FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening to people fuck

Listening to people fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sajay85 OP   Man 42 weeks ago

North west

I've been in a hotel and heard people fucking in the next room and found it hot. But I'd live to have so eone call me and let me listen to them fuck just wondered if anyone has done this or would do this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ephistoCouple 42 weeks ago

torrance

No phone calls, but listened to my wife being fucked! Then spied a visual!

By *aughtywifeyWoman 42 weeks ago

close

Was just on holiday and woke up to my friend fucking next to me.

By *alleysmanMan 42 weeks ago

nearby

I've stayed in lots of hotels and never been lucky enough to hear anyone

By *ust want fun 888Man 42 weeks ago

nearby

I have heard people fucking, but I’m much prefer listening to a woman playing with herself

By *astlancsMan 42 weeks ago

Burnley

Last week in canaries lol

By *otty2010Man 42 weeks ago

peterborough

Love this

North west

North west

Hope that was a pleasant wake up call haha

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 42 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"I've been in a hotel and heard people fucking in the next room and found it hot. But I'd live to have so eone call me and let me listen to them fuck just wondered if anyone has done this or would do this"

Hope it wasn't the bull fucking my wife in our hotel room the other day lol

By *orthridingMan 42 weeks ago

Knutsford

I heard couples fucki g a couple of times over the years. Best one was when a bloke obviously d*unk forgot his room number, tried mine and I ignored,the guy knocked next door and clearly interrupted couple. Man told the guy in no uncertain circumstances how he had ruined his session!

But I have once listened in on a friend being fucked but she ended the call a little way in because the man was put off with my encouraging comments and me starting to wank as I listen them both

By *untimesguy123Man 42 weeks ago

bristol

One of my mates heard Me fucking my ex and told me the next day he was wanking over it lol

By *otwifeandcuckCouple 42 weeks ago

Blackpool

L rings me when shes on meets.. its hot as fuck

By *avethefish400Man 42 weeks ago

Chichester

"Was just on holiday and woke up to my friend fucking next to me. "

Did you join in or have a play with yourself?

By *aughtywifeyWoman 42 weeks ago

close

No sadly not this time.

By *ntman83Man 42 weeks ago

Walsall

Heard the neighbor's fucking yesterday

By *ackandsashaCouple 42 weeks ago

West Dublin

On our last holiday in Gran Canaria, the walls must have been thin. Heard next door fucking very clearly. Always got us good and horny. We would immediately fuck, and I would encourage Sasha to be loud. So hot knowing ( well assuming ) they could hear us fuck at the same time.

By *mizhereMan 42 weeks ago

Newport Thursday

Always listen in when away and hope for an invite lol

By *un guy300Man 42 weeks ago

Carmarthen

My wifes 19 year old neice come to stay with us while in university, she would often comment about how she would listen to us fuck, then one night she had a boyfriend to stay, me and my wife got so horny listening to them fuck

By *xtrafetishCouple (FF) 42 weeks ago

London

Party planned for the 8th..

By *mithy13Man 42 weeks ago

stoke

"One of my mates heard Me fucking my ex and told me the next day he was wanking over it lol "

By *mithy13Man 42 weeks ago

stoke

[Removed by poster at 27/11/23 10:27:53]

By *husMan 42 weeks ago

Paisley

Hotel in Benidorm were woken early by the sound of a couple fucking. We were leaving that morning so we fucked and i got wife to scream the place dow. Whole hotel must have heard her.

By *athBull88Man 42 weeks ago

London

Hi All,

I found myself in this exact situation a few months ago whilst staying at the Norton Park hotel in Winchester.

I was in one of those “connected rooms” and could hear a couple was present. As I was just drifting off to sleep, I could hear lots of moaning and the bed creaking!

It was very intense (whilst I had my ear against the door between the rooms!)

By *woformorefunCouple 42 weeks ago

Dundee

We’d love to be listened to and maybe even watched

By *eg manMan 42 weeks ago

newton abbott

[Removed by poster at 27/11/23 14:38:35]

By *eg manMan 42 weeks ago

newton abbott

Couple live about 500yards away from my house and shes very vocal

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Was out cutting grass recently and could hear neighbours fuck

She was screaming

By *elaxing2Couple 42 weeks ago

Manchester

Love to be listened too and on quite few occasions I phone hubby as another person giving me oral and put on loud speaker so he hears everything xx

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

One of my first flats , I used to hear next door neighbours upstairs flat all the time. She was very loud.

By *andm2006Man 42 weeks ago

Warwick

When I moved to my current house, the neighbours were very loud. He was a grunter she was a loud sweary gasper.

Used to turn on my ex so she would ride me loudly after they finished.

One day I spoke to the neighbour last in passing and told her how much I loved hearing her fuck. She said it was mutual as she heard us too. One day I looked out the bedroom window to see her hanging the washing out...said Hi out of the window. She dropped her thong,undid her towelling dressing gown, bent over showing me her full glory, smiled, then carried on

By *arry001Man 42 weeks ago

Oldbury

Me and my ex was on holiday and fucking the woman next door said she heard us and had a play with herself

By *ch228Man 42 weeks ago

Paddington

Absolutely adore listening in.

Stay in hotels three nights a week. Love to hear more. Or if any couple would like a listener please give me a shout.

By *ikeafud248Man 42 weeks ago

Ipswich

Use to listen to my younger female neighbour used to have her bf over on a Saturday night, always used to hear them. I used to make her listen to a married lady I used to see on Sundays nights. Always used to joke about our good evenings. On week day night she came home a bit d*unk and tried her key in my door, we had a laugh about her coming to mine for a good night. She came in and yes a good night of sexual fun was had by both of us.

By *oomservicenottsMan 42 weeks ago

Nottingham city centre

I hear sexual noises daily at work. I'm hotel maintenance.. when walking the floors to attend jobs I wish to be invited. Feel free to chat if interested. Discreet.

By *ocaldevilMan 42 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Used to hear a neighbour fucking…. She was proper loud and moany…. Wished have had a chance at fucking her, great arse!

By *yronutMan 42 weeks ago

St Austell

Many years ago whilst camping in a YHA grounds, the tents were quite close together due to lack of space. One night about 1am I was woken by the couple in a nearby tent fucking. Both pretty vocal. Slipped out of my tent making sure the tent zip didn’t make too much noise and went and lay down beside the other tent. I was naked and I was wanking off no more than a foot or eighteen inches from where they were shagging. Only the thin material of the tent separated us! I came the same time they did and quickly retreated back to mine. Saw them come out of their tent in the morning and we nodded ‘good mornings’. Little did they know!! Best ever…

By *arryx07Man 42 weeks ago

wiahaw

On holiday this year and couple above fucked loudly at 2/3am. Would wake me up but I enjoyed it. Wanted to go watch

By *igcock947Man 42 weeks ago

north west

There’s nothing that turns me on more than hearing a woman being fucked and hearing her moan loud, really gets me going, also love fucking in hotels and on holiday, not a care in the world who hears or sees

By *ake the snakeMan 42 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

Hi did you join in

By *ardleedsMan 42 weeks ago

Leeds

Used to be my favourite pastime as a rep staying in many hotels - have wanked to so many couples fucking over the years such a turn on.

By *tu227Man 42 weeks ago

Brentwood

Love this. Have heard various couples over the years. A few threesomes too, and the time I could hear the girl begging to be fucked in the arse, just after I'd heard her clearly sucking her partner off. Mmmm!

By *atieis49Couple 42 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yeah totally agree. K is pretty vocal and says she doesn't care who hears her especially on holiday

By *iscodisco123Man 42 weeks ago

perth

By *atieis49Couple 42 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We are just back from Corralejo and one night we got back from a nice meal and several drinks. We had been out at the nude beach during the day. K was very randy and we started going at it. Let's just say the hotel wasn't the best for sound proofing. K was wanting it hard and screamed out as she came.

I'd seen the young couple who were next to us on their balcony previously. I'm sure they heard everything as the way the rooms were designed our beds would have been back to back through the wall.

They didn't know where to look when we saw them at breakfast but that may have been my imagination lol

By *ames WhyteMan 42 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

Had some next-door neighbours a few years back. Sunday afternoon was there time. Regular as clockwork the music would go on and me and my ex heard Di screaming the place down as Dave got to work on her.

Another one off was a hotel in Florence. I woke about 6osh and could hear a whimpering noise coming from what I reckoned was a room below. Had a nice wank listening to them. Reckon I spotted them at breakfast as the guy had a huge smile on his face; she was a sweet and innocent type, but oh so fuckable.

By *asiskoCouple 42 weeks ago

TORQUAY

I have put my phone on loudspeaker a few times so husband can hear me . Turns me on even more knowing his playing with his little cock why I have a very big one or two ,using me .

By *xtrafetishCouple (FF) 42 weeks ago

London

By *isubandyMan 42 weeks ago

Barnsley

Many years ago, i an old friend call me when she was getting fucked by her hubby.

North west

Sounds hot

By *arriedfun51Man 42 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

was in spain about 10 years back with a mate,i had met a lady in bar took her to bed and had 2 hrs fun ,we fell asleep woke next morning to the sound of my mate fucking her, watched for a while before we had 3 some,she was a greedy woman

By *orld2022Man 42 weeks ago

T

Stayed in a hotel a few years ago and next door started fucking for ages and could hear the bed banging away and the last screaming louder and louder..Got me so hard and knocked on the wall and shouted do you need a hand but had no answer and they just carried on fucking! Shame as I think it would of been good fun!

By *iltshirefunmaleMan 42 weeks ago

Devizes

We were staying on a campsite near Grenoble and there was a massive thunderstorm, which was quite erotic, so we were having fun. P could be quite vocal when aroused and, thinking the storm would drown out her pleasure, didn't restrain herself.

As we lay in post-orgasmic bliss, we could hear another couple going for it in a tent nearby. I suspect noise was still carrying, despite the weather, and we'd helped them get turned on.

De rien, mes amis. C'etait notre plaisance.

By *agrydMan 42 weeks ago

where

Mmmmmmm

By *umblefunMan 42 weeks ago

London/ South East

I’m in a hotel in London tomorrow night. So any couples in London hotels tomorrow, fuck like animals! So that I and other perves can get off on it. Or better still introduce me to your wife in the bar and let nature takes its course!

By *quiresBoi2005Man 42 weeks ago

Dublin

I was in a hotel last Xmas and couple next to us were fucking non stop...turned the wife into a driven sex maniac..one night took we took turns banging ..class..wish there were more of it..we passed each other in the corridor in the morning time but never got an invite..

» Add a new message to this topic