FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first tgirl encounter

My first tgirl encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had long had an interest in t girls - something about the girliness and overdone femininity appealed, but I was not sure what I'd be prepared to do with one.

Until I met Anna.

We were both on the same website - a centre for tgirls - and her pics looked good. Oriental, slim, nice make up. My wife was away so I was horny and feeling like taking a risk.

Luckily she was up for fun - maybe also horny? - so I arranged to drive over and pick her up as she was about 10 miles away.

Although she could dress at home she didn't want visitors there. I pulled up in here street and texted her...she quickly came out of her doorway looking like a hooker - short silver dress, high red heels, lots of make up, long wig. I was very excited!

She quickly jumped in the car (I was scared I might be done for curb crawling!) and I told her she looked gorgeous. I leaned over and kissed her cheek - the first time I had kissed a man anywhere - and we headed back to my place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Aswe drove and chatted I started to relax a bit, but I was still very nervous. What would we do? How far would we go?

I figured that, as she'd agreed to meet, she'd be up for most things so let my hand drop on to her knee and stroked upwards.

She smiled at me. "Higher if you like" she said and I slid my hand under her dress. My driving was not the best as I felt the bulge of her cock in her panties and I had to stroke it. I knew then I wanted this - though still nervous I knew I could go a lot further.

As I stroked her cock with one hand I slowed and moved into the inside lane...and a cop car overtook me. My heart stopped for what seemed an age, but he shot by. I just hope I wasn't on camera on some TV show next week!

The stroking soon became too much and I pulled over at a layby. "Sorry", I said, "this has got me so horny, and you are so sexy I just have to do this" and I leant over and kissed her, our lips rapidly parting and our tongues finding each other. My first kiss with a man and I was getting very turned on - as Anna discovered when she ran her manicured nails up my thigh and over my crotch.

"Get me home!" she gasped as we came up for air. "I think we both want the same thing and soon!"

I couldn't resist kissing her again and squeezing her cock one more time before driving home quickly, one hand on her stockinged knee.

As we got through the door we stood face to face and I leaned in to kiss her - softly at first, then harder as we pushed into each other, or two hard cocks rubbing through our clothes.

We stumbled into the sitting room and onto a couch where the kissing continued and our hands began to explore each other more frantically.

By *ugeload_atxMan  over a year ago

Goatstown

Keep going.

As we explored each other, I felt more and more relaxed with this half-man half-woman. As sexy as any girl I had kissed, but with a cock - I was so turned on by that now. I kissed her neck as I stroked her thighs - and pulled her panties aside to touch her cock directly.

I lifted the skirt of her dress so I could see it - a dark brown cock, with a bulging head and looking so enticing. I began to stroke it more strongly Anna and I kissed and I whispered to her "You are beautiful...and your cock looks good enough to eat. May I?"

"Suck me, Ken" she gasped. "Suck me and then fuck me hard"

I couldn't believe my luck as I prepared for my first taste of cock. A last kiss on her lips and I slowly slid down her body, kissing through the thin fabric of the silvery dress.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck ! Wish I had been watching hmmmm

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

More please....

I took her cock gently in my hands, stroking it and looking at the tip. The eye of her cock looked backat me as if to say "what are you waiting for?" and so I lowered my head still further.

My first taste was simply to kiss the very tip and then let me tongue run over the end of her foreskin. She was beautifully clean and tasted good - slightly salty, but fresh. I braved a longer lick and let my lips enclose the head. Closing my lips I found I could play my tongue back and forth across the tip of Anna's cock and I heard her breathe in sharply. I loved the thought that I was giving head, giving pleasure and slid a little deeper, my hands now moving all over her thighs and balls.

I tried bobbing my head slowly up and down - closing and sucking as I pulled up, licking as I went down. This seemed to meet with anna's approval from the gasps and I sped it all up, using one hand to wank the shaft of her cock at the same time.

After a minute or two i changed tactic, starting to lick the outside of her cock while wanking her. Long, slow, langorous licks up and down the shaft, each followed by a kiss on the tip and slow soft suck. I felt her cock stiffen even more and loved that I was making her so happy.

Anna was in heaven and I went back to long slow sucks, getting faster as I got more excited. I started to wonder if I woudl be able to take her cum in my mouth - and what to do then? As it happens, that had to wait as she reached down for my head and called out "fuck me darling...please fuck me!"

She grabbed her handbag, spilling out all sorts of lipsticks and the like, before finding the three vital things she needed...a condom, lube and her bottle of poppers. She kissed me deeply and took a handful of my groin through my jeans. "Time to lose these" she said as she undid the button and zip. I was out of them in seconds and my pants followed even quicker. My manhood stood to attention and she stroked it lovingly. Her red nails contrasted with my pink cock and I looked on in delight

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Very hot keep telling more

Wow, incredibly hot!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Lush

She tore open the condom packet and unrolled the johnny onto my cock, stroking it down the length of my very stiff member. She then plastered lube all over it and I was a little disappointed not to be getting a blow job off her, but I was excited and apprehensive about what was coming next - my first taste of arse.

Anna kicked off her panties and layon her back. Putting her legs up and back she presented her exquisite, smooth and round arse to me, when she then lubed up, running a finger up and down her crack. I positioned my cock against her hole, wondering how it would fit, and gently pushed.

"Slowly darling, please...ooohhhhhh" she cried as the tip entered. She took a large snort of the popper bottle and I caught a whiff too. I relaxed into her and slowly eased a little deeper. All my concerns about ass-pussy were gone as I realised how tight and hot she felt round me.

Inch by inch I eased in with more help from the poppers until i was fully, balls deep in her arse. I held that position, revelling in the tightness and leaned forward to kiss her, the slightly acrid popper smell strong around her head as our tongues met. As we kissed she squeezed me inside her, using her arse muscles to clench and massage my cock. No pussy had ever felt like that - and no pussy since has been as tight or as muscular. I was in heaven and quickly forgot my disappointment over the BJ.

With her squeezing me I started to move in and out, a small amount at a time, scared of popping out f her. We were both loving it, hands everywhere, lips everywhere and my cock starting to work like a steam piston as she opened up more and more.

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Shame your so far away

I could say the same of you!

The combination of fast fucking and her tight arse muscles meant I was going to cum really soon. So I thrust deep into her, hear Anna gasp in pleasure. I held myself deep inside while I caught my breath, leaned forward to kiss her and then kissed softly alongher cheek to her ear, nibblin g it as I whispered "let's try something different - I want to watch you ride me"

"Mmmm yes!" she grabbed my face and snogged me enthusiastically at the thought as I slowly withdrew, grateful for the rest moment to gather my wits and hold my cum back.

I arranged myself on my back as Anna applied more lube to me. Straddling me, reaching behind to lube her arse again, she slowly lowered herself onto my hard rod as I ran my hands up and down her slim waist. Watching her face as she felt me enter her I was close to cumming - seeing her enjoy it so much. I knew I didn't have long as she started to ride up and downm her head back in delight, getting more and more vocal. I dropped my hands to her cock and started to wank her as she rode me, timing my strokes in her arse and along her shaft.

A few strokes later and I knew I was past the point of no return. Grabbing anna's hips I thrust deep into her, slowing my rhythm to match the pulsing of my balls as the cum started to swell. Suddenly I felt my balls emptying in gush after gush and Anna screamed as she felt the swelling and pumping too, knowing she'd made me cum so hard.

I came like that for what felt like an age, and my cock was still hard as she deftly lifted herself off me and simply said "my turn". I eagerly put my mouth to her cock again and as soon as my lips circled her engorged glans I felt the first few drops of pre-cum rapidly followed by strong spurts of hot salty semen. Luckily she did not cum much but there was no question in my mind where it was going...in my mouth and down my throat.

I licked her cock clean, savouring this last service, and licked my lips too, smiling at her.

I then collapsed back on the couch and she fell in alongside me, snuggled onto my arms, both of us satisfied...for now!

By *cottadmirerMan  over a year ago

wales

I like this.

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Me too

Sitting on a train rock hard after reading!!!

Man I need to cum!

thanks all - I am learning to type one handed much better now

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Rock hard as well.

Amazing. thats how i want to fuck my first tv girl. so much sexier than normal gay sex

Great story

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

Great story... I particularly like the part where you say you're satisfied...for now.... implying there is more to tell....?

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Wow x

What a great read - made me sooooo horny

So hot. Have had many of a wank fantasizing about sex with a TS girl

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"So hot. Have had many of a wank fantasizing about sex with a TS girl "

Do t just have a wank thinking about Tgirls - we want to meet just like you and the OP.. Don't hold back... Message us soon!

Just wish I were closer to Blackpool!

We must have both dozed for a while because I woke with her pinning my arm and I looked at her pretty face. I turned slightly to kiss her on the lips and she sleepily returned the kiss, her hand brushing my cock which was coming back to life. As she woke more and kissed me more forcefully I stiffened up further and we lay like that, kissing and softly wanking each other as we came to. What a lovely way to wake - with a sexy t girl in my arms and a hard cock in my hand.

Her kisses became more insistent and I was horny again, which made me want to please my girl. I slid down tthe length of anna's slim body and found her cock with my mouth. Without using my hands at all I started to play with her lovely stiff member, licking along the length, kissing the tip, sucking the head.

I kept this up, kissing her thighs and balls, licking the shaft and kissing down it, as she groaned and moaned in pleasure until eventually I swallowed the whole head between my lips and let my tongue flick back and forth. I loved hearing her purr with pleasure at this so slowly slid my face lower, taking more and more of her cock. Up and down, licking and wetting it then sucking on the way up - a few strokes of this and she joined in, thrusting her hips to push her cock into me, fucking my mouth.

A few seconds more and I felt her cock swell, followed by some short spurts of hot cum - not much, but intense, tasty and strong. I loved the feeling of having done this for her and she was obviously still aroused as she reached to me. "Kiss me, Ken" she demanded and we shared her cum in a sloppy kiss. The intensity of it died leaving a dry aftertaste...and one of us still hard

» Add a new message to this topic