FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dreams do come true

Dreams do come true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uster1946 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have just had a dream come true'after many yrs all started from about 13 and visited my hot aunties house and stayed their most weekends in the summer hols to help out with her young child would often be awake in the next bedroom at night while her and her first hubby were having sex and u can imagine what I was doing lol and in the morn she would give me that smile as if to say I knew u were listening I would look through her underwear draws if she poped to the shop and found some very sexy stuff for years I've been having the odd dreams about her until a few yrs ago when things started to become reality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cardiff

She lost contact 4 a few yrs after I was about 15 she had split from my mothers brother and had found other man very quick family thought she was cheating on her hubby and so did I but still did nt stop me dreaming she moved away and did nt see her for a long time it was one day while I was on FB that I thought I would look up her name I did and sent her a freinds request . Within a day or so I had a message from her asking how I was getting on and if I had a family and all that kind of stuff . And since then I have had invites to family party and we have kept intouch two yrs ago was the first time that things started to come ture 4 me at her youngest child's 21 birthday party me and my wife had gone and my auntie was a bit d*unk she sat down chatting about how she loved me staying and helping out when I was younger and when my wife went to the loo told me that she knew I was awake and what I was doing all those yrs ago we laughed and then went quite as my wife came back .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice any more

Mmmmm. Starting to get good

Cardiff

Near to the end of the night when people were starting to leave she came over and sat on my lap lauhing and joking with me and the wife I your my hands around her waste to stop her falling after all she had a few sherry s lol I could feel her suspender belt thought her dress and her thong top she smiled at me when she could feel my hand on them the music was loud so she put her mouth next to my ear and said yes I still wear lots of sexy underwear I'm not that old laughed and carried on chatting to us . I looked over at her hubby starring from across the room will he mind u sitting on my lap no she said he loves watching me flirt I could feel my cock getting stiff and so could she .

Cardiff

With that they started playing some of the slow dances at the end like they do at party s she jumped up and said I love this song thinking she was going to go over to her hubby and get him up to dance but no grabbed my hand and said to the wife u don t mind if I dance with my nephew do u no said the wife she dragged me up on to the dance floor and held me close I had my hands on her waste wanting to move them down but my wife and her hubby were watching she was pretending to tell me funny things then giving the odd laugh and acting very d*unk so I had to hold her up but she was cleaver rubbing herself against my cock which I had to fight to stop it growing more than a semi lol we chatted as we danced and she told me how much better and how much she would come all those yrs ago while she knew I was listening and wanking while she was having sex and told me how much she enjoys her husband watching her with other men and how special it would be to have me join them sometime the songs finished she smiled and gave me a sexy but gentle kiss on my cheek and walked me back to my seat and said as I sat down let me know what u think of my idea smiled at the wife and said her goodbye s to all the guests as we left the party her and hubby were near the door he gave me a pat on the back and said hope to see u again soon and she smiled and gave me and the wife a peck on the cheek .

Hell yea. More pls

Cardiff

They were living about 60 miles or so away from my home so the wife was not in the best mood asking lots of question like has she always been a big flirt and how much I seemed to enjoy her sitting on my lap and dancing with her and did she have a drink problem and the last question what was her idea she had I just said trying to think of something or she s thinking of a surprise party 4 her hubby and that she was just having a good time and that of course I was only trying to look like I was having fun cos I didn t want to upset my auntie little did she know inside I felt like that naughty 13 yr old boy again and knowing things were starting to happen and what was once a dream was looking like it could come true just had to figure out a way to be alone with them .

Cardiff

Well over the next few months of chatting to my auntie on FB the wife started to ask why her messages were getting a bit saucy I told her she was just having a laugh and a joke and it was all a bit of banter so I made up another FB account in a different name and message it to my auntie and told her we could chat better on there . When chatting I told her what I told my wife what her idea was about having a surprise party for her hubby and she thought it was a good idea that way we could meet up again we chatted all about the times when I was younger and she let slip that she would leave her sexiest underwear on the top of her draws for me to find and that she had seen me looking thought her draws the first time I had done it through the bathroom door when she was taking a bath and that she had played with herself while she watched me but did nt say anything but left the draw slightly open when she went to the shops so I could have a good look and at night when I was awake in bed listening to them have sex it would make her so wet and that her first hubby loved it when I was over cos he knew he would get a bit lol

Nice one, keep it up

Nice story please keep it going

Enjoying this one.

Wow I don't usually read these long stories but u DEFO got me hooked. More pls ......

Cardiff

She had told me that is how she had met her hubby now her and her first husband were out one afternoon in the local pub having a pint and got chatting to a guy at the bar and flirting as she dose so well he was down 4 a few days with work and after a few drinks asked him back to there place for a threesome she said that it was lots of fun and met him a few times until her first hubby decided it was not for him and they grew apart and he left her with the one small child and that is why she was with this other guy .and she explained how he likes to be tied to a chair in the corner of the room while she has fun with who ever she fancy s and if he dose as he is told she might give him a treat lol

Cardiff

Anyway we got to planning on her hubby's surprise party he would be 60 at the end of jan this year and she would hold it in there local club and I would plan to stay the night god I was looking forward to this lol I told her not to send the invites out yet as I had to come up with a plan to be on my own lol . A few weeks passed and as if by magic she came home from skittles one night and said that the skittles girls were thinking of going to London to see a show one weekend after Xmas and would I mind . Here was my chance if only it was the same weekend as the party I would have struck gold lol . Chatting to one of the lady's that play in the wife's team around are local shop I mentioned that a local coach company had a few special deals on the weekend in question and to take a look on there we'd site after the next skittle match the wife told me that they were booking to go away on the Friday night and coming back the Sunday afternoon my heart sank then she said it's the 30 th of jan yes my plan had worked his party was on the 31 what a result my hands were all sweaty when I was sending my auntie the good news told her to wait a week or so then send out the invites

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Love it when a plan comes together

Cardiff

So came the day the invite to this surprise party came to the house I knew who it was from but left it on the side and went to work .A few hrs later came the call from the wife she had opened it and rang me to tell the bad news that the party was on the same weekend that she was going away did nt want to sound to over joyed lol but said don t worry love will thank them 4 the invite but tell them we could nt make it knowing that it would make her feel bad which it did .When I got home that eve told her I would send her a message to say thanks but we could not attend .no she said I will stay home and we can go together or no that's not what I wanted to here .U can t not go I said u have been looking forward to yr weekend away and u have paid for the trip .Well they will think that we don t want to go I'm not bothered I said with my fingers crossed I'm sure they will understand after all u had booked this trip over a month ago b4 the invite arrived .No she said u will have to go that way u can enjoy the party and we kill two birds with one stone u can take the car and stay at a hotel .o my god that's just what I wanted to hear quick change the subject b4 she changes her mind lol

Cardiff

All over the Xmas all I could think off was getting my hands on that sexy auntie of mine and all the things I wanted to do with her who cares if her hubby would be watching in the corner not me these yrs of dreaming about her had gave me lots of idea s . Just hope she is as kinky as I think god most nights I would try to sleep but started thinking and that made my cock grow the wife always woke up to something sticking in her back lol . Once or twice she would be in the mood but not half as many times as it grew lol still chatting to my auntie when I was in work telling her how my old boy was acting she would say hope u don t do yr self any damage b4 the party .

Cardiff

The Friday came and I said goodbye to the wife off on her London weekend then got back to the house and straight on to my FB page to send my auntie the news she had gone we chatted and she told me to get to her house at about 4 the next day cos some off her family were getting ready at hers and I could shower and change her old man was going out for the day while they done the food and he was being taken to the club for a pint by his brother or so he was told I could nt sleep that night must have been that snake in my bed lol set off the next day for her house nerves were kicking in felt like I was going on my first date got there about 3 45 nearly braking my leg as I fell up the stairs to her front door . I knocked thinking what am I doing my hands were shaking the door opened and I was greeted by that ooo so sexy smile .she grabbed me and kissed me on the lips hi she said sorry I'm a mess we have only just finished making the food .wow she looked great skin tight jeans on and a white top which I could just about see though .yr shaking she said yer it's cold out there lol she smiled and put my bag down in the hall and grabbing my hand said come meet some of the family

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice. More plz

Cardiff

We walked through to the kitchen and said hi to everyone .Im glad yr here now she said I'm taking the food down to the club in a bit u can watch the house while we are gone saves me locking up lol .We should nt be long she said while we are gone u can take yr bag upstairs to yr room o god me alone in her house up stairs on my own been here b4 I thought as she covered the last tray she look over at my bulge growing in my pants licked her lips and smiled god can t wait to tuck in the sausages bet they taste good mmmmm and winked pick up the tray and made her way to the car she went back and forth a few times filling up the boot I watched as her arse moved in those tight jeans and as she bent over to put the trays in the boot the top of her thong just poped out she knew she had me hook line and sinker lol she told them to hang on a second while she showed me where my room was took me and my bag up the stairs and said u will have this room tonight right next to are s then kissed me a long passionate kiss her tongue pushed into my mouth god it felt good she stopped looked down at my pants took my bulge in her hand and said by the way my draws are not locked see if u find something u like and she walked down the stairs and out through the door closing it behind her

Cardiff

I just could nt help but wonder into the bedroom to look through there draws again like I had done a lot when I was younger on the bed was a pair of silk seamed stockings and a red and black silky c though basque with suspenders attacked to it and a black and red matching thong hanging up a little sexy black dress wow she is going to look fantastic I thought to my self trying to stop my cock from bursting from my pants good job I had brought a few spare pairs of underwear cos the ones I was wearing were wet from excitement I made my way to the draws and pulled them open one by one

God. I am so horny rite now

(Him)

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

More please so horny reading this (allan)

This is class mate! Keep going!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Keep it coming

Great story

Great stuff mate I like to hear more

Cardiff

The top draw had a pair of silky panties hanging out of the top I pull it open pairs and pairs of silky sexy panties and thongs wow if my wife was to own these I would be a happy man I thought . I grabbed a hand full and put them to my face could nt help but sniff them and rub them against my face my hands shaking as I did . Mmmmmm they felt so good .then out of the corner of my eye at the bottom of the draw pictures of my auntie and me when I was younger on the top was me and me auntie at the seaside she had her hands around me her in a sexy bikini and me in my speedo s god she looked so sexy but she has nt change that much the second draw had lots of stockings suspender belts basque s and a few toys mmmm maybe she was as kinky as I hoped . The last draw was full of leather straps and whips and sexy outfits and in the corner was a big black strapon dilldo god what have I got myself into I thought with that the car had pulled up outside quick don t want the others to catch me in her bedroom a closed the draws and made me way out the room as I did I seen another picture on the dressing table of me dancing with my auntie at the birthday party 20 months b4 I pulled the door shut and made my way down the stairs and into the living room

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

More piz as u got me so hard

Cardiff

I just sat down on the chair shoving a cushion on my lap to cover my hard on as the door opened and in she walked with two others .U were not long I said thinking to myself not long enough . No my ant said did nt want to leave u here on yr own 4 to long u might have gone looking though my draws she looked at the others and started laughing would I do a thing like that I replayed and smiled she winked and said do u want a beer . Of course I said do bears shit in the woods lol . ill get u one now she said looking at the cushion on my lap would nt want u to have to get up lol she went into the kitchen and came back with a beer sat down next to me and said hope u don t have two many of them tonight don t want us to have to carry u home . The others went into the kitchen to clean the worktops b4 they went to get ready for the party . She moved the cushion and said so what do u thing of what I'll be wearing tonight then . All I could say was wow . She laughed and was the dress wow to yes I said I liked that to . I'm glad u like best go and put them back in the draw till later don t want anyone else seeing what I'll be wearing and off she went upstairs

Yes please, horny when I started to read this, now hard lol in anticipation of taking your aunte.

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Hurry up with rest of this story we are sooo horny now need to know how filthy your auntie gets

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Don't u dare move from that computer till u finished this edging is fine but we need to hear about the party and after party

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

This is getting addictive. More soon plz. Very good reading

Need more so horny

Cardiff

She came back down after a little while wearing a dressing gown .that was a quick shower I said .she smiled and shouted out to the kitchen my bedroom and shower are free for u to use now come on hurry up or we will miss the party the other two came from the kitchen clean towels in the bathroom she said as they walked up the stairs .she then turned to me and said don t worry u can have yrs while I'm getting dressed in my bedroom o and by the way no looking at me thought th cracks in the door lol . She look great in her robe flashing a bit of breast and lots of leg as she moved around the room tidying up the cushion on the sofa she was teasing me getting me so worked up could nt wait much longer she went into the kitchen then softy called my name I got up and went out to her .she was sat on the work top her gown open her naked body was fantastic would u like a little taste of what's to come god I was shaking and dribbling .come here she said we haven t got long b4 they are ready

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Dam if you don't finish this story I'll fuck your aunty and finish it for you lol

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

"Dam if you don't finish this story I'll fuck your aunty and finish it for you lol"

Kinda what i was thinking lol

Cardiff

She pulled me to her and we started to kiss god it was so horny my hands on her breasts touching her nipples with my finger tips I moved my hands down to her pussy mmmm she said hope u like freshly shaved for u got it felt so smooth she spread her legs a bit more and whispered go on I know u want to taste me and slowly pushed my head down between her legs I fell to my knees and pushed my mouth to her lips and started to lick pussy wow how wet was she and so sweet I could feel her leaning backwards as she cum all over my tongue mmmm . She then pulled my head up from her pussy and kissed me and whispered in my ears I so want yr cock inside me but not just yet as u could hear the stairs creek

Cardiff

Sorry if it's long winded but the best is yet to come lol that's as soon as I get the chance to finish it lol x

Buster. It's fantastic. Worth the wait.

No come back lol

It's well paced. Just keep going

Morrreeeeee

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

More please

Keep going! More please

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story

Fantastic story keep going

Agh don't stop now!!

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

This is so horny dont stop

Great story carry on please

Cardiff

Will be back tomorrow been with out my phone glad u like xx

Cardiff

It was one of the others on the way down the stairs she jumped off the worktop don t want the others to know what I get up to as she tied up her robe throwing me a clean towel to hold infront of me go sit in the room till the other one comes down then u can use the shower she said trying to look like she was putting a few last dishes away and bring her breathing back to normal as soon as the other had walked into the room I shouted I'm going in the shower now and walked up the stairs to the bathroom and closed the door looking 4 the crack which she said was there I ran the shower and got in listening 4 her footsteps coming up the stairs but no need is that the time she shouted best get a move on and ran up the stairs as she passed the bathroom door she knocked and said better get out of that shower it getting late as I stepped out and moved to the crack in the door to get a look at my auntie getting dressed are eyes met through the crack she had watch me getting out of the shower lol . Mmmmmm nice she said through the crack and walked into the bedroom

Cardiff

She left the door open enough for me to get a good look she moved out of site for a min then back putting her sexy underwear on to the bed turned away from me and dropped her robe god her arse was stunning all the curves in all the right places mmmmm she first picked up her seemed stockings then started to put them on one by one making sure the seems were straight .her sexy black and red basque was next to be placed on making sure the suspender belt straps were in the right place .she then bent over to put her thong on one leg at the time and pulled it up watching the back go in between the crack of her arse was to much I had to have a tug lol there I was watching this sexy ant of mine dressing I could not help but be rock hard standing naked in the bathroom hand on my cock something had to blow lol she slipped on her dress turned and made her way to the bathroom door . She knocked on the door can u zip me up in there um um yes come in I said grabbing the towel acting like a little boy again she entered and closed the door behind her pulled the towel away from me smiled and said nice cock are u going to let auntie have a little taste of u now

Cardiff

What could I do I was almost to the point of now return she bent over her dress open at the back looking at her sexy underwear as she opened her mouth and gently places it gently my helmet .Mmmmmm was the sound I heard as she slowly moved up and down on my rock hard cock and licking the pre cum that was dripping out god why do u want me I said trying not to come so soon I grabbed on to that sexy arse like I wanted to went we danced at the party before the other hand on the back of her head as I could feel me about to shoot my load she knew she cupped my balls in her hand as I shot a creamy load into her mouth I god this was heaven will out her spilling a drop she licked me clean stood up and licked her lips smiled and said hope u have enought left to fill all three or my holes later opened the door said zip me up then and walked down the stairs wiping her mouth as she went .

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

mmmmm, yes to some of that.

Cardiff

I quickly wiped myself down went in my room and got dressed did nt want to let that naughty girl out of my sight for long went down stairs and into the room she was laughing with the others like nothing had happened come on she said let's make a move to the club u will have to hold on to me in these heels don t want to brake my ankle b4 we get the party started we walked to the club talking as we walked I asked that question again why me u are so sexy u could have almost any man yr my forbidden fruit she said u see yr picture on the table in my bedroom yes I said well that's not the picture that was there b4 the last party we had lol not sure at first what she ment then it came to me the other photo in her draw me and her at the beach .right I said yes I alway look at yr pick while I'm having sex makes me feel really naughty then she laughed hope u don t mind no way I was thrilled to know since I was 13 she had thought of me when she was having sex god all those yr s of dreaming about her I was gutted I had not made my move all those yrs ago

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Cardiff

When we arrived at the club we went to the bar for a beer and met some of her family . She lead me to a corner away from the stage and food we can talk here she said and it's very dark lol . Her hubby was coming in the lights went out and we waited I could not help myself as I gave her lovely arse another feel easy tiger she said with her fuck me eye s as her hubby walked in with a look off shock on his face as the lights went on and everyone cheered . She went up to him and gave him a big kiss happy birthday sweetheart she said after meeting most of the guests she took his hand and made there way to my corner look who s turned up for yr party with a big smile on his face he said hi glad u could come where s the wife .she s away this weekend so I have come on my own great he said are u staying the night yes If that's ok with u . He looked at my ant dose this means I'll be getting more than one party tonight yes but only if u have been a good girl she said .feeling his leg good u are wearing my stockings I see I yes mistress he said and yr silky panties u gave me . Well that was a shock to my ears did I hear right then .yes she smiled when he wants to watch he has to be my dirty slut and laughed .

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

Horny as hell now.

Cardiff

She sat down in between us two lovely cocks for me to play with mmmmmm as her hands made there way to are cocks rubbing them till they started to grow the lights were low and the music was playing as she rubbed and tickled are helmets with her fingers my hand reached down to her stocking clad legs she opened them enough so I could move up to her pussy he was looking at me feeling her freshly shaved pussy through her thong which were already wet mmmmmm she then put her hand in her bag and pulled out a small object turned to her hubby and said time for u to visit the little girls room and put this in for yr mistress and handed what looked like a small vibrator and off he went to the loo when he came back walking a little strange sit down she said and watch he sat there most of the night with a big grin on his face and his hands over his cock is he ok I said I yes he enjoys a good but plug up his arse lol we could nt do to much at the party cos of the rest of the family around but she enjoyed dancing shaking that lovely arse and tits when ever poss and flirting with me and the rest of the party

mmm please carry on x

Loved the story can't wait to find out about the next party

Cardiff

Coming to the end of the night she sat down whispering to her hubby and u could see him getting so worked up about what she was saying to him his hard cock was almost out of his trousers did nt hear what she was saying but she was rubbing her pussy at the same time and getting herself off so it must have been good lol she grabbed me up to dance again to the slow ones at the end and was getting very frisky what did u say to him I asked . I told him I was going to dress him as a dirty slut when I get him home and have him join in with us tonight but only when I want him to and I also told him he was not the only dirty slut who was having her arse fucked later lol that got him going it had me going to god lets go I said she looked over at him grabbed my hands and moved them down on to her sexy arse and told me to squeeze it for him to see so I did could feel her rounded cheeks in my hands god I'm going to fuck that later wow can this get any better I thought .

Wow

Cardiff

The party came to the end and we set off on the short walk to the house my hands all over her sexy body as we walked he was a few steps behind still walking a bit funny with the butt plug still in his arse come on slut she said got to get u dressed up cos we have a lot of fucking to do tonight u don t want to miss me being fucked do u no mistress was the reply run on she said and get yr sexy gear out of the bottom draw put I yr maids outfit on and meet us at the door I'm just going to get fingered in this alleyway she laughed and smiled and pushed me into the ally hurry up slut well be home in ten . As he made his way up the rd she pushed me against the wall and we started kissing she opened her legs and slip her thong down come on nephew give yr ant a good hard fingering I've been a very naughty girl I moved my hand down to her pussy god how wet was she I slipped two fingers inside her and pushed them in are far as they would go kissing her neck as I did go on tell me what a dirty slut I am she said as she gasped for breath hard and fast finger fuck me hard and fast after about 5 mins I was at top speed and I could feel her legs trembling .she grabbed my head and pushed it into her breasts as she come all over my fingers mmmmmm that was good she said let's get to the house and sort out that other slut she should be dressed by now .

Cardiff

As we got to the door it was opened by her hubby he stood there in her hold up stockings her panties and a black silky maids outfit wig and red lippy good she said taking hold of my hand still wet from her pussy lick these clean yes mistress he said and lick all her juice from my fingers she pushed him up the stairs spanking his arse on every step he he flinched every time glad to see are ready to play mmmm she placed him standing near the bed when I want u I'll ask ok as she slipped out of her sexy thong and placed it over his head sniff on that till I'm ready 4 u .i looked down his cock had started to wet her panties with his pre cum his cock was rock hard so she gave it a little slap mmmmm keep it hard 4 me anything for u he said sniffing her wet thong I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor as she turned around her tits piping out from her basque I pulled her to me and licked down her neck to her nipple and start to suck on her lovely breasts she wrapped her one leg around me and said teach her how to lick a pussy mmmmmm .i lowered her on to the bed and started to tease her pussy lips with my lips and tongue pulling on her clit with my teeth then pushing my tongue in as deep as I could with my hands playing with her nipples she arched her back and came in my moth again god fuck me she said give me a good hard fuck

Can't wait to hear more.

