FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An unforgettable weekend part 1

An unforgettable weekend part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This a true story of a cuckolding experience I had a few years back. The events are still so vivid in my mind I thought it will be a good thing to put this down in writing somewhere

Many years ago, I worked in Newcastle, UK and lived in London. My trips to Newcastle would start at 5apm on a Sunday evening with a drive to London Heathrow or Luton depending on where the airline with the best offer. I would arrive in Newcastle late and stay over in a hotel for the rest of the week. Occasionally, I stayed the weekend if there was something interesting to do up north.

On this particular weekend, I had been chatting to a friend on line who suggested I attended a swingers club he was familiar with. I had been to maybe 2 or 3 clubs only at this stage of my experience as a Bull/Dom. I describe myself more as a curious single man at this stage. Anyway, I contacted the club and was given an invitation to attend on a Friday evening as well as the Saturday if I felt like it.

Bear in mind, I was not entirely sure what the liberated scene was all about at the time, so I set off with a single intention to meet people and simply be social. The host was a gentle giant of a man who was always smiling and positive. I was shown around the club as is customary for a 1st timer. Afterwards, I got myself a soft drink and stepped into the lounge/social communal room. It was large room with settees and foot stools lining the walls. The night was a cold winter night, a gentle fire had been set to ad additional warmth which was now smouldering and coming to its end. I introduced myself to a couple sitting quietly in a corner and sat next to them. Another couple was playing in the middle of the room for all to see. I was the only black man in the club.

The couple sitting next to me were a mid 30’s well spoken sophisticated couple who had met in high school and got married shortly after university. They narrated their story of how they got involved in the swinging scene as it was called in those days. After a seemingly long conversation the wife, a beautiful brunette suggested I joined the couple in the middle of the room playing. I mentioned the rule of asking 1st especially as I was a single guy to which she responded ‘they are friends of our’ I know she will like to have a BBC. Obviously, the thought occurred to me being the only black man there was bound to be a few women similarly interested in the interracial taboo so we entered into a conversation with the playing couple. Sure enough, I was invited to join them in a threesome for the entire club to watch and promptly did.

We played for well over 2 hrs with couple cheering and suggesting we try different positions. I was in my elements, thoroughly enjoying the scene. After something close to her 6th multiple orgasms she was completely spent and I had yet to cum at all. I was congratulated on my stamina with everyone commenting how hot it was to watch etc.

By now it was getting close to midnight and I was thinking it was time I called a taxi and made my way back to my hotel when the couple I had been sitting next to offered to drive me back because they had seen enough and wanted to have their fun in private at home. .

I accepted the offer, got dressed and made my way to their car. I sat behind the driver expecting Gill (not her real name) to sit with her husband in front. She slide into the back seat with me and proceeded in telling me how hot it was to watch me. She wanted to have me to herself that was why her husband (Alan) offered to drive me home. They already knew I was staying in a hotel for the weekend and I had nothing to do for the weekend in Newcastle.

I did not need much convincing. Gill and I started kissing, touching and caressing each other as Alan changed course and headed to their house.

The drive was short 15 mins or so. Gill hurried up to their bedroom while I sat in the living room waiting with Alan. When she returned, she was in red lace lingerie, high heels and had applied some red lipstick. She was absolutely stunning! Gill wasted no time in chit chat, she walked up to me and sat on my lap facing me. We started kissing passionately with Alan snapping away with his camera. In less than 5 mins I was totally immersed and forgot about Alan’s presence completely. The next 1hr was sublime. Gill and I went at it like a pair of teenage lovers. When I exploded into her for the 1st time that night, it was a toe curling heavy grunting orgasm. It was indeed an explosion because I was suddenly aware of Alan’s presence as he zipped across the room to hold Gill up to prevent her from falling off the settee.

This was just the beginning of the weekend. Gill crawled to the carpeted floor; rolled onto her back enjoying the afterglow of an energetic sensual fucking session and muttered, Sharon (not her real name should have some of this). I smiled as I lay next to her also spent and asked, who is Sharon?

She responded; Sharon is my sister.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By blackgoldd Man 5 days ago

St Albans

Part 2

Alan went out to get us cold drinks as we lay down exhausted. He came back in a few seconds later and started a conversation with Gill about the events leading to their arrival in the club. They had both been at home when Sharon came to see them. She was recently divorced and had complained to Gill she was not getting any ‘action’. Alan & Gill had tried comforting her to no avail so when she left she was still in a low mood. Apparently, Sharon knew about their swinging lifestyle and was envious.

Alan raised his concern and said, oh no that is not a good idea. I looked up at him then turned to Gill. She had a cheeky look on her face which confirmed to me what had just happened. Gill had said nothing but Alan caught on pretty quickly and tried to put an end to the idea immediately.

Gill was not to be stopped. She picked up her mobile phone darted to the downstairs toilet and shut the door behind her. I just laid there thinking, this is not really happening is it?

Well, it was. Sharon had wasted no time in getting showered and driving across to us. It was close to 2am at this time. Alan started tidying up frantically, he did not want Sharon observing anything sexual had gone on which I though was slightly odd. He later explained to me although Sharon knew about them, she had never actually done any swinging in her life. He felt the night was likely to end badly for all of us if Sharon ‘freak out’. He also worried about the after effects if she did not approve and told the rest of Gill’s family what she had seen. I got the picture, got dressed and we quickly made a plan to introduce me as a work colleague staying over for the night.

