FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office junior put in his place by fem boss

Office junior put in his place by fem boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ample808 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

edinburgh

Let’s pretend

I’m the office junior and you caught me at work, wanking in a cupboard. You walked in and I didn’t notice. You take a picture and confront me with it.

Disgusting! Do you think I want to see that!? You’re in big trouble. I need to decide what to do. Get out of my sight!

When you get back to your office you notice you’re excited, horny. You’re surprised. You think the office boy has a hot body but he’s stupid and young, also it’s totally inappropriate.

You’re excited by your power. You look at the picture. You have power over him and you like that. Zoom in on his cock, mmm nice. You’re definitely into him.

You check your schedule, bring down the blinds and lock your office door. Damn tights, you want to finger your cunt and clit so bad, looking at that dick and fantasising about the very real possibility of abusing the situation. You come so hard and quickly you surprise yourself again, scared someone might have heard your yelp then giggle at the rush. When you go to close the pic you notice something, a hint of lace? Zoom in, yes! He’s wearing frilly panties. You laugh then notice a rush of excitement again. Before you know it you’ve ripped your tights and your panties are pulled aside as you desperately finger your soaking cunt in, feeling juice run down your legs, panting with desire. You find yourself kneeling on the floor, one hand in the desk, the other inside your pulsing hole.

Nothing is mentioned for weeks. You love being able to interact with him so normally and he’s cacking himself. You can ask the slightest thing and he’s on it, he’s much better than before. This is a great motivational technique you think.

Behind the scenes you’re planning, honing your fantasy. Wondering how real you can make it and exactly what you want from it. Wondering how it could play out so you retain all the power and motivate this little shit to be better.

You schedule a private meeting with him to give him feedback. Obviously you tell him on the Monday morning that the meeting will take place last thing Friday. Obviously.

Obviously you have chosen your Friday outfit carefully. A dress that you love because it’s the hottest thing you would ever dare wear to work. Power sexy. Hold ups, sexy matching underwear, hottest shoes, bit of make up, just enough to intimidate.

That day you get many compliments on how you look. You feel super confident and everything seems to glide. You notice and you know why…

5pm comes, you make him wait, you want it quiet.

So, Sam. I’ve noticed a real change in you, do you feel that?

Yes, I think I do

Look at me Sam. You do know why you’re here don’t you?

He doesn’t look up. He wants kindness from you. Give him the opposite.

Get on your knees please. Just there.

He looks up at you confused and pleading like a puppy. This is doing it for you. Fuck with him, stupid boy. Stupid cockboy, use that stupid cock.

Get on the floor please Sam

He does, looking ashamed. Good!

You are quite disgusting, aren’t you? Say the words

“I’m disgusting”

Is that all Sam?

“Sorry?”

Sorry? No. Do you think that would be it Sam? Sorry and then I’ll just let it drop?

How disgusting are you Sam? Have you done that in other places here?

No

Don’t lie! The toilets?

…yes…

Sam you’ve got a problem. Tell me you’re a filthy little boy who plays with himself to much.

You go on degrading him and berating him. Rhetorical punishment. You’re this, say it. How far can you make him go? Do you want him to realise its arousing you?

He looks up to see you rubbing your hard nipples through the soft material of your dress. You put your foot on his head and push it down, he doesn’t resist. You tell him to put his arms behind his back and keep his head down. You sit in your chair and put your feet out on him as a foot rest. You fuck yourself right there and cum, he can only hear and guess.

So Sam. I think we need some further discussion on this. Are you free this weekend?

Yes Miss, anytime miss. I want to learn, he looks up at you.

Good boy. Come to my house tomorrow, morning? 10am?

When he arrives you are perfectly nice. Wearing your yoga gear and sweaty from a workout, you make drinks and sit chatting for a while about him. Weedling information, girlfriend, ambitions, pets.

So Sam, you’re here to learn you say? What do you want to learn about?

I want to be better. For you.

Better how?

I want to please you miss. All the time

Good boy. Let’s go upstairs.

You lead him to your bedroom. There is a slutty outfit laid out, mini kilt, panties, hold ups, bra and heels.

Put them on Sam, get dressed for me.

You lie back on the reclining chair, relaxing while you watch. Sam is bright red, so cute. He starts to strip off, avoiding eye contact

Let me see your body. Very nice Sam, I like your ass. Show me your ass Sam.

He begins to dress, panties first, then hold ups.

Does that feel nice? You like the feelings?

It feels lovely miss, thank you.

Tell me what you like Sam? You want to be a girl

He’s embarrassed again but he talks.

I love the soft feeling, I like it when the fabric touches my cock, so tight, to small. I like feeling girly and touching myself, looking at myself.

Pull the skirt up now Sam, mmm. Do you want help with your bra? Ohh you don’t need it, clever girl. You’re a clever little slut girl aren’t you? Don’t even have to change your name Sammy, mmm. Now the heels slut, yes. Dance for me

You put music on. Blue dress by Depeche Mode and you watch and smoke and touch yourself while a slutty submissive plaything dances for you and does anything you want…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecker30Man 32 weeks ago

Northwich

By *ricky09Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *hatsthisMan 32 weeks ago

Newcastle

Female powwer ,love it

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Plymouth

Wow heaven, this would be total heaven for me, not enough women around like this, or at least who can play this way xxx

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 32 weeks ago

Hastings

By *hatsthisMan 32 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Wow heaven, this would be total heaven for me, not enough women around like this, or at least who can play this way xxx"

Totally agree

By *ample808 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Wow heaven, this would be total heaven for me, not enough women around like this, or at least who can play this way xxx"

I wrote for my wife because i love cd and she's resistant, wanted to push and find out why. She really liked the story

By *ig daddy 1969Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *hil911Man 32 weeks ago

Solihull

By *idlothian manMan 32 weeks ago

midlothian

Love it.

By *usie pTV/TS 32 weeks ago