FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How Low is This?

How Low is This?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yn123 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Caerphilly

53 years ago, Mrs had just started a long labour with our second and when I got home There was an impromptu 'pre- wet baby's head' with neighbours in our small block of flats. I laid on nibbles, and the alcohol flowed. One woman, call her M, was preggers herself so laid off the booze, and offered to help me wash up while the others drank. Well the alcohol kicked in and I clumsily made a pass. She responded and we had a good snog. Not much else with hubby next room. Next day said baby arrived. I arranged for M in flat below to babysit our boy. We had this baby monitor thing. Now M wasn't too fussy about tidiness. Cleanliness, yes, but the lounge floor was always covered in her childs toys. Dropping keys off, she invited me in and the lounge was completely clear of toys. her old man was working nights. Came back from hospital and off out to more distant friends to celebrate, this time drinking a fair bit on my travels. Got back home and went in my flat and went asleep. Well what were you expecting? Anyway, one evening a few days later she called in with a bottle of milk she'd borrowed. Well I grabbed her and we had a snog and she kissed me back. Stood up in the hall my hand drifted down between her legs. God was she wet. I peeled her panties to one side, and in went a finger or two into her warm slit. The encounter was only about ten minutes, then she left. I was left with the sweetest smelly finger I'd ever had, even to this day. A week later I went on a training course for 3 months so had no more encounters with M. Thing is, to this day, I fantacise that she had gone to all the effort to pick up her kids toys cos she wanted me to call in to collect flat keys, that she'd offer me a drink and we would be rolling round her floor or in her bed for a good session. Bareback cos she was up the duff herself. How naïve was I, at 23 years old, though in fairness I was still a virgin at 20, a good catholic and 'saving' myself ???? What a wasted youth!! The next memorable encounter after that was about 20 years later, and with an auntie. Want to know more ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exymarvelMan 33 weeks ago

cardiff

By *..NemoMan 33 weeks ago

Durham

By *ocky 1Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Being a good Catholic Boy condoms are frowned on.

Would love to hear what happened with you and your Aunty.

Please tell us more

By *hristopherd999Man 33 weeks ago

Brentwood

» Add a new message to this topic