FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum in your panties

Cum in your panties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a huge turn on, and I'm Looking for willing participants ...

I'm looking to find a female or cpl, who like the idea of giving me their knickers to wank into and then return . Struggling to find people into this, so if this is your thing then please send me a message.

Stay safe people!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I have a huge turn on, and I'm Looking for willing participants ...

I'm looking to find a female or cpl, who like the idea of giving me their knickers to wank into and then return . Struggling to find people into this, so if this is your thing then please send me a message.

Stay safe people!"

Even better when the girl is still wearing them. Have done this a couple of times - standing up having foreplay and getting the girl to pull her panties forward and then wanking into them and getting her to wear them for the rest of the day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a huge turn on, and I'm Looking for willing participants ...

Stay safe people!

Even better when the girl is still wearing them. Have done this a couple of times - standing up having foreplay and getting the girl to pull her panties forward and then wanking into them and getting her to wear them for the rest of the day."

» Add a new message to this topic