Being caught wanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an333 OP   Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

Has anybody been caught, or caught anybody wanking? If so let's hear your story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Yes was caught a few weeks ago, was dressed in a thong and stockings, wanking away in the living room when my niece walked in with her mate. Bit embarrassing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got caught wanking over a girls naughty drawer that had her toys etc in, i was only over having a drink, went to use the toilet and as i walked past the bedroom, some lingerie was hanging out of a open drawer so i had to look closer. She came up to see what was taking me so long and caught me

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

I used to rent a room in a house at time I was getting divorced, the landlady was a busty blonde mid 40's flirty as hell. She had a boyfriend but they did not live together. She often cam home late at night after seeing him..always had a smile on her face when came in...knew she had been fucked ...anyways we always had a late night chat and cuppa and conversation always seemed to get to talking about past lovers etc ..I knew she was always horny as hell when talking she used to almost open up her legs and I could see what knickers she was wearing ...feel sure she was a real tease...she usually had tiny thongs...then she would say night time for shower before bedtime ...I used to follow upstairs she sometimes left bathroom door slightly ajar.....she used to toss her clothes on top the washbox on the landing...I would go over check out what thong she had worn that evening...one night a sexy yellow thong ...picked it up still warm and a damp patch in crotch ...OMG ..had to have a sniff ...was really enjoying this my cock was so erect ....then she burst out of bathroom ..saw me and went red in the face ...OHHH she said you enjoying that then...I dropped her thong to the floor ...she picked it up and said don't worry ..I had a feeling you did this ...its ok ...whatever turns you on ....she thrust it into my hand and se went into her bedroom ....I took out my cock and tried her thong on ..very tight fit .....with that she came out of her bedroom with a bigger full pair of panties ...a pink pair ..obviously they had been worn..she said try these for size ....she waited until I put them on.....OMG she said you are big boy ....bigger than my boyfriend....she asked me to get it out and wank myself ...she clearly loved this and as I exploded she said ...thanks enjoyed that ...and went back to her bedroom ....I loved it as well..next night she told me she had black lacey pair on ..she said no doubt you will enjoy these later !!

» Add a new message to this topic