FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our day out

Our day out

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were driving around looking for somewhere to stop for naughty fun, it was a sunny day she was wearing a light summery dress which was hitched up so she could finger her wet Pantieless pussy which was driving me mental. Eventually we found somewhere we thought was suitable parked up and set off we finally arrived at the corner of a field which was sheltered by some trees. We laid down a blanket she lay down lifted up her dress and parted her legs revealing her wet shaved pussy. I immediately knelt down and started licking her which made her moan the feeling of my tongue and the light breeze had her cumming in no time. She then reached for my cock pulls it out and demands I Fuck her. Who am I to refuse? Anyway were mid Fuck when she tensed up and pulled away slightly, confused I look at her and ask her What's up? turns out there is two guys standing watching us from a distance. I told her its ok if she wants to carry on we can let them watch she agreed so I waved them over and carried on fucking her. When they got close I said to them you can watch if you want if not leave us alone. Guess what they did lol. So here we were me fucking her with two guys wanking over us, she found it so horny watching them and once I had cum she demanded the guys cum over her which one at a time they duly did covering her tits with lots of cum. A day we still look back on with a smile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic