FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first gay encounter

My first gay encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was 17 at the time and I was sleeping at a friends house and it got to the time to put a film on and go sleep so we did a few minutes past and my friend thought I was asleep and I heard him say my name a few times I just ignored him a minute or so went past and I could feel the bed and cover moving I knew exactly what he was doing he was jacking off but this sort of turned me on so I asked him are you wanking? He said no obviously so I threw the covers off us and his cock was way bigger than mine about 8.5 inches I was shocked and he joked around saying go on touch it I refused but then as he kept saying it I grabbed it the feel of his cock in my hand was immense but I didn't let go and he started moving it in and out my hand and I started the motion before I knew it i was jacking him off but I had a urge to put it in my mouth so I did he was shocked and pulled away and stood up I thought he was going to kik me out there and then at 3 in the morning but he turned around and got my hand and pulled me to the floor before I knew it he was fucking my face then his cock exploded in my mouth cum dripping down my mouth onto my chest then he lay down and went to sleep , I didn't sleep all that night but I went home before he woke up and ever since that day I've been around his house twice a week and he has used my arse like a rag doll and this is my true story that's why I'm no-sexual

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your first gay encounter but your profile says straight ???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love to find myself in that situation... so horny to be able to be a bit more than best friends.

» Add a new message to this topic