FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Introducing Friends

Introducing Friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odernViking OP   Man 26 weeks ago

hartlepool

My ex wife N and I had several sexual encounters with swinging friends in the past but this is how we got new friends into it.

We went to our friends house for a few drinks one saturday, our friends where a little older than us and had been married for many years. I knew their sex life was a little dull now as Bob had told me on several occasions so I let him in on our little swinging secret and he couldnt get enough of my stories.

N and I arrived at Bob and Annes as we would quite often for a few drinks, the night started slow but as the drinks flowed we all loosened up and started enjoying ourselves. Out of the blue B says "oh I was telling A about the things you and N get uo to" I couldnt believe he would just say that and I looked at N in shock but she didnt seem to mind

N, oh really? What did he tell you?

B, that you both are into swinging

N, is that so? And did you like what you heard?

A, I have to admit its a bit of a turn on but im not sure Id be comfortable with it.

The conversation stayed on this topic for a while as N and I tell them in detail about our experiences.

I could tell A was loving the stories and B was very much into seeing his wife getting all excited. A few drinks later we all sat in the kitchen and I notice a pack of cards. "I have an idea, how about we play naughty blackJack?" I shout up, "whats naughty blackjack?" A asks with a smile, I say "ok rules are simple, we all draw 2 cards and the highest cards or closest to 21 wins" puzzled A asks "so what makes it naughty?" At this N knew where it was going and jumps in "the winner gets to choose what they want from anyone in the room, a kiss, grope, suck, lick.... you will get it" everyone agrees.

We all draw our first cards and N wins "I want a kiss from A" A looks at B and with a nod she stands up and walks over to N both girls lean in and their lips meet. They linger for a while then N grabs A's head and begin to snog. B shifted in his seat trying to hide his excitement mouth open as he watches his wife and mine kiss passionatelly. "Ok girls next draw" I say as they pull away from eachother.

Next draw B wins and he is very nervous so he asks for a kiss of his wife, "now now B we are all grownups here you can do better than that" N laughs and lays the next cards out. I win the next hand and with a smile I say "I want to suck A's nipples" and without hesitation A jumps up and pulls down her top revealing her size C plump breasts, I cup them and begin to lick and such her perky nipples as she lets out a little moan. "Ok I see how it is now" B says.

The next few rounds pass with more kissing and boob play and it was evident that each of us just chose the others partner for some light petting. I knew I had to do something to get this going so the next round I won "right I want both girls to suck my cock" B's mouth dropped open, the girls giggled as they came close and I pulled down my trousers N took the lead and her lips met my shaft as her tongue glided up my hard cock. A took a while to collect herself but obliged, she bent over and took the tip in her mouth as N moved down to lick my balls giving her room to work. It felt amazing 2 mouths on my hard cock as A slid further down my shaft.

Next round N won and she opted for B to lick her pussy, so she inched up her skirt and pulled aside her thong. B looked for approval from A and she gave a nod, B got on his knees and as his tongue found my wifes happy place she let out a long moan. A positioned next to me to get a better view, and with my cock still out she reached for it stroking it gently her eyes fixated on our partners. I reach down and lift N's skirt and feel her dripping wet panties. I slide them to one side and and slip a finger in, she was soaking as my finger found her throbbing clit and began to circle. Both girls where getting into it moaning louder and louder.

When we stopped we all just laughed and finished our drinks. A was very curious now and started asking about how to take things further. "Well we could go upstairs and and play a little more" N replied and at that we all ran upstairs to the main bedroom.

More to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aturePussylicker69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *exymarvelMan 26 weeks ago

cardiff

By *abidosieMan 26 weeks ago

Falkirk

Looking forward to hearing from you