FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > For Bec

For Bec

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first he knew was when they winked at him online. She complimented him on having a great body. He sent her another and returned the compliment, admiring a picture of her in a bodystocking. She said she enjoyed taking three cocks, but wanted a couple more.

He had never been part of a full gangbang. Until then.

Her hubby had wanted to keep the number of men a surprise, for all she knew it was just a threesome. He arrived as early as he could, and enjoyed flirting with her. Hubby was keeping at arms length, giving them some time.

“You said you liked this.”

She had been wearing a stylish satin robe. It lay in a heap at her feet.

She wore black stilettos, hold up stockings, the delicious tight mesh dress, and a broad smile. She was small and light. He picked her up with ease, kissed her with great desire. His hands cupping her bottom, her arms around his back, he walked her two paces back to the kitchen table. He sat her on it, pushed her backwards and looked her straight in the eyes.

His grin matched hers.

But he loved to tease. He kissed each thigh in turn, just above the stockings. He could feel the heat of her pussy. He kissed higher. She had her hands in his hair. He eased up her dress but bypassed the obvious and kissed her tummy.

He felt her give a little shudder. He kissed each thigh, as close to her pussy as he could without touching. Each thigh, her tummy. Round and round.

Then, he paused. Right over her pussy. Her hot, shaven pussy. His tongue made the tiniest, faintest of touches. He heard her groan.

Then a big, fat lick. His tongue as wide as he could, right up her pussy and onto her clit. She moaned with delight. His tongue circled that little clit, teasing her out. Then he slid his fingers inside her wet pussy and pushed hard upwards. That spot. Find that spot.

He licked her clit happily. He really enjoyed this, licking and fingering his target. Her happy purring grew noisier. Her nails digging into his scalp, guiding him. The moans grew louder, wilder, more intense. He could feel her orgasm as well as hear it. Her clit pulsed, the tiny veins ushering in the waves of joy which crashed through her body. Each nerve tingling. Each muscle twitching.

He lay with his face in her pussy until she lifted him away. She was eager to return the favour but he was having none of it.

“I want to fuck you arse.” He said handing her a tube of lube.

“Really? Mmmm, I guess you deserve it.” They swopped places, he lay back, his cock waiting for her. She clambered onto the table and made to squat over him.

“Backwards”

Obediently she turned, manoeuvring herself so she sat with her ring over his cock. And she lowered herself

Inch

By

Inch

Slowly

Onto

Him.

He gave a long long groan. Then as she grounded herself onto his hips, he placed his hands onto her breasts and pulled her gently backwards. She lay her back on his chest, his cock in her arse, her head by his.

“Now, I have a confession,” he began,” I play rugby, and last weekend I cost us a match. You are my forfeit. I have to share you with my team mates. All of them.”

Hubby opened the door, and one by one, 14 naked men walked in.

“The good looking backs, the big forwards like me, and the squat fuckers from the front row, who're so ugly their right hands won't touch them. You're going to take them all.”

And so it began. Two good looking guys came over and offered their cocks to her greedy mouth, whilst she felt the first cock slide hard inside her. Underneath he could feel the second cock pushing the walls of her arse. He lay still as above the progression began. As each man fucked she cried out with the sheer delight of being a total wanton fucktoy. As each man climaxed he withdrew and pulled off the condom, smearing his cum over her tits before offering his cock for her to lick clean.

Over and over again.

14 men. As promised, tall, short, thin, fat, good looking and as ugly as sin. Each and every one took his fill of her. Each and every one fucked her hard, came loudly and defiled her. Those waiting took turns to offer her a cock or two to suck before allowing his team mate to be licked clean.

And all the time he stayed still beneath her, his cock in her arse.

Until he was the only one left. He rolled her over and pulled out from her arse before standing in front of her, pulling off his own condom and offering his cock to her. She swallowed him whole, and almost immediately she felt him tense, buck and finally explode in her mouth.

As he slowly withdrew she finally could breath again. Her breasts were covered in spunk, her face equally splattered, and her arse and pussy felt...like 15 burly men had fucked her.

She felt amazing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic