FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Brining out my bi side

Brining out my bi side

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been chatting on line with a guy and it is working me up no end.

I've always considered myself bi but would only play with a guy as part of MMF.

Well my friends, telling this guy how I'd like to suck his lovely big cock and how I'd lube his arse with my tongue before putting my hard throbbing cock in his tight arse and fucking him is turning me on so much.

I love hearing from him how he will take me deep in his mouth and how he would make my arse so wet and lubed before entering me.

Jings I did think messaging a guy could be like that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you can have me anytime xxx

Well I have today just found out how much I like the taste of semen as I have sucked cock many times but never swallowed or tasted cum before.

It was horny to say the least

Hmmm....

"you can have me anytime xxx"

Thank you, mmmmm I'm so horny xxx

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

You're either on the wrong forum or you just wanted to drop details of male on male sex on the rest of us.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"You're either on the wrong forum or you just wanted to drop details of male on male sex on the rest of us. "

This site isn't exclusively for straight people. By your profile it seems you have a bit of an issue with gay/bi people, so maybe just don't read threads like this?

chester

Nobody said it was just for straight people, I pointed out that it was in the wrong forum, unless the poster put it there deliberately!

Secondly we don't have an issue with bi people: If somebody is bi that's their thing and none of my business and if I saw someone beating up a gal or guy because they were bi I would cross the road and do my best to stop it, but like a lot of people on here (and you'll see a whole load of profiles from guys that have something like "FFS guys, I'm str8, gals only, stop messaging me!") I have a 100% bloody great issue with bi's who apparently can't read the bit that says "Not interested in bi" and who continue to message us. That's the reason the "no bi" message has had to be rewritten about 5 times in stronger terms each time.

I read the thread because it is quite amusing to see how many closet guys think up all manner of excuses to explain why they are trying a bit of bi.

chester

"You're either on the wrong forum or you just wanted to drop details of male on male sex on the rest of us.

This site isn't exclusively for straight people. By your profile it seems you have a bit of an issue with gay/bi people, so maybe just don't read threads like this?"

I don't suppose he knows that FAB has fabguys site for gay guys then?

Personally I haven't changed my opinion that it was a deliberate sort of "selfie" post.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

"You're either on the wrong forum or you just wanted to drop details of male on male sex on the rest of us. "

Why is it the wrong forum?

I'm exactly the same though I have never actually been with a guy but the thought of it makes my cock ready to explode,maybe one day I will have the bottle to try!

chester

"You're either on the wrong forum or you just wanted to drop details of male on male sex on the rest of us.

Why is it the wrong forum? "

To save this turning into a trolling match I'll let you work that one out...consider it your starter for 10 and you may confer.

For the record I've never messaged a straight couple asking for bi sex.

Also for the record there are couples and fems on this site who like my point of view.

"For the record I've never messaged a straight couple asking for bi sex.

Also for the record there are couples and fems on this site who like my point of view. "

Why is it the wrong forum? "

I cant work this one out either. It's in the stories and fantasies section of the forum and the guy is describing a fantasy he is having following an exchange of messages with a guy.

crystal

I was offering the sexy convo that myself and a guy had had.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Why is it the wrong forum?

To save this turning into a trolling match I'll let you work that one out...consider it your starter for 10 and you may confer."

Its a fantasy, so its in the correct forum!

So to risk further wrath, I shall continue.

Myself and this sexy guy have been telling each other how much we want to play together.

I stroke my hard cock as I think of him lying naked, he's been sucking my cock tasting my pre cum, but now I'm stood over him wanking as he looks at me wanking his own big hard cock.

I cry out as I cum, my hot cum spraying his body and I'm his cock.

I compose myself and lick up my cum from his belly and his cock and with it still in my mouth I kiss him.

I wonder if any ladies would like to join us.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

me

That sounds so very very nice indeed xx

» Add a new message to this topic