FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriends secret lover

Girlfriends secret lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnyKash OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Derby

I’ve been with my girlfriend since we were 15. I was her first and up until a year or two ago I was really comfortable in the relationship.

We both toyed with the idea of non-monogamy but never actually went through with anything other than her flirting with guys online.

Up until I found out that a guy she knew even before me had received pictures from her before we were even together and they had a little crush on each other. Then I learnt that when we went on a break (about a month) when we were around 20 years old, she met him and slept with him!

Instead of feeling jealousy, I couldn’t help but imagine them together and my dick ached about it.

I managed to pluck up the courage to tell her that I liked it and I couldn’t truly believe her reaction.

To be continued if people want it!

100% genuine and true, I have the messages to prove it! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unter8Man 33 weeks ago

cardiff

Sounds like a great story, would love tk hear it

By *iving for todayMan 33 weeks ago

stirling

Yes please

By *nt and decMan 33 weeks ago

manchester

By *-allthewayMan 33 weeks ago

Claydon

By *onttellthewifeMan 33 weeks ago

Gower

Very hot. Bit like my first gf. We aren’t together now but are still friends

By *iscoman7771000Man 33 weeks ago

birmingham

Yes please

More

By *p22333Man 33 weeks ago

Witney

Mmmmmm hot

By *argaryen starkCouple 33 weeks ago

pinxton

By *ed-devilsCouple 33 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ragsterMan 33 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *im66123Man 33 weeks ago

newcastle

By *lderWiserNowMan 33 weeks ago

Kettering

Derby

Part 2

So I mentioned to her that I’d like to try a threesome with her and another guy.

She actually said she’d be up for it but she’d couldn’t do it with a stranger it would have to be somebody she feels comfortable with. Knowing her thing for this other guy I was coy and asked if there was anybody like that, and sure enough Brad was the name she said!

The threesome never materialised though, I think both he and him feel the rivalry too much. But we did agree to open up the relationship so I can go and meet women if I wished and she could meet Brad so long as we were both open and honest with each other.

Back in 2019 we moved back within a close distance to where she lived when she was young (and Brad) and within a month she’d gone out for cocktails with him.

I messaged her how things were going; the reply I got - made me so horny that I had to stop the car and wank in a supermarket car park!!

Messages and proof provided if people wanted/need a part 3

Derby

“Not much just kissing and groping”

- me - “just kissing and whaaaa?”

I couldn’t believe what I was reading.

My GF of so long is actually round another guys house and she’s got her jeans off. And they’re at second base!

To this day when she came home it was never more passionate and hot than me getting her upstairs and then pulling her jeans down and lapping up at her pussy.

It was soaking wet, and smelt like sex. Did they have sex? She hasn’t told me that they had!

I moved up her body to expose her 36GG boobs and began sucking and nibbling on her nipples before a sharp scent made me freeze.

It’s cum, I could smell cum on her chest. Why would I be able to smell cum on her chest if all they had done is some hand-jobs?

By *orkiebar51Man 33 weeks ago

Keighley

By *ndrea54TV/TS 33 weeks ago

cambridge

By *aturePussylicker69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eeker of pleasureMan 33 weeks ago

manchester

By *eandher4and9Couple 33 weeks ago

leeds

By *atthew78Man 33 weeks ago

Winsford

By *exymarvelMan 33 weeks ago

cardiff

"

I’ve been with my girlfriend since we were 15. I was her first and up until a year or two ago I was really comfortable in the relationship.

We both toyed with the idea of non-monogamy but never actually went through with anything other than her flirting with guys online.

Up until I found out that a guy she knew even before me had received pictures from her before we were even together and they had a little crush on each other. Then I learnt that when we went on a break (about a month) when we were around 20 years old, she met him and slept with him!

Instead of feeling jealousy, I couldn’t help but imagine them together and my dick ached about it.

I managed to pluck up the courage to tell her that I liked it and I couldn’t truly believe her reaction.

To be continued if people want it!

100% genuine and true, I have the messages to prove it! Lol"

Pls tell more

By *andy IanMan 33 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *onnyrottenMan 33 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *evonFbsCouple 33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ragsterMan 33 weeks ago

Blackburn

Derby

I didn’t ask her why, I made the statement of “your chest smells sweet…”

To which her reaction was to pull me up closer and to kiss me before going down on me.

She’s a shy girl and only recently been very forward about sex. So the next day when I’m at work I get a message “Brad came on my chest last night. Remember when I told you he came in my mouth years ago, well I asked him not to do it again”

So instead of cumminf in her mouth he came on her chest, all over her big boobs.

My heart was racing and I had to go to the toilet and wank off over that thought. Just as I was about half way through though I get another message from her.. a picture message!! It’s my own girlfriend’s tits and they’re covered in so much cum

SIDMOUTH

Derby

I almost immediately came there and then.

She wanted to wait until I got home so she could suck my dick as I flick through the pictures.

There were only 4 but they drove me crazy! We had some of the best sex we had in our relationship that night. There was something primal about having this competition for my other half that made me perform better?

Cutting to the chase, she suggested we have a threesome albeit I don’t think I was ready to give her up in person to him at that time. So agreed that she should go to his house again, but I confessed I wanted to watch in some capacity…

Derby

She said it would be weird to straight up ask him if I could watch, but we devised another plan!

They arranged to go for a drive, she’d slip me their location and I’d covertly try to find the car.

The text comes in and it’s a car park that I know, only one lamp post and a small park next to it. It’s almost pitch black apart from the light from within the car. I parked my car two streets away and walked up wearing a black hoody.

It had been about 20 minutes since she messaged me their location, and by the time I got there I could just see the outline of two people hugging or kissing? They were pretty close to one another lol.

My cock is aching watching them. And after a couple minutes of watching I can make out the pale outline of my girlfriend’s boobs being exposed! I’m on my knees at this point breathing so heavily I can barely see clearly. I needed to get closer. Hoping that my girlfriend had Brad fully occupied I could slip closer and he’d be none the wiser!

By *iquor247Man 33 weeks ago

wirral

By *erkswankerMan 33 weeks ago

Berkshire

Can't wait for more!

By *nt and decMan 33 weeks ago

manchester

Winsford

By *argaryen starkCouple 33 weeks ago

pinxton

By *ornyguy5100Man 33 weeks ago

chester

By *innymac34Man 33 weeks ago

Clare

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

Derby

I managed to get about 20 feet away but darent get any closer as I’d be off of the grass and onto the concrete and much more visible.

All I could see is my other half’s head tilted way back, her boobs exposed and his head at her chest! His hand was moving in a rhythm that instantly made my stomach drop, he was fingering her! It wasn’t until I noticed her arm bobbing up and down that I realised she was also wanking him off!

Just as I was wishing that she’d stop the foreplay and do something else, he leant back in his seat before she clambered onto her knees on her seat, her lovely big arse in the air - and her head now met his crotch where her hand had been moments earlier. I knew she was amazing at head but I’ve never witnessed how good she is until I saw his reactions to her head bobbing up and down where his cock is.

What made me pull my own cock out and slowly wank it was the sight of his left hand on leaning over on top of her ass and his fingertips disappearing in the crease between her legs… was I so lucky that I was about to watch him fuck her afterwards ?

Derby

After what seemed like forever, her bobbing went from a steady rhythm to very fast and I could slightly hear her gagging.

Eventually she came up for air, wiped away at her mouth before I saw his seat fall backwards.

I could then see that she was swinging her left leg over onto the drivers side, one food was standing in her seat and the other was in the very edge of his seat.

Before reaching down and grabbing the silhouette of a cock before seeing the mass and shadow of her body lowering onto it.

Then I heard her let out a gasp. Like she was sharply drawing breath, before completely submerging the cock with her warm and wet pussy.

That’s what make me cum, I exploded all over my legs and grass where I was knelt down. I figured I’m going to get a chance to talk with her soon enough, and kind of feeling inadequate I left at that point awaiting her return later.

I was home within 30 minutes, it wasn’t until an hour after that, that she appeared back home after he dropped her off. Looking out of the curtains I saw him lean over and they had a passionate kiss

By *exymarvelMan 33 weeks ago

cardiff

Derby

She walked straight upstairs and asked if I enjoyed what I saw, she said she could tell where I was watching from but Brad wasn’t aware.

I told her I’m kind of speechless at seeing what I saw. And asked why she was much longer, to which she said “we moved into the back of the car where he fucked me doggy and missionary”

I was gutted that I’d left then!

My fantasy had always been to clean up afterwards. I asked if he had cum inside of her, to which she said yes he had.

Without saying a word, I brought her in close to me before guiding her onto the bed. I needed this.

I wanted this. She helped me remove her jeans, and when her legs went up into the air, before her jeans had even been removed I quickly slid down and began sampling my girlfriend’s sticky pussy.

I could taste and smell a mix of sex and sweet cum. And it drove me wild.

I didn’t care anymore I began lapping away at her sticky pussy until globs of cum were entering my mouth.

She seemed to be loving it as well, I’ve never heard her moan like that before! Eventually she said to me “I want you inside of me too, cum inside of me too” I’m not sure if she knew I’d already blown my pathetic load earlier

By *J GeminiTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *eandher4and9Couple 33 weeks ago

leeds

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *erri AnneTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Good start please continue

Winsford

By *onnyrottenMan 33 weeks ago

cotswolds

love it. wish i was in the bushes watching too.

By *aturePussylicker69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ton_maleMan 33 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is great

By *orkiebar51Man 33 weeks ago

Keighley

By *arried-bi-guyMan 33 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *rnoldZiffelMan 33 weeks ago

Leinster

"amazing at head" ? Lucky you!. Very enjoyable story so far; looking forward to more.

By *-allthewayMan 33 weeks ago

Claydon

By *iquor247Man 33 weeks ago

wirral

By *andy IanMan 33 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

SIDMOUTH