FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ex wife, new g.friend and me!!

ex wife, new g.friend and me!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was newly divorced and fighting to see my son. One contact my ex was not her usual bitch self.

Next morning she rang asking if id like to see him again that day!!!

I said of course but promised to spend day wiv new g.friend.

Bring her up if you want!!

We arrived and things went great. Ex was a virgin when we met but became very skilled and open about sex and began comenting to my g.friend how she knew she was v.happy with our sex life atleast!!! And telling her what i like and what to do i agreed to anything she said..

Laura wasnt at all embaressed.

While my son napped ex cornered me and said as she spoiled our alone time i could take laura to her bed..

Now laura was a 17yr old slim sexy lass and i was 22 and always horny so accepted.

I has just started fingering her when door opened and donna said sorry just saying theres toys n lube in draw but i doubt he needs lube!!

Laura looked at my grinning slyly cocking her head towards donna??

I asked are u shure she said too right so turned round and said. If you will can u give laura a demo of what you said!!

Her smile said it all.

Having two girls sucking you is great and seeing ur ex lick g.friend to orgasm blew me away. Laura said she nearly as good as me. We stayed rest of day and that night.

After i regulary hooked up with ex if she single or fella didnt hit the spot right!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was newly divorced and fighting to see my son. One contact my ex was not her usual bitch self.

We arrived and things went great. Ex was a virgin when we met but became very skilled and open about sex and began comenting to my g.friend how she knew she was v.happy with our sex life atleast!!! And telling her what i like and what to do i agreed to anything she said..

While my son napped ex cornered me and said as she spoiled our alone time i could take laura to her bed..

Now laura was a 17yr old slim sexy lass and i was 22 and always horny so accepted.

I has just started fingering her when door opened and donna said sorry just saying theres toys n lube in draw but i doubt he needs lube!!

I asked are u shure she said too right so turned round and said. If you will can u give laura a demo of what you said!!

Her smile said it all.

Having two girls sucking you is great and seeing ur ex lick g.friend to orgasm blew me away. Laura said she nearly as good as me. We stayed rest of day and that night.

After i regulary hooked up with ex if she single or fella didnt hit the spot right!! "

This never really happened tho, did it?

"I was newly divorced and fighting to see my son. One contact my ex was not her usual bitch self.

Her smile said it all.

After i regulary hooked up with ex if she single or fella didnt hit the spot right!!

This never really happened tho, did it? "

It is in stories and fantasies I suppose

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All my posts in forum happend!!? Not ecsactly as wrote but all are true!!! Im very open with sex as its pleasure!!! Most were 15-20yrs ago but true..

What else have you written on here

» Add a new message to this topic