FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Very horny wife

Very horny wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andL-Liverpool OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huyton

This at the moment is fantasy but not for long!

On a Saturday night my wife loves to dress me up in knickers stockings sometimes a little more, on this particular night I've got my black lacy knickers on with fishnet's the wife has made me eat her pussy twice and starts to give me some attention

The webcam is showing her rub my cock through the lace, gently pulling them down enough for her to lick the end of my dick tucking it away as it gets harder, she then moves to the gusset pulling it to one side to lick my balls, her finger gently probing my ass

The on's don't stop the whole time, 1 pm catch's the wife's eye, a local guy that ask's the wife to send her sissy husband round to his for him to fuck, the wife gets very horny and repositions herself at the laptop with me eating her pussy, she comes with my tongue buried inside her, she then tells me to put on my jog pants and go get fucked in the ass

I arrive at the guys house to be lead to the bedroom where my wife is on webcam waiting for me, she instructs me to remove my jogs and let the guy see me in my knickers and stockings, once stood in my underwear the guy starts to rub my knicker covered cock flicking my nipple with his other hand, he tells me I'm sexy but I'm not there for my pleasure and he push's me on my back on his bed, lifting my legs above my head I feel a little cold lube being applied to my ass, the next thing I hear is my wife on cam shouting just fill the sissy full of spunk

The guy's cock starts twitching he looks at me for verification, my reply is simply My hole is willing, the guy get's up behind me and in 1 push his whole cock is buried between my ass cheeks I hear my wife moaning on cam as this guy pumps into my ass, he stops balls deep stroking my stockings, rubbing my nipples, he starts to pick up the pace, grabbing my cock as he pumps, I feel my spunk building up and tell my man, he says he'd better catch up with me and pumps harder and faster, he ask's me to wait just a minute, he franticly pumps in and out me, I feel him getting stiffer about to come, then he lets out a loud groan, the type of groan when you know your ass has just been filled, I shoot my spunk all over him and me covering both or chest's and bellies, my wife no instructs me to say thank you, put my jogs on and return home to her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm nice, had the pleasure of doing this before now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic