FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun with the flight crew part 2 enjoy

fun with the flight crew part 2 enjoy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jgoofy OP   Couple  over a year ago

worthing

Kristy is stood at the door and smiles as I leave she stops me and whispers, " knew you wouldnt be able to resist having a bit of fun, I wont say anything, enjoy your time in the Dominican. not much happens in my first week. I play volleyball with the Germans, I do the overpriced tours to the local town eat in all the fancy restaurants, chill out on the beach etc. on the second day of the second week im sat at Tue pool bar drinking cocktails and on the other side of The pool a scuba diving lesson is in progress. several people are being taught by a tall brunette wearing a bikini and not much else. The lesson draws to a close and the instructor climbs out of the pool walking over towards the bar. she hands the barman a scuba tank to place behind the bar and as she reaches over I can see the outline of her ass through the yellow and blue mini bikini. she sits down next to me and orders a drink. I say hello and she says hi back. after a bit of small talk I find out her name is anya and shes from Sweden. she says am I Australian to which I reply no Im English. "I love the English accent she whispers to me I find it so sexy". after a couple more

minutes she downs her drink and says shes going back to her villa apartment to have a rest. she gets up to leave and then says " Its number 7 meet me in 10 minutes. I down my drink as I watch those sweet cheeks walk away from the bar and towards the apartments. I get up out of the pool dont need to pay for drinks here everythings included so walk away from the bar also heading towards number 7 cabana. I reach it in minutes and the door is open. I walk in and anya is stood by the bed. she strips the bikini off and lets it fall to the floor then walks over to me and pulls my shorts down. " fuck me over bed, " she says and bends over the bed ass cheeks in the air. on the bed beside her is a foil packet and I rip it open placing it on my hard cock.

I walk up behind her and part her pussy lips getting down on all fours im about to ram my tongue when she says, " no tongue just fuck me." I get back up and push the head of my cock into the inviting lips. I start to pound into her grabbing her ass cheeks as I ram it home. shes moaning and shouting something in Swedish as I pump In and out of her over and over again. shes grabbing the bedsheets and holding onto the bedpost as I push him in and out. she clenches her thighs today and that sends me over the edge im like a demon possessed this ejaculation has been stored up since I got here and it was about to blow. with one last almighty thrust I explode and feel my cum fill the condom. she collapses on the bed face down. " that was good so good. " she sits up and kisses me then puts back on her costume. I get my shorts back on and we both leave the cabana and walk back to the pool area. I sit back down at the bar and order a free drink then go over a grab a sun lounger. it's the second from last day of my holiday and im chilling by the pool when who do I spot in the pool Kristy the goddess. the hostesses must be staying at this resort. sure enough all six of them are lying in the sun relaxing. she swims over to me and grabs my ankle. " hi mikewhat was the chances of us bumping into each other. see you met anya the diving instructor. did she think your English was sexy, well between you and me she thinks German, French American and Australian is all dead sexy. she uses that line on all the tourists. " I say thanks for letting me know was wondering why she hadnt said hello again. I chuckle and I notice the sun drenched water on kirsty body and think to myself fuck she is so hot. she pulls herself out of the pool and says fancy a drink. I walk with her and we sit in the pool bar. sure enough as Kristy had said anya is chatting whispering in the ear of the American from the plane. his bride is nowhere to be seen and he walks off to get some Swedish sex.

Kristy turns and says, " you can do so much better anyway." and kisses me on the lips. want to finish this drink back at mine. she takes my hand and we walk off towards the row of cabanas. we reach an extra large one and go in. there is a huge living room and I grab a bottle of rum off the shelf as she takes two glasses. as we are walking down past the other bedrooms I hear a groaning and we peer into the second from last bedroom. looks like we found the bride I say as we see her bent over a chair and being fucked by one of the male flight attendants. we close the Door and Kristy asks me to wait in the hallway while she slips into something more appropriate. she is just about to go in the other room when she stops. " two things mike just to be clear this is no strings fun dont read anything into it." I nod to show I understand, " and two il be about 10 minutes getting ready so if you want some fun in the meantime feel free to join Simon as we know how much she likes cock." she disappears into the bedroom and I walk into the room where the bride and Simon are at it. she smiles at me and motions for me to come in.

