FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun with the flight crew part 1

fun with the flight crew part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jgoofy OP   Couple  over a year ago

worthing

I was sat in the departure lounge reading my kindle people watching, waiting for my flight to finally be called. it was an hour and a half late and as I sat glancing over at my fellow passengers who were becoming more irritated than I was they appeared. the goddesses, the perfect specimens of the human race yep air hostesses or flight attendants as they are referred to or even trolley dollys but call them that and your liable to get a slap. there were six of them all looking like supermodels the trademark airline poster girl smile stuck on each of their perfect faces. the uniforms pristine and goddam sexy to any hot blooded male alive. they passed by me their perfumes lingering long after they had disappeared down the tunnel to the plane. I was thinking wow the other passengers were probably thinking great we are finally getting on this plane and if it hadnt been for the goddesses taking up my thoughts I probably would have said the same. the loudspeaker crackled into life and my flight was announced. " flight 417 to Puerto Plata boarding gate 14". a cheer went up as we all gathered our hand luggage and walked to the departure gate. I walked down the tunnel and boarded the plane. at the door I was greeted by one of the goddesses who took my ticket and showed me to my seat. I stowed my baggage and sat down in the first class loadsalegroom seat. I had upgraded as last time I flew had a nightmare of a journey in economy so this time pushed the boat out.

I fastened my seat belt as the doors were closed and we began to taxi to the runway. the goddesses and two male attendants went through the safety cards and lifesaver drills as we bumped along the runway. we stopped and the captain called for flight crew to take their seats. hooray I thought two weeks of sun sea sand and hopefully sex in the carribean. this was my reward for working hard in the city and I was gonna make the most of it. the engines on the wing started screaming as the pilot brought the plane up to take off speed then we shot off down the runway and within seconds the ground was falling away and we were eight hours from paradise launching further and further up to the ceiling where we levelled out and the fasten seat belt sign went off. the first four hours was pretty uneventful so I read most of it. after four hours in the air I started people watching again. I noticed two twentysomethings a girl and a boy necking each other. the girl passed me on the way to the bathroom and minutes later the boy did the same. oh ho I thought another contender for the mile high club. the dimmed lights came on as night crept in all around our plane. it was a good hAlf hour until the two mile highers returned to their seats.

her skirt was so short and his fly was undone so obviously things werent going to end in the bathroom. they were sat on front of me just across the aisle and I could see what they were up to. the girl asked the attendant for a blanket and as soon as she was gone the girl put the blanket over the boys lap. her hand went under the blanket and she started wanking him off. the reached over and cupped the girls breast through her thin t shirt squeezing the nipple and they started heavy petting tongues darting in and out. I looked around to see if a) anyone was watching them or b) watching me spying on them but luckily all the other first class passengers had had their fill of complimentary champagne and were snoozing. Id never realised people watching could be so much fun.

the boy by now had his hand under the girls t shirt and was having a good feel about whilst their tongues were locked. this went on for a couple minutes when they suddenly broke from the embrace and she got down between the seats head under the blanket. her head started bobbing under the cloth in a rhymitic motion and you didn’t have to be a brain surgeon to know what was going on. " I really should do something about that as IM head attendant but wouldn’t want to disturb them " a voice whispered in my ear. I turned and one of the goddess hostesses was sat in the seat next to me. I chuckled quietly and she whispered im Kristy by the way Mr Stewart. call me mike I say and shake hands. we carry on together watching the two twentysomethings getting it on at 15,000 feet. the girl is really going for it and the boy has hold of her head through the blanket pushing it up and down on his cock. he reaches forward and grabs the seat rest in front as he climaxes and moans quietly out loud. she zips him up and climbs back on her seat. he swaps the blanket over her lap and goes down on the floor. he pushes the skirt up around her waist and pulls hers knickers off her ankles. he then dives under the blanket his head now bobbing up and down the girl moaning and clutching her breasts freeing them from the bra.

" you get all sorts on these flights and see everything. " Kristy said as we watched the boy seriously going hammer and tongs under the blanket his tongue going like a pneumatic drill and the girl writhing with all the pleasure he was producing. at one point I thought she was going to pull off one of the stiff buds on her tits. as she was approaching her climax it looked like she was going to stand up but she whipped the blanket off and pushed his head with such force into her bush. he tried to move his head but she wouldnt let it budge. I feared he would drown as she climaxed over and over into his mouth. she finally let go and he got up and walked to the bathroom this time she didnt follow him. " next will be the large American and his Thai bride over there, " said Kristy and sure enough the guy pushed the attendance button, " here's another blanket request " she said as she got up to see to the American. she passed by me went behind the curtain and returned with two more blankets. I heard the familiar sound of a zip and saw the Thai woman disappear under the blanket. the guy then started grunting as she expertly sucked his cock, which she had probably done many times before. wasn't long before he grunted a last time and came into her mouth. she wiped her lips and he zipped himself up and went back to sleep. the Asian woman got up and walked past me to the toilet. she came back and sat next to me. putting a finger to her lips to say sssh she took my hand and started rubbing her pussy through her knickers. I didnt know what to do was this right her husband was two rows in front of me asleep. she pushed her panties aside and plunged two of my fingers into her moist haven. pushing them full in then almost out again before repeating the motion. soon she was bucking on my two fingers and I moved my other hand under her skirt cupping her ass cheeks.

I started to wriggle my fingers in her pussy hitting the hood of her clit every so often. she let out a little moan and I could see she was enjoying the attention. I pulled my fingers out and knelt down in front of the folds. before she knew what was happening my tongue was buried and swirling around in a figure of eight motion. this sent her wild and she started panting and puffing as her climax signalled its arrival. I lapped up all the juices and she pulled her knickers up, kissed me on the lips and then returned to her seat. wow im definitely loving first class I think to myself. it isn't long after that the captain puts the seat belt signs on and we all seat ourselves for landing. the plane touches down gently and we all get ready to disembark.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jgoofy OP   Couple  over a year ago

worthing

il put up part 2 if anyones interested

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please dj!

By *wbbabeWoman  over a year ago

clacton

Yes plz loving it