To say our plan was pointless and effective would be an understatement. When Gill opened the door for Sharon and she walked into the living room, my jaw dropped. Sharon was a super sexy 28 years old blonde. She was in a black dress and have very little make up on. She had applied a thin layer of lip gloss, smelled fresh and sweet. She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail. Her face was smooth with no blemishes. She looked like someone on a mission to seduce. She gave me a look that left me in no doubt she knew what was going on. Alan, sitting further away immediately excused himself saying he was calling it a night and heading to bed. He said in a resigned voice, James, you can sleep here in the living room or go up to the guest bedroom anytime you are ready. Good night.

Gill was at the door introducing her sister to me. Sharon was by now sitting next to me. She looked and smelt delicious with a beaming smile; like a cat that had gotten the cream. After a brief introduction, Gill also said her good night and headed upstairs with Alan. She knew her sister well enough to know what she liked. She pulled the living room door shut with her final goodbyes saying to Sharon, don’t make too much noise you 2, we will be trying to sleep up there.

Sharon wasted no time; I could see the lust in her eyes as I was certain mine was blood red with the same. We kissed lightly, teasing initially; she pulled back a few times, looked me in the eye and came back in with her mouth slightly open to invite me in for a tender French kiss. She rolled her tongue over mine, licked my upper lip, darted her tongue in and out of my mouth and finally leaned backward onto her back, inviting me to take her anyway I wanted. I did not disappoint. I had the hardest hard on I have had for some time that morning. We laid out all the settee seats on the living room floor and proceeded to fuck each other brainless till 7am in the morning. That Friday night was the most memorable nights I recall.

We were woken up at 8am or so by Gill who opened the door and exclaimed f*****g h**l what happened here. The living room looked like a bomb had gone off in it. Sharon steered briefly and slumped back to sleep. I looked up to Gill who smiled back at me, winked and told me, I want you again soon big boy. You will be staying here for the weekend! With that she left us alone and went back upstairs to Alan...

Sure enough, I stayed the entire weekend leaving on daybreak Monday morning to have a shower get changed and head off to work.

The story of the Saturday and Sunday come later….

Part 3

Sharon and I woke up fully an hour and a half later. We all know the embarrassment of unpleasant morning mouth odour. Sharon was keenly aware of this and was not in the mood for kisses. Neither was I. We both had no toiletries to get cleaned up with. She was however a straight talking lady and apologised by saying I need to get freshened up quickly. I nodded and told her I understand. I am staying the weekend here and have nothing to get cleaned up with. Sharon looked at me surprised, really? You are staying? Till when? Monday morning. Wicked! I added Gill told me I was staying when you slumped back to sleep. Didn’t you hear her? I was shattered she responded, but in a good way. I will be seeing more of that big cock of yours then? With pleasure I responded.

This is what Gill has been enjoying all these years. I was being a good girl in my marriage she said. Her ex had been a possessive jealous type. She said it was OK at first; it made her feel she was important to him. She told me it turned her on knowing he would fight for her but after the first 2 years it all changed. He became aggressive and started drinking too much. She decided having babies with him was not a good idea and eventually she plucked up the courage to leave

So what is there to do in Newcastle on a weekend I asked? I am from London, working up here in the week on a contract job. She stood up butt naked and stepped over me, reaching for her thong. Sharon had great body confidence. She was after all still young, in her 20’s and according to her, had just had the best sex of her last 5 years. I teased her saying your ex was not that good? How come you stayed with him for that long? She looked down at me with thoughtful eyes and said, I don’t know. We both laughed, started tidying up the living room and putting things where they belonged. A few broken plant pots were scattered about. She got the Hoover out and went to work in the living room while I focused on the kitchen dinner. We got dressed and Sharon disappeared upstairs to talk to Gill. By now I was aware of my bad breath and was aching to get a shower. I made myself a cup of tea after rummaging through the kitchen cabinets and made one for Sharon as well. Gill and Sharon came back down. They were surprised I had made Sharon a cup of tea. We joked and continued with some small talk before Sharon finally said it was time for her to head home I am coming back tonight though, so don’t you run away James. I ain’t going nowhere was my response.

Gill walked Sharon to the door, came back and told me to go up to the bathroom for a shower if I wanted. There is a new toothbrush in the bathroom for you. It is still in its packet. I thanked her and disappeared up the stairs. Alan shouted morning James from the bedroom as I shut the bathroom door behind me. I freshened up and met both of them down in the kitchen. Gill made us a full English breakfast, it was delicious. We talked about her plans for the weekend. She listed a few things she wanted us to do, go to a sex shop to check out some toys and gadgets, get some new lingerie, fuck me shoes etc. We would all go out together and come back a little late in the day. Sex shop? Cool, Alan and I will find something to do while you do your other shopping? No, we will all be together. Alan took over. I like to see Gill flirting with another man when we are out so, she will flirt with you all day, trust me, she is good with that. You don’t mind? I said thinking you must have family and friends in Newcastle who might spot us. No, we are not doing this in Newcastle; we are going to another city. Ahh got ya. Now I am game!

We headed out to Sunderland and spent the day as planned. Gill walked with me while Alan came behind watching us acting like couples. We got a number of strange looks especially in the female shops. Gill and I walked in with Alan coming in a few seconds later and joining us as we talked about what she wanted. It was clear the assistants were trying to figure out who was with whom.

We got back home at about 7pm. Gill went upstairs to model the outfits, coming down to perform a dance, teasing and joking about how easy it was to get us hard. Eventually we agreed on a black and white combination with fuck me boots for the night. Gill called Sharon to ask when she will be arriving. She updated her on what she will be wearing for the night. All through the day, Alan filled me in on what to expect. Gill and Sharon were bisexual. Alan had fucked Sharon before because Gills wanted to watch them together. Since Sharon’s divorce, Gill had been relentless in trying to get them both together again. He knew how complicated things may get if he ever succumbed to Gills encouragements, so told me to go for Sharon and keep her busy all night. So long as I was there, he will not be needed was his assessment of the situation.

I was all ears. Fascinating stuff this was. I asked if I was likely to fuck both of them in the same room. Alan looked at me pitifully, it sounds like fun now to you mate? I will ask you how you feel in the morning. The way he said it suggested to me I was not the cat that got the cream. Instead, I was the one who was going to get fucked to exhaustion.

Part 4a

The Saturday night

This is a long chapter. Enjoy!

Sharon arrived at 9am on the dot. This time, I opened the front door and welcomed her in with a kiss. She looked ravishing. Of the 2 ladies, Sharon was definitely the hottest. She was obviously the younger of the 2 and kept her figure a lot better than her older sister. She planted a peck on my cheeks and handed me a bottle of champagne to open later on. I took her coat and walked her into the living room.

Gill rushed over to her and they kissed each other full on the lips, tongue and all. My eyes popped open! Hun? Sisters kissing? What the f**k? Alan looked up at me and laughed. James you look like you just saw a Ghost. I told you. I quickly gather my senses and composure, walked across to the kitchen to set the champagne on the table. I served out 3 flutes of champagne, passed them round and sat next to Sharon on a 3 seater settee. The next half hour went quickly with each of us downing 3 flutes of champagne each to loosen the spirits.

Gill was telling me a story of their 1st lesbian night together which incidentally happened in the same room with Alan upstairs unaware of what was happening many years ago. They had all come back from a night out; Alan had retired to sleep early and heard the story from Gill the next day. After downing my 3rd flute of champagne I went out to the rest room. When I came back in, the 2 sisters were in another embrace kissing in an exhibitionist manner.

Alan pointed me to join them. I planted my self in-between the pair of them, stretched myself energetically and leaned back into the settee with my arms wide, hands on both shoulders. Gill looked at Sharon and said to her, you go 1st. This was how the most memorable night of my 10 years experience started.

Sharon came in for a kiss, I saw the desire in her eye, although fully dressed, my cock was already rock hard, pushing against my trousers painfully. As Sharon’s lips made contact I felt Gill tug on my belt. I was getting undressed by Gill while Sharon took my virginity. The virginity I write about here is not that of a threesome with 2 women, but with 2 Sister. I was beyond turned on by what was unfolding. There was no way I would be able to hold out for long from cumming quickly the 1st time. I am lucky though, my 2nd cum of an encounter takes a long time. The 3rd, 4th and 5th take even longer. So I had no fear of underperformance. I often remained hard after the 1st cum so much so, I would cum and continue fucking until the 2nd cum pierced through me more than 1 hr later.

I was still busy focusing on kissing Sharon I did not realise Gill had taken all my clothes off. I sat in between these sexy sisters one kissing and the other going down on my big throbbing black cock for 10 mins. Gill sucked fast and made slurping sounds, I could feel the pressure on my cock head as she strained to take me in deeper. My cock gets fatter from tip to base, so women always found it hard to deep throat me. Gill’ straining throat induced a gag reflex on a few occasions. She tried a few times but eventually gave in to defeat and concentrated on slurping my shaft and cockhead until she could taste pre-cum oozing from my tip. Then they switched, Gill came up to take Sharon’s place.

Sharon’s blow job was softer, she sucked on my head barely applying any pressure, her slurps on my shaft was slow, sensuous, deliberate, it was like she was enjoying sucking me more than I was enjoying the pleasure of her oral skills. Her bobbing blonde hair covering my field of vision so I could not see her lips as my cock disappeared through them. The skin contrast of my dark shaft disappearing into those full open pale lips is an undeniable turn on that makes interracial sex so arousing for me. Loosing that field of vision however, did not bother me as I was also being pleasured by Gill’s throat exploring kisses. She darted her tongue in and out of my mouth, when I gave her my tongue she sucked on them hard. Both of them were like yin & yang. Sharon’s style was soft and sensuous while Gill’s was fast and lustful. Alan was fully dressed, wanking his pale cock which to my surprise was also massive.

Sharon then came back up to join Gill and I in a 3 way kiss. Sharon was at the same time giving me a hand job. To describe this scene as an unbelievable dream cum true will be putting it mildly.

Sharon beckoned to Gill and they both suggested I lay on my back on the floor. By now, Alan had gotten out a mattress covered in a cream coloured sheet and placed it in the middle of the living room. I slide onto my back waiting for what next might happen. Both ladies knelt next to my cock and gave me visual feast of pleasure, taking turns to suck my cock while kissing each other. I pulled Sharon bum over to me gesturing the 69 sign and was rewarded was Sharon’s tight pussy starring down at me. I went to town on her young wet cunt, sucking eating slurping, swallowing and tongue fucking her pussy. I wanted her to cum in my mouth. She was so sweet to eat; I momentarily lost my concentration on the pleasure emanating from my cock and balls. Gill was tonguing my arse while Sharon continued her relentless sucking of my already rock hard pole. I heard her moans increase as I buried my nose and face into her cunt with my tongue flicking on her clit. This sent her over the edge and I was rewarded with my 1st cum of the evening, hot cunt juice trickled into my mouth slowly at first then a sudden squirt. I swallowed ravenously. Darn, I love the warmth and taste of cunt juice.

Both sisters continued their relentless oral attack on my BBC, balls and ass. I was oblivious to everything else going on around me. Just the smell, taste and wetness of Sharon’s pussy feeding me her squirts when I heard some shuffling down below, Gill has stopped sucking my balls and Cock. Sharon stopped as well. I continued eating her pussy not giving a care in the world for what was to come next. Then it happened. Gill descended on my vertical black pole…

To be continued

Part 4b

Gill descended on my vertical black pole BAREBACK in one single stroke. As I felt the walls of her warm, slippery wet pussy engulf me, my heart raced. I could not contain my glee. My cock now had all my attention. I wanted to feel every part of her dripping wet married cunt as she started grinding her hips into me. I heard the beginnings of her moans but my entire body and mind was now focused on fucking her wanton cunt. I thrush my hip up into her, fucking hard and deep as she in return rode my cock like a professional jockey. Her grinding motion was driving me crazy. I had my face; eyes, nose and mouth deeply imbedded in Sharon’s sweet tasting scented cunt. Barely managing to breathe, I was grunting hard, pumping my pole as deep into Gill as I could get it. Gills cunt felt amazing. She squeezed her muscles tight on my shilong in an attempt not only to fuck my brains out, but also to milk me dry of whatever spurts of cum was waiting in my balls. I grabbed Sharon’s ass, took a deep breath, buried my face back in her young shaven cunt, stuck my tongue into her pussy and thrush my hips as hard and as high as I could.

All the while I was thinking, there is no way these 2 sisters will let me fuck them both bareback on the same night. I had placed condoms in strategic locations all over the living room and Alan had given nothing away to make me think otherwise. I suspect he was not certain himself how the night would unfold. At no stage in the day did I labour under the false assumption bareback sex was on offer. But alas, here I was, laid on my back, eating out a 20+ blonde hottie and getting fucked by her older sister bareback. I could honestly say it was the best surprise of the weekend.

The mental picture in my head as this was all going on took me over the edge, I pulled back off Sharon’s pussy took another deep breath and announced.. Am Cumming! This seemed to spur Gill on. Her moans and grinding became more urgent, I heard her moan go off into a muffle as Sharon grabbed her head and pulled her into a deep tongued French kiss. I exploded like a ruptured dam and emptied my balls into Gills soaking cunt. I was already feeling the wetness of fresh hot cunt juice on my thigh; oozing down to balls, but when I exploded into Sharon with a loud groan, she flooded my thigh with a fresh gush of cunt juice. I blasted at least 6 spurts of spunk into her married pussy with her husband watching and her sisters tongue deep in her throat before my orgasm subsided. The entire scene was surreal. I had just fucked a pair of hotties bareback who also happened to be sisters. It could not get any better.

We broke off our triangle of lust and sat up together. I was thirsty as hell. Champagne was not an option after so much body fluids had been exchanged. There was a wet patch where my head was as well as the sheets under my balls. The 3 of us had cum, not simultaneously but definitely very hard.

Alan supplied the water and again sat back to continue watching. Gill by now was interested in getting Alan involved; a concept he was deeply against. So Gill got up and went to sit between Alan’s opened legs. Sharon and I sat together recovering from our 1st massive orgasm. My cock was incredibly still rock solid hard. I was so turned on by it all. We watched Gill coax Alan in to allowing her to suck him off. It took Alan a while to acquiesce to this but having watched what just happened he was too turned on to refuse. His wife was a very dirty SLUT. He knew it and loved her for it. She was now teaching her younger sister the ways of an ethical SLUT. Sharon loved it. As we watched Gill suck Alan off, she slowly got on all fours. Sharon and I watch her lustful style of sucking; she sucked like her life depended on it. Her cunt was pointing out at me. I could see my cum oozing out of her apposed pussy lips. The sight was too erotic. Sharon looked and me whispered in my ears to enter here from behind while she got on her back and sucked my balls at the same time. I imagined the scene in my head and promptly crawled to Gills waiting pussy, got onto my knees and plunged directly into Gills wanton married slutty cunt once again. Sharon wasted no time in getting in between my legs and started sucking my balls as I fucked her sister. The sloppy cum made her pussy feel sleek on my throbbing cock. Sharon’s tongue engulfed my balls as I started my slow rhythmic doggy style fucking of her older sister. Cunt juice mixed with my thick cum flowed down my balls into Sharon’s mouth. The sounds she made convinced me she was enjoying the taste of our juices mixed together. She sucked, tongued and swallowed each gush of cum and cunt juice with an hmmmm sounds coming from her every time she swallowed. I was enjoying this slower fuck now as I had expended a lot of energy thrusting into Gill when she sat on my cock the 1st time.

I determined to continue fucking until she had another vaginal orgasm, clitoral orgasm with Sharon’s tongue or Alan came. Gill seemed to relish this position and dug her face into Alan’s cock. She grabbed at his trousers, pulling it down off him with Sharon helping to get them off as well. Then my thrusts changed. I got my 2nd wind and went to town on Gills cunt. I knew I was unlikely to cum for the next hour and wanted to keep some of my cum for Sharon’s pussy as well. With Alan now fully involved Gill ordered Sharon up off her back to join her in sucking Alan off. Sharon wasted no time. She got on all fours next to Gill and they both took turns to suck on his pale white cock, kissing and passing his cock from mouth to mouth as they carried on.

Watching them turned me on so much so my interest shifted to wanting to fuck Sharon bareback as well. I stopped fucking Gill. She looked back at me with a ‘why did you stop?’ expression. I motioned with my eyes at her sister’s ass which was sticking out invitingly. She smiled, wink and bobbed her head sideways, saying; go on Tiger. I slipped behind Sharon and set my cock on her pussy lips. I felt her pussy with 2 fingers- darn it was wet. As I slowly eased my self into her gorgeous pale blonde pussy, I was reminded how tight she was for me to enter for the 1st time. I was unable to push my 8+ fat pole into her wanton pussy like I had done Gill. Sharon had never been with a black man before me, she has taken Alan’s cock before, which was long but not half as fat as mine. I eased in and gave her shallow strokes to start with, her wanton cunt quivered but resisted, so I slapped my pole against her clit a few times to get her juices flowing just how I like it. She looked back at me, obviously aroused with the slapping effect on her clit and wriggled her ass into a better position for my bare Big Black Shilong to invade her tight inviting white cunt. Slowly and gentle, I fucked her, her moans muffled by Alans cock in her throat. Gill had by now left Alans cock to Sharon to swallow and was enjoying the sight of her little sister getting spit roasted by her husband and her new black lover. She sat back against a seatte and masturbated as she watched me fuck her baby sister for the 1st time that weekend.

As my thrush got deeper and faster Sharon started to moan loudly. Her cunt was ejecting splashes of warm juice on my cock and the carpet; she was gushing and gushing hard. A sudden wave of intense lust came on and I pounded into her pussy with vengeance. Her pussy was tight like a vice but because she was so wet my thrusts went all the way to my balls. I fucked like a raging bull, wanting to explode inside her young white cunt with her sister watching and egging us on. Sharon went crazy; my hard deep strokes were hitting the right spot. Her 1st orgasm came from my deep penetration. She groaned then open her mouth and let out a whining sound of pleasure, as she started to cum on my cuck, spurts of cunt juice blurted out at me, Sharon was Cumming so hard it made me want to cum inside her desperately, but I was not anywhere near my next explosion. Sharon’s head was buried in between Alan’s leg, she dared not suck on his cock should in case she bit it. As she started descending from her orgasm Alan let out he was about to cum, I was fucking and sweating profusely, lust had again overwhelmed me and I was in a fucking frenzy. I pulled Sharon’s head back with her hair, she had her mouth wide open and Alan burst out directly in her mouth, every single spurt went in as he thrush his cock forward into her inviting mouth. I pulled Sharon’s hair so she could turn round to show me the cum in her mouth. She obligingly made a gurgling sound as she showed me Alan’s cum coating her tongue and floor of her mouth. Gill jumped up to her intent on sharing Alan’s cum with her little sister, this was too much for me to handle. I called out ‘SHARON AM GOING TO CUM ‘and with that emptied my self into her hot soaking wet cunt completely.

To be continued

An unforgettable weekend part 4c

A slumped onto Sharon’s back and continued watching the sisters complete their snowballing. I had just cum hard the 2nd time. Bearing in mind we had been out in Sunderland for most of the day, this 2nd orgasm knocked the wind out of me. It was barely midnight and I was exhausted from all I had experienced so far. I wanted to shut my eyes and sleep. But this was not to be. Alan, even though he had experienced fucking Sharon before was also amazed at the filthiness of the 2 sisters. I eventually eased off Sharon’s back and slid onto the sofa. Half sitting, half slumped. Eyes rolling into the back of my head, I felt a ringing in my ears. My mind was blown. Before this night, I thought I had experienced some remarkable nights in my time. This evening lay waste to those thoughts.

Most people tend to think back over their past experiences and conclude they were much better than the present. That is where the adage; the good old days comes from. Tonight, I took my hat off to the ladies of Newcastle. These sisters reset my standing scale for debauchery. It was like I had been propelled into a higher level of sexual interaction. This was beyond ‘swinging’ as far as I was concerned. I was certainly in the territory of fetish and kink tonight.

Gill took pity on me and told her sister to get me some water to replenish my lost fluids. I was sweating profusely and breathing hard. Alan looked down at me saying, F*****g h**l James, you got some stamina on you I give you that. You have been fucking for over an hour straight with hardly any break. I responded in between catching my breath; I used to be called the Duracell man. I had a girlfriend who once said she believed my cock had its own pumping machine which allowed it to stay hard even in my sleep. Gill cut in, I hope that machine still works cos I am going to test you on that. Come test me anytime girl. I can handle it I boasted. Talk is cheap, she said. James go get a shower, you are soaking the settee Alan quipped. I got up agreeing with him. A shower will do me good. Up I went to the bathroom to have a good long shower.

I came back downstairs to all 3 sitting and chatting away blissfully. I joined them, this time sitting next to Sharon. She had a warm friendly air to her and the straight talking language of the Northern lass; as she liked to say. I must confess, there is something attractive about the Northern woman. She says what she means with no grey areas.

I personally prefer to play with people who ‘know’ that they are playing, they don’t confuse play with love, women who like to strut their stuff, enjoy sensuality, companionship and uninhibited fun. The sight of such women, who genuinely enjoy sex on their own terms get me going. It is reciprocal in that sense. Knowing your play partners are enjoying themselves feeds my lust and a positive loop of sexual energy kicks off.

Women, who are confused about what they enjoy, introduce doubt described as ‘different shades of grey’. I have seldom come across Northern ladies with this problem. It is a common occurrence down in Southern England I find. Once I hear that phase, there are different shades of grey in my approach to sex etc. I instinctively become guarded. It tells me she needs time to understand herself well enough before she can engage freely with other libertines.

Gill and Sharon had no grey areas in their thinking. They were acting out their inner SLUT without shame. I found this refreshing and tremendously erotic. I whispered into Sharon’s ear I wanted to have her and Gill together again. She laughed out loud and told her sister; James wants seconds with us Gill. I felt a twinge of embarrassment then caught myself out of it thinking, I just had the best night of my life fucking these 2 sisters, why am I embarrassed to declare I wanted more? Gill’s response snapped me back to reality. She was one hell of a SLUT. She asked me how I wanted them this time. I told her I had always had a fantasy of a threesome with me on my back and the 2 women taking turns to ride me while the other sucked by balls. The one sucking my balls will from time to time pull my cock out of the pussy of the cowgirl, deep throat my cock and slide it back into a waiting pussy. When that was done, the cowgirl will move forward to sit on my face. The BJ fem will then take her position riding my cock until the fem I am eating out gets off my face and becomes the BJ fem in the next cycle. Gil looked unimpressed, is that it? I thought you were going to ask to fuck our asses with that thick cock of yours. Again, I felt embarrassed that my most cherished fantasy was such a small request in their eyes. Alan laughed stood up and excused himself from the room. On leaving the room, Gill stood up and said RIGHT, let’s put that big cock of yours to work. The next 2 hours was filled with the realization of my fantasy and a lot more unimaginable FMF fantasies. I had the kind of experience I watched in porn movies that night, with Gill directing the changes and Sharon gushing several times more.

The most distinct memory I still have of those 2 hrs was me on top of Sharon, fucking her missionary style while French kissing both sisters in a 3 way kiss. I remember it well because, it was Gill’s whispers into my ears telling me to ‘fuck her James, fuck her hard, fuck my sister and fill her up’ that drove me over the edge for my 3rd orgasm into Sharon one more time. By now, all I could think off was sleep! Alan had stealthily retired upstairs, leaving me to satisfy these ‘insatiable’ women for the rest of the night.

There comes a stage during a marathon fucking session when every stud who has experienced a FMF threesome such as I have described above, realises he is now in over his head. Two horny sexually charged women will lay waste to the fittest of studs eventually. Having cum 3 times that night, I had now reached that stage where the tables turned. I became worried I was not going to survive the night. Gill wanted more of me. Sharon, having gushed a good number of times was just barely getting into her stride. Observing these, I gauged my situation. I was slumped on the settee, thinking to myself ‘these women are going to kill me’

I had to come up with the goods. I had not anticipated they both wanted to play through the night till the early hours. My cock was as limp as a soft carrot. I started giving excuses.

? You know I was up all day. So was I snapped Sharon.

? If I had just an hour of sleep when we got back I would have had the staying power for an all nighter. Excuses, excuses retorted Sharon.

? That champagne has gotten into my head. You didn’t drink that much James

? Let’s just relax for some time and I will get my 4th wind back. You are closing your eyes already exclaimed Gill. I thought you said you were going to show us what Black men are like.

Nothing I said worked. I knew I was on a hiding to nothing. I was loosing face and I could not control my body’s demand for sleep. The weekend is not over yet, we are just taking a break was my last attempt to redeem myself. Both Sisters were on each side, coaxing me to get it up. They wanted more. I sat up with them, drank a few glasses of water and started kissing Gill first; light playful kisses. I pulled Sharon in to join us. I went down on Gills nipples and drove my fingers in between her thighs. I worked my way down her belly to her cunt and settled down there to eat her out until she came. Sharon stroked my cock and commenced her slow throaty BJ. I continued in the oral position for as long as I could, swapping pussies to eat out until I started feeling my cock get hard again. Sharon was the one sucking me when I got hard again. Gill, not to be robbed of her last Black Cock of the night got up without saying a word, turned me onto my back and sat straight down on my cock. She rode me mercilessly, gushing several times, Sharon whispering in my ears to keep on going. They both knew this turned me on immensely. I got my wind back full scale and we fucked and sucked until 5am that morning. I took both sisters asses, fucking hard in doggy position this time with condoms on. Sharon’s ass was again the tighter of the two. It was a beautiful sight watching Gill stretch Sharon’s ass with a set of dilators for me to fuck and vice versa. Gill at one stage rimmed my ass as I fucked her kid sister. On more than one occasion, both sisters were down sucking my pole and balls to get me erect again. We fucked in the 69 position, again taking turns to sit on my face and my pole. The fucking got really dirty, I was eating Sharon’s ass in 69 with me on top while Gill rimmed me as Sharon sucked my pole. Every position I could think of was tried out that morning. They did eventually fuck me into submission. At 5am I conceded defeat, threw in my towel and begged to be sent upstairs.

Sharon got dressed and left for her place almost immediately.

To be continued in the 5th and final part.

An unforgettable weekend part 5- the final part

The Sunday evening

It was 630pm. Sharon had left in the early hours of Sunday. I retired to bed almost immediately. The 5 bedroom house was quiet except for sleeping libertines recovering from a long night. They lived in one of the more desirable areas of Newcastle. Alan was a successful entrepreneur who had been lucky early in his business career and was relatively comfortable. The kids were away for the entire weekend so we had no reason to worry. After a night of satisfying 2 sex mad sisters, all I could think of was sleep, sleep and more sleep. Alan's predictions had indeed come true. I had been fucked to exhaustion.

I was woken up at 6pm by Alan who could not stop laughing at my sorry attempts to get out of bed. You look like you are ready to go another night he applauded. I told you didn’t I, you won't be smiling in the morning. I sat up eventually, laughed with him and responded, last night was the best night I have ever had. Suffering for it though, but it was f*****g great. Gill is one hell of a minx. She worked me out after you went to bed, did not get to sleep until 5am. I know he said, she came to bed still feeling horny and wanted more from me. You did not finish the job James he said disapprovingly. Is she always that horny? I asked. When she gets in the mood there is no stopping her. We have been together since I was 19yrs old you know. Yes you told me yesterday; she was not like that when we met though, after our 1st boy she changed. A good change too, I said. I must find myself a gorgeous sex mad woman like that. Be careful what you wish for James.

Lucky man I said, you get to have all that fun with both sisters. I have to say, they are both very hot. You will stay up in Newcastle for another weekend then? I f*****g will. There is no way I would get a weekend like this down south. Alan laughed at my comment. We know how to have fun up here in Newcastle. The bathroom is all yours. Cool. I jumped out of bed and headed straight for the shower. Come down when you are finished. I have cooked us a good roast. You like mushrooms? , I like any food really. I don't have any food fads; it’s all good in my view.

I walked into the kitchen dinner, hellooooo James said Gill. Slept well? Yes I did thank you; I grinned at her. I wanted you to join us in bed this morning you know. After all that last night? No way! I was shattered I laughed. There was NO WAY I could perform after I went up this morning. Absolutely no way! You were good though, your stamina was impressive. Still have a buzz for you she smiled. Did you sleep well? I asked. Will sleep better tonight I am sure. I didn't really clock on to what that meant until later on. What time do you start work on Monday? 9am I said. The taxi arrives at 830am to pick me up. Ok she responded. I was seated and tucking into a roast dinner by this time. Alan is a good cook isn't he? Nice food.

So what's the plan for tonight? Going anywhere interesting? Alan responded, I think you need to rest after last night don't you think? Sharon called earlier; she wants to come back for another Saturday night when you are in town. At this rate, I will move up to Newcastle for good I laughed. Up to you James if you want to go out somewhere? No, I am quite happy to just chill. I could go back tonight or you drop me off in the morning. Gill looked at me surprised. You are staying tonight aren't you James. Yes I am; if you guys are happy to have me. Gill laughed out loud, I will have you tonight, all to myself again she responded.

After dinner, we talked about our experiences of clubs and house parties in UK and Europe. I found out a lot more about their relationship; especially how Gill evolved from 'normal girl', to Hotwife cuckoldress brunette in 6 years. We talked about cuckolding and our understandings of what D/s relationships were all about.

It turned out Alan's perception was that they were a regular couple, with a reverse cuckold element. Why reverse I asked because, Gill gets very turned on by watching me with another woman he said. He called her his cuckqueen.

Gill opened a bottle of white whine and asked if we wanted some. I turned it down as I am not really a drinking person. A glass of wine once a month is more than enough for me.

We moved to the living room. Gill sat next to me, Alan on the opposite end of the room. Gill leaned onto my shoulder with legs raised on the settee edge. My left hand fell onto her left breast. The picture was one of Gill and I playing BF &GF with Alan; the submissive cuckold, watching us gleefully. We continued chatting with music in the background for several hours. Occasionally Gill and I kissed and groped each other into the sofa. It was like a polyamourous relationship with Gill in the centre of the triangle.

Gill opened up, telling me how she desired a 3 way long term relationship with a black guy. I was her kind of guy to engage in this fantasy with. The scenes she described were vivid and erotic. She wanted a guy who will come to her office to fuck her on her lunch break, go away on weekends with her. She would go away with her GF to Europe and I would book a room in the same hotel. She would sneak into my room and we would stay up all night fucking. We would send pictures to Alan. She would lure one of her married friends into a setup in the hotel bar where we would pretend we just met. We will work on seducing her friend into coming up to my room with me where the lucky friend will join in for a FFM threesome. Gill was one hell of a woman. She liked girls as well and figured if both of us seduced the friend, she will have a good chance of eating her pussy and converting her into a bisexual married woman for her benefit. She had absolutely no inhibitions. Alan I could tell was proud of his dirty slutty wife. I had no doubt they were in love; judging by how they talked so freely about sex and group sex in particular. The conversation got me so horny my cock grew for the first time that Sunday evening. I was surprised I could even manage a hard on but Gills description of her fantasies did it.

This was where my ongoing interest in taboo sex, interracial sex and BDSM was born. I credit Gill for introducing me to the concept of polyamourous longterm 3 way (and more) relationships. She planted the seed of possibilities in my mind. She described multiple scenarios and possibilities coming off the back of a secure trusting polyamourous partnership. I did experience one such relationship a few years after meeting Gill & Alan. It was in my view, a perfect cuckolding relationship which lasted 3 years. I will write a blog of this experience in time.

We retired for the night just after 10pm. Neither of them was working the next day so were not in a rush to retire but it was on Gills' instigation we went upstairs at 10pm. Gill wanted to fuck, and there was no turning her down. Gill led me to their bedroom. Alan simply sat on a dressing table chair and watched us fuck for an hour. When we were done, Alan joined us in bed. Gill wanted us to sleep together with her in the middle. Her fantasy of a threesome in the middle of the night was her goal to fulfil tonight.

That Sunday night, Gill woke up 4 times to fuck me. She would wake me up by saying; I am so horny, fuck me James. She got on top twice and I spooned her once. The best fuck of the night was when I was woken up yet again to fuck. On that occasion however, I was already awake this time with a canal desire to fuck her. It was a sudden lustful desire that led to my getting on top and fucking her hard until I came in her married pussy again. Alan never joined in to our night time fucks. After her 2nd rousing, Alan got up saying Gill, I want to sleep. Gill told him to fuck off in a horny lustful tone while spooning me. Alan got up and left for another room at that stage, leaving us to continue fucking on the bed together. He later came back to bed when we fell asleep again. At seven o'clock, my wrist watch alarm went off. I was shattered, had hardly had any sleep, my head was pounding. I moaned to myself, fuck, it's going to be a tough day in work.

The Monday morning.

Gill was brilliant; she got up, turned the shower on and prepared me a hot breakfast. It felt like she wanted to look after me as much as she did Alan. I was stuck to the bed like Velcro with heavy eye lids. I had that morning exhaustion you get when your body was exhausted but the brain knew you had to get up. She peeled me off the bed, pushing me into the shower to freshen up so I did not leave late. While eating breakfast, she went upstairs to wake Alan; who was to drive me to my hotel. Alan came down, served 3 cups of tea out into 3 cups with lids on them and took them to the 4x4. I freshened up; my clothes had been washed and ironed by Gill on the Sunday so I was fresh and ready for the day. Gill wanted to come along in the Mercedes so we jumped into the back seat with Alan driving.

Alan asked if Gill wanted us to park by a lay-by on the way. Gill and I were undressed and fucking in the back seat. This was another of her fantasies. To fuck a black guy in the back seat of a car He took our gasping responses as a 'yes' and found somewhere to park. It was supposed to be a 15 minutes drive to my hotel. It turned out to be an hour and more. He served us our cups of tea while we took short breaks. Alan kept an eye on the time and folded my clothes away so they did not get rumpled. A thoughtful cuckold thinks ahead. Gill finally decided it was time to let me go but, wanted me fucking her doggy style until I came in her married cunt outside the hotel drive-in as a goodbye present for the weekend? The windows of the Mercedes 4x4 were tinted so we were certain no one would see us.

My weekend ended with me cumming in Gill in the missionary position (my favourite), legs spread wide open, locked in a passionate kiss. The missionary position remains my all time best position to cum because, it represents her complete submission and acceptance of my invasive lust. The mental thought of me fucking a married woman in the backseat of her husband’s car with her hubby driving, passing us towels and drinks was the picture that sent me over the edge for the umpteenth ejaculation of this unforgettable weekend. I got dressed with the heavy smell of sex in the car, checked myself, stepped out of the 4x4 and waved them goodbye.

We became good friends from then on. Newcastle – the land of the toons is the location for the best weekend of my liberated life. Someday, I hope to go back up there for a few years.

Thank you Gill and Alan, I hope you enjoyed reading my narrative of that weekend we met for the first time.

Ps- all 3 participants in this true story encouraged this narrative. They wanted to read my perspective of our tryst anonymously. They remain eternal friends.

Love you guys xx James

The End.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

Fantastic story and really well written.

Would love to read more

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

An excellent story. Also well done for putting all the parts together. Enjoyed reading it is one go. Although it was a long read, it was very short compared to that weekend. I won't be alone in wishing to have been a fly on the wall or even a part of it. A great number of fantasies realised in one weekend. Superb!

By *omplex44Man  over a year ago

City Centre

Wow wow wow - as I read this on a Sunday morning. What a weekend!

» Add a new message to this topic