FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ravensknowle park glory hole Paul had told me so much i wanted to find out for my self part 1

Ravensknowle park glory hole Paul had told me so much i wanted to find out for my self part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Ravensknowle park is in Huddersfield this is a story that happened many years ago these toilets are long gone.

We had started swinging we both had admitted to each other about our bi side. Paul told me how it started for him in these toilets and told me about the glory hole in the toilet door how he would push his cock through and get a bj or a wank and he would do the same when he told me about it it always turned me on and would end up fucking.

Paul kept asking me to go in with him but i always backed out wanted too but to scared then one night it happened it was the first of many time,s i went into a public toilet.

It was a Friday night been to the local pub,s i was very tipsy and always horny with drink we decided to walk home through the park and have shag by the bowling green which we often did.

As we got near the toilets i said let,s go in i was feeling so horny Paul told me to wait out side he went in to see if any one was in he singled me to come in we went straight into the cubicle in the corner i could see the glory hole in the door and the graffiti on the back of the door stories and message,s like Paul had told me about i found the stories very interesting Paul was fingering me and god was i horny.

Then we herd footsteps Paul got me to stand so i could not be seen Paul sat on the loo with his pants to his knees.

The person that came in coughed Paul coughed back Paul was sat playing with his cock i finger came to the hole Paul stood up and pushed his cock through like he had told me he had done many time,s Paul looked at me smiled then whispered he was getting sucked.

Then Paul moved away and the person pushed his through was a bit dissapointed it was not that big i got hold of it wanked it he shot his load and went.

Then more foot steps and the scenario was repeated again but the person put his cock through first it was not much bigger than the last one but this time i sucked it then Paul wanked it he shot his load and went.

The most horny thing about it you don,t no who the person is or there age.

Then footsteps again Paul sat there that sign were they cough the finger Paul pushed his cock could tell he was getting sucked then Paul moved away the guy pushed his cock through and it was a biggy i wanked it Paul wanked it while i sucked it.

He pulled it out Paul asked would i like it just smiled the guy pushed his fingers through the hole i made sure he could finger me he stopped and got on his knees we could see he was looking through the hole but he could not see our faces he put his cock through the hole i turned round and bent over and pulled my pussy lips open started to push backwards onto his cock i cum right away before i took it all then after a few strokes from him i could feel him come Paul was sat on the toilet i straggled him leg at each side it went straight up we kissed as a rocked about on Paul he soon shot his load up me.

That was the most horniest experience we had in the toilets we have been in.

We had started to use contact magazines in those days but we put a better plan together how to meet people for fun which we will tell later if any one is interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish i visited them loos

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Wow what a horny story! Sadly there aren't many places with gloryholes left and any that are made tend to be covered over quickly. There was one very near to me a few years ago and it was always jumping with guys. I remember one yiung lad used to park up and leave his girlfriend in the car while he was getting a blowjob inside the loo. At one point there were two gloryholes in one wall and I remember two guys in that cubicle putting their cocks through and being sucked and wanked alternately. One of the horniest things was a guy who came in and I tossed him off through the hole and his first shot went right over the top of the opposite wall. And there was the guy who's helmet was so huge that he couldn't get it through the hole so I just licked and licked his big Japs eye until he spurted. I'm sure lots of u have gloryhole stories, so please share them

There were portacabin temp toilets at a Cardiff svcs years ago. About 6 cubicles there were loads of guys there all the time. Big holes in the walls seen guys getting fucked and sucking through them.

Anyone remember them?

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 20/02/15 16:20:50]

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 20/02/15 16:21:04]

North Wales

"Ravensknowle park is in Huddersfield this is a story that happened many years ago these toilets are long gone.

We had started swinging we both had admitted to each other about our bi side. Paul told me how it started for him in these toilets and told me about the glory hole in the toilet door how he would push his cock through and get a bj or a wank and he would do the same when he told me about it it always turned me on and would end up fucking.

Paul kept asking me to go in with him but i always backed out wanted too but to scared then one night it happened it was the first of many time,s i went into a public toilet.

It was a Friday night been to the local pub,s i was very tipsy and always horny with drink we decided to walk home through the park and have shag by the bowling green which we often did.

As we got near the toilets i said let,s go in i was feeling so horny Paul told me to wait out side he went in to see if any one was in he singled me to come in we went straight into the cubicle in the corner i could see the glory hole in the door and the graffiti on the back of the door stories and message,s like Paul had told me about i found the stories very interesting Paul was fingering me and god was i horny.

Then we herd footsteps Paul got me to stand so i could not be seen Paul sat on the loo with his pants to his knees.

The person that came in coughed Paul coughed back Paul was sat playing with his cock i finger came to the hole Paul stood up and pushed his cock through like he had told me he had done many time,s Paul looked at me smiled then whispered he was getting sucked.

Then Paul moved away and the person pushed his through was a bit dissapointed it was not that big i got hold of it wanked it he shot his load and went.

Then more foot steps and the scenario was repeated again but the person put his cock through first it was not much bigger than the last one but this time i sucked it then Paul wanked it he shot his load and went.

Then footsteps again Paul sat there that sign were they cough the finger Paul pushed his cock could tell he was getting sucked then Paul moved away the guy pushed his cock through and it was a biggy i wanked it Paul wanked it while i sucked it.

He pulled it out Paul asked would i like it just smiled the guy pushed his fingers through the hole i made sure he could finger me he stopped and got on his knees we could see he was looking through the hole but he could not see our faces he put his cock through the hole i turned round and bent over and pulled my pussy lips open started to push backwards onto his cock i cum right away before i took it all then after a few strokes from him i could feel him come Paul was sat on the toilet i straggled him leg at each side it went straight up we kissed as a rocked about on Paul he soon shot his load up me.

We had started to use contact magazines in those days but we put a better plan together how to meet people for fun which we will tell later if any one is interested

"

Great story

Mr Ch33ky has told me stories about dogging at toilets. A lot of his early dogging was in such scenarios

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I really think we should hear those stories!.. I always wondered if those stories on the toilet walls were true when i was younger... especially with the wives in there playing !!.. damn I missed out there as well !!...lol

Great story shame it still isn't as active x

North Wales

"I really think we should hear those stories!.. I always wondered if those stories on the toilet walls were true when i was younger... especially with the wives in there playing !!.. damn I missed out there as well !!...lol"

Always used to see couples hanging around toilets in my day

Mr Ch33ky

Ramsgate

"There were portacabin temp toilets at a Cardiff svcs years ago. About 6 cubicles there were loads of guys there all the time. Big holes in the walls seen guys getting fucked and sucking through them.

Anyone remember them?"

Portacabin loos are wicked for creating gloryholes. I remember one set of portacabin loos that had holes in each of it's three cubicles and it was so busy - it was there for quite a time and in the summer you could smell the cum as you opened the door

Ramsgate

Can we have some gloryhole stories?

cleveleys

thanks for your comments

cleveleys

thanks to all those who got to us in private

I love glory holes. Have only ever been on my own. Would love to share duties with a couple.

cleveleys

thanks for the comments

cleveleys

thanks for all the private messages

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"I really think we should hear those stories!.. I always wondered if those stories on the toilet walls were true when i was younger... especially with the wives in there playing !!.. damn I missed out there as well !!...lol

Always used to see couples hanging around toilets in my day

i think i would have been too nervous.. but wow what a buzz if i had

Mr Ch33ky "

cleveleys

thanks all for your messages

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Love public toilets and glory holes !! Used to frequent them often ! Not so many now tho !! Have lots if great stories to tell tho lol

cleveleys

thanks shaun

Oh - that's brought back a lovely memory from years ago, when I think that perhaps glory holes were more common.

I only ever did it the once, but on the advice (or more like continued persuasion!) of a friend I tried some toilets near Colwyn Bay. I sat there, very nervous, and eventually some fingers appeared through the hole in the wall, and I pressed back against them, and let them probe me - it felt awesome!

Then the fingers were replaced by a nice cock - average size, but very firm! I know that it was wrong, and risky, but I just bent over and backed up against it, end after a few false starts it found my entrance and slid up inside me - and I had absolutely no idea who was on the other end of it!.

Yes, I let him go all the way - he was banging hard and I was worried that somebody would hear the thumping sound against the thin wall!

Then he moaned a little and suddenly there was that lovely feeling of wetness inside me as he shot me full of his spunk!!!

He left quickly, and by the time I had dressed and got out, he was long gone, but I had to walk past a line of men who obviously knew what had happened, and that I was full of somebody's cum....

So shameful - so very wrong - but absolutely wonderful!!!

I've never had the courage to do it again - but would think about it if I could find somebody to take me, and look after me.....

And yes, it is all a very true story - I promise!

cleveleys

thanks annie vixen

cleveleys

NICE

By *ugeload_atxMan  over a year ago

Goatstown

Both very hot stories, made me very horny.

By *acladMan  over a year ago

York

Great story from a couple with an amazing backlog of stories, the real deal Paul and Jane are.

cleveleys

Thank,s _aclad

cleveleys

nice

cleveleys

was very good fun

Mmm very horny x

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Memories

There were a few in Newcastle and I learnt a lot in my teens at the holes

Tyneside

Yes they were, happy times?? shame most have gone now

When is part two?!x

cleveleys

thanks _encarol

Tyneside

You are mosr welcome

cleveleys

was good fun

cleveleys

Thanks all

yes i remember the portacabins in Cardiff services.Every cubicle had a glory hole.So sometimes you would have the situation where a cock would come thru both sides of the wall.Spoilt for choice.So much spunk that if you didn't swallow it there were loads left on the floor.Was guaranteed to either be sucked or to suck cock everytime you went in there.Oh happy days.

cleveleys

thank,s

cleveleys

thanks for the private replies try to get to you all

"Ravensknowle park is in Huddersfield this is a story that happened many years ago these toilets are long gone.

"

So hot so naughty, so horny and what a star Paul is for setting it all up for you.

Please write more of your adventures

Abigail xxx

Great story, we love gloryholes and use the ones at Chamelions Newport, Paula loves sucking the cocks that cum throgh the holes, and backing her pussy onto them to ensure they are satisfied, there's nothing like it for the best sexual buzz ever, we would love to try a toilet one, if anyone knows of one message us

I used to go to a toilet in Walton Upon Thames and I took a female friend in with me a couple of times. On one occasion we took a guy with us into the cubicle and we both fucked her. Great times sadly gone. If anyone knows of any glory holes near Slough then let me know by PM.

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

many was the time isucked a cock and got fucked to in my sexy undies, then I moved to north yourkshire, and had the same to I aored it to, first time was b ack in Barrow in Furnessxxxxx

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

So few true cottages open now...

So horny, I'd love to find some public toilets x

cleveleys

Yes not many cottages left

By *areback slutwifeCouple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

Hot story.I actually remember these loos...and many more that are sadly now closed.

By *mrandyMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Happy days .... My memories of my 20s and 30s and 40s were in Tranent, Musselburgh and Edinburgh ... All thin partitioned cubicles with glorious glory holes!! .... How I miss them in this politically correct time!!!

.. But I suppose.... Anonymous sex rocks eh!!

cleveleys

yes there all sadly missed

Some fun glory holes at Ab Fabs. Not the same as a layby toilets. But still a nice feeling.

cleveleys

We had started to use contact magazines in those days but we put a better plan together how to meet people for fun which we will tell later if any one is interested happy days

"

By *rryTMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Great story

Does anyone know of a current list of gloryholes around the country that is maintained for accuracy?

[Removed by poster at 29/08/15 16:01:47]

Can remember reading this in escort mag years ago it had a photo too very hot guys part 2 please !

A few years ago I was using a gloryhole in a adult shop in Miami at about 3am, had been in a club and come out bit tipsy went looking to get off. I put my cock through the hole and felt the wettest warm feeling, has to of been pussy. I banged it probably harder than I should then pulled trousers up and left after I had caught my breath

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

"

What a great story . Had me playing

cleveleys

"

By *ive 300Man  over a year ago

oldham

Love glory holes anyone know any in Oldham pm me x

Once read a stort about a glory hole where a guy put his cock through and the guy on other side had a razor blade and slashed his cock to bits so i personally don't trust them

cleveleys

ouch

cleveleys

wish these days were still here

"Oh - that's brought back a lovely memory from years ago, when I think that perhaps glory holes were more common.

I only ever did it the once, but on the advice (or more like continued persuasion!) of a friend I tried some toilets near Colwyn Bay. I sat there, very nervous, and eventually some fingers appeared through the hole in the wall, and I pressed back against them, and let them probe me - it felt awesome!

Then the fingers were replaced by a nice cock - average size, but very firm! I know that it was wrong, and risky, but I just bent over and backed up against it, end after a few false starts it found my entrance and slid up inside me - and I had absolutely no idea who was on the other end of it!.

Yes, I let him go all the way - he was banging hard and I was worried that somebody would hear the thumping sound against the thin wall!

Then he moaned a little and suddenly there was that lovely feeling of wetness inside me as he shot me full of his spunk!!!

He left quickly, and by the time I had dressed and got out, he was long gone, but I had to walk past a line of men who obviously knew what had happened, and that I was full of somebody's cum....

So shameful - so very wrong - but absolutely wonderful!!!

I've never had the courage to do it again - but would think about it if I could find somebody to take me, and look after me.....

And yes, it is all a very true story - I promise!

"

Fantastic! I'd love to try a GH out

By *dbumfunTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Really wish it was me who was in that toilet, this sounds so horny! Maybe a trip to ravensknowle park is needed!

Very horny tale xxxxxxx

Never experienced GH fun but would love to have a stranger sucking me off through one. Anybody know of any in the Bham/Coventry/Warwick area?

By *i jeffMan  over a year ago

ilkeston

Mmmmmm I had many good times in Nottingham toilets as a teenager there where lots of glory holes in the early 1970 lol x

Sounds hot. Keep the story's coming

richmond

used to so love glory holes to then sucked man y a c ock to when they say we in my sexy undies to, got fucked man y times to those where the days still adore to suck cock to and get fucked mmmmmxxxxxxxxx

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Wold love to try this. Will have to make do with taking N to a club with them in.

I love gh s. There were

some at corley services m,6. And winslow loos and some at wendover. If anyone knows of any now pls p.m. me . I love sucking cock throgh gh .

By *udlukinguy31Man  over a year ago

Formby

What a great horny story that is!

It sounds so sexy xx

This is how I started out when I was young loved it all.was often stripped off and spit roasted by loads of guys in toilets.happy times

cleveleys

NICE

By *ardiffboyosCouple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Oh yes we remember them well good old glory holes.This was way back in the late 70s. My husband Bill introduced me to them probably about six months after the first time he shared me with four of his footballing mates.That story is on here under( Our first time by Plain Jane Housewife Veronica,) put it up ages ago.Bill told me about our local gloryholes in the gents toilets at our local park, when he admitted to me that he was Bi. After much persuasion I decided to go for it one dark summers night on the way home from a night out with Bill. I d*unkenly told him to take me to the glory holes. So it was probably around 11 at night and Bill did say that they were probably quiet at this time of night. I was dressed in a woolen sweater and knee length skirt with heeled sandals. As we walked through the park towards the toilets I was trembling with a mixture of excitement and fear. The closer we got to them the more I trembled, Bill told me to sit on the bench outside and that he would go in and have a quick look and that if anyone came I was to just walk right in and talk to him. That settled my nerves a little.Within a minute of popping in Bill reappeared and waved me forward, I might have been a little tipsy on the way there but I was a hundred percent sober now as I got up from the bench and walked towards Bill. He told me that the four cubicles were empty as was the long urinal. He took me into the second cubicle and closed the door and locked it. The first thing I noticed was the smell stale urine with an almost overpowering smell of spunk. I looked down at the floor and there was dozens of spunk stains on the floor and on the walls.And there at waist height was a big hole probably about 8 inches in diameter. Then I noticed one on the other wall at the same height. I trembled and Bill hugged me close. Then I saw it allover the walls on every spare inch of them drawing of men in stockings and suspenders with big cocks sticking through their panties.There was messages everywhere. Cock fun wanted, 19 year old seeks large cock for fucking. Mature male wants to suck and swallow.One interesting one was I have polaroids of my wife naked, want to meet guys to wank off to her, you get the jist a visual smorgersboard of contact details to suit all tastes. Reading the messages and short stories was really turning me on, and I could feel my pussy beginning to tingle. Bill hugged me to him and began stroking my pussy through my skirt.I took his hand and put it under my skirt and whispered to him to rub my pussy harder.As Bill was rubbing my pussy I began reading a story from a guy who was describing what it was like to share his wife with a d*unk friend.I was so into the pussy rubbing and story reading that I barely heard the door to the next cubicle closing, but hear it I did and I almost had a seizure I clung onto Bill for dear life. As best I could I stood almost behind the toilet pan with Bill sitting down on it.He took his cock out and I could clearly see that he was rock solid and very excited his spunk was already leaking from his cock head. I had only see it do this once before and that was when he shared me with his mates. Bill put his fingers to his lips and as I stood to the rear I saw a finger poke round the rim of the glory hole.Bill stood up and pushed his cock through the hole after a few seconds Bill let out a low moan and gave me the thumbs up and made a motion with his hand and mouth to show me that he was being sucked off.Fuck my cunt twitched immediately and now I was trembling with excitement all fear gone just excitement, at the thought that here was I 23 years old and the man I married was getting his cock sucked in a dirty smelly public toilet and by another man at that.Christ I was sooo horny watching Bill fuck his cock into the hole in the wall.Bill was close to coming and he pulled his cock back and sat down. I prodded him on the shoulder and he looked round and up at me and I nodded my head back at the hole. Bill made to stand up but I tapped him on the shoulder and made a finger sign to him and pointed to the hole. Bill sat back down and ran his finger round the rim of the hole. A minute or two passed then I heard movement from next door and I held my breath then it happened a cock came through the hole god I nearly passed out with excitement. It was huge it had a big purple head on it and it was thick and long and to this day I remember thinking something very strange it looked old. Yes I had played with Bill and his friends but we were all around the same age.This thing looked big and mean and all gnarled with thick throbbing veins all over it.I immediately dropped my hand into my panties and stroked myself. I watched in utter amazement as my young husband grasped the big cock and began stroking the fore skin back and forth. My cunt was tingling and I was shaking all over then my husband of 3 years bent his head and started to lick the big helmet I came there and then and moaned loudly as I came. Loud enough and female enough for the guy next door to say fuck and withdraw his cock.After a minute or two I could see a graying beard at the hole and he was whispering to Bill I heard Bill reply my wife. Again I heard the guy next door say fuck. He signaled Bill to the hole and whispered to him. Bill turned to me and said flash him your panties. Now bearing in mind it was the late 70s and I was fully bushed which to this day Bill still loves,and I was wearing his favourite panties white and totally see through.Fuck I heard again so squeezing slightly past Bill I raised my skirt.Oh fuck oh fuck I heard from next door.I remember thinking fuck what am I doing I'm 23 and I'm in a public toilet showing a stranger my panties and a gray bearded one at that probably old enough to be my dad. Mind you the panties were so see through that he was basically see my pussy barring a thin wisp like gauze.God my pussy was really throbbing now. Then I heard him say show me your arse now, what did I do I turned round right away and again hoisted my skirt. Oh oh fucken lovely fucken lovely great arse great arse oh fuck. Bill had now sat right back on the toilet pan and my old admirer from next door was getting a clear unobstructed view. All pretense at whispering had gone as I heard him say wank me wank me and he pushed his huge pole through the hole and it bucked and spasmed without me even touching it. As I grasped it as best my little hand could Bill was wanking furiously. I felt the thing buck and throb in my hand I wanked him and of course stroked my pussy at the same time. Right suck me he says and again I did as I was told and squatted down and took what I could into my small mouth it was huge and leaking copious amounts of pre cum. Oh fuck Oh fuck I heard him say then we clearly heard another set of footsteps. And the door on the other side of us closed. I immediately jumped back and Bill put his finger to his lips our other neighbour had suddenly stopped saying oh fuck oh fuck.I saw a finger come through the other hole and Bill obliged and stood up and pushed his cock through again he gave me the sign that he was being sucked off. He looked at me and nodded to the hole and I squatted back down and the huge cock appeared again. Oh fuck oh fuck again to but enough for our new neighbour to stop what he was doing and peer through the hole hole oh fuck yes lovely was his reply to the sight of me squatting and trying to get this huge cock into my mouth. Bill pulled me up and lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties I stepped out of them and Bill held up my skirt as I did a twirl for my admirers at the holes. The new neighbour waved me over and Bill pushed me in his direction and I stood there at the hole legs apart and now my hairy cunt was being expertly fingered . Not to be out done the guy at the other hole pushed his whole arm through and began stroking my arse saying oh yes oh yes. I was on cloud 9 I was soo close to cuming again. Then the stroking and fingering stopped. I was left hanging and I mean hanging. I heard the doors on each side open then footsteps retreating from the cubicles.Bill tapped me on the shoulder and whispered that they had gone out to the urinals and said he would go and see if everything was alright.I sat in the cubicle and could not help myself I began stroking my pussy again. Then Bill tapped on the door and I opened it they want to see your pussy and arse he whispered. I looked past his shoulder and their they were the two men who had been giving me such pleasure moments ago. I'd like to tell you that they were tall distinguished gentlemen but that would be lying.The guy with the huge cock was about 60 years old and he had his shirt open and his trousers down around his ankles, the first thing I noticed was that all his chest hair was gray as were his pubes and that he had a bit of a belly going on. The guy from the other side was about mid 40s resonable cock and as skinny as a rake. I pulled Bill into the cubicle and said fuck what do we do, Bill calmed me down and says look they just want to see your arse and your pussy and maybe a quick flash of your tits and that's it babes. I'll keep a watch at the door and I'll still be able to see you. The two guys never spoke they just stared at me wanking their cocks. I sat there in the cubicle my head spinning but my pussy betrayed me it was leaking juice and throbbing like mad. After a couple of minutes Bill came back and tapped on the door I opened it slightly and he whispered just give them a quick flash and that will be that babes. I waited a minute or two then I opened the door. Holy fuck said the two guy together I could see Bill at the entrance and the look on his face when he glanced back was simply stunning.I had taken about five minutes to come out because with my throbbing cunt I wanted to give these two complete strangers a quick flash they would never forget.When Bill had tapped on the door I was just in the process of removing my skirt. And now here in a filthy piss and spunk smelling place there I stood Bills young wife completely naked in front of two men old enough to be my dad maybe even grandad. I don't have big tits but I do have huge nipples and they were huge right now huge and sore with excitement. Holy fuck said Bill aloud the guy with the average cock spunked out a huge load almost as soon as the door was opened. The old guy stood there praising me telling me turn round and show him my arse. During this which Bill assured me was not uncommon the guy who had just spunked zipped up said thanks and almost bolted out the door. The old guy told me to bend over and when I did he stuck his tongue right into my arse I twitched and came on the spot the orgasm ripping through me like train I was really trembling and boy was I coming.I leaned against the door frame and stroked the final spasms out of my pussy. Then I heard those familiar words oh fuck oh fuck but this time followed by I'm coming you dirty wee whore, and he came a massive load all over my thighs and bush. It was a massive load and my pussy throbbed I was feeling great I had just given two complete strangers orgasms without touching them they were turned on by me by seeing me naked in the gents stinky public toilets. The old guy took a tad longer to tidy himself up he thanked me kissed my hand and left. I was still buzzing and Bill had to tell me to get back in and get dressed. Bill peeped out saw the coast was clear and we walked out. As we were walking home Bill apologised to me because the old guy had called me a dirty wee whore. I had to be honest with Bill it was this that had sent me over the edge being called dirty names. Six weeks later Bill came back from a visit to the toilets and I said well, he said 7 guys wanked off to your polaroids. Reading that message on the wall had really got me going and although it's not everyone's cup of tea I get off knowing that complete strangers have spunked because they have seen me naked. We did visit these toilets often and other ones in the town to especially the ones down the beach but that's for another day or night I should say hope you enjoyed and god if we could find a decent glory hole today wow.

I wish there were more GHs like this with women like you occupying them nowadays

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Oh yes we remember them well good old glory holes.This was way back in the late 70s. My husband Bill introduced me to them probably about six months after the first time he shared me with four of his footballing mates.That story is on here under( Our first time by Plain Jane Housewife Veronica,) put it up ages ago.Bill told me about our local gloryholes in the gents toilets at our local park, when he admitted to me that he was Bi. After much persuasion I decided to go for it one dark summers night on the way home from a night out with Bill. I d*unkenly told him to take me to the glory holes. So it was probably around 11 at night and Bill did say that they were probably quiet at this time of night. I was dressed in a woolen sweater and knee length skirt with heeled sandals. As we walked through the park towards the toilets I was trembling with a mixture of excitement and fear. The closer we got to them the more I trembled, Bill told me to sit on the bench outside and that he would go in and have a quick look and that if anyone came I was to just walk right in and talk to him. That settled my nerves a little.Within a minute of popping in Bill reappeared and waved me forward, I might have been a little tipsy on the way there but I was a hundred percent sober now as I got up from the bench and walked towards Bill. He told me that the four cubicles were empty as was the long urinal. He took me into the second cubicle and closed the door and locked it. The first thing I noticed was the smell stale urine with an almost overpowering smell of spunk. I looked down at the floor and there was dozens of spunk stains on the floor and on the walls.And there at waist height was a big hole probably about 8 inches in diameter. Then I noticed one on the other wall at the same height. I trembled and Bill hugged me close. Then I saw it allover the walls on every spare inch of them drawing of men in stockings and suspenders with big cocks sticking through their panties.There was messages everywhere. Cock fun wanted, 19 year old seeks large cock for fucking. Mature male wants to suck and swallow.One interesting one was I have polaroids of my wife naked, want to meet guys to wank off to her, you get the jist a visual smorgersboard of contact details to suit all tastes. Reading the messages and short stories was really turning me on, and I could feel my pussy beginning to tingle. Bill hugged me to him and began stroking my pussy through my skirt.I took his hand and put it under my skirt and whispered to him to rub my pussy harder.As Bill was rubbing my pussy I began reading a story from a guy who was describing what it was like to share his wife with a d*unk friend.I was so into the pussy rubbing and story reading that I barely heard the door to the next cubicle closing, but hear it I did and I almost had a seizure I clung onto Bill for dear life. As best I could I stood almost behind the toilet pan with Bill sitting down on it.He took his cock out and I could clearly see that he was rock solid and very excited his spunk was already leaking from his cock head. I had only see it do this once before and that was when he shared me with his mates. Bill put his fingers to his lips and as I stood to the rear I saw a finger poke round the rim of the glory hole.Bill stood up and pushed his cock through the hole after a few seconds Bill let out a low moan and gave me the thumbs up and made a motion with his hand and mouth to show me that he was being sucked off.Fuck my cunt twitched immediately and now I was trembling with excitement all fear gone just excitement, at the thought that here was I 23 years old and the man I married was getting his cock sucked in a dirty smelly public toilet and by another man at that.Christ I was sooo horny watching Bill fuck his cock into the hole in the wall.Bill was close to coming and he pulled his cock back and sat down. I prodded him on the shoulder and he looked round and up at me and I nodded my head back at the hole. Bill made to stand up but I tapped him on the shoulder and made a finger sign to him and pointed to the hole. Bill sat back down and ran his finger round the rim of the hole. A minute or two passed then I heard movement from next door and I held my breath then it happened a cock came through the hole god I nearly passed out with excitement. It was huge it had a big purple head on it and it was thick and long and to this day I remember thinking something very strange it looked old. Yes I had played with Bill and his friends but we were all around the same age.This thing looked big and mean and all gnarled with thick throbbing veins all over it.I immediately dropped my hand into my panties and stroked myself. I watched in utter amazement as my young husband grasped the big cock and began stroking the fore skin back and forth. My cunt was tingling and I was shaking all over then my husband of 3 years bent his head and started to lick the big helmet I came there and then and moaned loudly as I came. Loud enough and female enough for the guy next door to say fuck and withdraw his cock.After a minute or two I could see a graying beard at the hole and he was whispering to Bill I heard Bill reply my wife. Again I heard the guy next door say fuck. He signaled Bill to the hole and whispered to him. Bill turned to me and said flash him your panties. Now bearing in mind it was the late 70s and I was fully bushed which to this day Bill still loves,and I was wearing his favourite panties white and totally see through.Fuck I heard again so squeezing slightly past Bill I raised my skirt.Oh fuck oh fuck I heard from next door.I remember thinking fuck what am I doing I'm 23 and I'm in a public toilet showing a stranger my panties and a gray bearded one at that probably old enough to be my dad. Mind you the panties were so see through that he was basically see my pussy barring a thin wisp like gauze.God my pussy was really throbbing now. Then I heard him say show me your arse now, what did I do I turned round right away and again hoisted my