FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Becoming His Slave

Becoming His Slave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mm_n_Zed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

Here are all 4 parts in one place for those who asked for it.

Part 1

It was a bitterly cold day but I decided a brisk walk along the bay would clear my mind and so, wrapped up in several layers of clothes I hiked along the tracks that ran alongside the beach. The area was quite popular with dog walkers so I felt perfectly safe walking alone – it was something I enjoyed doing regularly. I spotted him ahead of me, walking alone and was strangely drawn to this stranger with his hands in his pockets and collar pulled up over his ears.

He was only strolling so I soon caught up. He asked me the time as I was about to pass so I stopped look at my watch. Our eyes met and he smiled warmly. He was more rugged than handsome; dark hair, dark brown eyes, aged probably in his late forties. Something about him was very compelling.

‘Want some company for the rest of your walk?’ he said. I nodded and we strolled along together talking easily about various things. Somehow, the subject moved onto sex and we began talking about experiences, fantasies and desires. I began to feel warmer, my pussy was tingling and I knew I was getting wet. The way he kept looking at me and the huge bulge in his jeans told me that he was horny too. He told me he liked to be dominant sexually and I confessed to him my secret fantasy to be a complete sub slut. I could hardly believe I said this to a complete stranger! After glancing around to see if we were alone, he fixed his gaze on me and produced a camera from his jacket pocket.

‘Unzip your top. I want to see your breasts’, he said firmly. I trembled a little and could feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter. ‘NOW!’ he said.

I felt compelled to do as he said and began unzipping my jacket with shaky hands. I undid layer after layer with his eyes fixed on me. As I opened the last layer and could feel the cold air on my bared breasts, he raised the camera and took the first picture.

‘Get them out’ he said, ‘I want to see your nipples’. Without hesitation I slipped my hand into my bra and eased one breast out, then the other. The cold air made my nipples hard and after looking at me for what seemed an age, he lifted the camera again and took several photos.

‘Pinch your nipples’ he said without taking the camera from his face. I removed my gloves and began tweaking and pinching my cold hard nipples.

‘Harder!’ he instructed. I obeyed. Suddenly I saw a man walking his dog coming our way.

‘There’s someone coming!’ I said in a panic.

‘Don’t move’ he replied ‘Leave them out’.

I was shaking with a combination of fear and excitement but I stayed where I was as the dog walker approached. He suddenly spotted me, my top wide open and breasts exposed. He looked a little shocked but then slowed down and loitered by a bush just watching. My Dom companion stepped towards me and touched me for the first time. In full view of the dog walker, he cupped my breasts and squeezed them then leaned down and licked my nipples.

‘You can call me Sir’ he whispered in my ear.

He glanced over at the man in the bushes and gestured him over. I was experiencing a whole new mixture of panic combined with pure sexual desire. The man walked over tentatively.

‘Like to share my slut?’ said Sir, offering him a breast. The man stretched out a hand and squeezed my breast and nipple. His hand was freezing cold and quite rough. They stood either side of me and began sucking a breast each. I could hardly believe I was doing this on an open dog walking track in broad daylight.

After a minute or so, Sir straightened up and said, ‘this way’. We walked behind him along a smaller track that led to a clump of hollow bushes tall enough to stand in. Once inside, all three of us stood in silence for a moment. Sir looked intently at me with a stare that made me weak at the knees.

‘Strip!’ he ordered, ‘you’re going to be fucked’.

I stood, breasts bared, looking at him and glanced at the other man. He seemed nervous but I could see the bulge in his trousers and knew he was up for anything.

‘Did you not hear what I said?’ snapped Sir.

‘I heard you’ I said, voice quavering.

‘Then take your fucking clothes off’ he snapped.

‘Yes Sir’ I replied.

Bit by bit I took each item of clothing off in front of the two men until I stood there totally naked and shivering. Sir produced the camera again and began taking pictures. He had me bending over, hands on the ground, legs apart and he then crouched down to take close up pussy shots. By this time, the other guy had his stiff cock out and was wanking at the view. Sir got him to squat behind me and tongue fuck me whilst he took pictures both full length and extreme close ups. I could feel his hot tongue sliding up and down my wide open pussy and circling my clit. I couldn’t help moaning with pleasure and the guy responded to that by licking and sucking even harder. Suddenly, I came hard without any notice and cried out as the guy lapped at my juices.

Next thing I knew, Sir produced a condom from his pocket and, handing it to the guy, said, ‘Here, put this on and fuck the slut.’ The man didn’t need telling twice. Within seconds I felt the hard tip of a cock pressing against my pussy lips – he slid in and pushed his cock home fully. Looking sideways I could see Sir filming and photographing the action. The man’s cock felt huge as he gripped onto my hips and fucked me furiously. He came in minutes, the whole thing being captured on the video facility of Sir’s camera.

After cleaning up and muttering a few words, he disappeared and Sir told me to get dressed.

‘Be back here tomorrow at 11am slut’ he said, ‘I haven’t finished with you yet’. And with that, he strode off leaving me half naked and trembling.

Will provide part 2 if required.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Fareham

Part 2

I walked back to the car in a bit of a daze. I could hardly believe what had just happened; did I really just meet a compelling stranger who’s orders I couldn’t help obeying? And was I just fucked roughly by a man I’d never seen in my life? That evening, at home, I prepared dinner for my husband as usual although I was much quieter. And that night in bed, as he pushed my legs wide and high and ran his hungry tongue along my glistening pussy, massaging my swollen clit, I could think of nothing except earlier in the day when a strangers tongue was doing the very same thing. And when he flipped me over, hoisted my hips upwards and rammed his hot hard cock into my soaking pussy, the image of Sir filming me being fucked by a random dog walker was vivid in my mind.

The next day, after the morning rush, I looked at the clock and Sir’s words came back to me.

‘Be back here tomorrow at 11am slut’. It was now ten O clock and I was in a quandary as to whether I should go or not. Would he even be there? And if he was, what did he have planned? I couldn’t stop thinking about it and I was getting warmer and wetter at the prospect of being under the control of this dark stranger: I think a previously unknown kinky side of me had been awakened the day before. I made my decision and had a shower then dressed in jeans and a shirt but wore a sexy bra and a thong underneath. It was ten forty five; I checked my hair in the mirror and, trembling with anticipation, drove to the car park on the bay.

I was almost sick with a combination of nerves and excitement as, right on time, I approached the clump of tall bushes where I’d been fucked the day before. I wondered if Sir would even be there but as I got closer, I could hear male voices and could smell cigarette smoke. I almost turned back then I heard a familiar voice,

‘Ah – here’s my slut’. Spotting me from the bushes, Sir stepped out and beckoned me over. I walked towards him obediently and he took hold of my arm and led me into the clearing inside. There, I saw three other men and immediately felt panic rising.

‘I said she’d come’ Sir said to them, grinning, ‘she’s an obedient little slut although she’s still in the early days of her training.’ The three men looked at me almost leeringly. One was quite young, aged in his early twenties; one was about the same age as Sir and the third looked much older – maybe in his mid sixties. The younger man finished a cigarette and dropped it onto the floor and stubbed it out before looking me up and down again.

‘Undo your top and give the lads a preview’.

‘What if I say I don’t want to?’ I replied defiantly. I was as horny as hell, but for me with my deep rooted suburban prudishness, this was a step too far. Suddenly Sir stepped towards me and grabbed my hair roughly, then forced me to my knees.

‘You disobedient little whore!’ he hissed and gestured the older man over. The man unzipped his trousers and produced a stiff cock, thickly veined with pre cum glistening on the tip.

‘Open your mouth bitch’ said Sir. The older man pushed his cock into my mouth and forced it in as far as he could until I was gagging. His trousers, pressed against my face, smelled of diesel and he too grabbed my hair with his big rough hands. I struggled and gagged but was held in place on my knees in the mud, being watched having my mouth fucked. I could feel the old guy tensing up as he pumped harder and before I knew it, I could feel a hot jet hit the back of my throat as he clenched every muscle and shot his load. There was so much of it, cum was dribbling from my mouth and I wretched as most of it slid down my throat.

‘Swallow it bitch’ Sir ordered. I did as I was told as I realised this was a punishment for my earlier disobedience. He pulled me to my feet, drips of cum were on the front of my fleece jacket.

‘Now, let’s try again. Undo your top and give the lads a preview.’ This time I did as I was told and unzipped my fleece then unbuttoned my shirt, pulling them both open to display my ample cleavage.

‘Tits out’ said Sir. I eased each breast out of my bra; the three men stared captivated at my hard nipples. Sir reached over and stroked them – I thought I was going to cum there and then. It was at that point I realised I yearned for his total control over me.

‘Right’, he said curtly, ‘put them away; we’re going somewhere else for our fun. Follow me.’

I tucked my breasts back in my bra and followed Sir out of the clearing, the three men close behind me.

Part 3 to follow

Fareham

Part 3

We walked along the track; the only sound was the cracking of sticks under our feet although I could also hear my heart pounding in my ears. I had no idea what Sir had planned for me but the thought of handing total control over to Him turned me on immensely. I realised my wildest and filthiest fantasies could be realised with no guilt because everything I was doing was under his orders! I was free to just enjoy.

