FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife fucks a german body Builder

My wife fucks a german body Builder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ony2nz OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Another part one of my holiday fantasies, I hope you like? -

We were in Tenerife a few years ago and we were staying in a hotel on the beach, but it also had a swimming pool. My wife likes to go for a swim in the morning and she had been going down to the pool the first couple of mornings. She came up on about the 4th morning and said she had been chatting the last couple of mornings with a German guy who was a body builder, she was smiling and I could tell she found him quite attractive. She was going on and on about how he was at least 6ft 6, tanned and had muscles everywhere. I laughed and told her there is only one muscle she might be interested in.

He’d asked who she was on holiday with and was disappointed when she had said.

I told her if she really wanted to have some fun with him she could as long as I could watch.

The following day she went down for her swim, when she came back she was very excited. She had arranged for us to meet on the beach about 6.00pm that night. We came back from town about 4.00 to get showered and changed. My wife put on a nice little flowing summer dress with buttons down the front, a little white G string, she thought it would be a bit of a tease not to wear a bra. Her dress wasn’t see through, but she has nice 44dd breasts, so you could see her lovely large breasts moving freely.

We walked down to the beach as everyone was beginning to leave. She seen him down at the waters edge and we walked down to meet him. He was a big guy and was like one of these guys out of the world’s strongest man. He said hi and smiled at me as if to ask "are you okay with this?" I smiled and said will we walk along the beach and find somewhere a little quieter. I could see him looking my wife up and down and I could see the lust in his eyes.

My wife was in the middle and put her arm round both of us as we walked along the beach. He asked if we had done this type of thing before and my wife smiled, only if he lets me. We walked along and found some sand dunes and found a nice flat spot in the sand surrounded my mounds so no one could see. I sat down and they sat together. I put him at ease and told him just to carry on as if I wasn’t there. They smiled and started to kiss each other, they were lying side by side and I could see my wife’s hands running all over his big shoulders and down his body down onto his thighs, I could see his big hands running up the inside of her leg as he pulled her dress up, she raised her knees and opened her legs. I could see his thick fingers moving towards her pussy and he started pushing at her panties and then moved his hand up to her breasts and started squeezing them with his large hand, tweaking at her nipples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndian gentMan  over a year ago

walthamstow

More please

Love husband watching stories

Paisley

He tried to unbutton her dress from the top, but just ended up ripping it open to her waist. He instantly moved down and started sucking and licking at her nipples and breasts. She had her eyes closed but was moaning with every lick and suck; he was still sucking at her nipples as he moved his hand down to her pussy and I could see him easing her panties off.

I heard her gasp as he pushed one of his thick fingers into her wet pussy. He started to move down kissing her body as he did. He still had his fingers inside her as he licked at my wife’s clit. She instantly felt his tongue on her pussy lips and raised her hips up to meet him. He pushed his middle fingers into her wet pussy as he licked and sucked on her clit.

She was moaning heavily as she enjoyed his tongue and fingers. Her moaning became louder as her climax grew, suddenly she cried out as she came, bucking and lifting her pussy up to meet his mouth. He pulled his fingers out and stuck his tongue deep in her soaking wet pussy, lifting her ass with his big hands eating and sucking at her pussy.

My cock was hard and throbbing in my shorts watching my wife being licked out by this huge guy. She had just about gathered control of herself as he lifted his head from between her legs, I could say his mouth almost dripping from her wet pussy. He sat up on his knees, took hold of her waist and flipped my wife onto her front. He pulled her hips up until she was sitting up doggy style, pushing her head down onto the sand.

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

Lucky wife

Paisley

"Lucky wife"

Would you like to be used by a big body builder?

xx

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

waiting patiently to hear what happens next ....

Dartford

"Lucky wife

xx"

Yes I would

Dartford

"Lucky wife

xx

Yes I would "

Or rugby player

Paisley

He pulled down his jogging bottoms and his stiff throbbing cock jumped up. He was about 7 inches long, but very thick. He took his cock in his hand and began to tease her by rubbing his throbbing tip between my wife’s pussy lips. I could see her push back slightly as she felt the tip of his cock easing her open. You could see her arching back trying to make him take her.

She looked over to me and I could hear her begging him for his cock, just at that moment he forced his cock hard and deep inside her. She let out a loud gasp as he entered her. He started to fuck her hard and I could hear her moan loudly with every thrust of his thick cock. He had a grip of her waist and was pulling her hard back on to his shaft fucking her hard, using her wet pussy.

He was grunting deeply as he fucked her harder and harder. I could see her gripping at the sand as she begged him to be fuck her harder with his thick cock. He couldn’t see that I had my hand down my shorts wanking my cock as I watched him use my wife like a wild animal.

He let out a loud moan as he pushed his cock deep into her, hold it there filling her with his hot cum, I could hear her say she could feel his cum shooting deep inside her as he pumped it into her. They were both gasping for breath as he slowed down and slipped his cock out of her. As he did, I could see some of his cum oozing out of my wife’s pussy as she still lay there with her ass in the air. He pulled his jogging bottoms up and stood. He turned to me and thanked me and said he had enjoyed fucking my wife. My wife had a big grin on her face as she lay back onto the sand. He thanked us again and said he might see her tomorrow for her swim.

He left the two of us and I still had a throbbing hard cock. I stood up and walked over to my wife. I pulled my shorts down and they dropped to the sand. I told her that she was going to suck my cock and swallow everything. She got on her knees and took my cock in her hands and instantly rapped her lips and mouth deep down onto my cock. I told her to put her hands down between her legs and feel his cum dripping out of her. She moaned and showed me her hand and fingers covered in his sticky cum.

It was such a turn on that I felt my cock starting to twitch as I shot my spunk into her mouth. I could see her gulping at each shot of hot cum as I shot it down her throat.

I made her suck every last drop out of my cock before I pulled it out of her mouth. I asked if she had enjoyed herself and she smiled and said what do you think?

» Add a new message to this topic