FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > i woke up to him fucking her

i woke up to him fucking her

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un4three OP   Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Well we do love out 3somes, so when we wen't out to a fantastic evening, followed by a great evening and night of sex...i must say, the best part was the next morning, as we all went to bed together, i was awoke to him, fucking the wife from behind hard as anything......the look on her face was fantastic,,,,even better when she then started to suck me off.......just thought i would share....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would had love to wake up and fuck your wife hard x

Waterford

i would love to wake up to her getting fucked....and sucking off someone else as well...

Pity your so far away x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Well we do love out 3somes, so when we wen't out to a fantastic evening, followed by a great evening and night of sex...i must say, the best part was the next morning, as we all went to bed together, i was awoke to him, fucking the wife from behind hard as anything......the look on her face was fantastic,,,,even better when she then started to suck me off.......just thought i would share...."
Oh sounds great guys. Are ye looking to meet at the moment? J

By *teve 9Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Oh yes what a thought or fantasy to have ur beautiful wife on her knees giving u head as her pussy is on offer mmm dreams lol

Waterford

thats why were here!!!!!!1

By *amba2Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

wow. sounds good. I travel to Kilkenny occasionally, I would love to meet you while I am there.

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Thanks for sharing

Waterford

id love to be on that couch with ye.....mr

Waterford

we were hoping to meet him again 2nite....she was going to wear a coat and underwear...did'nt happen fraid

Was it the loud slapping noise that woke you or her groan as he entered her. Lucky you.

Dublin and London

"Was it the loud slapping noise that woke you or her groan as he entered her. Lucky you."
I take it you would like to experience the same?!

Yes, But I don't think mine will ever go as far as that. After sex with single males they are usually expected to leave after. Main reason is I think she has had enough. We've never got to that point where the guy can stay and sleep with us with her between us. I think she is just one of those women that thinks it's a step too far.

Don't get me wrong. I've been lucky enough to experience more than most men but that is one unwritten boundary I think we will never cross.

Waterford

some poeple think the morning after sex is better......

Waterford

the slapping noise and her going oh GOD, rather loudly..

Dublin and London

"Yes, But I don't think mine will ever go as far as that. After sex with single males they are usually expected to leave after. Main reason is I think she has had enough. We've never got to that point where the guy can stay and sleep with us with her between us. I think she is just one of those women that thinks it's a step too far.

"

I can understand that alright. It's a huge step letting another man share your bed for the night. Still tough you could maybe arrange a late night meet. You could doze off and wake up to the sound of your wife enjoying another man.

Dublin and London

"the slapping noise and her going oh GOD, rather loudly.."
mmmmm I really need to get to know ye and get myself down to Waterford!! I'm living in Dublin but originally from Carlow. Be great to get a message from ye if ye are interested in chatting and seeing how we get on. J x

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Don't get me wrong. I've been lucky enough to experience more than most men but that is one unwritten boundary I think we will never cross."

Same here

would love to experience this

Dublin and London

"would love to experience this "
Do ye think it will happen soon?

the nearest I can recount to doing this is something that happened a few new years ago. We decided not to do the usual family thing and set too and found a nice couple who lived not too far away.

We went out for a drink first to get to know each other and as we all seemed to Gel decided that we'd be more than happy to bang in the new year. The other couple were much younger than us so we felt we were getting a good deal. Anyway to cut to the chase Mrs N put on that gorgeous tight Blue PVC dress on that is on our profile picture with the high sexy slut shoes. She towers over us in them and is just so sexy. We took lots of pictures of us blokes perving over them, admiring her curves. The other lady wore sexy black short skirt and boots and stockings. I remember the fun started with the girls having a passionate kiss whilst undoing their tops and rubbing their boobs and nipples together. Obviously us blokes having a sly feel.

By now everyone we’d all had loads to drink and to be perfectly honest I really can’t remember much about the sex except for one important thing. We all jumped on their sleigh bed, there was an almighty crack and all the slats collapsed. It was just so hilarious at the time. There was nothing else for it but drag the bed back into their lounge diner Kitchen and have our new year shag fest on their kitchen floor.

Now I don’t sleep very well when I’ve had a few and I remember waking up fairly early the next day. The other 2 were asleep on the sofa and I was feeling a bit headachy but has anyone felt really horny when having a hang over. I must be a bit strange like that but anyway I started feel Mrs N up to see if she responded. Mmmmmmmm yes she was feeling horny too. First part of plan seemed to work. By now the other guy has stirred and was watching us from the sofa. His Girlfriend was fast asleep and dead to the world by the looks of it. She definitely wasn’t going to want sex LOL. I was feeling very very naughty and beckoned him over to us. I dunno about you lot but the thought of him having sex with us while his girlfriend was asleep seemed very arousing and altogether taboo. He seemed up for it and what ensued in some ways was more memorable than the 4some we’d had the night before. We all got extremely tangled up and what made it all the more exciting was watching to see if his girlfriend stirred when penetration happened or someone made a loud moan or groan.

At end of day maybe she just pretended to be asleep but it was just such a sexy scenario. One that we’ve never ever really got near to repeating.

Anyway hope my little tale arouses slightly even if I can’t recount every detail the scenario itself was one of the naughtiest and most daring I think we’ve ever done.

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Again, a similar one for us, we met a fantastic couple where we had a room booked for the night end after lots of flirting and a few drinks, they ended back in our room.

Well the drink continued to flow and the swinging was awesome, after a few hours, we decided it was better if they stay the night rather than book a taxi as they had d*unk too much to drive

Anyway, we all fell asleep in the small bed with the girls sandwiched in the middle!

All I can remember is being woken as I felt mrs flirty moving a little and the odd groan, what a site to wake up to, the girls were embraced in a passionate clinch pleasuring each other, wow, what a morning followed!

I had set up with a regular meet that we would come round for the night have fun all night then he could sleep with her while I was in spare room and was awoken in the morning to her being fucked very big turn on but need a lot of trust

» Add a new message to this topic