About a quarter of a mile along the track we came to a small dirt road alongside a copse with a locked double gate leading to a small car parking area. I was led through the gap next to the gate and through the undergrowth to a clearing where two vehicles were parked; a 4x4 pickup and a large estate car. Scattered around were various wooden benches, some broken. I was the first to speak,

‘Sir, how did you get the cars in here?’ He looked at me with that gaze that made me quiver with fear and excitement.

‘Forestry,’ he said simply and nodded towards the old guy who produced a set of keys from his pocket and jangled them, ‘we won’t be disturbed here.’

That comment filled me both with fear and excitement as I knew there was nothing to stop Sir from taking this as far as He wanted. The three men shuffled around a little, unsure of what was about to happen. Sir grabbed the arm of my fleece jacket and pulled me harshly to the front of the estate car, the others followed.

‘Now strip naked slut’ he said firmly. I wasn’t about to defy him again so I removed my clothes whilst the men watched intently. Once down to my lace bra and thong I stopped briefly. It was cold and I was suddenly aware of so many fully clothed men looking at me.

‘Problem?’ barked Sir, ‘I said naked so take them off bitch’. I immediately unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor. The cold winter air made my nipples instantly hard. One of the men muttered something but I was already sliding my thong down. Once I was completely naked, Sir produced a slave band necklace complete with silver padlock.

‘I want these gentlemen to witness your collaring after which your life will no longer be your own.’

He stood in front of me and cupped my chin with his free hand, looking deep into my eyes. The intensity took my breath away.

‘Are you sure you want this?’ he said, ‘because once this collar is placed around your neck, I’ll be your Master and you’ll be my property.’

I glanced at the three men standing watching us, my pussy ached to be used but more than that was my desire to be His completely. I nodded and Sir placed the collar around my neck.

‘From now on, you will address me as Master – is that clear? You’re my property at all times – even when we’re not together. You will obey my every order without hesitation.’

‘Yes Master’ I replied, my pussy getting wetter at the very idea of being His to command.

Fareham

Part 4

Master stepped back and encouraged the men over to where I stood naked and vulnerable. Cold, rough hands were all over me, squeezing, rubbing, pinching; hands and fingers were between my legs exploring my wet pussy. But as filthy as it was, I loved it and could feel my juices beginning to flow even more.

Master stopped the men and then told me to lie on my back on the bonnet of the estate car. I needed a little help but was soon on my back on the freezing metal wondering what was to come next.

‘Spread your legs wide slut’ he said and I obeyed without question as the men gathered round to take a close look at my exposed pussy. Standing next to me, facing the men who were at the front of the car, Master then held onto the backs of my knees and pulled them up towards my head, spreading them further apart as he did. This exposed my pussy in the widest way possible and allowed the three men to gain a full view of my soaking wet hole.

‘Feel free to take pictures’ he said and I could immediately hear the shuffling as camera phones were removed from pockets.

‘Could I have a taste?’ said one of the men. I couldn’t see who it was as Master obscured my view but it sounded like the old guy. Master gestured to the man and I felt a warm wet tongue run along the length of my gaping slit. I couldn’t help moaning with pleasure as the tongue circled my clit and massaged it. The tongue slid into my sopping wet hole and worked in and out, tongue fucking me. Then another voice said ‘my turn’ and one mouth was replaced with another. Then another. I could feel an orgasm building as three tongues were lapping at my pussy at the same time – they lapped and sucked everywhere... tongues wriggled into and probed my tight bum hole, my cunt and pussy lips. Suddenly my back arched and I let out a cry as a huge orgasm ripped through me. My naked body shook and jerked as intense waves came over me again and again. I had never come like that before.

‘See how the slut loves it?’ Master said to the three men, who were still fondling every part of me.

I was pulled down from the bonnet and flipped onto my front, feet on the forest floor, face pushed against the cold metal. My legs were kicked apart and I felt a stiff cock being pushed into my dripping pussy. Master pinned me against the bonnet as I was being fucked; I knew it wasn’t the old guy as he was talking to Master saying he knew there were a few more forestry guys working in the area and would he like them to attend also.

‘Yes,’ said Master calmly, ‘I want this bitch fucked so much she can hardly walk afterwards.’

The old guy walked to the pickup and got out a walkie-talkie … all the time I was being slammed by a solid cock, the balls slapping against the front of my tingling pussy. Suddenly I heard the guy fucking me yell out as he grabbed my hips hard and shot his load into me. After a few seconds, he pulled out and I went to move but Master pushed me even harder into the bonnet,

‘We’ve not finished with you by a long chalk’ he said and gestured the next guy over.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic story

Please carry on

Stunning story can't wait to read more.

Love it. !! More please

By *oxy21Woman  over a year ago

Luton

Love it love it love it!! More more more. Please. Xx

Wow. What a great great story.

Please give us more.

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Moreeeeee

By *ice rideMan  over a year ago

solihull

Nice one

looking forward to part 5

Fareham

Part 5

I arrived on the gravel driveway of my house at around two. Nick wasn’t due home until six so I had plenty of time to clean up and think about what had just happened. I winced as I stepped out of my Merc – my pussy felt like it had been kicked and I felt bruised all over. My hair was caked with semen and I stank of sex.

The older forestry worker had called three work-mates who’d been felling trees nearby and were only too willing to join in the fun. Once aroused, all six men were at me in a sexual frenzy. I was fucked senseless as the saying goes, my mouth had been fucked by all six men, I’d been forced to swallow four loads of hot cum and taken another four loads on my face, hair, breasts and buttocks. Three loads had been pumped into my pussy. All this was video’d by Master ‘for his pleasure’.

When the men were spent, they left me in an exhausted heap on the forest floor, naked and used. Master told me to get dressed, handed me a phone and said ‘I’ll be using this to give you orders – make sure it’s always switched on.’ With that, he crouched down, stroked my hair, lifted my face to his and said, ‘you pleased me today.’ With that, he strode off and left me alone in the clearing. I was ecstatic – I had pleased Master and desperately wanted to do so again. I hurriedly dressed before the forestry workers returned to get their vehicle and stumbled back to the car park where I’d left my own.

I tossed my car keys onto the table by the front door and undressed as I stumbled, exhausted to the downstairs shower room. The hot water surged over my naked body – and I closed my eyes as I relived my recent kinky experience. I stroked my clit and, as I thought about the number tongues that had licked there earlier and the number of stiff cocks that had fucked my slut cunt I knew something deep inside had been awoken and I knew I’d do anything at His command. I rubbed my clit until I could feel an orgasm rising – my knees buckled as it ripped through me.

Cleansed and smelling sweet, I emerged from the shower in time to see a text arrive on my new phone...

‘Here are the details of your next task...’

Such a great story.

Can't wait for part 6.

I'd love to be that slut (albeit with condoms... but slut all the same ).

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Fareham

I would always endorse safe sex - but for the purposes of this story... anything goes

Part 6 will be posted as soon as I've finished it

wow need to hear more.xxx

Wow...great story

Great story....More please..xx

More please

Very horny, more please

Great story, more please

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Fab story

By *oxy21Woman  over a year ago

Luton

Loving this!!

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Taps feet waiting for Part 6

Fareham

Lol - sorry, was on my hols and got distracted. Will sort out part 6 asap

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

all good fun, better when you can have whats needed for real. true bdsm!

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great story.

Enjoying.....

Wishing h was as dirty as this lol

By *ong jonMan  over a year ago

leeds

master needs new nawty gal puppy 4 training anyone game ladys

Fareham

Part 6

Nick made small talk over the dinner table. I made the usual, semi interested noises. Listening to details of his law council meeting became a drone as I remembered what I’d read in Master’s text earlier. Precise details of my next task were listed concisely with no room for ambiguity or discussion.

‘I have arranged to lend you to a client tomorrow. You will wear a sheer, semi-transparent blouse in a light colour, a very short skirt and shoes with a heel no lower than 4”. You will wear NOTHING else. By that I mean NO underwear, sweater or jacket. You will shave your cunt lips completely bare.

You will follow ALL instructions issued by my client to the letter without argument or discussion. I will be watching via video conferencing to ensure you comply. Reply with your address. A car and driver will be there at 10am. Failure to comply with any of these instructions will incur severe consequences.’

‘What’s that darling? A new necklace?’ Nick’s question made me jump. I didn’t realise I had been absent mindedly playing with my collar.

‘Oh – um – yes. It’s a new style from the South of France.’

‘It’s pretty,’ said Nick as he finished his meal, ‘I like the little padlock.’

After a restless night, I got up earlier than usual which surprised Nick. I said I’d arranged to meet a friend and had things to do first. He gave me his usual peck on the cheek and left for the office.

I showered and carefully shaved every hair from my pussy. I was feeling highly aroused, excited and scared all at the same time. Back in the bedroom, I stood naked in front of a full-length mirror. My collar glinted in the light streaming in from my bedroom window. I eyed my own body up and down. For a woman in her late thirties it was in fairly good shape. I’d met Nick when he was an aspiring lawyer and, as his career took off, found I enjoyed the very comfortable lifestyle being the wife of a powerful corporate lawyer commanded. Children were never really on the agenda for either of us so I’d escaped the consequences having children often has on a woman’s body. I traced my fingers over my breasts, down my gently curving belly and onto my now smooth, silky pubic mound. What was in store for all this?

