FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What we would do to Trudy

What we would do to Trudy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What we would do to Trudy….

A chat with a FAB friend about what we would like to do to Trudy. We managed to wind each other up with this fantasy meet.

Trudy free for a fill up today?

Id love to see you fucking this. (Attached a pic of her shaven pussy)

mmmmmmm yes. would enjoy filling her with my cock and creaming inside her

Or pulling out and spraying over her tits (Attached a pic of her standing with her legs apart)

oh god yes. look at that body mmmmmmm fantastic. i would do that the second time i cum when she gets me hard again. wow that would be nice

Spread these open and push your cock insdide her (Yes another attached pic. You get the idea)

mmmmmm yes. look at that tiny little pussy! ready to be stretched open and fucked with my nice hard cock. would love to see her bent over and have her spread her sexy arse and little wet pussy, ready to take me in

like this?

oh yes. thats it exactly. nice little fluffy pussy ready to be fucked, once my cock has been rubbed between it and guided inside it. mmmmmmmmm how horny is that! wanna fuck her right now

mmmmm.

make her moan

yes, she would be moaning and gasping while im fucking her from behind fast and deep. feeling her slippery pussy juice on my cock as im banging up against her full sexy arse and giving her a little spank

reach round her a pull on her nipples

oh yes. look at those lovely full tits and juicy looking nipples. be nice to see them babys swinging as i fuck her and grab them and squeeze then and tug firmly on her nips to make them swell

have her ride you on top and suck on them as you pull her arse cheeks apart and fuck her wet cunt

mmmmmmmmm yes would like that. feeling her wet cunt on my rock hard cock. feeling cock slipping inside her pussy with every pump of my cock. my helmet firmly buried inside her, her sexy arse cheeks spread, allowing my cock to fuck her so easily. you enjoying the view of my cock inside her and her arse wobbling around as i pump her up

pulling out and rubbing the head of your cock against her arse hole. making it wet. then slipping back into her cunt

oh yes. imagine that. my fat purple helmet all glistening with her pussy juice. her cunt lifting and my cock flopping out. you grab my cock and rub it between her arse cheeks as im still thrusting, wanting to continue to fuck her and then she raises again and you slip my cock back inside her

as you continue to fill her cunt with your cock i massage her arse pulling her pussy and arse apart and start fingering her arsehole

yeah! that sounds great. im sure the dirty little girl would like that and would make her moan, feeling my cock inside her and your finger inside her at the same time. you would be able to feel my cock inside her too and it would tighten her pussy around my cock. might prepare her for something bigger as well

the more we fuck her the wetter her pussy and arse gets. you pull out again and we rub your cock against her arse hole. pushing gently against it waiting for her to relax. then we ease your head inside her

wow, imagine her tightt little arsehole slowly stretching open around my helmet and staying wide open when i pull it out again.

these swinging close to your face as i move your cock back to her arse. you are slowly moving in and out getting slowly further in her hole with your cock

oh yes. those sweet full tits swinging in my face. those pink nipples in my mouth as i suck hard on them and make them bright red and swollen. grabbing them and trying to drink from them. mmmmmm they look so full and yummy.

they are full and heavy. very hard nipples as your continue to arse fuck her for her first experience of anal. your hard swollen cock fucking her virgin arsehole

wow. didnt realise her arse was virginal. that is going to be oh so super tight on my swelling hard cock. mmmmmmmm better use plenty of lube when u finger her arsehole, so my cock goes in nice and smooth. be great to cream pie her little dirtbox.

shes relaxed enough and into it so much now and her tits are so swollen. You do it

mmmmmmm can imagine it now. hearing her moan with my hard cock inside her tight little arse and her swollen nipples in my mouth. pity you cant lock the front room door and let me fuck her while you enjoy the view

now is the time for you to fuck her arse and fill her with hot cum. think of her tight arse wrapped around your cock, squeezing you as you fuck her. do it now.

squirt that lube on my cock as im thrusting into her tight little virgin arse so i can plunge it deep into her hole as i pull her hair and use her as my little arse pony. my balls swinging and tightening as i feel the urge to cum, trudy howling with pleasure as she feels my big cock stretching her open with each thrust, her pussy clenching as she feels my cock throbbing and bursting to cum deep inside her. i moan loudly as i ram my cock deep inside her little arse and cum hard inside her. her little arsehole red in colour from being rammed with my cock. my cum dripping out of her as i pull out of her spent arsehole and cunt. i slap my cum soaked cock on her arse cheeks.

i immediately take your cock and push it into her cunt as i push my raging hard cock into her dripping arse and we fuck her again as i cum inside her stretched hole as you get harder again inside her pussy

nice. like the idea of you using her sloppy cum filled arse and feeling my cock inside her through the wall of her cunt and arse. use her like the little cock and cum slut she is. Mmmmmm

mmmmm what a slut. both of us fucking her, filling her with our cum.

What a fantasy evening that would be.

Thanks for joining in. I was hard for all of this story. But now its time to take this hard cock to bed.

mmmmmmm yes. thanks for sharing and letting me use your sexy slut of a wife (her pics anyway)

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic