FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taught by older

Taught by older

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llie1974 OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Port talbot

My Mother’s work colleague divorced and from what my mother said was enjoying singlehood. They were going out and came back to change. I was in the shower early 20s at the time she was 50 ish walked in to use bathroom I didn’t think anyone was around so door was unlocked and she did not know I was in the shower. I was shaving underneath and was hard. She smiled and said let me do that I was like a rabbit in the headlights nodded yes she grabbed my cock and shaved I bit I shot everywhere straight away she smiled and said I guessed you enjoyed.

Your mother said you will take me home later at least I know your clean and have emptied once already as she said it she smiled. I stood there like a statue with cum still dripping.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lums121Couple 31 weeks ago

nottingham

By *ardleedsMan 31 weeks ago

Leeds

By *hynot3Man 31 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *eed AttentionMan 31 weeks ago

Oxford

Now that is a good start.

Port talbot

After the shower incident I just chilled on the sofa thinking about things.

11:30 came they both came in mum was pissed and out off it here friend Kay wasn’t really d*unk. She helped me take mum upstairs and put her to bed she was out cold,

We went down stairs and I said ready to go. Kay smiled and pulled me towards her and we kissed like nothing else I kissed before. Kay in fairness had a good body small and petite with medium length red hair. She grabbed my cock and said take me home and i Will teach you a few tricks to use on girls your age.

The bulge in jeans was growing and she made sure to touch it a few times on the 5 mins drive to hers

By *ton_maleMan 31 weeks ago

Shoreham

nice

Port talbot

I could hardly concertrate driving thinking what will happen. I was super horny. I did however have the courage to suggest that Kay teach me the way of the world. She looked at me and said you an in for an interesting and fun time.

I pulled up a few doors down to park. We got out of the car I was careful not to make things obvious and she appreciated that.

Christ did that change when we got in. She has a leather jacket in a tight blue dress and brown knee high boots on with a 4 inch heel. The jacket came off and she jumped up on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed like I’ve never kissed before. I carried her upstairs her nails digging into my back. I thought fuck how lucky am I.

I had been with girls my age and it was still a learning curve. Kay was whispered in my early after she bit it. Do as I say and you will always make a girl come.

She striped off and I thought wow navy all in one bodice on. I was naked she pulled me over and told me to undo the buttons slowly and kiss the skin I just reviled.

She laid naked on the bed and pulled me towards her. We kissed and she pulled my hand to her bald juicy fanny I could see the red flaps. She said i beat you finger wrong she guided me to her clit and showed me what to do after a few minutes her breathing changed and she grabbed me closer and shouted faster harder she kissed me like I never had been kissed before her body shook and her orgasm was to intense I asked should I stop and was told in no uncertain terms to carry on about a minute later she came again.

We rolled over and laid there for a minute to catch out breaths. She joked you know where my clit is now eat it. She moved to the edge of the bed and opened her legs and pulled my head in and ate and sucked her clit while grabber her waste and pulling it towards me again she came and this time I knew not to stop. All of a sudden i felt warm water on my face she gushed all over me. Kay laid back and just said fucking hell I wiped my face and laid in the bed.

She said I wasn’t being sucked yet as i needed to fuck her. She ordered me to lay down and sat facing me. She started to ride me she was wild. I said I may not last long she was possessed grabbing my legs and then chest and then my hands I was ready to explode I grabbed her waste pushed myself up and her down and I came. I was knacked she said open your mouth in a dase I did she positioned her fanny over my face and let our mixed juices fill my mouth. She leaned over and we kissed exchanging fluids.

After 5 mins of just laying there she said ready for part 2

By *eed AttentionMan 31 weeks ago

Oxford

Perfect

By *usie pTV/TS 31 weeks ago

taunton

By *ickie734Man 31 weeks ago

Brooke

we all need someone like Kay in our lives

By *eandher4and9Couple 31 weeks ago

leeds

By *aturePussylicker69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

By *andi_mmfCouple 31 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great start thx

By *21funguyMan 31 weeks ago

Bicester

Part 2 wow

By *bdnneedsfunMan 31 weeks ago

inverurie

By *ohn_1983Man 31 weeks ago

Poringland

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple 31 weeks ago

mullingar

Port talbot

As a man in his 20s getting ready for round 2 was easier then it in now.

She leaned in and kissed me I could still taste the both of us in her mouth. She moved down my body kissing, licking and softly blowing out. It was the most turned I thought I could get without having my cock played with.

She got down to my groin and asked me to go on my front at this point I would have done pretty much what she asked.

I felt her hot mouth near my arse at this point I never even considered arse play could turn me on. Her hot lips touched my rings and she rimmed me I kept pushing my arse back she broke of and said you like that I just asked her not to stop. After a fe minutes her head moved in between my legs and she opened her willing mouth and took me until she gagged again wow. Her hand were on my arse and that was that. All of a sudden one finger then 2 were in my arse again i was in new territory loving it. I don’t know why i just shouted more fingers and deeper as she thrust deeper in my arse. She pulled out and moved from underneath me and said I have a surprise for you.

Stay there and don’t move my body was shaking win excitement. I look to the side and saw a double strap on. She put one end inside hers strapped up and grabbed so lube. I was shitting myself but i trusted her she lubed my up and pushed it in she said it will hurt at first grab a pillow and bit. I did fuck it hurt for a few seconds and then I didn’t care as she pumped I backed onto her and like a slut shouted harder faster. I didn’t know my own body then all of a sudden I came it was amazing. She pulled out in my state I didn’t notice she came again. I was laying on my back just been fucked she pulled her end out and shoved in in my mouth I was giving a cum soaked didlo a bj.

After a few minutes she said you better get home. I quickly dress and as I was leaving she said she you soon and if you want I will bring a real cock along. I said yes please I think you’ve turned me bi.

The drive home was a daze what a night

By *j and c 2Couple 31 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ew aged adventurerMan 31 weeks ago

swansea

Wow ...

By *oth0712Man 31 weeks ago

cambridge

By *azKayeMan 31 weeks ago

blackpool

By *lutandhubbyCouple 31 weeks ago

west midlands

By *ecker30Man 31 weeks ago

Northwich

leeds

By *ut4fun6969Man 31 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great story

By *ori69Man 31 weeks ago

Castlewellan

Brilliant. Love to hear more.

By *oppy12Man 31 weeks ago

Swindon

So good

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 31 weeks ago

Minster Ramsgate

Fucking horny reading this

By *lay-with-MeMan 31 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *cott60Man 31 weeks ago

Perth

By *ungcurveABCMan 31 weeks ago

london

That got me rock hard reading that

By *ibble123Man 31 weeks ago

preston

Great story

By *ex-BombsCouple 31 weeks ago

Flitwick

By *hil911Man 31 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ton_maleMan 31 weeks ago

Shoreham

Lucky lad!

By *wakers14Man 31 weeks ago

burgess hill

Port talbot

A few days later I was still thinking about what happened. The phone rang downstairs and mum started chatting I could hear bits I hear Ol will mow the lawn and move some rubbish if you throw him £20 ( about 10 pints at the time)

Mum shouted up can you go to Kay’s on Friday she needs some work done. Knowing what this really meant I said I suppose so.

Friday came and mum was in work the phone rang it was Kay she said come commando style I have something nice for you to wear with my friend. I guessed she’d meant female undies, it did not bother me wearing them had I had been wearing my mums and sisters around the house just not in front of anyone else

I drove over Friday bulge ready for what was coming. I knocked the door and Kay answered in a dressing gown I thought yes!

I walked in and she said upstairs to change but first I owe you a bj I offered to sort here out but she said no only the master will touch her tonight

I thought wfh is happening then she grabbed my cock and sucked it like she hadn’t eaten for a week. I must have lasted 1 min too before my balls emptied. She swallowed and licked me clean it was almost as good as the bj.

She took my hand and guided me to another bedroom it was more like a sex room. On the wall were whips and all sorts of things. I looked and the bed and there was a set of sexy and beautiful underwear for me in my size stockings, fake tits heels and even a wig that match my hair colour. I did need an invite as I dressed there was a cache there I looked and she said it would flatten my cock.

I dressed and she said make up time I just nodded and let her do her thing I was no supermodel by almost passable.

We want down stairs and chatted both just in underwear and the door bell rang my heart started racing she said Olive get the door master Tom is hear I looked and she said don’t keep home waiting.

I got up and walked to door opened a bit an a familiar voice stand Olive open the door it your new master. I opened the door and stood there was my mums boss who I knew she slept with.

Tom said I fucked your mother now it’s daughter time he came in and shouted Kay take Olive upstairs I am going to fuck her. I stood in silence he hit my arse with an open hand and said when I speak you reply yes master. I said yes master. He came close and kissed me (first M2m kiss) and pinned me to wall kissing me and feeling my body.

He pulled me away said up the stairs and slapped my arse again I thought wow what is happening.

leeds

By *aitingstillMan 31 weeks ago

North and East of Cork

By *ony 529Man 31 weeks ago

coventry

Omg I didn’t get to the end of this

By *cott60Man 31 weeks ago

Perth

By *wakers14Man 31 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ocktoplaywithMan 31 weeks ago

Derby

This has got numerous possibilities

By *..NemoMan 31 weeks ago

Durham

Port talbot

As I walked upstairs I was really horny but the cache didn’t allow me get to hard.

Tom was late forties average looking guy but I overheard a d*unk conversation my mum had saying he was quite big downstairs.

I walked in the room and Kay joined me with Tom I was a bit nervous and it showed’ Tom ordered Kay to kiss me to make me calmer. We kissed and I started to relax I caught a glimpse of Tom now undressed sitting on a swing type chair with his manhood as big as anything i had seen.

He ordered us to stop kissing and told me to go down in Kay so he could see her cum.

We both answered yes master as we approached the bed Kay said exactly like I taught you yesterday. I went down on her and after a minute she was moving around in a huge state of arousal . Her body started to shake and she yeld. At this stage yesterday i stopped I pulled out and could see Tom’s cock hard with some precum

He shouted did I give permission for you to stop i said sorry master .I went in for seconds i must have been there for 15mins Kay came at least 7 times just as she hit number 8 she begged Tom to let me stop. He laughed and said ok jusy lay on the bed we will be there soon

Tom ordered me to the chair and said suck it you bitch I bet your better then mum. I had never given a bj before but seen a few on video and had the odd one. I could just about get it in my mouth as his bellend entered he grabbed me and thrust it down my throat until I gagged.

He laughed and said cache off on all fours and Kay get your head under is cock.

I was on all fours thinking can I take this cock. The cold lube hit arse and I prepared myself but before he went in he put a gag with a lead attached in my mouth to control me he said.

Arse ready I waited his helmet hurt but the gag stopped any cries he laughed and said that’s why I like the gag. The next thing his whole cock was in he pulled me back and i went back even move I exploded over Kay and she licked me clean. I came again and the next thing tom pumped harder and harder and came. He just pulled out my arse still dripping and ordered Kay to eat it as he had to go.

He got dressed and left as kay licked my cum soaked arse.

We both laid there for a while before we showered. As I was leaving Kay said I went down on here better then mum.

I was in shock

leeds

By *umalotagainMan 31 weeks ago

a town called malice

By *ikinghornMan 31 weeks ago

southsea

By *un22Woman 31 weeks ago