FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > AT A PARTY

AT A PARTY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entscotscpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

WE HAVE BEEN SWINGING FOR A FEW YEARS

myself male was always strait we were invited to a few parties and always declined as there was going to be single males in attendance the mrs has always been Bi we were at another cpls house one night and unknown to us invited a guy to join the 4 of us he was a pleasant well mannered guy so the 3 of us males all had fun with the two ladies a great night it was .

friends of ours were having a party one night we were invited to the party ,when we arrived that night there was 8 cpls and the single guy , so after a few drinks and chit chat etc , the hostess asked for a guy to lay down on the floor so the ladies can go on the floor and play with the guy laying down

i admit i said ok i will do it . so a duvet was placed on the floor i went to lay down but was told i had to be naked and wear a blind fold i said ok no probs ,i lay down and the blind fold was placed over my eyes next thing i could smell differant perfumes my nipples were being played with my cock and balls were being rubbed licked sucked it was bliss tbh then all of a sudden i was aware i was realy hard and only my cock was being sucked ,

i had no idea who it was that was sucking my cock but it was good .

i felt my full body starting to go ridged i lifted the blind fold up and looked over at the sofa to see a female with her hands in my wifes pussy and my wifes hands in the other females knickers and the juices were flowing from them both ,

i raised my head up to see who was sucking my cock and ohhhhhhhh dear me it was the single guy i thought fuckin hell this aint real then i felt the vinigar stroke i said out lous ffs im gonna cum which i did it was like a gun going off , i got of the floor went to the toilet to have a shower the wife walked in to the toilet i said i am sorry as i did not know it was a guy she replied sorry nothing it was brilliant to watch was then i realised i would not lash out if a guy came near me , up till that time i used to say if a guy came near me in any way there would be big trouble .

how time changes people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

This is a cool story and nice to hear your attitude changed.

We love the sound of the party even more lol

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

I've done it myself at a couple of parties the guys were cool and even sucked me it drove their ladies wild.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a regular dogger and very often when playing with a couple the lady asks if the guy can suck my cock, I always say yes as it really seems to get the ladies even hornier most end up finger fucking themselves as they watch and I just love that x

» Add a new message to this topic