FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You ever see something you weren’t meant to?

You ever see something you weren’t meant to?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecret_Passion777 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Manchester

Have you ever seen something, that was somewhat provocative or sexually charged, that you weren’t meant to see.?

An example of mine is, years ago, I was on a night out in town with some mates, and my younger sister was also on a night out with her mates in the same clubs…

By the end of the night, I was absolutely bladdered when we all started leaving the last club. My sister said she was going getting a taxi home with her mate…

But as I was staggering out with my mates, just across the road, I saw my sister getting in the car of one of our Dad’s ‘sort of’ mates, an older bloke from our area.

She swore blind I was pissed and seeing things and it wasn’t her, but I know it was!

How about you guys, anything like that you stumbled upon seeing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornybeardedguyMan 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

Seen a mates wife getting railed on their couch one night.

He was away with work, so I 100% know it wasn't him lol.

Could hear her from 3 streets away while walking the dogs lol

Never said anything to either of them, but have asked her if she's having a "fab* time lol

By *uMm4FunCouple 33 weeks ago

Bath

Yes

Step mum never heard me arrive home early & watch her being fucked in living room and hearing the filthy things she kept repeating to the man between her legs ;.

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *exymarvelMan 33 weeks ago

cardiff

By *..NemoMan 33 weeks ago

Durham

By *ustTom31Man 33 weeks ago

Close By

Popped round to a mates when I was in early 20’s. Days before you needed to announce you were calling round. He was out and I was dropping his shin pads back that I had borrowed. No answer so went round the back. Peered through the big iron gate and saw his dad going down on his mum in the garden. Went to the car to get my other mate who was with me and we watched his parents fucking in the garden. Best ever when he appeared at the pub later that evening. His dad has got a proper length on him. They got divorced when we were early 30’s and I know at least two of our friendship group has rattled his Mum.

» Add a new message to this topic