FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > taxi storys

taxi storys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having been a taxi driver you do see and hear everything and now and again get offered the odd bj or wank and even sex so I thought I give you one of mine I was in the minibus and had 7 very loud pissed up women onboard and every time one got out she gave me a kiss so after 6 lovely kisses I was waiting for 7 but she didn't want to give me just a kiss with her hand slowly rubing my leg she says would you like me to suck your cock well how could I say no so it was get my cock out and she took me in her mouth slowly cocking my hard cock wasn't long before I shot my load in to her mouth she said that's better and know I want you to fuck me she was a big girl and I love to fuck big girls doggie so I said get out the bus and I bent her over inside the door and just started to fuck her pussy hard and fast. Giving her arse cheeks a slap or 2 all she was saying harder harder wasn't long I was cumming again and I fucked her wet pussy I came inside her (I was wearing a condom ) I pulled out she just stood up gave me a kiss and then just walked away so I got back in the bus and then it hit me they didn't pay the nerve of some people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnywxmMan  over a year ago

near you

I'd be up for doing that for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I got back in the bus and then it hit me they didn't pay the nerve of some people "

The cheeky Bastards....

By *acenleather69Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm a taxi driver in glasgow, I could tell you a few stories ??

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Yes , been flashed at quite a few times, even had three women asking me who had the biggest nipples , mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Had a few free rides on a Sunday morning after a night out x

"Having been a taxi driver you do see and hear everything and now and again get offered the odd bj or wank and even sex so I thought I give you one of mine I was in the minibus and had 7 very loud pissed up women onboard and every time one got out she gave me a kiss so after 6 lovely kisses I was waiting for 7 but she didn't want to give me just a kiss with her hand slowly rubing my leg she says would you like me to suck your cock well how could I say no so it was get my cock out and she took me in her mouth slowly cocking my hard cock wasn't long before I shot my load in to her mouth she said that's better and know I want you to fuck me she was a big girl and I love to fuck big girls doggie so I said get out the bus and I bent her over inside the door and just started to fuck her pussy hard and fast. Giving her arse cheeks a slap or 2 all she was saying harder harder wasn't long I was cumming again and I fucked her wet pussy I came inside her (I was wearing a condom ) I pulled out she just stood up gave me a kiss and then just walked away so I got back in the bus and then it hit me they didn't pay the nerve of some people "

Cctv in all of the southamoton cabs and private hire

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

i was as good as offered a good time by the last girl pf 4 i was to drop off.. i turned another of the group down , as the original girl was a red head ani love them.. got to her house and she conveniently "forgot" what she had promise ,grrr,,,, i also used to pick up a nurse from an old peoples home. all tits and wiggle. she used to tease me with . i may do something attitide. nothing ever happened, but it could have on sooo many occasions!!...lol

"Had a few free rides on a Sunday morning after a night out x"

Would love to hear all about that

Fml sounds to me like I'd never make any money being a taxi driver!

» Add a new message to this topic