FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > seperate room fun

seperate room fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something rather interesting happened at the weekend and I wondered what other people thought. We've been players for some 10 years and have reached various milestones. On Saturday a new scenario occurred which I have to talk about.

We were at a party and to cut a long story short I think we had our first real separate room experience.

Fun started off with the hostess at a party declaring that fun in the bedroom was to commence. Soon all 5 couples were in the bedroom with lots of foreplay going on. Mrs N was Sucking a nice large cock and the party hostess playing with me next to them.

Basically after a bit I noticed Mrs N had left the room. I was with the hostess but I was intrigued. I broke away for a bit and look in the bedroom next door. Much to my delight she was with the party host and I genuinely felt happiness that she had gone alone on her own and had felt comfortable enough to do it. Aside from the sexiness of it I felt so happy for her.

Afterwards I asked her what had inspired her to do it. Her reply that she'd felt very comfortable with the guy, he'd been a considerate and well endowed lover and felt that it was OK to do it.

It's quite hard to get across the joy I feel about what happened in a post on a forum but it did feel good and augers well for us as we go forward.

A very happy Mr N

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic