FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blind date

Blind date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I arrange to meet you at your place I knock on the door is open you are behind it wearing a blindfold dressing gown with out a word I close the door behind me you have your back to me I come up behind you remove the gown from your shoulders gently kiss your neck I guide you through to the kitchen slide the gown of completely

I stand back admire the shape of your bodyi dressed in only stockings and heels

run my finger down your spine then guide my hands around your waist I place your hands on to top of your head then guide my fingers around your stomach up over your breasts rubbing pinching each nipple

Taking breast in each hand I hold them kiss your neck again nibbling your ears

Your breathing is heavy almost moaning

I remove my hands leave you standing breathing

You jump as cold steel of the hand cuffs touches your nipple then runs between your breasts to touch the other before it clicks onto your wrist

I move your arms behind you click the cuffs on to the other wrist

I bend you forward till your breasts touch the cold surface of kitchen bench

I spread your feet wider apart I step back to admire the view take picture on your phone for you to post later I pull your bum cheeks apart get you to hold them open with your cuffed hands

Then I kneel behind you kiss gently on your thighs just above stocking tops

Each thigh in turn I can see your wet pussy lips I kiss closer flick my tongue along the outer lips

You moan as I open your pussy wide my tongue tip finds your clit flicking it around you twitch gasp as it laps at your pussy

Your legs are shaking as you get closer to cumming I feel your body tense up see your pussy contract you moan as you cum before me your bum hole twitching as you cum

You move to stand I place my hand on small of your back keeping you down

Panting trembling bent over kitchen top

My hands slide over around your bum cheeks spreading your pussy open my cock head enters your moist lips before sliding deep I hold your hips as you feel me held deep inside you then I begin to thrust long slow deep at first then teasing your with short fast bursts slow long deep I hold your hips fuck you hard you gasp scream cum again shaking on my cock

I with draw spin you around you fall to your knees panting I lift you up my cock slides between your lips you suck on it instinctily as I groan my cum floods your mouth I slide out I splashed onto your face neck breasts

I take another photo for you to post

I Uncuff you kiss your lips leave you still blindfolded panting on the kitchen floor

Site Supporters see full conversation history

... (become a site supporter to view)

24 hours ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one read this feedback be nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic