FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > America dream or not

America dream or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellow mick OP   Man  over a year ago

port talbot

Like to shear this with you

This is true storie that happened to my wife and me

We wear of to USA to do the parks and just have good time.

It all started really on the plane. We are very open about sex talked about 3 some except we never done anythink about it

We were in row of 4 seats next to us was sitting 2 men about 40 chatty typical yank suppose the flight was over night after food the lights went out and we fell asleep.

Some hours later I woke up and my wife had her head in this mans lap covered with small blanket so I pulled hear wow wow what a shock. Total lost for words as she was sucking his cock did not know what to do any way it stop and we chatted soon the plan lights came on

Thought that was that we landed

Made small talk with the two men went to get bag

Wife went of to toilet as I got bags

Any way was I in for shock after finding wife one man gave me somethink that made me so fucking mad. It was my wife nickers and a unused rubber as my wife returned with man I went mad in airport security took us away

After some time we wear let go went to get hire car to go to hotel if it. Could've not got any worse could not find driver licence so waked out to get cab.

As we stand wait for cab van pulled up with blacked out windows. The side door open and the 2 men sat in van after cooling down they told us that they will drop us down town so we get in van

After some time talk we decided we wear ok with what had happened

I needed to go to toilet and van stopped when I got back into van my wife was on her back with the other mans head between her leg what the fuck I thought we never be back and if wife was up for maybe our dream come true this went on for about 2 hours 3 of us used her fucked her the van stunk of sex when we got dropped of at our hotel.

More to come if your interest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

port talbot

On the second day we sleep most of it with jet lag

In the evening with a knock on the door there stood a well dressed man with large pack and letter inviting us to party the next night

In the pack was red dress for wife skin tight and suit for myself. After trying on suit to big but drees fitted like glove

The next night man came to hotel to pick us up getting to the part looked well posh lots of men and women in big house. Was met by this stunning young woman at door after small talk went in house cheating went to get drinks but lost my wife. In house. Then met one of men from yesterday. Name of Marc. Chatted thanked him for new close and party went to find wife met fit woman from front door went together looking for wife went upstairs passing two men talking about how good that was. ??? As I got close to door open slightly what a sight woman with 2 men split roasting her and 1 more havering blow job stood just out side door not abale to see woman big hard on myself this young woman looking on she put her hand down front of suit slow playing with my rock hard cock the woman we wear watching stared cumming what a shock as she turned over it was my wife there I am with woman playing with my cock and my wife getting shag silly this was all to much

As soon as the 3 men fucking and sucking finished 2 more men came to door pushed passed and started to use hear any way they fancied

The you woman took me into side room found out her name was Kim

We fucked on bed in side room after we finished she took me to mirror buy this mirror was two way on the other side was my wife getting used fucked silly by 3 men all shapes and sizes

This was going to be hard holiday after talking with Kim she went to my wife as I looked on what a shock as she kissed her then broght her to see me this was so hard for me my head was every wear Kim sorted out car to take us back to hotel she came with us out side hotel told us will come see us tomorrow to talk with us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice what's that sexy wife look like?

port talbot

About 5 7. Size 10 large tits big nipples. Long sexy legs. Long brown hair lovely tight bum

Good story, please keep going

port talbot

The following after noon Kim turned up with lots of bags from Marc and her new friends from yesterday it was like all designer things watch dress cloth hanbbag all like expensive with the last bag clothes she gave my wife to try on she went to put on when she came back what a slut she looked leather gear low cut so half her tits were on show no bra short skirt I had bigger belts leather thong high heel shoes wow she was fit to fuck. But Kim stop saying not now as Marc was in car outside

Talking to Kim found out Marc is her dad well of with lots of rich friends

As I walked behind her walking to car through hotel well wat some looks she had. Into car she gets Kim and myself get into different car

We get to Marc houses and put this to us. No my wife if she was prepared to stay with him for 3 full days and nights she we would be very well looked after.

After small talk between me and wife she agreed but need to have phone so could've phone me any time and leave if anythink go. Out of hand. Which was agreed.

So of I went not to sure but we agreed to this knowing what Kim broght to our hotel earlier Kim took me back to hotel

Kim and myself enjoyed that day we fucked. Lots she was like some kind of dream. She was like animal in bed she fucked me red raw. I was sore after. She kissed me and left

The next few days dragged. So much my wife phoned every night not saying to much but she was ok well fucked and looked after

Any way it was time to pick up my wife to spent last few days of holiday. Kim picked me up in car to take me to her dad's house but we were going different way this time ???

Lucky Kim. What a way to travel!

I am looking forward to the next installment

port talbot

It took about 30 min to get to old house looked bite shabby. Lots of cars around

Kim took me up stairs talked to this man built like massive. 6 ft plus full himself we sat talk after tool me to see my wife out the back yard walked towards this big old barn went inside bit dark up old stars to look over the barn down on the ground was this woman with black men being sucked one was fucking her and she had 2 cocks in her hands with it being so dark just light over what wae going on only then did I know it's my wife fuck she looked a mess the bastetds have shaved her hair or fuck this was never support to happen as I turned to go I got grab on my shoulders and held there as my wife got fucked silly by 4 black men after they left I went to get my wife with Kim. With cum running from her now bald twat her mouth. And her ass she was a mess cum over her Body she had bites on her slaps over her ass tits back we try to get her up but she was on somethink like drugs with litter response we got her to the car to take back to hotel thank fuck she was still alive was my thoughts what a disaster

Back at hotel went mad with Kim call her lots of things tell her to get the fuck out never come back

any way put wife in bath to sock wash all the shit of her. Put her to bed I fell asleep in the chair wondering what I we have done ...????

The following morning came and bright and early there was knock on door. It was Marc. He came in. So sorry he was and all the shit that went with it. It got out of hand with Leo the black man told me. And wanted to make it up to us some how ???

After lots of talk we just wanted to get the fuck home.

Ant way Marc booked us into this 5 star hotel until we were due to leave in 3 days time. When we were there. Lots of delivers were made to us all free ( not ) as my wife hade paid many times over. Next day Marc turns up with Leo. Tells us Leo needs to fuck my wife. Not a fucking chance we say. Big shouting match brakes out any way we all calm down Leo just smiles standing by door

Marc tells us that this must happen or be big trouble after talking to my wife let just do this and hope fully we can just get home Leo smiles turns around and strips as he turns fuck me what a shock. Me had cock like donkey no way was my wife going to take that must of been 15 to 20 inc. Thicker than a can still soft. Any way she starts he gives it to her to suck. Poor wife can't get tip into her mouth it's that big

After several tyres of positions Leo put her on her back strats liking her twat out he starts to make her cum louder than I have ever seen her the cum was flowing down her legs

Leo flips her like a rag dool onto all fours he try's to push that monster dick into her with no chance. She in pain stop I sought of say I go to grab him bang he hits me across the room he says I going to fuck the pussy like it or not. Get some thing out of his jacket and pushed it into her pussy hole tub of lub Marc just stands watching slowly Leo get head into pussy tears come to my wife eyes little by little into my wife twat it pushes until with final push it in all the way

More if you like

Yes please

port talbot

Leo fuck her so hard the size of his cock he pulls it all the way out then back his cock and balls glisten with the lub makeing it easy for my wife this goes on for about 45 min or so then finely Leo let's her have it as he cums like a volcano pump after pump she collapses on the bed Leo on top just laying there slowly he rolls of his spunk flowing out of my poor wife pussy looks so big red raw after such a shag

Leo get up pulls on his closes and leaves I help my wife with tears running down her face spunk running out of her down her leg a big plop as she try's to control her self. Get me the fuck out of hear she screens after try to make her calm down we get her out into car back to hotel.

The following day Marc turns up we are due to fly home the next day Marc and Kim. Talk to us tells us how wonderfull it's been

There's a Big Bang on the door when I open it there's 6 suit cases. We are told that is for us and not to open until we get home no way we protest thinking it may be drugs or something our minds are put at rest as we told we will not need to take to airport as will all be sorted just pick up at other side fine what had we to loss just as we were ready to leave for airport Marc gave us two envelop one had new first class tickets in and the other we were to open on plane if we agreed they took us to airport kissed us and left. We went through and both said same time thank fuck we safe.

But what about the envelop. And our new cases ???

Do tell you cant leave it there

port talbot

When we get on plane chilling out I open envelop was long letter thanking wife for good time explane how Marc was now set forever and inside envelop was key ??? At bottom of letter this will open lock in safe only time will tell enjoy the flight home but not to much. ??

Was long way home to think of what was in case and lock

Are you going to tell us more ?

port talbot

Will do soon

port talbot

Been asked back to America Going soon if get time of work for both of us think only want wife ??

Can't leave us hanging like this

More

» Add a new message to this topic