FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s Permission to Date 4

Wife’s Permission to Date 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Near You

Just to recap with the last post;

John met Beth and Chris in a new bar in town but John’s mind was elsewhere,

B - John why do you keep looking at your phone and are you going to tell us why Tracy isn’t here. Have you both had a fallout?”

J - “no we haven’t. Tracy is on a date. She’s been on it since yesterday”

B - “how do you feel about that”

J - “I’m fine I just didn’t expect her not to be here tonight”

C - “so why do you keep looking at your phone”

J - “the guy has internal cameras that he’s sent me the link to view”

B - “to view what?”

J - “for me to view watching Tracy get fucked”

C - “and what are they doing now?”

J - “ I’m not sure they are not in the house”

B - “give me your phone so I can put it in my bag this will spoil the night”

C - “let’s see a little footage first”

J - “do you want to?”

C - “yes”

B - “ok”

John found the footage of Oliver fucking her ass while Tracy fucked herself with the cucumber then proceeded to squirt.

C - “holy fuck”

B - “wow. I bet it’s better with 2 real cocks though”

C - “Beth”

B - “ooops did I say that out loud. Don’t get any ideas boys. Because your wife is getting fucked by another doesn’t mean that this wife will tonight. We are here as friends”

J - “I’ll get the drinks. Is it a double Beth in that Gin?”

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *raigs3386Man 46 weeks ago

Gloucester

Near You

John returned with the gin and as Beth got to the bottom of the glass she turned to her husband;

B - “did you enjoy watching me get fucked?”

C - “yes”

B - “would you be happy with just watching or want to join in”

C - “join in”

B - “good to know”

C - “why do you ask?”

B - “ the truth is I’ve been watching poem while you’ve been at work imagine 2 guys fucking me”

J - “I’m happy to help”

B - “Well get some more drinks and book at taxi”

By *aturePussylicker69Man 46 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man 46 weeks ago

Wrexham

Beth is gonna be spitroasted and dp'd

By *he chef 45Man 46 weeks ago

Banbridge

"Beth is gonna be spitroasted and dp'd "

I hope so

Near You

J - “I would book a taxi but you have my phone”

B - “Chris book one to John’s house as the sitter and kids are at ours then book one for a little later to go home”

C - “yes boss”

J - “I’ll get the drinks”

B - “make mine a double”

Warrington

Near You

The more Gin Beth drank the hornier she got. She had removed her panties and was flashing John and Chris, getting them excited for what was to come.

C - “the taxi is here”

J - “about time”

B - “let me sit in the front with driver”

C - “beth can I watch you and John for a little while before I join in”

B - “I’d love that”

As the trio got into the taxi the driver asked the formalities about the address and how their evening had been before Beth shocked the driver who was in his early thirties with average looks and build;

Taxi - “you all had a good night”

B - “not as it’s going to be when you’ve dropped us off”

Taxi - “you off to a party”

B - “not really my bus and and his best mate who are sat in the back are both going to fuck me”

The taxi driver was stunned and lost for works as Beth continued telling him how she was going to be taken, how her husband was going to watch and how both are going to fill her full of cum. Beth could see his Cock was hardening as he shuffled to get comfortable occasionally. The only words the taxi driver could say when they pulled up at Johns house was.

Taxi - “that be £18 please”

B - “how’s about I suck you off and you cum in my mouth? Would that cover the fee?”

Before the taxi driver could speak Beth was clawing at his tracksuit bottoms and freeing his cock. She engulfed his cock and swirled her tongue around his cock as his held fell back in pleasure. The driver didn’t take long to fill her mouth.

B - “are you booked to pick us up at 11.30am”

Taxi - “yes”

B - “what time does your shift finish”

Taxi - “1am”

B - “if our journey home is free then you can come back at the end if your shift and fuck me. Would you like that?”

The taxi driver just nodded and drove away as the trio walked up the road.

C - “babe wants got into you tonight”

B - “why should Tracy have all the fun”

The 3 laughed as John turned the key in the door

Warrington

By *illie B. HardaganMan 46 weeks ago

Leyland

By *ndrea54TV/TS 46 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eepfill999Man 46 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Near You

Chris lifted his wife’s dress off as John stripped naked before they embraced in a passionate kiss as Chris kissed his wife’s neck and fingered her pussy from behind as John rubbed her clit. John ordered his best mate to lie on the bed and for Beth to 69 her husband. As Chris licked his wife’s clit and got his cock sucked John licked her opening and rimmed her ass. As John put his cock to Beth pussy he said to his friend, “you did want to watch.” John slid his cock in and out of the wet pussy as Chris watched and continue to lick his wife’s clit as her orgasm built she took her hubby’s cock out her mouth and screamed in pleasure. Beth spun round and slid down her hubby’s pile with John behind lining his cock up with her ass. It took a while but both worked in and out of her giving her maximum pleasure as she told her husband how much she loved him as he and his best friend double penetrated her. John orgasm was first to blow quickly followed by Chris. As each party regained their breath and composure Chris’s phone rang, it was the taxi waiting for them outside. As the couple left, Beth with both holes oozing cum returned Johns phone to him

By *att damonMan 46 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Near You

John went upstairs and laid in bed and immediately clicked the link for Oliver’s internal cameras. It was now 11.40pm and John was disappointed of what he saw. It seemed Oliver and Tracy were asleep. He rewound the footage to Oliver and Tracy coming through the door and were accompanied by 2 guys in suits who John assumed were Oliver’s business associates. He poured them what looked like a whiskey and took Tracy by the hand and led her upstairs. In the bedroom he opened the cupboard and threw some lube on the bed, along with a package and what looked like a butt plug with a tail. He watched his wife dress into crutchless bodysuit with peep holes for her nipples. Oliver bent her over and rimmed her ass before applying lube to insert the butt plug. Johns Cock started to come to life as he slowly wanked it.

By *ndecidedjMan 46 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Sounds like Tracey is getting pimped out

Gloucester

Near You

As John watched on it seemed Tracy’s job was to keep the drinks topped while the business was going ahead. Once complete the business men and Oliver stripped naked and Tracy began sucking their cocks before being laid on the table and all 3 taking turns fucking her pussy. The 2 business men were older than Tracy but fucked with such energy it was like they were younger. The butt plug tail was removed with the 2 older business fucking her ass. They alternated between her cunt and ass while she sucked Oliver. John was wanking his cock furiously as he watched on. One of the business men shook Oliver’s hand and all 4 walked upstairs to a spare bedroom. Oliver left them in the room with Tracy as they fucked her in all holes over the next hour, John had cum and was hard again watching his wife be the bonus of the business deal. Once they were spent they walked down the stairs with Tracy being a little unsteady on her legs. As the businessmen got dressed they watched Oliver fuck her bent over the table. He didn’t take long to fill her with cum. As the gentleman left they shook hands with Oliver and kissed Tracy goodbye. John watched how Oliver and Tracy shared a shower then fell into bed John was close but need more stimulation so he rewound to watch his wife being DP’d by the businessmen before squirted his cum over the marital bedcovers.

By *kpiercedCouple 46 weeks ago

walsall

By *ritymindMan 46 weeks ago

weston

Get more kinky

By *hrisukbishareCouple 46 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *rgar27Man 46 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *duk70Man 46 weeks ago

langley

Gloucester

barton le clay/Harrow

I knew it!

By *andi_mmfCouple 46 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great story

Near You

The next morning John was woken by the doorbell. It was Tracy she couldn’t get in the house due to the keys being left in the door. She was in the clothes she left the house in 2 days ago walking into the house like she had just been to the shop. She pulled her dress up and sat on the sofa and said to her husband,

T - “I’ve brought you a fresh creampie home. Now clean me up and reclaim me”

John dropped to his knees and licked up the fresh deposit dumped in her by her date. He licked away at her folds and clit cleaning the creamy mess up before it got chance to dry. As he wanked his growing cock he fingered her to climax as she grabbed his hair and humped his face to climax. John pulled his wife towards by her legs and slide his cock straight in. He pumped away but her pussy had well used and loose. She commented on this;

T - “you might be better in another hole babe, Oliver stretched me good”

John dropped his cock lower and slid into her ass easier than normal. He fucked her hard as her her slutty exploits turned him on. As he was about to come Tracy asked him;

T - “did you enjoy Beth last night?”

That’s all he needed to explode inside his wife. As he caught his breath Tracy continued,

T - “she said she enjoyed you and Chris in our bed last night. And she’s asked to check for an earring. She also mentioned that she was double fucked by Mark and the Taxi driver for over an hour”

J - “I can’t believe she did that”

T - “neither can she and by the way I have this “

J - “what?”

Tracy produced an envelope

T - “£500 there from the businessmen. The deal was already secured but I was the icing”

J - “so you’re a whore now. It’s not like we need the money”

T - “I know hehe”

Near You

As the couple were chilling watching Netflix that Sunday evening Tracy got a text;

T - “babe can you remember Simon?”

J - “the black guy”

T - “yes, him and his wife are in town next weekend they are asking if we want to meet”

J - “I thought she didn’t fuck white guys”

T - “correction. she’s doesn’t get fucked by white guys, she fucks them”

J - “oh”

T - “you get to watch me and get to watch you hehe”

J - “what day”

T - “Thursday”

J - “it’s the europa cup but a 5pm kick off”

T - “dinner is at 8. I’ll pick you up at the ground at 7.30. Don’t get pissed”

J - “don’t you get enough”

T - “babe you’ve given me a new lease of life”

Tracy replied to the message agreeing to meet then pulled Johns shorts down and started sucking him in excitement to Thursday

Near You

In the lead up to Thursday there was lots of anal play especially for Johns ass getting him ready for the pegging from Simons wife. Tracy took the day off work to go for a wax and get her hair styled. She went shopping and bought some sexy lingerie and a dress and heels. Simon was in contact all day making Tracy’s pussy tingle. That day Tracy met up with Beth for coffee and lunch and talked about Sarah’s upcoming birthday.

T - “Shall we buy her a weekend away as an excuse to get away for 2 nights?”

B - “great idea”

T - “have you met her new guy yet?”

B - “no he’s from out of town but I’ve seen pictures she’s uploaded on social media. He looks hot and she says he’s fun in the bedroom”

T - “hehe”

B - “she wants a couples night out. Have you any plans on Saturday?”

T - “no. I know that John is at football on Sunday afternoon but we are free on Saturday”.

B - “on I’ll arrange wit Sarah. Now tell be about this BBC you’re having later…….”

Near You

Tracy picked John up as arranged. As she went a little to fast over a speed hump she moaned in pleasure,

J - “you ok babe?”

T - “‘mmmm yes. I’m wearing a butt plug”

J - “why?”

T - “because I’m sure Simon will want my ass. So when I get to the car park I’m going to Thame this one out and you are going insert the bigger one into me”

J - “I’m I now?”

T - “yes and the one you take out of me I’m going to insert into you”

J - “Tracy”

T - “John we are there guests we are going to please them”

By *arythatsmeWoman 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Have to bookmark these, they're great and I'm only on part 2 lol

By *aidbackcpleCouple 46 weeks ago

nr stockton

Wow more please xx

barton le clay/Harrow

"Have to bookmark these, they're great and I'm only on part 2 lol"

You won't be disappointed!

Near You

As the car pulled up in the multi storey car park Tracy gave her husband a kiss and passed him the larger plug and lube. The car park wasn’t busy on one of the upper floors so Tracy crawled on all fours into the back seats. John pulled up her dress and pulled her panties to one side and began to pull the medium size plug out slowly. Johns cock bulged as the plug was pulled out leaving a gape and was too inviting for John not to take advantage of his wife in this position. He squeezed the lube bottle and squirted it on her ass causing her to jump a little. John fingered her ass then his cock and slide in,

T - “ John no……… oh fuck yes that feels good. Don’t cum in my ass though…….. you can in my mouth……. Oh fuck yea”

John pumped away he was close he pulled and added more lube to the large plug and slowly inserted watching her ass swallow it up leaving a shining jewel on display. Tracy backed out and dropped into a squat and started to have her throat fucked by her hubby who exploded in her mouth. Still with his jeans around his ankles Tracy stood up and pushed him forward. John ass was rimmed and lubed up by his wife as she inserted the plug to prepare him to be enjoyed by another.

Near You

John and Tracy walked into the hotel bar and spotted Simon and Vicky immediately they walked to their table to greet them. Tracy and Simon were already acquainted but Vicky and John greeted the others with handshakes and kisses. Not even comfortable in their chairs when Vicky came out with,

V - “good to meet you John I hope you can take my plastic cock like your wife takes my husbands big cock”

J - “so a fuck is out the question Vicky”

V - “I’m not attracted to white men I love big black cock and I have the tattoo to confirm it”

Vicky had a black ace of spade tattoo by her pantie line, showing the world that was her preference. Vicky was slim with blonde her and very attractive but was obviously very filthy.

The 2 couples had a few drinks and something to eat. The waiter came over and asked if the table wanted dessert with Vicky replying,

V - “is creampie on the menu because it’s on mine and Tracy’s”

The young waiter blushed and walked away with Vicky turning to her husband and said,

V - “are we going to have some fun babe I want to see your cock in her”

Wrexham

Utterly brilliant

Near You

Up in the room there was no slow build up and undressing of the other it seemed all four couldn’t wait to get naked. As Vicky got to her knees and started to suck her husbands Cock getting ready Simon took the Dominant approach,

S - “John get that pushed licked and ready for me”

T - “yes baby get me ready for him”

John licked at his wife’s pussy getting her ready for her to be impaled until Simon instructed them to change position,

S - “Trace lay on the bed. Vic straddle her face and face me. John guide my cock into your wife”

Warrington

This story just keeps on getting better

By *ed-devilsCouple 46 weeks ago

Hitchin

barton le clay/Harrow

Bognor Regis

Wrexham

What a story

Gloucester

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 46 weeks ago

my town

Near You

John grabbed Simons cock as he was ordered and rubbed the thick meat in his hand on his wife’s clit making her purr with pleasure into Vickys pussy, pausing for a moment to enjoy before returning to lick the blondes smooth pussy that was riding her face. Tracy pussy started making sloshing noises as the thick black cock made her squirm. John lined the cock up to his wife’s opening and released the girthy tool as Simon started pushing gently in. Vicky was squeezing her nipples as she watched her husbands stretch and disappear into Tracy whose muffled moans vibrated on Vickys clit getting her close as she watched her husband pick up the pace. John watched also out of the corner of his eye as he sucked on Tracy’s nipples. Simon commented on how good the plug rubbing on his cock that was still lodged in Tracy’s ass.

Near You

Simon told his wife dismount and get into the strap-on and for Tracy to sit on his cock in the cow girl position. Once she slid down his pole he ordered John to pull out the large plug from his wife’s ass and get her prepped for DP. He pulled out the plug and the gape was huge, his own cock was as hard as it’s ever been. He began to rim her then lubed her stretched ass up with her fingers. As he got onto the bed to add a second cock into his wife he felt a tap on his shoulder,

V - “find yourself another hole to play in Johnny boy. This one is mine”

Whitehaven

Always interesting story

barton le clay/Harrow

Near You

John stepped to one side as he watched Vicky slide the Strap on into his wife’s ass and how the couple quickly got into a rhythm as Tracy cried out in pleasure. John moved wanking his cock to the side of the bed level with Tracy’s head. Tracy was in her own world but her husband snapped her out of that by pulling at her hair guiding ger mouth onto his cock. Due to all the sensations following through her body from the couple double stuffing her she couldn’t give the best bj that should normally could, so John fucked her mouth using her hole as the other 2 were being used for the other’s pleasure. At that time Tracy was just a fuck toy and it became too much for John as he fired streams of cum down his wife’s throat which kicked off her own orgasm.

Hitchin

Near You

As John watched his wife shudder from another climax Vicky ordered him to get on all fours on the bed next to his wife. As he did Vicky pulled out of Tracy’s ass leaving a void as she got behind John. She pulled the ping straight out of his ass squirted lube in and plunged the strap-on into his ass that seemed to be in one motion. She held his hips and started to peg johns ass as he watched his wife be ordered onto all fours also. Tracy and John now were side by side and were able to hold hands and kiss. Tracy could tell by the expression oh her husband’s face that he was enjoying his pegging and he could tell on his wife’s face that Simon had started to penetrate her ass. Simon and Vicky kissed as they’re pistoned in and out giving anal pleasure to the couple bowed down in front of them. Tracy could see her husbands orgasm begin to grow and she ordered him to fill Tracy’s pussy with his seed. As he pulled out Vicky marvelled at the gape of Tracys ass as Simon plunged his cock back into Tracy’s pussy and in no time in was roaring in pleasure as he pumped his seed deep into Tracy’s womb. As Simon backed away fun startedbto spill out from Tracy immediately. Vicky ordered her to lay in front of her husband and for him to lick her clean. Wants satisfied Vicky pulled out of John leaving a void. She was really the dominant one. As the couple watched ti other on the bed Vicky spoke,

V - “ well that was fucking awesome. Now me and my husband are going to have a shower and give you time to get ready and leave. I find goodbyes awkward so goodbye.

With that Vicky pulled Simon in ti the shower and closed the door. John and Tracy looked at each other and kissed before getting ready. Before they walked out the door Tracy asked;

T - “how’s your ass, did you enjoy that”

J - “yes”

T - “I want to see a guy a fuck you”

barton le clay/Harrow

Things are stepping up

Bognor Regis

By *andaele50Couple 46 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Quite a journey they are on

Gloucester

Warrington

Wrexham

Fantastic story

Hitchin

Near You

After a relaxing morning and a slow passionate fuck John and Tracy had a chilled afternoon walking around a local nature park before getting ready to meet Beth, Chris, Sarah and her new fella. A new steak restaurant had opened in town and the couples planned to meet in a local bar before moving onto the restaurant.

John and Tracy were the first there followed by Chris and Beth, Sarah was fashionably late with her new squeeze Andy. Andy was tall and a well built rugby type with a bold head. He was dressed quite smart with a shirt opened up and blazer with jeans and smart shoes. He was a good looking fella that mirrored the beauty of Sarah. He introduced himself to Chris and John with a firm handshake and greeting and a kiss on each cheek from Tracy and Beth making there pussies tingle as they inhaled his aftershave.

Whitehaven

That’s my wife’s desire too, watch me fuck a guy and be fucked

Warrington

Near You

Throughout drinks and onto the restaurant all the focus was on Andy and as the drinks flowed the conversation got more intrusive into Andy’s life with questions from Beth and Tracy,

B - “so tell something that not many people know about you?”

A - “haha I used to be a bodybuilder and errrr”

T - “err what? Come on?”

A - “stripper”

S - “did you?”

A - “yes over 20 years ago in my prime”

T - “you like a prime peice of meat now”

B - “you live MEAT don’t you Tracy”

T - “hehe I do”

S - “well you can strip for me later when you get back to mine”

B - “don’t be selfish Sarah we share with you”

A - “share?”

T - “yes we have all fucked each other”

A - “when younger, yeah?”

B - “Recently”

Andy looked at Sarah and commented,

A - “when you said you were all close you wasn’t joking. I think we will all get on”

By *eepfill999Man 46 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *att damonMan 46 weeks ago

Eastleigh

By *-allthewayMan 46 weeks ago

Claydon

By *ndrea54TV/TS 46 weeks ago

cambridge

By *anky677Man 46 weeks ago

Sandwich

Near You

Beth and Tracy followed Sarah to the toilet and once inside,

T - “where did you find him?”

S - “on a dating site”

B - “how bigs his cock?”

S - “he’s a good size”

T - “when’s he giving us a striptease?”

B - “tonight’s not the right occasion with John and Chris here”

S - “Andy won’t mind he’s bisexual”

All 3 laughed and went about all sharing one cubicle and pissing in turn.

B - “the kids are at my mums tonight so the night is only young for us. Let’s have some fun”

S - “what do you have in mind?”

Warrington

Group orgy

By *attboy107Man 46 weeks ago

Near MK

Yes please, tell us more

By *-allthewayMan 46 weeks ago

Claydon

So good!

Wrexham

OMG what a great story, keeps getting better

Near You

The couples moved from one bar to another with all having a great night. Pints, cocktails and shots were consumed and the night got better with Chris bagging a ticket for the next days match so he made plans with John for morning beers and breakfast.

As Andy’s confidence grew it was now his turn to ask intrusive questions;

A - “so out of the group who’s fucked each other?”

S - “andy!!!!”

A - “come on we’re all adults”

T - “we’ve all had abit of each other”

A - “ok I’ll ask you individually. John out the group who you fucked”

J - “all 3 girls

T - “haven’t you and chis wanted each other”

A - “Chris”

C - “Beth ofcourse and Tracy. Sarah did suck me off years ago”

A - “interesting. Beth?”

B - “Chris and John recently”

A - “Tracy?”

T - “all but not Beth”

A - “what a friendship group you have. Beth so you’ve never been interested I women?”

B - “yes I’m attracted and watched porn but I like cock but I wouldn’t rule it out”

A - “who do you fancy Tracy or Sarah?”

B - “eeeeeeer Tracy”

A - “interesting and your husband has never fucked Sarah. So I have a suggestion……..”

Gloucester

Bognor Regis

Near You

All 5 stared at Andy waiting for his response;

A - “why don’t we go back to mine. I have a 2 bed apartment 10 minutes walk from here. Why don’t Chris join me and Sarah and Your wife join Tracy and John

Beth and Chris looked at each other and smiled.

Tracy broke the tension and said;

T - “lead the way Andy”

Warrington

By *attboy107Man 46 weeks ago

Near MK

Yes Andy, please lead the way

barton le clay/Harrow

Hitchin

By *duk70Man 45 weeks ago

langley

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Near You

Andy dished out beers to John and Chris and fizz to the women. There was a sense of awkwardness at first until Sarah walked naked out the bedroom and straight upto Chris and planted a passionate kiss onto him. She turned to her friend and said to Beth,

S - “I’m just borrowing your hubby for a little”

The ice was broken as everyone laughed. She pulled him into the bedroom but strangely Andy didn’t follow at first he walked over to Beth and commanded she got on her knees which obliged as he took his cock out and his jeans dropped she started sucking his growing cock. As she sucked him Andy removed his shirt. He looked over to John who was stood behind Tracy with his hand in her panties as they both watched on. The noise of passion grew in the bedroom as Sarah’s climax grew. John now had Tracy bent over and was slowly fucking her as they watched on. Beth was rubbing her clit as she sucked Andy until Sarah shouted,

S - “Andy get in here I need another cock”

By *ndecidedjMan 45 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *-allthewayMan 45 weeks ago

Claydon

Very good !

By *ed-devilsCouple 45 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ussyeater692Man 45 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing

By *rgar27Man 45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *aturePussylicker69Man 45 weeks ago

Warrington

By *raigs3386Man 45 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *iam69ingMan 45 weeks ago

Dumbarton

Near You

Andy pulled his cock from Beth’s mouth and walked towards the sounds of passion. The void that Andy left was soon filled as John moved from behind Tracy to fill his best friends wife’s mouth. The taste of Tracy on Johns cock made her finger fuck herself quicker and take the cock deeper in mouth. Tracy stood by John and they kissed as he was being oral pleasured with Beth moving her fingers from her own pussy to Tracy’s.

barton le clay/Harrow

Great stuff

Near You

Beth stood up and led Tracy by the hand to the sofa as she turned to sit she embraced her friend and the two women kissed as John watched on slowly wanking his cock. As Beth broke the embrace she sat on the sofa with her legs wide open inviting Tracy to orally please her. As John watched on he was intrigued by the loud sounds of pleasure coming from the bedroom. The sight what greeted him was amazing with Sarah sandwiched between Andy and Chris having both her holes fucked with Chris on his back and Andy fucking her ass from behind. Sarah noticed John there and called him over to make her airtight with John filling her mouth. John used her mouth until Andy suggested changing positions. Andy took this as a time to go back to the room where the women had changed positions with Beth’s ass was up in the air as she now licked at Tracy’s folds and clit. John got behind Beth and started to fuck her doggy style as Tracy’s climax built before she erupted in pleasure. John pulled out and sat on the sofa as Beth mounted his cock and started kissing Tracy. Both didn’t take long before her vagina clenched Johns cock and her orgasm hit her as Tracy sucked her nipple and squeezed the other. John erupted into Beth’s pussy with Tracy demanding to clean her up once she dismounted. As Tracy cleaned Beth Chris and Andy came into the room followed by Sarah who got on all fours next to Beth offering her cum filled holes to Tracy. Both women kissed as Tracy licked their holes with Andy passing beers from the fridge as the men looked on to the 2 women infront of them.

Near You

* 3 women infront of them

Warrington

Wrexham

Magnificent story

barton le clay/Harrow

Near You

The next morning as Tracy slid down on her husbands cock she commented on the previous night’s activities and how they’ve turned their friends into a naughty version of themselves.

T - “I didn’t expect that last night”

J - “me neither it was fun”

T - “can’t believe Sarah got 3 cocks and I only got one”

J - “yeah but you had Beth to play with them Sarah. You licked up 3 lots of cum”

T - “true. 2hat time are you meeting Chris?”

J - “0ne at the Roebuck”

T - Do you want dropping off and picking up at 6, same place?”

J - “yes please. What are you upto today?”

T - “eating out with Beth and Sarah”

J - “I thought you did that last night hehe”

Wrexham

What an excellent story

Bognor Regis

Warrington

Near You

As Tracy dropped John off to meet Chris she received a call from Sarah:

S - “Hiya Trace, the bar have wrong earlier and said that the kitchen is closed today due to some electrical issue so our bookings been cancelled”

T - “oh damn well I’m on my way to pick Beth up and then you”

S - “I’m still at Andy’s but pick Beth up and come here, he saiid he will cook”

T - “ok but I was looking forward to this afternoon out”

S - “he will make cocktails if that compensates. Leave your car her”

T - “ok see you soon”

Near You

Sarah greeted Tracy and Beth at the door and they were greeted with Sarah dressed in a navy satin and lace chemise white her hair styled and make up on. Beth commented on her appearance;

B - “are you halfway getting dressed?”

S - “hehe Andy likes me like this so he can bend me over and fuck me when he wishes”

As Sarah completed her sentences she pulled the bottom of the chemise up and flashed her bare ass proving she had no panties on.

T - “where is Andy?”

S - “he’s just in the shower”

As the girls continued to chat and walked into the room oblivious that he had guests in his apartment and was also naked. Both Tracy and Beth gasped and felt tingles in their pussy as they looked at his body.

By *att damonMan 45 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Gloucester

Warrington

Bognor Regis

By *-allthewayMan 45 weeks ago

Claydon

Near You

Andy reappeared from the bedroom dressed in lounge bottoms and a tight top with Tracy the first to comment;

T - “why you got dressed you look amazing naked”

A - “haha thanks”

B - “that means you will have to strip for us naked”

A - “I’m not sure about that”

S - “how’s about if Beth and Tracy wear chemises while they are here”

A - “with no underwear?”

Both Tracy and Beth nodded

A - “ok I’ll do you one while the food cooks”

All 3 women smiled as Beth and Tracy followed Sarah into the bedroom to put satin chemises on

Near You

All 3 women appeared out of the bedroom as Andy was making cocktails he looked up and admired them, then questioned;

A - “Hope you girls are pantie free”

They nodded in agreement.

A - “pull them up to the waist and give me a twirl”

The 3 women obliged spinning showing their bare ass and pussies to Andy’s delight. As Andy handed the cocktails out Tracy asked what the cocktail was called;

A - “it’s called Twerking delight”

B - “why’s it called that?”

S - “this is my idea seen as I had your husbands cocks last night it’s on fair for Andy to have their wife’s pussies”

T - “so why’s the cocktail called that”

A - “because I’m going to strip for you then I’m going to sit down and you 3 are going to twerk over and down on my cock”

By *andi_mmfCouple 45 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great story OP thx

Near You

As the 3 women drank cocktails and flashed Andy they were deciding what he could be dressed as in this stripping scenario. They decided on him re-enacting a cross between the Levi 501 advert and the Diet Coke one. As he went in to bedroom Sarah asked him;

S - “Andy can I show the girls the footage from last Saturday”

A - “If you think they will like it”

The footage starts and they recognise it’s Andy’s apartment. Then they realise one people come into view it’s Andy and Sarah and another guy. The action starts with Sarah kissing them both then dropping to her knees and sucking their cocks before she is joined by Andy sucking the strangers cock also. They watch on as Andy is on all fours with Sarah dimming hime getting his ass ready for the stranger. When the strangers cock takes the place of Sarah tongue at his ass she moves round for Andy to give her oral pleasure. Tracy were amazed how Andy upto this point seemed the Alpha male but on the screen he was submissive. They watched on as the guy picked up the pace before he pulled out and offered his cock to Sarah who obediently took his cock in her mouth before exploded down her throat. Andy now was on his back waiting for Sarah to mount him and share the creamy load with a creamy kiss. As Andy walked out the bedroom he witnessed the 3 women sat on the sofa with their eyes glued to the television all rubbing their clits.

barton le clay/Harrow

Warrington

Gloucester

Near You

Andy moved suggestively as Sarah put some stereotypical stripper music blared out of the speaker. As Sarah rode Andy on the screen as they shared a snowball, “you can leave your hat on” by Hot Chocolate kicked in as Andy removed his shirt and poured baby oil all over chest and abs. He was close enough for the women to smear it all into him. Provocatively he removed his jeans and was bare below, when he spun removing the cushion covering his modesty not a hat his cock was rock solid. He moved and fed his Cock into each one of their mouths before ordering them to stand up and remove their chemises and go on all fours on the sofa. He then poured baby oil over their ass’s as he massaged them and lubed their holes up. Andy then went from one to the other fucking either their sss or pussy before ordering them to dance for him twerk on his cock. One by one they twerk and then squatted on his cock bouncing up and down with his cock in their cunt before the next one took their place. He was loving every second as they edged him, just moving off him in time and his climax slowing down before the next brought to the edge again. Enough was enough and he had to unload. He ordered the 3 women Ito kneel in front of him as stood and wanked covering the 3 gorgeous women in strings of cum. Sarah pulled Andy to the bedroom ordering him to lick her to orgasm as she told her 2 friends that there was a bottle of fizz chilling in the fridge. As the cork popped from the bottle they heard Sarah climax hit in record time. As the glasses were filled she came back into the room and announced;

S - “wow I needed that”

As Tracy passed her a glass and commented;

T - “the orgasm or the fizz”

S - “both hehe”

Warrington

Wrexham

More please

Hitchin

By *ndrea54TV/TS 45 weeks ago

cambridge

Gloucester

Whitehaven

Brilliant OP

By *nardriMan 45 weeks ago

dublin

Hot Chocolate- you sexy thing

Tom Jones or Joe Cocker- leave your hat on

By *ngman70Man 45 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Just caught up with this brilliant piece of writing

Near You

Tracy and Beth enjoyed the food and cocktails that Andy had made and said they’re goodbyes with Tracy mentioning that she’d pick her car up in the morning. They both had a couple more drinks before meeting John and Andy and both were in a great mood. Tracy messaged John the bar that they were in. Once he arrived he was a little puzzled to why his wife hadn’t picked him up and was tipsy;

J - “what’s going off ? How come you’re out and slightly pissed”

T - “the car is fine. How was the football”

J - “won 3-1”

T - “sounds like our day”

J - “how do you mean?”

T - “Andy stripped for us and fucked us both and Sarah”

C - “you did what?”

B - “Chris calm down dear you was saying that when you, John and Andy had all Sarah’s holes filled last night”

T - “it was Sarah’s treat to him but I didn’t cum and need a good fucking tonight”

B - “me too Chris”

Gloucester

Near You

Too many drinks were had and Tracy didn’t get the fucked craved and not one in the morning either as they overslept. Both rushed around to get ready for work with John dropping Tracy off to pick her car up from Andy’s house. As John drove off she forgot to mention for him to wait as she had left her car keys in Andy’s apartment the day. Luckily enough Andy answered the buzzer and let her in. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt with Tracy in her work attire, black dress and heels. With Tracy enquiring;

T - “where’s Sarah?”

A - “she’s already left for work, it’s just us too”

As their gaze locked they grabbed each other and kissed passionately as Andy spun her round so she was bent over the table. He pulled her dress up and pulled her thong to one side as he slid his hard solid cock into her. He pounded her pussy as both their orgasms grew and hit as Tracy cried out in ecstasy and Andy filled her up before putting her thong back into place and dress down and passing Tracy her car keys as a unspoken goodbye. she walked to her car with cum oozing out of her pussy.

barton le clay/Harrow

Nice!

Whitehaven

Fab as usual

Bognor Regis

By *urleeMan 45 weeks ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

Hitchin

By *attboy107Man 45 weeks ago

Near MK

Great way to start the working day

By *leopatra 64Couple 45 weeks ago

Poole

By *pagedMan 45 weeks ago

Doncaster

please carry on

Wrexham

Hope there's more to come

By *eepfill999Man 45 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Near You

All morning Tracy thought of Andy’s dominance and how no words were spoken and he just took her. Her pussy tingled and she wanted more. On her dinner she travelled the short distance to Andy’s house wanting another hard fucking from behind. When she pulled up she recognised Johns car there and was slightly confused. The thought of Andy and John spitroasting Sarah went through her mind but Sarah’s car wasn’t to be seen. Intrigued she walked to the door and pressed the buzzer. Andy let her in with just a towel wrapped around his waist and as he led her to the bedroom she was shocked to see her naked husband laid on the bed while stroking his hard cock

Near MK

Looking like Tracy is in for a good time.

Gloucester

Warrington

Bognor Regis

Wrexham

Keep going please

Near You

T - “John what’s going off?”

J - “I could ask you same thing what are you doing here?”

T - “erm……..”

A - “I will answer these questions as you will just go back and forth. Tracy your husband is intrigued and wanted to push his bi boundaries. He messaged me last night after you told him about the vid. He wanted to be comfortable with it before surprising you with a 3sum or 4sum with Sarah. Now John what your wife is doing here is simple, she can’t get enough of my cock”

J - “how do you mean?”

A - “not only did she pick her car keys up but I deposited a load in her. Slip your hand under her skirt her pussy will be still wet and oozing cum”

John beckoned his wife over and signalled for her to hitch her dress up and slip out her thong. He slipped two fingers in with ease when he pulled them out he licked them. His cock hardened further and pulled his wife on top and slid in balls deep as he opened wide and took Andy’s cock back into his mouth from where it was before Tracy turned up. Tracy leaned forward and whispered in her husband ear,

T - “can I watch him fuck you?”

John nodded as Andy worked his cock in and out of his mouth as Tracy’s orgasm took hold as her nipples hardened and sensations passed like electricity through her body.

Bognor Regis

Near You

When John flipped onto all fours Tracy was pleasantly surprised to see a butt plug in his ass. Tracy removed it gently and loved our his ass gaped allowing her to lube his ass up in and around his hole. Andy got into position as Tracy couldn’t help but take Andy’s cock in her mouth before guiding it into her hubby’s ass. Andy went slow and Tracy positioned her pussy for John to lick. Slow at first Andy got into a rhythm with John moaning into his wife’s pussy as he licked her clit and the remanence of Andy’s cum from earlier. Tracy could see Andy was getting close;

A - “Where shall I cum?”

T - “in his ass the slut deserves to be filled”

With that Andy started to erupt as jets of cum filled Johns insides. As Andy withdrew John rolled onto his back in a daze. Tracy sucked her hubbys semi erect cock to hardness as Andy tool this opportunity as he lubed his ass. He straddled Andy and with the help of Tracy guided her husbands cock into her best friends partners ass. This wasn’t Andy’s first rodeo he rode that cock like a cowboy. John didn’t take long before his load was being deposited for the first time in a man’s ass.

After a quick tidy up the couple said their goodbyes to Andy before each other before Tracy brought them both back to reality by asking what John fancied for dinner that evening.

Near You

A couple of weeks went by with just fun between Tracy and John. The couple had decided to calm things down as they thought they had gone far from the original agreement. Both had slept with many different partners but the thought of losing friendships became a realisation that things may have gone a little too far. Although all was cool with what had happened it had became normal for the couples to play with one another and the introduction of Andy has really heightened the possibilities of all things sexual with no boundaries. The couple decided to distance themselves from people they knew for a little while as they knew they were both the catalyst. Also with Tracy being late for her period really made the couple wake up, but it was agreed that bare was best. But with all that realisation Tracy had started working closely with a new manager that had started at work with John being aware and knew in time this would blossom. There had been no sex yet just meals that started as business meals but as the pair spoke they realised a more personal relationship could be created. Richard was a 6”2 Irishman who was married but travelled back and forth from Ireland for business purposes. He was tall dark and handsome and looked amazing in a suit. Their relationship was going to take a more sexual turn on an upcoming business trip

Near You

The conference was over and drinks and food were laid on in the hotel bar. Tracy and Richard flirted as the drinks flowed and the as the pair networked around the room their eyes would meet and a smile would be seen on both faces. As the time come to move on or retire to the bedroom Richard was deep in conversation with work partners which was going to be continued in the bar down the road. Tracy retired to her room and FaceTimed her husband John;

T - “hey babe how’s your evening. What are you upto?”

J - “just watched some porn babe. I’m horny”

T - “what porn was it?”

J - - “bi MMF”

T - “who was the female me or Sarah in your mind?”

J - “it’s always you babe”

T - “they’ve actually asked us out at the weekend. Chris, Beth, Andy and Sarah. What are your thoughts. We may all end up in bed again”

J - “babe to be honest I’m missing the fun. Plus why are you in the room on your own?”

T - “Richard’s meeting is still on going his next me asking what my room number is, I haven’t replied yet. Does your wife have permission to fuck tonight?”

J - “you know you always have my permission now send him your room number”

Warrington

barton le clay/Harrow

Fantastic!

Near MK

Bognor Regis

By *ussyeater692Man 44 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, what an awesome story

By *ing_John69 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Near You

As Tracy and Johns call ended she opened up Richard’s messenger and typed. ROOM 301. As she stripped naked in the mirror doing herself a little striptease she admired her body and thought that she looks well for her age and no wonder she attracts so much attention as the warm buzz of alcohol passed through her brain. She stood watching her reflection as her hand dropped to her pussy and started circling her clit. Her other hand cupped her boob and pinched her nipple. When she she got to the edge of climax she slowed down then built up again really teasing herself. She was lost in her own world but was brought back to reality when a loud knock came to the door. She looked through the peephole it was Richard…..

By *ed-devilsCouple 44 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *aturePussylicker69Man 44 weeks ago

Warrington

Near You

Tracy practically pulled Richard through the door before she closed the door another work colleague walked by to his room seeing Tracy in her naked horny state. As the door closed she was on her knees fishing his girth cock out of his pants. As his trousers and underwear dropped to the floor he grabbed a handful of her hair and started fucking her mouth. Her mascara began to run and her lipstick was smudged as her eyes watered to the throat fucking she was receiving. Tracy was guided by her hair to the bed where she got on all fours and Richard began to spank her ass cheeks hard leaving red raw hand prints. Tracy pussy was oozing juices and was desperate for cock and when she finally received it she melted into the sheets. Richard was a machine she had never been fucked so hard and for so long before. As his pace slowed Tracy was light headed and in a daze, when his tongue flicked over her ass ass hole she felt electricity through her body and her nipples tingled. Richard eased his cock into her ass, once Tracy had adjusted to the width of his cock he alternated between ass and pussy. She could Richard taking pictures as he fucked both her holes. The ping indicated he had received a message, then he spoke;

R - “it was Colin, my boss, who saw you naked and he’s next door wanking and wants to know if he can take you when I leave. This is not a decision you will make. I will make it for you. From now on you will be my obedient fuck pet”

T - “yes sir”

As Richard empty his cum into Tracy’s ass he told her to stay in position for Colin. She stayed on all fours and could feel Richards cum start to ooze out of her as she heard the door open and some words exchanged but she couldn’t naked out what was said.

Colin was a short fat guy in his early 60’s who had to reposition Tracy on her back with her legs on his shoulders as he pumped away at her stretched out pussy. Colin wasn’t well endowed either as she missed the thickness of Richard’s cock. As the aging man fucked her she felt an obedient slut for Richard and that she was doing her duty to please him. As Colin pulled out after firing his load up the younger woman he commented as he pulled his trousers up;

C - Richard is going to need help as I am going into semi retirement. I want you to be his PA. I will send the Terms and conditions through for you sign on your promotion.

Tracy thanked Colin as he left her alone in her room with cum spilling from both holes.

Warrington

By *pagedMan 44 weeks ago

Doncaster

Another great part

By *ndecidedjMan 44 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Interesting turn of events!

Wrexham

Another wonderful chapter in this awesome story

Near You

Tracy was woken in the morning by knocking at her door. She opened the door in her robe to Richard, greeting her he said:

R - “congratulations on your promotion I’m sure we will form a great partnership”

T - “thank you Richard. Is that the only reason you’ve come to my door at this time?”

R - “ofcourse not I have my morning glory that required attention. Going forward on business nights away you will stay in my room. Now remove your robe and lie on the bed I want to devour your cunt”

Tracy did as she was told as Richard climbed on the bed and started licking at her folds and clit.

By *ed-devilsCouple 44 weeks ago

Hitchin

Warrington

Near You

Richards oral skills were amazing making her eyes roll back and toes curl as she grabbed fists full of sheets. She was on the edge then he slid his middle finger into her ass which made her spasm into orgasm. She grabbed his head so he couldn’t pull away and started fucking his face as the most intense orgasm washed over her body. She still hadn’t come down from her high when he slammed his girthy cock into her soaked pussy. That trademark hard fucking from Richard made her feel she had left her own body, this felt so good and his morning wood exploded flooding her womb with cum. As he pulled out he lent over and kissed Tracy and told he he would meet her at breakfast in an hour before leaving.

As she laid there her phone rang, it was John;

T - “morning babe”

J - “how are you? How was Richard tell me about it as I wank”

T - “I have a promotion”

J - “wow, I know you’re a good fuck but wow how did that come about”

T - “Richard’s boss is going into semi retirement giving Richard a bigger workload so I’m going to become his PA”

J - “was you offered that over dinner last night”

T - “erm,…..”

J - “what? Tell me”

T - “when he pulled his cock out of me last night”

J - “Richard?”

T - “no his boss, Colin”

J - “hold on what happened last night, did you fuck Richard?”

T - “yes one after the other and both separately. I slept alone but Richard has just left after coming to my room with morning wood”

J - “send me a picture of your used pussy”

Tracy did what was asked of her with John reply with his own picture of his stomach covered in cum.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 44 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rgar27Man 44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ndecidedjMan 44 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Wrexham

Marvellous

Near You

Tracy made her way down to breakfast as she walked to the table she noticed Colin was sat with Richard and also a woman a similar age to herself with a cute face and curves in all the right places, she introduced herself as Rachael. Rachael was part of the same company but worked in a different department Tracy came to learn. As breakfast was coming to an end Richard arranged for the 2 lady’s to join him for a late lunch before they left for home. Richard had an early morning flight so he was happy for the company when they both agreed that this would be a chance to get to know each other and work closely on the future.

By *raigs3386Man 44 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *att damonMan 44 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Warrington

Near You

As the trio enjoyed their food Richard enquired how both women were travelling home, with both replying by train. Another bottle of wine was ordered and once drank Richard turned to Tracy and asked if she wanted to go upto his suite to sign the new contract as he had just received it by email. Tracy agreed, with that he ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate and asked Racheal if she wanted to join the celebration. “Ofcourse was her reply”

Once the paperwork was signed and scanned back to HR the cork was popped with Richard announcing;

Rich - “so Tracy don’t be packing no nightwear for any further business trips I want you to be professional in the workplace and a whore in the bedroom for me. And don’t look surprised Rach you’ve not got to the position you are without taking a few cocks from managers and Directors”

Racheal laughed and said “true. As we are in bedroom does Tracy need to act like a whore now?”

Rich - “yes she does”

Rach “well I will leave you guys to it”

Trace - “stay he can satisfy more then one slut or do you have to rush home?”

Rach - “just a moment let me call my husband to tell him to pick up from the later train”

As Rachael’s husband answered the phone she turned round to see Tracy already on her knees with her boss’s cock in her mouth