skirt. Oh oh fucken lovely fucken lovely great arse great arse oh fuck. Bill had now sat right back on the toilet pan and my old admirer from next door was getting a clear unobstructed view. All pretense at whispering had gone as I heard him say wank me wank me and he pushed his huge pole through the hole and it bucked and spasmed without me even touching it. As I grasped it as best my little hand could Bill was wanking furiously. I felt the thing buck and throb in my hand I wanked him and of course stroked my pussy at the same time. Right suck me he says and again I did as I was told and squatted down and took what I could into my small mouth it was huge and leaking copious amounts of pre cum. Oh fuck Oh fuck I heard him say then we clearly heard another set of footsteps. And the door on the other side of us closed. I immediately jumped back and Bill put his finger to his lips our other neighbour had suddenly stopped saying oh fuck oh fuck.I saw a finger come through the other hole and Bill obliged and stood up and pushed his cock through again he gave me the sign that he was being sucked off. He looked at me and nodded to the hole and I squatted back down and the huge cock appeared again. Oh fuck oh fuck again to but enough for our new neighbour to stop what he was doing and peer through the hole hole oh fuck yes lovely was his reply to the sight of me squatting and trying to get this huge cock into my mouth. Bill pulled me up and lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties I stepped out of them and Bill held up my skirt as I did a twirl for my admirers at the holes. The new neighbour waved me over and Bill pushed me in his direction and I stood there at the hole legs apart and now my hairy cunt was being expertly fingered . Not to be out done the guy at the other hole pushed his whole arm through and began stroking my arse saying oh yes oh yes. I was on cloud 9 I was soo close to cuming again. Then the stroking and fingering stopped. I was left hanging and I mean hanging. I heard the doors on each side open then footsteps retreating from the cubicles.Bill tapped me on the shoulder and whispered that they had gone out to the urinals and said he would go and see if everything was alright.I sat in the cubicle and could not help myself I began stroking my pussy again. Then Bill tapped on the door and I opened it they want to see your pussy and arse he whispered. I looked past his shoulder and their they were the two men who had been giving me such pleasure moments ago. I'd like to tell you that they were tall distinguished gentlemen but that would be lying.The guy with the huge cock was about 60 years old and he had his shirt open and his trousers down around his ankles, the first thing I noticed was that all his chest hair was gray as were his pubes and that he had a bit of a belly going on. The guy from the other side was about mid 40s resonable cock and as skinny as a rake. I pulled Bill into the cubicle and said fuck what do we do, Bill calmed me down and says look they just want to see your arse and your pussy and maybe a quick flash of your tits and that's it babes. I'll keep a watch at the door and I'll still be able to see you. The two guys never spoke they just stared at me wanking their cocks. I sat there in the cubicle my head spinning but my pussy betrayed me it was leaking juice and throbbing like mad. After a couple of minutes Bill came back and tapped on the door I opened it slightly and he whispered just give them a quick flash and that will be that babes. I waited a minute or two then I opened the door. Holy fuck said the two guy together I could see Bill at the entrance and the look on his face when he glanced back was simply stunning.I had taken about five minutes to come out because with my throbbing cunt I wanted to give these two complete strangers a quick flash they would never forget.When Bill had tapped on the door I was just in the process of removing my skirt. And now here in a filthy piss and spunk smelling place there I stood Bills young wife completely naked in front of two men old enough to be my dad maybe even grandad. I don't have big tits but I do have huge nipples and they were huge right now huge and sore with excitement. Holy fuck said Bill aloud the guy with the average cock spunked out a huge load almost as soon as the door was opened. The old guy stood there praising me telling me turn round and show him my arse. During this which Bill assured me was not uncommon the guy who had just spunked zipped up said thanks and almost bolted out the door. The old guy told me to bend over and when I did he stuck his tongue right into my arse I twitched and came on the spot the orgasm ripping through me like train I was really trembling and boy was I coming.I leaned against the door frame and stroked the final spasms out of my pussy. Then I heard those familiar words oh fuck oh fuck but this time followed by I'm coming you dirty wee whore, and he came a massive load all over my thighs and bush. It was a massive load and my pussy throbbed I was feeling great I had just given two complete strangers orgasms without touching them they were turned on by me by seeing me naked in the gents stinky public toilets. The old guy took a tad longer to tidy himself up he thanked me kissed my hand and left. I was still buzzing and Bill had to tell me to get back in and get dressed. Bill peeped out saw the coast was clear and we walked out. As we were walking home Bill apologised to me because the old guy had called me a dirty wee whore. I had to be honest with Bill it was this that had sent me over the edge being called dirty names. Six weeks later Bill came back from a visit to the toilets and I said well, he said 7 guys wanked off to your polaroids. Reading that message on the wall had really got me going and although it's not everyone's cup of tea I get off knowing that complete strangers have spunked because they have seen me naked. We did visit these toilets often and other ones in the town to especially the ones down the beach but that's for another day or night I should say hope you enjoyed and god if we could find a decent glory hole today wow."

I love visiting g such places for sex

richmond

so so loved sexy fun in toilets to got fucked many times to and loved a cock in my lippy mooth and up my pussy ass to heaven xxxxxxxxxxx

cleveleys

nice

Port Talbot

Thank you guys so glad you enjoyed my gloryhole story.

Veronica

Great stories, if anyone wants to act out a GH fantasy let me know, happy to pitch in!

Great story

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Glory holes becoming mainstream..Lots of the fun/risk now gone..

Port Talbot

thanks again guys but hey do pitch in your own stories to please I love reading them.

Veronica

By *ustin500Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

great read,I have only done it once had me cum in minutes as I was realyy excited,he had a real big cock which filled my lips and he unloaded loads in my mouth making me swallow it down for the first time.

Great storey you two and certainly made my cock twitch lol

Port Talbot

Thanks babes. No sorry we don't know of any glory holes but thanks for the offer and the PM.

Veronica X

Hi..the one in the toilets bottom of Carlton hill us still open..always someone there during the day..its closed at night..

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

ones in buxton still open daytimes only, lots of action

By *andysandy69Couple  over a year ago

south lincs

Nice very horny

By *rryTMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi..the one in the toilets bottom of Carlton hill us still open..always someone there during the day..its closed at night.."

Someone there as in action or an attendant?

By *orkshire biMan  over a year ago

elland

Does anyone know of any in motorway services?

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"ones in buxton still open daytimes only, lots of action"

Sorry not Buxton, it's in Macclesfield at Park Green.

In reading station toilets there are not glory holes but there are spy holes u can look through and see if the guys either side are wanking , one time I was wanking a guy off under the toilet when a hand came from the other side ang fingered and wank me off at the same time as I wanked the other guy , it was so horny , it made me cum so hard

"In reading station toilets there are not glory holes but there are spy holes u can look through and see if the guys either side are wanking , one time I was wanking a guy off under the toilet when a hand came from the other side and fingered and wank me off at the same time as I wanked the other guy , it was so horny , it made me cum so hard "

Jesus, that's hot

Port Talbot

yep great times

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Anyone know of any glory holes in or around Exeter area. Wife would love to give it a go x

I would love to bring my lass to one she wud love it

By *tef1972TV/TS  over a year ago

blackburn

Nit a lot of holes around but under wall wanks are good or if quiet join them in the cubicle

If a foot is close to the wall and is tapping slowly this usually means they are game or watch the shadow for wanking movement

If you have been sat there 10 mins and there has. Been no movement or farting and splashing sounds from next door hey he ain't haveing a dump xx

First sexual experience was sucking a load of lads off through a wall in the boys changing rooms at school. So naughty but deffo opened me up to a world of naughty fun x

Goatstown

"First sexual experience was sucking a load of lads off through a wall in the boys changing rooms at school. So naughty but deffo opened me up to a world of naughty fun x"

I wish I had gone to your school.

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

I wish you had been in my school mate.

By *eff and lisaMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Wow reading that made me so horny and at work trying to hide my erection XXX risky but love ? to try it XXX,?? ??

"I wish you had been in my school mate."

haha, I still partake in such wonderful pursuits nowadays xx

Goatstown

Tell us when and where

"Tell us when and where"

La Chambre on occasion. I also have a glory hole in my apartment for when I entertain cpls and bi guys x

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I never had the pleasure of a gloryhole and to be honest i dont think there are many in glasgow.

Anyone know any ?

Port Talbot

yep great memories guys.

Port Talbot

Included in _aneandpauls story is our first time at a glory hole.

Veronica

X

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Lucky you! I NEVER saw couples hanging out around the toilets I visited as a randy young fellow

» Add a new message to this topic