I searched through my extensive wardrobe and found a cream coloured sheer blouse which was normally worn with a camisole. On its own, my breasts and nipples were clearly visible. I found an indecently short skirt which I wore years ago as a sexual tease for Nick. I had never worn it in public. Once on, it barely covered my buttocks. The high shoes were easy – I had plenty and slipped on a pair of black patent sling-backs.

I applied some make-up, styled my hair and stood back to view the finished overall effect. I looked like a slut – albeit a classy one. How could I walk out of the door looking like this? Panic began to set in but I remembered the last part of the text... ‘failure to comply will incur severe consequences.’ Remembering the first time I questioned Master was enough to stop any ideas of disobedience!

At 10am exactly, my doorbell rang and I opened the door to a tall, immaculately dressed chauffeur who nodded and said ‘good morning miss’ He gestured me to follow him which I did, my heart thumping in my chest.

As I walked down the driveway to the waiting limo, my neighbour Jim Darrow was trimming the edge of his lawn. He did a double take as he saw me with my breasts clearly on show and a skirt that left nothing to the imagination. I tried not to look at him but felt his eyes burning into me.

The journey was a blur but we ended up at some smart waterside offices near the city centre. The driver opened my door and I walked through reception and past several men whose eyes followed me as I passed. On the fourth floor, I entered the office of International financier Miles Cray. He shook my hand, ‘Ahh you must be the PA I’ve been told to expect today. I‘ve heard you’re an efficient, compliant worker.’ He looked me up and down, ‘very nice’ he said and lead me into the conference room adjoining his office.

I was briefly startled to see three other men, all in sharp suits and a young woman dressed in a similar way to me. Around her neck was a silver collar complete with padlock...

Amazing part 7 please

Absolutely loving the story!! Can't wait for you to update!!!

Keep going, please.

Amazing story

This just gets better and better

Have to agree.....fantastically horny

Please sir more x

Fantastic. Can't wait for the next part xx

brilliant

Love it

Highlight of the week

By *rrycatMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Please more more I need my part 7 fix

Excellent story very well thought out

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

very good more please

Amazing hope there's a next part

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

A very good read

Fareham

Part 7

‘This is the other PA sent by my contact at the agency,’ said Miles Cray to the others in the room. I looked at him wondering what he meant by ‘agency’. He must have noticed my puzzled expression and gestured towards the wall opposite the large mahogany table that ran down the length of the room. There was a large, flat-screen and on it, was a man’s torso dressed, like the others, in a very expensive suit. I knew instantly it was Master watching proceedings as he said he would and I remembered his warning about complying with his client. I noticed that Miles was wearing an ear-piece and deduced that he was able be communicated with via this.

‘For video conferencing’ said Miles. I was confused and extremely uneasy at the term 'agency' - it screamed 'prostitute' to me. But something about the fact I’d been sent there on the express instructions of Master with no option to refuse turned me on beyond belief.

Miles beckoned the other female over. She was younger than me by at least ten years, slightly shorter and was incredibly attractive. I could see her firm, pert nipples through her sheer blouse and knew that under her skirt, like me, she was going to be naked and shaved.

‘Our work for today is completed’ Miles said to the other three men, ‘now for the corporate entertainment! Both of you strip...’

She and I looked at each other, perhaps to see who was going to make the first move. ‘Is there a problem?’ quizzed Miles.

‘No Sir,’ I replied and began unbuttoning my blouse. The young woman followed suit. In less than a minute we were both standing completely naked except for our silver collars. It became clear to me that I wasn’t Master’s only slave. Being naked in the coolness of the open office, with the eyes of four fully dressed businessmen on us made both our nipples stand erect. I had a pretty good idea what was going to be demanded of us and the very thought made my breaths shudder slightly.

The four businessmen looked lustfully at us. Miles spoke again ‘Now let’s see you two girls have a little fun with each other.’ I leaned towards her and we slipped our arms around each other. Our lips met – it was the first time I’d kissed another woman. Her mouth was soft and she slipped her tongue between my lips. I closed my eyes and we kissed passionately for a few moments – I could feel my pussy becoming wet. I was surprised at just how much it was turning me on. Our hands explored each others’ bodies – I ran my hand over her breast and rolled her hard nipple between my fingers. Her hand slipped between my legs and probed my soaking wet cunt.

‘Blondie – get on the desk and spread your legs’ barked Miles, obviously referring to the younger woman as my hair is brunette. She obeyed instantly, sitting on the desk and bringing her heels up onto the edge, spreading her legs wide apart in front of me and the others watching. The men had risen to their feet and approached us.

‘We want to see you licking her slut cunt’ said Miles. ‘but first,’ he continued, ‘this is going into your arse.’ He produced a bulbous glass butt plug. I stopped in my tracks. I’d never had anal before and the butt plug looked too big for me to take.

‘I’ll lick her – but I’m not taking that’ I said nodding towards the device in his hand.

‘What?’ he exclaimed and looked at the screen. ‘I thought you said they’d do anything’ he said to my watching Master. He stood for a moment, obviously listening to the voice of Master in the ear-piece. He nodded a couple of times. ‘As you wish,’ he said.

Without a further word, he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the desk. ‘Take your belts off gentlemen’ he said. Banging my head firmly down on its shiny surface, I was bent over the desk. My arms were bent up behind my back and I was held down by them.

‘ok, ok’ I cried – the pain was excruciating, ‘I’m sorry - please! I’ll take the butt plug!’

‘Too fucking late!’ said Miles as the men gathered around me. Any wriggling resulted in my arms being pressed down harder so, within seconds, I remained compliant and still.

‘Who’d like to start?’ said Miles, ‘Benedict?’ There was a brief lull then the sharp sensation and a loud ‘thwack’ of leather against my skin. I cried out. Another stroke of a leather belt landed across my tender bottom, and then another and another as they all took turns to give me the thrashing a disobedient slave deserved. My skin burned but I felt strangely euphoric as I knew my Master was watching every stroke.

When my thrashing was completed, Miles released my arms, stood behind me, kicked my legs apart and I felt the cold, slippery surface of the glass butt plug pressing against my tight anus.

‘Spread her arse cheeks apart’ said one of the men, ‘I want to see it slide in.’ I took a sharp breath as I felt my cheeks being spread and the butt plug being pushed forcefully home....

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

getting better every time mmmm

So hot!!!!

I need another dose of this and fast....

Great sexy story

By *un2haverCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

These wee stories have got our juices overflowing lol bring on next part please master...

Love it! Xx

part 8?

"part 8?"

Yes where is it please

Fareham

"part 8?"

oops - forgot about this! I'll get on it asap lol

asap lol

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Come on get on with it!!!! Lol

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Very very sexy .....

By *ike1954Man  over a year ago

congleton

Very hot sex story ..got me nice and hard can we have some more please ..very soon

By *icknjoCouple  over a year ago

staines

We want more please

By *ornyGirl1991Couple  over a year ago

stevenage

Me and the fb loved reading this together. Got me really wet. Can't wait to read part 8 x

Fareham

Will post soon - I've been unwell so not able to type much. I know exactly what's going to happen next though...

Watch this space

By *thanhoyleMan  over a year ago

rochdale

Can't wait for part 8 so horny reading this well written story

Wow, just read them all and I'm now so fucking wet.

Amazing seriously hard now

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

very filthy

"Will post soon - I've been unwell so not able to type much. I know exactly what's going to happen next though...

Watch this space "

Excellent

Excellent

shropshire

Can't wait x

shropshire

Can't wait x

I need the next fix

Pretty please can we have the last part sir x

Fareham

I've been unwell so unable to do the final parts justice - but will get to it soon. Thanks for being patient.

The last instalments and finale will be worth the wait

"I've been unwell so unable to do the final parts justice - but will get to it soon. Thanks for being patient.

The last instalments and finale will be worth the wait "

get well soon x

"I've been unwell so unable to do the final parts justice - but will get to it soon. Thanks for being patient.

Feel better soon!

By *uriouscouple21Man  over a year ago

reading

staines

When's the next installment

Fareham

"When's the next installment"

Hopefully things will calm down this week at work and I can get on with writing the next instalment.

ok i cant wait for it

By *ara21xWoman  over a year ago

Dingwall

"When's the next installment

Hopefully things will calm down this week at work and I can get on with writing the next instalment."

Hopefully looking forward to the next part my pussy is soaking at the thought, wish I could find a master mmmm xx

Looking forward to it.

By *lue HaggisMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Quality stuff,x

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Excellent story

OMG!!!! Amazing xxx

Fareham

Part 8

The smooth bulbous shape made me wince for a moment as it entered but once it was in place the sensation of being filled made me moan with pleasure.

‘Slide over here blondie’ said Miles to the girl still sitting on the desk with her legs apart. She obediently moved herself in front of my face and leaned back on her elbows. Miles reached across her stomach and, using his forefinger and thumb, spread her naked cunt lips wide apart. The other men had gathered round closely to watch.

‘Now – we want to watch you giving this little slut a real seeing to’ said Miles as he gripped my hair with his free hand and pushed my head towards the blonde’s gaping slit. I surveyed them for a brief moment. Her inner lips were pink and glistening with juices. She was clearly turned on. Her clit was enlarged and standing out from its hood. I’d never tasted a woman before but relinquished from any decision-making, I knew I was free to enjoy anything whilst under Master’s command.

I stiffened my tongue and pushed it firmly into the blonde slut’s eager cunt. She let out a moan as I tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue in and out rhythmically which made loud slurping noises, much to the clear enjoyment of the men watching. She tasted sweet which turned me on even more. I ran my tongue up the full length of her slit a few times before circling her clit. She let out an audible gasp as I massaged it with my tongue.

‘The sluts love it’ said one of the men from behind me. I felt two hands on my buttocks then the head of a stiff cock pushing at my cunt. It was a tight fit as the cock slid in – I could feel it rubbing against the glass butt plug and felt completely filled by this double penetration. The man groaned and started fucking me with slow smooth thrusts. This pushed my head into the blonde’s cunt even more.

‘Keep your head to one side so we can all clearly see what you’re doing’ said Miles, ‘your Master wants to see all the action.’ Miles held a device close to my head – I assumed it was a web cam of some sort so that Master could see exactly what I was doing. I lapped at the blonde slut with even more enthusiasm knowing He could see it all.

Within minutes, I could hear her panting and she thrust her hips slightly towards me. The guy fucking me was also panting and muttering obscenities under his breath as he impaled me with long, deep strokes. The other men had their cocks in their hands and were masturbating. Suddenly, the man behind me let out a loud gasp and pushed his cock hard into me as he unleashed his load of hot cum deep inside. At the same moment, the blonde screamed out as an orgasm ripped through her. Her thighs shuddered; she threw her head back and jerked over and over before relaxing as she came down. The guy behind me slid his cock from my soaking hole – I could feel a mixture of cum and juices dribbling down my inner thighs.

‘What would you like to see now?’ said Miles to the man on the big screen. There was a pause as he listened before unbuckling his belt and walking towards a large leather chair.

‘Over here slut’ he commanded....

SOUTHAMPTON

Worth the wait

By *ilf61Man  over a year ago

Taunton

Definately worth the wait, been following this story since the beginning, cant wait for the next installment

Liverpool

Sumptuous

Love it x

Looking forward to some more

Mmmmmmm

And the belt is a delicious reward

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

Love the belt

I was going to be all force full and TELL Zed to hurry up , but after seeing him in action at kestrals and reading this , errrr I think I will wait and be a good boy ,

excellent story , glad to see its been kept sexual xx

Almost forgot to look for part 8. Glad I remembered. Just gets better all the time..........and me harder. lol.

I don't want to be a good girl , so hurry up errr sir

Who is the author? Her or him?

Fareham

"Who is the author? Her or him?

"

How does it come across? A male or female writing it?

wexford

To me it sounds like a man writing it, but from a woman's view point.

Mind you ,if I am correct and it is a male author, then he is a very man indeed.

As he really understands the female physic

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

Waiting patiently for the next installment

me thinks this is defo being written by a man!!!!!! but btf its hot hot hot!!!!!

By *weetdebWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

WOW !!!!!!!I think I need a master,,,,apply within

By *ngineergalWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

need the next part. this is amazing

Almost forgot this part sooooo glad i didn't!! Great part

Good things cum to those who wait! ...

Loving this story

"Who is the author? Her or him?

How does it come across? A male or female writing it? "

A woman.

Loving this story

By *ubslutSlaveMan  over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Amazing story x I want this x

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Looking forward to next part

Can't wait to read more!

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

whens episode 9 , cant wait xxx

Fareham

I'm on holiday now so will sort the next part out soon

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Really hot and sexy

By *adydi66Woman  over a year ago

pittsburgh

Can't Wait For More...

Gosh darn it. Bloody loving this. I wish I had found it in a few weeks when it was finished and could read it all at once. Now I have to wait!

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Love it

By *stbury57Couple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

cant wait for rest get hubby in on it blackmail them

By *stbury57Couple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

cant wait for next chapter get hubby involved a wee bit of blackmail maybe

"WOW !!!!!!!I think I need a master,,,,apply within"

I'm thinking the same thing!

staines

This is like a half finished best selling book

Fareham

"This is like a half finished best selling book"

oops - I'd better finish it hadn't I? lol

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

U better or I could start a story about a guy who doesn't finish his stories and what the readers do to him lol

Fareham

"U better or I could start a story about a guy who doesn't finish his stories and what the readers do to him lol "

I'll consider myself warned lol

This for me was one of the best stories on here so please would you finish it would love to no the end

Fareham

We're on our hols but I'll get to it on our return

"We're on our hols but I'll get to it on our return "

Good to hear

Thank you kind sir

Please tell me you are of your hols , I am waiting like a good girl

Fareham

"Please tell me you are of your hols , I am waiting like a good girl "

Excellent! I like a good girl

Just a bit snowed under with work - it'll be coming soon.