By *a35ukMan  over a year ago

polgate

Fuck me this is good

Yes it's good and getting hornier.

Brilliant

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

This is a great build up, definatley not rushed like a lot of others. Love where it's going too.

Well done so far keep up the great work.

Cardiff

We both stood up she told her hubby lie on the bed he did then getting in the doggy position straddled on all 4 over his face right now u can see me being fucked close up she said and lick my pussy lips and his balls while he s fucking me hard and clean up every drop of spunk and my juices that comes out u dirty slut yes mistress was his reply in a excited voice he started to lick her pussy lips as I placed my rock hard cock at the entrance to her pussy his tongue rubbing against my helmet as he licked then I pushed it in right to the balls .then slowly right back out every time I thrusted in I could hear a moan of pleasure and every time I pulled back I could feel I drip of pussy juice and Pre cum from my cock thank god I had a few pints or it would of all been over in a few mins lol as I started to speed up the hotter and louder the moans got and the faster he was licking she then put her head down and started sucking on his cock but through her panties that he had to wear he was in heaven and so was I .every few mins she would scream out different instructions like I god fuck me faster or lick me slut the more she was coming the more she got carried away which I loved after a we had been fucking at a good speed for a while she said suck his balls and lick me harder I think I'm going to squirt all over u god I could not hold it any longer I grabbed her as tight as I could and trusted as hard and as fast as poss she knew and I knew after all these yrs of dreaming about it I was going to come up inside my auntie I shot more than I have in a long time and she squirted hubby's face was covered in both are cum mmmmmmm he loved it licking the lot I pulled out she gasped as I did I moved around to kiss her lips she sat back on to her hubby face and left him licking her clean how do we taste she said was it worth the wait lol

Well worth the wait I'd say, lol.

Cardiff

After a why of kissing and when her hubby had licked up most of the mess she reached into the draw and pulled out a big vibo come on slut it's time for us both to get are arse fucked mmmmm that was more than enough to get my cock rock hard again she opened his legs and took out the plug he still had in his arse u should be able to take this now she smiled at me watch this slut come now she inserted the vibo into his arse pulled his cock out of the panties and started sucking him wow watching that was so horny she looked so good sucking cock I moved behind her and slowly opened her arse crack make sure u get it wet b4 u fuck it she said I'm tight up there I got on my knees and started to lick her hole mmmm it was wet from her pussy but wanted to lick it as it was so sexy I pushed my tongue up and got it all wet mmmm then inserted a finger slowly I could feel her arse cheeks shaking as I pushed my finger in and out I stood up and pushed my helmet into her hole and felt it close around my knob slowly in and out I went yes she was very tight but wow as I fucked her she fucked him with the vibo and sucked him as she was back on all 4 in a 69 position with him and me standing bringing up the rear mmmmm. As it got near to coming the second time and started fucking her arse faster she put her head into the pillow and moaning with pleasure as she took hold of hubby's cock hard and wanked it hard and fast he could nt stop it he shot all over her hand and his maids outfit and I shot up her arse wow I could nt believe how kinky they were just my cup of tea lol

Love the slow build up and teasing

One very horny woman here now !!

Great story x

Cardiff

After he had finish cleaning up the mess from are kinky night my ant told her hubby to sleep in the other bedroom and we lay in each other arm s till the morn we have arranged another meet soon x

Will look forward to reading all about that then after the meeting. You lucky boy.

A cracking read,cant wait for the next one;)

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Great story (over looking the 13 year old bit!)

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 25/02/15 13:02:23]

Cardiff

Thanks to all that liked my story would love to find a couple near Cardiff if poss for more fun times let me know if yr up for fun I'm gen and 100 percent discrete xx

Not mine as i been back in uk a long time know and my dream not come true lol

By *tu231Man  over a year ago

lenzie

where is your aunt that's who I want

Cardiff

That's on a need to know bases I know and need lol

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - very erotic plus just a tad naughty!

Love to hear more

» Add a new message to this topic