I stand in front of her bent over the chair being screwed by Simon from behind and unzip

my shorts, letting them and my boxers fall to the floor. she opens her mouth wide and I push my cock straight in. I start pumping in rhythm to Simons thrusts and soon shes being spit roasted and loving it. I dont want to cum as im saving that pleasure for a certain air hostess. shes sucking my cock

so hard as Simon is bucking his hips wildly. I slowly pull out before I hear him groan as he cums into her. the two of

them collapse and she whips round to suck his cum soaked cock. I think il leave them to

it and pull back on my boxers, zipping up my khaki shorts. I wait in the hallway and soon kristy shouts ok so I go in and she shouts from the adjoining room take a seat. a large chair is in the room so I sit down. she reenters the room and I cant believe my eyes. shes in full uniform jacket, blouse, shirt, stockings and heels, you looks sexier than on the flight and yes I did want to have sex with her on the plane. " are you comfortable sir," she says in her air hostess voice as she walks over with a tray with two glasses and a bottle of tequila. she puts ice in the glasses and hands one to Me. I knock it back and she takes it off me. " my job sir is to make you as comfortable as possible." with that she stands to the side of me and leans over so her blouse covered tit is inches from my face. she stands up and walks in front of me leaning over again and kisses me long and hard on the lips. she tastes so good and I want to bring my hands up but I dont as this will ruin the fantasy. she stops kissing me and kneels on The floor undoing her jacket button by button. I can see her white see through blouse and her perfect globes straining to be set free. she unpops the button on my shorts and slowly pulls the zipper down. I lift up my bum and she pulls the shorts and boxers down immediately freeing my erect cock. she lets out a satisfied moan. its covered in lipstick from my recent encounter next and she uses her tongue all the over the head to clean it off," mmmm strawberry very nice sir," and then pushes the whole thing head, shaft and balls into her mouth. Im sure shes going to choke as shes taken so much in. she eases it out up to the head and then with a hand grasps around the shaft and starts pumping away like

theres no tomorrow. IM moaning and groaning shes using the other hand to tickle my balls and im thinking god I hope I dont shoot too early. she slows down on my cock obviously not wanting the same. she takes a foil packet off the tray and puts the condom on my cock. Kristy stands up in front of me and undoes her blouse removing the jacket and the thin see thru garment leaving the satin bra beneath revealed at last. she undoes the bra and turns around as it falls to the floor. I think what a tease but loving every minute. she hikes up her skirt inch by inch to reveal hold ups and to my surprise nothing else. " you like cowgirl mike, " she says as sitting away from Me she lowers herself onto my cock and grabs my hands to her tits. once in position she starts to jump up and down and I grab her globes to keep her in position. shes riding me bouncing up and down on my cock. we are at it like this for what seems an eternity when she gets up and says," do it doggie mike. I get up and she bends over the chair ass in the air waiting to receive. I grab her cheeks and thrust him in pounding away shes screaming orgasm getting closer and closer. I give her a few more thrusts then I ease him out.

Im on my knees tongue straight in there rolling it around nibbling biting and shes going wild. I suck hard on her clit biting the magic button between my teeth as she cums into my mouth. I drink it all down but carry on sucking and thrusting with my tongue." oh god mike I cant take much more of this," Kristy screams so I remove my tongue and thrust my hand in. shes bucking her ass into me and shaking as I roll my fingers around inside flicking them up and down. I pull my hand and shove my cock back in pumping away until finally I feels my balls tighten and as she cums a final time so do I shooting my load into the rubber appendage I have on my cock she collapses on the chair and I on her. " wow that was great mike did sir enjoy his ride." " hell yeah." I replied did the hostess enjoy hers." she didnt answer just grabbed me and kissed me hard. " I watched you with the Thai bride on the plane and so wanted you then." she stripped off the skirt and folded the uniform putting it on the bed. she went into the other room and put on the bikini with a dressing gown. let's go to the lounge and grab a drink. I dressed and we crept past Simon's room where him and the Thai girl were passed out on the bed. I followed Kristy and we sat down in the lounge as she went to the kitchen and poured two drinks. she sat down next to me and we clinked glasses. " does this happen all the time on your stopovers," I asked her. she replies," yes but it's normally all flight crew we party with. she pulls me towards her and we start kissing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic