FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > To be someone's slut

To be someone's slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading various stories on here about guys 'owning' girls and making them into their own sluts to do as they please within reason I now realise I wanna try that kind of relationship with someone to help me be completely sub to them. This is totally a fantasy I want to play out. My pussy just aches thinking about it happening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I bet there are a few people on here would love to have you as a slut to do as they want with you . Me included .

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Being owned isn't easy; its takes a great deal of work both from 'owner' and 'owned'.

When it works it is divine and so sexy for everyone.

Good luck in your search for an owner.

Wud love to own you

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Id love to own you. How much do you want to be owen

"After reading various stories on here about guys 'owning' girls and making them into their own sluts to do as they please within reason I now realise I wanna try that kind of relationship with someone to help me be completely sub to them. This is totally a fantasy I want to play out. My pussy just aches thinking about it happening "

By *angbanginguysMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

I see you have a age limit of 38 have you thought that old guys may be just as good if not better as doms and have the place to accomadate you and time to train you and best of all use you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I see you have a age limit of 38 have you thought that old guys may be just as good if not better as doms and have the place to accomadate you and time to train you and best of all use you "

I don't find more mature men attractive and 38 is pushing it to be honest. Don't normally go for guys older than 35. Sorry

"After reading various stories on here about guys 'owning' girls and making them into their own sluts to do as they please within reason I now realise I wanna try that kind of relationship with someone to help me be completely sub to them. This is totally a fantasy I want to play out. My pussy just aches thinking about it happening

"

I'd love to be sub to a dominating woman

» Add a new message to this topic