FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > call a taxi!

call a taxi!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy where I am on my way home from a meet in a taxi. In the fantasy me and driver start talking and he asks me where I have been, I tell him he wouldn't believe me if I told him. He asks again and I tell him. In the mirror I see his expession light up. He then says that I must be good at sucking cock I laugh and say I haven't had any complaints. He asks me if I find him attractive I say I do. He then asks me if I want to suck his cock I answer yes. He pulls over on the main rd turns off the engine and climbs in the back with me. He unzips his jeans and unleashes his huge cock and I start sucking it as he moans and groans....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub... girlWoman  over a year ago

worcester

I would like to be in the cab and he asks if he could have a go. We take a route where he has called his other cabbie friends and it turns into a lot of fun

By *umforme2Man  over a year ago

limerick ?

Mmmmmmm very hot as im a taxi driver to and sure do wish ud het in my taxi some time lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

When i was the cabbie i'd keep the convo polite and civil perhaps a bit flirty and inuendo but never get in the back.

Far too risky for me and my licence / livelihood

Well I'm a posh taxi driver and I have had the same thing happen to me , it one hell of a feeling to have fun in the back of the bus

Well I'm a posh taxi driver and I have had the same thing happen to me , it one hell of a feeling to have fun in the back of the bus

By *ub... girlWoman  over a year ago

worcester

"Well I'm a posh taxi driver and I have had the same thing happen to me , it one hell of a feeling to have fun in the back of the bus "

Does that mean you provide the tissues

Iv also fantasied about the odd taxi driver in the past....to be the last one left in the cab once everyone else has been dropped off, i slip into the middle of the back seat, cleavage in full view for him in the mirror, flirting and chatting till he asks if he can feel my pussy, my shirt skirt alreafy riding up my thighs, he starts peeling my panties to one side and sliding over my clit, every chance he gets to stop the car in traffic or at the lights knowing other cars are next to us unaware until he reaches my destination and i leave him my damp panties as a souvineer and deposit for my next tide home

Sorry for above spelling mistakes ^^^^^^ fast thumbs!

By *umforme2Man  over a year ago

limerick ?

Mmmmmmm u ever in limerick call me for a taxi lol xxx

Mmm this is horny love car sex

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Just drop a few hints in the conversation and most taxi drivers will pick up on it ,it's fun and helps a long night shift turn into something else ,had a few in my taxi ,and a few flashes too !

» Add a new message to this topic