularly as it involves elements that i love including exhibitionism, maids uniform, and 3sum. If you ever feel like acting it out...

loved it , def gonna have to book into your hotel xx i must say i cant believe didnt find this page sooner, but hey there nothing like a night feeling lonely turned around by reading other peoples fantasies and storys , god he is going to get it when he comes in hmmmmm xx

i love you two x

forgot working on hotel come and work for me more entertaining x

» Add a new message to this topic