FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mind where you get the soap!

Mind where you get the soap!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/10 08:14:24]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

How many people keep a spare key under a plant pot, behind a stone or just out of site near the door! 

I can hear you upstairs in the shower. 

There, I've found it - I've got your key & I'm coming in.

Omg I can see you all lathered in soap - your getting some in your eyes and I can see you rubbing them. Nows my chance - I've slowly opened the shower and I'm getting in fully dressed, reaching you from behind. There, I've Put my hand over your mouth, pulling you back onto me. You can't see who it is the soap is still in your eyes - your panicing but at the same time i can feel your excited. whispering into your ear 'don't panic or you'll hurt yourself' you've eased slightl. Pulling you naked & wet out of the shower, kissing you on the nape of your neck and cupping your breast you relax & surrender more. As you push back you sense the swelling in my sodden trousers. The soap still smeared on your body you allow me to caress you from behind. Eyes still shut, my hands work over your body. Pushing you upto the basin making you hold it and spread your legs appart - I kick your feet wider, then wider again until the seal of your soapy pussy lips breaks naturally.

The cold of the porcelain presses against your thighs as I push my face into your arse. My tounge pressed against the puckered skin of your anus I run my hands slowly down your sides, easily gliding down with the soap suds towards the inside tops of your thighs. lifting you onto your tip toes as my face pushes firmer in & my hands pull you open! You let me reach under, pressing your clit between my index & forefinger as it moves over & over again. Starting to use my thumb to tease the entrance to your pussy, pushing on your pubic bone working you to a higher level of arousal & tempting you more. Sliding 1, 2 then 3 fingers into your pussy the forth going into your arse along with my thumb I can feel you shudder with the thrill. Gently squeezing them together, pulling you back onto me & off your tip toes. My spare hand & tounge start to flick and lick you.

I can feel you wanting more as you beg me to push you onto the floor - stripping me as you go down. My cock pouncing from my pants glistening with pre cum. I push you back eating your pussy - pulling & nibbling on you labia, sucking your clit and teasing round your openings. Faster& faster my fingers go in & out touching your g spot on every push. Your close to cumming when I turn you onto your side one leg knee upto your chest I ease my cock up your soapy arse whilst still flicking your clit with one hand - the other using my fingers to 'scissor pull' your nipples

I ram home deep pulling my cock out & into your wanting pussy now pulling your hair and head back you arch with passion as we both cum together. evetually I wipe the remaining soap from your eyes you see it's me, our eyes & minds have connected! you want more but this time YOU want to be in control!

Please note; I'm do not endorse or wish to encourage non consentual sex. This is wriitten for fantasy purposes & not to cause offence.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm that got my imagination going! I shall be leaving a spare key in the flower pot from now on. Fingers crossed!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me too!

"Me too! "

Hmmm might have something better for Bath night lol

By *ush girlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Hmm I feel a shower coming on - you know where I keep my key!!!

» Add a new message to this topic