FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > has anyone tried this combination?

has anyone tried this combination?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oddamn OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicestershire

Mrs G has a new fantasy, but i can not even find a picture of it on the internet and i didn't think it would be that difficult.

She wants to be on her back, with me fucking her, when another woman straddles her '69' style but not actually touching. The second woman then starts to be penetrated by her man while Mrs G has a close up view.

Depending on the version of the story then everyone gets involved in different scenerios, but the story always starts the same way. Has anyone done it? Was it good? I can't believe I can't find any pics!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is there a name for it ? Just a level of voyourism ?

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

A regular event in a foursome or more some I'd have thought

We did this last friday. Its fucking trippy.

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

So you two are basically missionary and then the other couple are doggy over your wife's face?

"Mrs G has a new fantasy, but i can not even find a picture of it on the internet and i didn't think it would be that difficult.

She wants to be on her back, with me fucking her, when another woman straddles her '69' style but not actually touching. The second woman then starts to be penetrated by her man while Mrs G has a close up view.

Depending on the version of the story then everyone gets involved in different scenerios, but the story always starts the same way. Has anyone done it? Was it good? I can't believe I can't find any pics!"

Sounds like a game of twister lol

» Add a new message to this topic