"This is like a half finished best selling book"

Wow! Brilliant story so erotic and well written.

My fantasy....

Find an agent and get it printed!

By *illercatWoman  over a year ago

carlow

Ahhhh still waiting for more.....

Great story

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Best story I've ever read I

Very clever brilliantly written x

wexford

Please Sir, can you write some more, please? Please we've been good girls and boys

I'm just loving this story

Fareham

Miles turned and slipped his trousers down over his hips and thighs before sitting in the chair. He leaned back, displaying a rock hard erection. His cock stood upright by a good 8” and was thick and meaty. The end glistened with pre-cum. Miles beckoned me over – I complied without question.

He pulled his shirt up, showing a firm, tanned abdomen and I couldn’t help notice a small tattoo just above his hip bone. It was a shield with the words ‘servus domini’ inscribed on it.

‘Turn around slut’, he commanded. I turned so my back was to him and felt his large, firm hands on my hips. He guided me back towards him and pulled me down onto his cock. It slid in easily with all the cum I already had oozing from me – I gasped at how his large penis filled me. It was much bigger than it looked.

With one deft movement, he slipped his hands under my knees and flipped them over the arms of the chair, spreading my legs wide. The other men looked on intently as Miles lifted me and plunged me down onto his cock over and over.

‘Bring the blonde’, he barked as he impaled me over and over. Two of the other men grabbed her roughly by the arm and hair and dragged her over to us.

‘Kneel down slut and give this one a licking’, gasped Miles. The girl was forced to her knees - one of the men lay down on his back and slid beneath her so that she sat astride his face. Her head was pushed between my legs and I looked down to see her lapping at Miles’ balls and base of his shaft whilst grinding her cunt onto the face of the guy beneath her. A second man was sucking enthusiastically on his cock, the sight of which only served to turn me on even more. The blonde’s tongue moved up to my slit, soaked with a mixture of cum and my juices and I began to writhe and pant with the sheer horniness and perversion of it all.

She moaned as her tongue circled my clit and she sucked at the wetness making loud, slurping noises in between groans of pleasure. Miles handed the cam to one of the men who moved it close so Master could see every lick and suck. He pumped his cock into me, banging his balls into the blonde girl’s face at the same time and I could tell by his heavy, frenzied breath on my neck that he was close to cumming. He suddenly let out a loud groan and arched his back, shooting his load deep inside me. I felt him pulsing as he gasped and cursed in my ear between his gritted teeth, ‘you fucking dirty bitch’.

With that, he placed his hands under my buttocks and lifted me off his cock, presenting my dripping cunt, legs splayed wide to the blonde who greedily sucked and licked his cum from me. Two of the men were masturbating close to her – one pulled her hair back as he shot his cum into her face. She let out a yell and shuddered as she came hard into the mouth of the man beneath her. It was at that moment I noticed identical shield tattoos on the hips of both men attending her. There was more to this whole scenario – much more.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm love it

Beautifully written and very arousing!

wexford

Mnmm loving it!

Can't wait for more. Am really enjoying it, so well thought out and written. xxx

Fantastic!!

Sounds like you have only just started on this tawdry tale

Can't wait for the next part

Cant wait to read more

Fareham

It's going to end up a novel at this rate

wexford

If it does it will be a great one! Keep up the good work. Xxx

Please don't make us wait to long

Wow

Love this so horny x

Im so wet right now reading this please do go on I really need more

it's a fab story very horny

Liverpool

Top story

Yes more

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

Oh wow!

Please sir can we have the ending I have been a good girl and waited so long

"It's going to end up a novel at this rate "

I'd buy it!

A wonderfull story please give us all more Sir

I agree, I am eager to enjoy the next instalment of this adventure xxx

SOUTHAMPTON

I don't care if I earn spanks. I want MORE!!!!!!

By *ussycat and CoCouple  over a year ago

Tullamore

Great story soon horny now

Fareham

Yikes I forgot all about this - will get back to it asap

wexford

Please do I've just reread it again! Ans still as good as the first time!

Can't wait for more! Xxxxx

Got me all hot n bothered

By *hisisrandonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yikes I forgot all about this - will get back to it asap "

;-)

» Add a new message to this topic