FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > “Just a sip, or just the tip?”

“Just a sip, or just the tip?”

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ose-tinted Glasses OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’ll have a sip of gin, and bite the tip of the strawberry, very slowly. Locking eyes of course."

“Oh, you’ve done this before, this flirting thing. I caught that tiny, but deliberate, flash of tongue before your teeth touched the strawberry. You wanton floozy, you.”

"Me? No…. But I caught your quick little intake of air as you watched. And your pupils dilated."

“In that case you’re very observant. And you might not know how attractive that is. You’re paying attention. And to details, too. You probably noticed that my eyes have barely left yours all evening. And that when they have, it’s been because I’m concentrating on your lips …”

"I’ve also noticed that you’re a little flustered. Nerves?….no, something else. Aroused? Definitely. I bite my lip and consider. Yes, the trousers are a little tighter round the crotch than earlier. I smile. Leaning forward, I whisper in your ear, ‘the strawberry was juicy, but I wasn’t satisfied’."

“While you’re close enough to whisper in my ear, I can smell your perfume. Between that and the arousal and your close breath on my neck … I’m quite light-headed. I’ll steady myself with my hand on your shoulder. Sliding it around ever-so-slightly to hold the back of your neck. So that just as you start to lean back into your own seat, you pause and look me in the eyes. And I kiss you. Because it’s the only thing to do.”

"Placing my hand on your thigh as we kiss, I feel your hand on mine, as the other is in my hair. We part the kiss, and look at each other, and without a word we know what the other is thinking. Forbidden fruit, like the strawberry, but so delicious. Standing up, I get my coat and head towards the door. Glancing over my shoulder, I see you following. The taxi rank is quiet, with a taxi waiting. I get in. Leaving the door open, I wonder what your choice will be. Will you enter, or kiss me goodnight and close the door…"

“It’s tempting to leave you wanting more. Oh so tempting. To leave your lips tingling and your heart beating just that little bit faster and make you wait. Make us both wait. To see how much want, and need, shows through in our messages to each other in the dwindling night-time hours if I play it cool and send you home alone. But it’s not *that* tempting. I’m in the back of that taxi with you and the driver has to interrupt our steadily-more-urgent kisses to ask where we want to go …”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o scandalousWoman 32 weeks ago

Glasgow

Oh this is good!

By *ose-tinted Glasses OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Oh this is good!"

I had a hunch you’d like it …

» Add a new message to this topic