FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Intimate Encounters Part 2

Intimate Encounters Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I replied, and the messages went backwards and forwards. I arranged to meet Midsommer on Sunday afternoon at his place. I told my best friend what I was doing and I planned to text her when I arrived and also when I left.

I arrived at his place, nervous, yet excited at the same time. I knocked on the door, he answered and invited me inside. Whilst in the hallway, he kissed me. Wow, that was what I had been waiting for, made my legs feel weak. We kissed some more then he led me upstairs to his bedroom. Now the nerves really did kick in.

I was so nervous about taking my clothes off in front of a total stranger. How did I play this, strip them all off, or let him do it for me? In the end, I decision was taken out of my hands as the kissing continued the clothing just appeared all over the bedroom. I am not sure who removed what, but within 15 minutes we were both naked on the bed, beginning to explore each others bodies. The kissing continued, then he began to work his way down my body, exploring me with his tongue.

He stopped at my breasts, teasing and playing with my nipples with his tongue, biting gently with his teeth. My body felt like it was on fire, I had not been aroused like this for a long time. His tongue started to work its way further down, kissing, nibbling, licking on its way and then he stopped and started to play with my clit. God he was good. I could feel an orgasm mounting, wanting to explode from my body, I let it flow through me. Then he climbed on top of me. He didn’t have the largest cock in the world, but it certainly felt good inside me. After a while he stopped and rolled me over onto my stomach and pulled me up so he could take me from behind. He pounded away inside me, faster and faster till I felt him explode in me.

We lay together on the bed talking, our hands touching each others bodies. After about 20 minutes, things started to hot up again. The teasing and playing had begun. I moved down the bed and took his semi hard cock into my mouth. It felt good growing inside my mouth. I began to move my mouth up and down over his now rock hard cock taking it deeper and deeper each time. Within minutes he exploded into my mouth. All that went through my head was what to do next, should I swallow or run to the bathroom and spit?

So I swallowed.

It was getting late and I needed to head home, but before I had a chance to say, he was on my body again wanting to make me come. His mouth over my nipples, whilst his fingers moved in and out of my pussy and still managing to play with my clit. Just when I was on the point of cumming again, he pushed his hard cock inside me again, so he could feel me cum all over his cock.

It was a shame I had to head home as I am sure we could have carried on playing with each other for many more hours. We agreed to meet up again the following Sunday.

The following Sunday, although the anticipation was still there, I knew what I was expecting. Or did I? I arrived at his house and things progressed as they had before. Lots of kissing, touching and teasing. Instead of lying me on my back the 1st time, he got me onto my hands and knees. I thought he was going to put his cock inside me, but he didn’t. He started to play with my arse with his fingers, moving one round the edge, then slipping it slow inside using my juices as lubrication.

It felt good, my 1st experience of any kind of anal play. He then pushed his cock inside my pussy while he carried on playing with my arse, it felt good. A mixture of pain and pleasure. Then I felt things change, his finger and cock were both removed at the same time. I then felt what I thought was his cock going back inside my pussy and a finger back inside my arse, but this wasn’t the case. He had swapped them over and his cock was deep inside my arse. Within seconds I felt him explode deep in my arse. What a let down, I had expected to be able to feel the cock inside me on my 1st ever anal experience.

Shortly after I left and headed home. I felt like something had been taken from me, but I didn’t know what. Before I left we arranged to meet again the following Sunday. On the Saturday evening, I sent him an instant message on MSN and also by text checking the arrangements for the following day. I had received no reply by the following morning and was beginning to wonder if we were meeting that day. By 2pm I had still heard nothing from his, so presumed our meeting was cancelled. To this day, I have not heard a peep from him, although he is still on the website looking for further intimate encounters.

I have spoken to Midsomer and been over to see him, but we are just friends and the sexual part of our friendship is definitely over.

So yet again its back to the drawing board. I receive a message from a man, 6’1”, lives in London, willing to travel. We chat for a few days and he tells me he is coming to Warwick on business and would I like to meet at his hotel for a drink. I mull this over for a few days and let him know I am willing to meet him. As the day approaches, he sends me a picture of himself to my phone of his face and his cock. I am impressed, he looks lovely and his cock looks even better.

The evening arrives and I head off to the hotel to meet him. As usual I send my friend a message saying I have left home and where I am going. I arrive at the hotel and call him to check what room he is in. I knock on the door and he opens it. He is stood behind the door, so I enter the room and turn round to see him. I get the shock of my life, he has lied to me! I was expecting a tall handsome man, dark hair and muscles and what is stood in front of me bears no resemblance to that description or picture. He is short, shorter than me, no hair, and huge buck teeth.

He walks towards me and attempts to kiss me, I move out the way, say sorry I am not doing this and walk back out the hotel room door. Rush down the corridor and out to my car as fast as I can. Driving away from the hotel I call my friend, to let her know I am ok and what had happened. All I can hear on the other end of the phone is my friend laughing her head off about what has happened. I head to her house over to her house, to discuss this disaster in person.

I have to admit I was a little put off about meeting anyone else now, what if the same thing happened to me again. I made a decision, I was going to edit my profile and this is what I came up with.

I am a highly sexed adventurous blonde, looking for NSA fun.

In a relationship and am not looking to change that. Love my kids to bits and they come 1st in my life, before any fun. So if you cant handle that, don’t bother messaging me.

I work hard and play even harder!

Can travel sometimes, but not accommodate.

Always remember to live your life and sometimes ...just go for it. Sometimes we think too hard and over cook things and before you know it its gone, and it is too late to retrieve it. So remember we have only one life so make the most of it. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did and who always will. So don’t worry about the people from your past there is a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

If you fancy some fun, get in touch. Please don’t waste my time, by lying to me, the truth always comes out at some point.

After the change in profile the number of messages received on a daily basis shrinks. Then I receive a message from “itsjustforfun”. This man seem confident from his profile, knew exactly what he wanted from a meeting. His 1st message told me that he had changed his location so that he could message me as he lived more than 75 miles away. I replied to his message and as I thought, this was a confident man, his reply to me told me he was staying at a local hotel on the Wednesday night and would I like to meet him for a drink. I replied and said that would be lovely. We arranged to meet in the bar at 7pm.

I turned up at the hotel and walked into the bar area. I knew straight away which man was my “date” for the evening. We got up, kissed me and he asked me what I would like to drink. We sat down and chatted for what seemed like ages on all sorts of subjects. What also came across from talking to him was that he had done this many many times before and not always for straight forward sex like I was seeking. We finished our drinks and he asked if I would like another. I declined and he took my hand and said well in that case “follow me.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep that got me horny xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic