FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > FB friend

FB friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I'll try posting again.

So this is 100% true from start to finish. My liaison with a married woman I'd known since my school days.

The back story being, we where in each other class at school. Unfortunately as she had a boyfriend all through school it only ever went as far flirting and then we lost touch when we left.

She did look beautiful though in that uniform.

When I was about 19 I bumped into her at a night out. We have a little long lingering kiss, however as her fiends where about, again it went know where.

She disappeared again,I heard she married and had children, I put it down to, one if those things.

I had since moved away from the area and made a life about 30 miles away. However one night out forna drive down my old haunts way and who should I drive by on a wet October night but her, we shall call her Kat for the purposes of this, well I won't say story, I'll say confession.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgar27Man 47 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Interesting start

Well as I drove by, it was a fleeting glance but it definatley was her. It was Oct in Scotland, so clothes where definatley on, however I could definatley say she had looked after herself in all the interim years.

My next task was to track her down, and what better than FB.

Within a few days she had a friends invite...accepted within the hours, she did ....

By *play1stMan 47 weeks ago

Torbay

All

Just to set expectations, this will be as slow burner. Work and all that.

Thanks for the feedback to date.

By *uz1978Man 47 weeks ago

Bideford

Bognor Regis

By *aturePussylicker69Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *yrman57Man 47 weeks ago

Ayr

Certainly intriguing !!!

By *ig daddy 1969Man 47 weeks ago

manchester

So the FB invitation has been accepted, obviously the first thing you do is check the pictures. There she is and looking good. The years have not taken their toll. Dark bobbed her, lovely figure. Her boobs had not got any smaller in the years between ogling her in her school blouse and now. I was enjoying this.

Then the reality, a wedding picture, she had re-married. Fuck I thought, I knew her and her first hubby had split through the grapevine, but there it was a new husband and a problem. Feck! Feck! Feck!.

A well I thought so what, let's say hello and see what happens.

Private message ...ooo hello stranger long time since high school is it not. Sent on a wing and a prayer but one can only try lol.

Within seconds... ooo Hiya, well how have you been. Ooo I'm thinking this is positive ....small talk ensued ..what happened to your marriage to X from school etc, where you are you living now. The conversation was flowing and the information was very open on her life. It had potential.

Then the big question....so your married again, that's good, I wrote hope you're happy, secretly hoping, not to happy.

Yea she said I remarried, some 15 years ago, new man. He is a fookin nightmare though ....my ears perked up at this. Why I asked...she said, controlling won't let me out his sight, follows me everywhere, I just can't breath. At this point I need to be honest my sexual intentions are mixed with emotional intentions, I did think wow what a horrible situation to be in. I asked why didn't she leave him. For what she replied, another failed marriage and a flat, sometimes you have to just grin and bear it. I actually did feel sorry for her.

Why is he like that then, has he always been like that.

Well Kat says, he was always a bit overbearing, however a few years back I had a 3 week relationship with one of our buyers and he caught me.

Well at this point I'm perplexed. How did you get caught....a she said school girl error ....I left my phone unlocked and he saw a message. Kat I said...fffs you need to be careful, stick with me I'll show you the ropes lol.

So Kat who was this affair or fling what was it to be and who was he, I thought I'd tease and see what came back.

Well she said, you wouldn't know him and even if you did, I'm not telling. Good I though, Kat can keep a secret. So Kat was it just a kiss or further....further came her reply. At this point I need to be honest, this is a turn on, I'm gently stroking my cock thinking about her being a naughty housewife. I had always though she was a tease through school but this Kat...this is new to me.

Where did you two meet Kat, my office. Feck I said your daring, yea she said we had to be carful.

So did he feel those fantastic boobs (Kats boobs and bum where always stunning, a 5'3 packed woman, curvy and her boobs where always the talk if the boys). Yes he did feel my boobs ....Ooo I said ..top on or off. Well ...feck you thus is embarrassing lol, it was my blouse opened...Oooo and your bra on or of. Enough you she replied and my bra was opened but on, and yes before you ask....he did kiss and touch my boobs.

I was erect now and intrigued

By *ilbert4450Man 47 weeks ago

paisley

By *..NemoMan 47 weeks ago

Durham

So I'm intrigued now and I've questions.

How did you do in in your office. O It's quiet in the afternoon, I could lock the door and pull the blinds. Did he touch you between the legs. You are murder she said....yes he did. Ooo where you wet, well I might have been was her reply.

At this point I'm really living the moment, imagining her curvaceous boobs, pink nipples and in my head I'm touching her soft wet pussy. I had to get to the big question....so did he enter you?

Enter me...lol you have such a way with word lol....yes he entered me. Fuck I'm fully erect now and wanking my cock. Did he fuck you without a condom...of course... how many times? A couple of times then as I said I got caught.

My mind is racing now, I'm trying to tie this woman I'm talking to to the cute, shy studious one I knew from school, fuck if only I had known this at school I would have mad a far bigger play for her.

I always fancied you at school I said. Did you really Kat responded...God yes, I used to lust over you in he classroom, did you not notice. Nooo Kat said I must have been blind, lol, I used to think you where very cute, always smartly dress, well being of the Mod era, this would be true and to be fair I'm still cute lol.

My head is racing, she is being very very open, how do I move this conversation on? Do I go back to the marriage ....nooo bad idea.

Finally I settle with, "had a wee look through your FB pics, looking good". Why thanks Kat says, I train three times per week. OOO I do think it is paying off I retort. Though I'm glad to say your boobs have not got any smaller, I can still imagine them in your blouse.

Lol comes the reply, I'm blushing, but yes your right they have not got smaller, privately they are my best friends lol.

So what does Kat look like now I ask...well you have seen my FB pics look there, the emoji is a cheeky smile! No right now, what do you look like right now. Just the same she says ... Anyway, how could I let you see how I look now.

Well, why don't you send a picture...the cliffhanger.

Ping, there this picture comes through, Kat full work uniform on. Wow I say looking good, looking fantastic. . There are too many clothes, though, lol.

Ping....A new pictures...only Wow her blouse is off, her shoulders, her upper body is on show. Feck, I'm thinking there she is a picture of Kat her top off. Brown tanned skin against a white lace bra, her neckline strong and defined, with her cheeky tongue out. Concentrating on her full brown boobs, her cleavage plunging into a lace cupped bra (I was later to find out it was the Fantasy range). I'm in disbelief and I'm hard again....fuck, I thought I'll play this game.

There are still too many clothes on with a little devil emoji....

Ping a picture...her bra was off, though she had pulled the old Carry on pose of her arm across her bare boobs, fuck they looked full, full and ripe is the only way to describe them...full, ripe and there for the picking. I'm in shock at this point, beautiful, sexually charged shock.

Oooo spoil sport, your arm is spoiling the view, with a wee cheeky sad face emoji.

There was a pause...I though I've fucked it, then an emoji, a smiling face, then THEE ping

There Kat was after all these years topless in a picture to me. Her boobs, well her brown nipples on show, erect nippples on a beautiful brown tanned body, fuck fuck fuck I thought. Her fullsome tits sat there, you could see her areola slightly stretched with the weight of her boobs over the years. They where perfect though in shape against a strong, slim, toned, brown body. I was in heaven.

I could only say....Fuck you are gorgeous, I want more.

Careful came the reply, it is a marathon not a sprint and I'm off to he gym talk soon was Kats sign off.

By *yrman57Man 47 weeks ago

Ayr

Superb !!!

By *im66123Man 47 weeks ago

newcastle

By *iss-boobsWoman 47 weeks ago

staffordshire

By *athytvsubTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving it, can't wait for more xx

By *ADSPARKY200Man 47 weeks ago

Watford

Great story please continue

By *anky677Man 47 weeks ago

Sandwich

Warrington

Brilliant Starr can't wait to see how far she goes

By *ormladMan 47 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ikinghornMan 47 weeks ago

southsea

By *imbob2145Man 47 weeks ago

bannockburn

By *orkiepud_69Couple 47 weeks ago

Scarborough

Bognor Regis

waiting to hear more

So the genie is out of the box, and this has moved very quickly from a hello to online teasing, I honestly couldn't be more excited.

We chatted, and I said I wanted to meet soon. Kate said yes, but it's difficult. He is always watching. We chatted again on WhatsApp, which was our chosen medium of communication, fb Messenger was too dangerous.

It was quiet at her work, so she agreed to video call me. The tension is unbearable. Would she actually pick up, what would happen, do I play it safe? It rang.

There she was on video camera, the first time I'd heard her voice in almost 20 years and boy it didn't disappoint. There where pleasantries, obviously the camera was on my face, even though my jeans where opened though and I was slowly stroking my erect cock.

You look fantastic I said, it's just a pity your dressed. Well I'm in my office, I'm at my work, why would I be undressed she asked. Because I wanted you undressed was my answer.

Well your dressed she said, well I said partially dressed and at that I switched my camera to show me wanking my cock. I slowly pull my skin back. Her face visibly went into a trace. It was if I Kate went into sexual mode immediately.

Ooo, that's very nice, Kate said, you really are quite big (I'm average but the camera does you a favour) that's very nice.

Would you like it I asked, it is yours to use? We shall see she said, just keep stroking for me.

What about you I said?

What about me Kate said?

Well, can I see your panties, I'd like that.

Ooo you are a bad boy aren't you. I'm in my office, someone could come in any second. O go on tease me, my voice a mix of tension and pleading.

Kate said 2 second and disappeared from view. Her phone balanced on her work table,then she came into view, it wasn't her face though it was her hips.

Slowly, she unbuttoned the lower part of her blouse and released it from her trousers. Her hand moving from her waist down to between her legs. Her middle finger gently touching her pussy over her trousers, the tension was immense.

I was about to burst, physically and mentally I was on the edge.

Then it happened, her trousers button was undone, she slowly opened her trousers, knowing I was hooked she was making me appreciate every moment. Further her trousers opened, white panties, sheer and lace, a combination made in heaven. White panties that sat just below her tight waist line, a lace trim with a sheer panel, her brown tones skin coming through the sheer nylon. I sat in trance as her trousers opened fully, her hand both covering her pussy and touching her pussy through the sheer nylon, vertically moving the sheer nyloon agaisnt her soft clit. Fuck I wanted to kiss my phone.

Her trousers then fell, fell from her waist to her hips to her thighs. I was overwhelmed with her rounded hips, her brown tanned skin, her strong thighs, toned and smooth.

Her hand moved inside her panties now, slowly she was turning her clit. Watching the back of her hand as she turned her clit against the lace was heaven. Her rythmn was three turns to the left then stop three turns to the right then stop, then to slide a finger inside herself then repeat.

I need to be honest, you could have built an apartment block on my cock, I wanted to cum, but I couldn't cum, if I did she might stop.

Her panties started to slip from her hips, she was moving them down, slowly, deliberately teasing me. Fuck she know how to hold a crowd.

A first sight of neatly trimmed pubic hair, a little tuft light brown softness on show. Her slit gently was reveled to my world.

Her legs parted, only slightly as she was still semi dressed. Her fingers slipped slowly inside herself. Softly and slowly she penetrator herself.

Her left hand on her desk her body slightly bent forward bent over as her right hand explored her own heaven. Deeper she pushed into her on moist softness. Two fingers then three fingers deep inside her vulva, her pink lips now on show. Her pussy glistening. I could see her juices, thick and creamy on her fingers. If only I could taste her.

A hard pressed circle of he clit and her hips moved, jerked, danced. A soft moan came, her fingers shot deep inside herself, she was feeling her body quiver from the inside. Kate parted her lips letting me see her juices, so wet, so creamy, so warm.

Fuck she had came, came before me, naughty woman.

Did you like that then, she asked?

I was speechless, however she knew I liked it because she could now see my cum bubbling out of my cock.

Did I like that? Well, what do you think, Kate, quiet, studious, Kate?

I need to go she said. My husband will be expecting me. I blurted out, "I want to see you, yes she said I want to see you too."

She hung up!

By *kpiercedCouple 47 weeks ago

walsall

By *landalCouple 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *addy and the TrampCouple 47 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Awesome

Warrington

Brilliant

By *lowryderMan 47 weeks ago

Stafford

Wow!

staffordshire

Oh I can't wait to hear what will happen when they get together

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ean6047Man 47 weeks ago

manchester

By *ohn_1983Man 47 weeks ago

Poringland

Little filler.

I wanted to meet Kate, she wanted to meet me.

There just was the issue of her husband.

In between times we had been video chatting, invariably it proceeded to Kat removing her clothes and me wanking my cock.

It was always her expression when she saw my cock wanking, like a sexual trance came over her and she turned into this different person.

He husband was night shift so we used to video chat late at night. The usual curious hello and how was your day, but we both knew where it was going.

Take your top off, it was always met with a nooo, however we both knew. Gently she would slide her top of an caress her full boobs, sucking her nipples. My cock would be ridged.

Lay back and slide your bottoms off. Immediately she would lay back and slide her bottoms off.

Touch yourself, her fingers (I've a thing about a woman's fingers, and she had lovely hands) would immediately slide down her vulva.

Open your legs wide, and her legs would open.

Her pink skin on full view, the lips of her pussy, like waves tumbing on a beach as she gently touched herself.

Kate's index finger circled her clitories, round and round, teasing it, rolling it between her fingers. Kate teased herself as she teased me. I could visibly see it change colour and shape before my eyes, grow and gasp for the air that surrounded it.

Her fingers slide down deep inside herself, touching her own g-spot. I stroked myself slowly but meaningfully.

My balls were warning as I watched her hips move and sway. As her fingers found deeper, her hips would rise to the occasion. Her legs spread wide, her left fingers holding her scarlet vulva lips apart as she entered herself.

Fuck I wanted this woman, I wanted her to use to penetrat to taste to explore. When she came she would buckle her lower body rising to the sky as her juices flowed and glistened I needed her.

Her husband was working a late shift in a few nights, we could meet but only or an hour and somewhere local to her at about 4pm.

I was in luck 4pm in November in Scotland, it is bound to be dark and its bound to be rainy

staffordshire

By *lim200Man 47 weeks ago

Birmingham

Great story, keep it coming

By *atehantsTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Petersfield

By *tevie123456Man 47 weeks ago

leeds

Bognor Regis

By *adyinred696969Couple 47 weeks ago

Brecon

By *oppy12Man 47 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ricky09Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Warrington

Great story more please

By *ary1001xMan 47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *orkiepud_69Couple 47 weeks ago

Scarborough

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

Watford

Please continue

We had a face to face date. If I'm honest, I still didn't think she would appear.

It was a quiet car park well out of the way, so hopefully, it would be super quiet. I sat and waited expectantly, I'd found a little corner parked beside some delivery van, giving a little bit of privacy, just in case you understand.

Then she drove in, big smiles. I thought it was a good start. Parked next to me, she had jumped into may car. A kiss, a kiss at last. Soft and gentle kiss, lightly brushing her tongue with mine. It felt so good. Here I was kissing Kate again after 20 years.

Are you comfortable with this I asked after a prologue kiss? Yes, are you.

Fuck yes I'm very very comfortable!

What about your husband?

Him she replied, he makes my skin crawl, the very thought of his little cock gives me the boak.

Well, I thought, that's put that question to bed.

She was wearing jeans, a blouse and a jacket. Jeez, it's roasting in here, Kate said, I know I said. Why don't you take your coat off. At that, she slipped her coat off to reveal a white nylon blouse with a white lace bra sillouted through the nylon.

I kissed her again, this time cupping her boobs in my hands. The sheer nylon against the lace against her soft boobs was mind-blowing.

Kate looked into my eyes and trance like kissed me, softly exploring my mouth with her tongue, deeper into my mouth. My hand was cupped around her blouse, I'd unbutton a few of her blouse buttons and now could feel the lace of her brazier over her soft, soft squidgy boobs.

Her skin was tanned and radiant.

I raised my head to look into her eyes, "I needed that," I said.

Kates hands went to her jeans and popped her own Jean button, and then she pulled her zip down, revealing a matching set of brazier and panties.

Classical underwear, on a classy lady.

I slipped my hand down into her panties, her soft mound of public hair, her lips as I entered her with my finger, her hips rose. God, she was wet, warn, wet, and horny.

Let's get into the back of my car (at this point, the tinted windows became priceless), I held her tight as I kissed her. Pushing her jeans down to her knees, she was exposed. Parting her legs, I penetrated, one finger, two fingers as I did she pulled me tighter, and her kisses became more intense, three fingers as she gasped for air.

Her pussy so wet her cliterios screaming for attention like a petualant child. I touched her and kept touching her.

Fuck she let out as she grasped at the waistband of my trousers.

I undid myself and pulled my trousers down. Fuck I was erect, she looked at my cock and salivated.

Her head went down on me as my shaft disappeared into her mouth. Her tongue expertly entered the tip of my cock forcing itself inside me, deep into the eye of if my cock, it tingled it stung but it knew it was alive. Fuck this felt good as her teeth nibbled, her tongue explored and her hand grasped my balls tightly.

This was truly electric.

As she was bent over me my hand went exploring, finding her pussy slit from the arch of her back I pushed hard inside her, her eyes looked up at me away from my cock directly into my eyes, there where depth in her eyes, shock and expectation. Fuck I've hurt her?

"Are you OK I asked", "O yes, are you?"

Again I pushed my fingers inside her,deeper faster,finding her G-spot vibrating her pussy to a climax.

The heat, the juices flowing, she was so wet,my fingers where covered in her juices as I extracted my fingers moving slightly away from her pussy.

My finger slipped into her bottom.

Kates bottom was tight, however her inner lining was smooth, smooth and moist. She looked at me, that look of shock in he eyes again. An amazement a confusion. Had I over stepped the mark, again?

Her head engulfed my cock again, obviously not. One finger then two inside her inner bum hole lining. I could feel her bum stretch to accommodate me, I wanted to fuck her, to fuck her every hole!

Cum for me she said, what now? Yes cum I want to watch you wank as she sat upright.

I gripped my cock and started to pull the skin back, slowly at first exposing the pink head, letting my cock slit take in the air. She was fingerings herself, cum for me, cum for me she chanted rhythmically.

I moved my cock back and forth, quicker, quicker I could feel my balls boiling, my cum erupting. My shaft being filled.

My white cream exploded from the end of my cock, over my cock onto my hand I was covered.

Good boy she said, what a lovely mess.

Well what am I do with this mess Kate? I don't know she replied.

Aren't you going to clean me up?

At that with beautiful glint in her eye her mouth lowered and my juices flowed down her mouth, sucking, locking swallowing every last drip of my cum. From cock, from my waist and lastly from my fingers she cleaned me.

Expertly cleaned me. She then kissed me with with the both of us tasting my cum on her lips.

By *he-ProfessorMan 47 weeks ago

cheltenham

Warrington

Mmmm lovely

By *innymac34Man 47 weeks ago

Clare

By *asyGent75Man 47 weeks ago

Doncaster

By *onttellthewifeMan 47 weeks ago

Gower

Love this

Little filler

We chatted later that night.

I asked her if she was OK with what happened early? Of course I am. If I wasn't OK I wouldn't have been there.

I felt better after that. I want you to push my boundaries she said. I have to say when I heard that my imagination just about went into hyperspace.

I asked, "Why did you look so shocked when I fingered your bum", "no one had ever done that to me," Kate retored. Really! Never. No, NEVER EVER.

Feck, I thought, what have I done. No, she said it's fine, I liked it. The "I liked it" comment ran around my head at about 1000 miles per hour.

Have you never had a guys cock inside your bum then, she replied with screaming emojis and a Nooo.

I did the old LOL and added yet!

We had to plan the next meet, but we where on heat. I asked her for naked pictures or pictures in her underwear the following day, she said good night with a wink.

Early morning, I checked my phone.

Right on queue a lovely picture of her in a pink sheer bra.

I messaged saying she was my morning glory.

A while later.

Ping, a picture appeared her in her office trousers undone showing her matching pink panties.

Ping, she is holding her panties high, letting me see the tuft of her lovely pussy.

Very very erotic.

Later that night

Ping, a video of her showering, lathering her beautiful body in soap, caressing her breast, tweaking her nipples, she turned and soaped her bottom, sliding her fingers between her taught buttocks, pulling her cheeks apart to let the warm water flow though her own special valley.

She really was treating me. I had to do my job and push her boundaries that was for sure.

By *ayarMan 47 weeks ago

Wirral

This is gooood

By *atehantsTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Petersfield

By *innymac34Man 47 weeks ago

Clare

Wow

By *agnor LothbrokMan 47 weeks ago

Poole

So hard n horny now after reading this

By *orkiebar51Man 47 weeks ago

Keighley

mullingar

By *asyGent75Man 47 weeks ago

Doncaster

Hillsborough

Brecon

By *ricky09Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *im66123Man 47 weeks ago

newcastle

Warrington

cheltenham

staffordshire

By *oodburnerswMan 47 weeks ago

Ktown

Epic

Bognor Regis

By *ccasional75Man 47 weeks ago

dudley

Well, the video and picture messaging were in full flow.

Daily, there would be intimate pictures of each of us swapping over.

Me wanking or generally erect,sometimes in my shorts sometimes fully naked.

However let's all be serious here, no one is reading this to picture me naked.

Kate naked is the crowd pleaser lol.

So what swapped over?

Well, I've a massive fetish on tights on a woman.

Sheer denier tights.

Having explained this to Katie, a few pictures started appearing with her in tights, the best ones where Christmas day. Sheer mid-colour, 10 denier tights. Soft, shiny, smooth and silk like.

The first few she had a long pleated skirt on. Then the next few it was her sitting with her skirt high, legs open. You could see the crotch of her tights against her white silk panties, her strong tonned nylon clad thighs, sensual and erotic.

Mind blowing, then later on Chritmas night, the really intense pictures came through.

The tights where still on but the panties where off!

A successesion of pictures where you could see her pink lips of her pussy, her tuft of public hair, her cliterios moist.

Her hand down her tights, fingerings herself, strocking herself, teasing herself, teasing me. Absolutely bliss.

All this done with her husband and family in the same house.

She really was a teaser with a naughty side. The final pictures came through, she had burst the crotch of her tights, her pink, full pussy on full view surrounded by sheer smooth nylon.

This really was my street, erotically charged, I was in heaven.

Over the course of the festive week, she couldn't get away, however she said she would give me a beautiful treat to start 2022 with.

I have to say I was on edge in so many way. Simply not knowing what would bring in the bells.

12:10 Ping. A video. I was in company so couldn't look, however my emotions where sky high.

Toilet I though, lock the door.

15 minutes long video.

Fuck I though.

Turning it on there she was. Dressed but slowly undressing.Blouse, skirt and little heels.

Blouse first slowly unbuttoning, peeling away from her skin, her strong, defined neckline on show as the blouse slowly, erotically fell away from her tanned, tonned body.

A sheer blue bra, her nipples clamped against the nylon bursting to get out.

A blue pencil skirt that Kate slowly unzipped as it fell to the floor.

She was in her brazier and panties. Blue sheer nylon (fantasy range). Her panties matched her brazier, bue sheer nylon, just giving you a slight glimps of her miost love betwen her legs.

He brazier slipped off. Cupping her boobs she started to kiss and lick her nipples, I could see them grow in front of me. I stroking now, nice and gentle stroking. Fixated with what I was watching.

Her panties came down, again slowly, teasing the moment, playing to the crowd.

She was naked, her hand opened her pussy lips, reaching around behind her she produces one of her toys, he'd sex toys.

It was not massive, pink but with girth.

Standing, Katie opened her legs, she teased her libia and vulva with the vibrating dildo.

Gently, smoothly stroking herself. Pushing it tight against her clitoris and letting it fall the length of her moist, sweet pussy. Once, twice, three times she teased herself.

She obviously couldn't stand as she fell back on the bed behind her.

The dildo disappeared inside her smooth, pink tunnel. Deeper, deeper, she pushed until it was gone from sight, it had succumbed to the depths of her wet pussy.

Katie fucked herself.

The dildo's powerful shudder having the desired effect on her pussy, her thights her hips. Moving, jumping, thrusting she fucked herself. Harder faster, she'd thrust deep. The more intense she thrust the hight her hips jerked, her legs widened, and widened. You saw the dildo deep, deep inside her pussy tunnel.

Bucking her juices flowed, her cum erupting, gushing, flowing, cascacading from her pussy tunnel.

Silence, stillness, her legs slightly jerked, her hips slight thrust.

Fuck she was still coming.

Multiples of orgasms rushing through her body. I could touch the electricity of her orgasm, intense depth within her body.

Then the sign off.

Katie stood and turned, her bum do the camera. The dildo in hand.

The tension was electic as I watched, my heart pumping. Her every movement rushing around my head.

Katie gently penetrated her bum hole.

Slowly,the anal skin stretched to devour the pink toy.

Slowly, she pushed deeper and harder into her anal bum hole, deeper, her anal passage opening to welcome its new friend.

The sight of her pushing hard to enter the depths of anal passage was was too, her toy breaking the seal of her anal virginity. I could hold on no more my cum pulped from my cock, shot high, my cock flexed and pumped, the depths of my balls being emptied.

She was still pumping, pumping her bum hole deep and fast. Fuck I thought fuck fuck fuck.

Then she stopped, her beautiful face faced the camera. She kissed the very tip if her toys and said, its all yours.

I will keep my bum a cock virgin for you!

cheltenham

Just to reiterate this is all true and (this is the funny bit) if any woman want to be in my next story, make a queue hahaha

Watford

Please do continue

By *knick45Man 47 weeks ago

Bristol

staffordshire

ayr / glasgow

By *andi_mmfCouple 47 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous writing, I’m hard too!

mullingar

By *onnyrottenMan 47 weeks ago

cotswolds

I love Katie!! lol great confession.

Brecon

Hillsborough

By *erri AnneTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

Bognor Regis

By *lderWiserNowMan 47 weeks ago

Kettering

Made me cum reading it too

By *uddle4uMan 47 weeks ago

Purbeck

We were chatting and sexting constantly.

Katie sent a message on Saturday and said Wednesday, I'm on holiday, and is hubby at work? Where are you.

I checked my diary, I don't know why, I was always going to be around.

I'm free if you are Katie, where do you fancy. I don't know what she said.

What about down the local walks, say around 10ish, then that way the early dog walkers will be gone and the afternoon walkers still home.

Good idea, Katie said. Wednesday was on.

It was electric the days between Saturday and Wednesday.

However, Wednesday did come.

It was a warm, fresh, sunny spring morning. The gods had shone on us.

I pulled up at the park and parked. The wait had begun. With minutes, Katie drove in. Eagerly, I jumped out of the car to greet her.

She had a white dress on, clever move, I thought. Katie read the room alright.

Of we walked on the well trodden path. A quick look and, yes it looked quite enough. A few walkers heading back. However, we were the only ones heading out.

This was coming together well!

Around the first path corner, the car park was put of sight. I held her and kissed her. Her mouth came to mine, and we kissed passionately, slight tongue movement.

Katie looked at me and whispered, "Please be gently, Im yours."

Walking further out, we found a bench. On sitting, my arm automatically went around her, and I pressed my lips to hers. She responded by tonguing me deep, a passionate kiss from a passionate woman.

I gently cupped her firm beast. The lace of her brazier below her dress felt like silk.

Moving my hand further down her body, to her hips, to the back of her legs. Katie slowly parted her tonnned tanned legs as she kept her lips pressed to mine.

My hand on her knee, I moved up.

Katie eyes opened, and she stared, careful.

No one is about I said, I had a peak before I placed my hand on your leg. She smiled and kissed me. But not before having a look around herself.

My hand crept up her thigh, muscular strong thighs. As I moved higher, her legs widend.

Gently, I moved my fingers against the silk of her panties, full nylon. Gently touching her cliterios through her panties. Touching, probing, prodding her womanhood.

Our lips were almost welded to each other at this point.

Katie, felt for my crotch and started rubbing me through my shorts.

I had also planned ahead and worn loose fitting, button fly shorts without underwear.

Flicking a few buttons, I eased my erect cock out of my shorts.

Softy Katie took it in her hand and gently stroked me, watching as my foreskin stretched and came back again over my pink head. Gently she took her long finger nail and probed the eye of my cock. Pressing her nail deeper into the eye of my cock, the shivers ran through my body. Her head was on my lap as she just watched her nail power into the inner passage of my cock. It stung and excited simitanuosly.

I moved my hands to her hips. Pulling at the elastic in her panties, I tried to eeze them down. Again, she opened her eyes, but this time she smiled. You're a bad man she said. MIO nooo, just a horny man.

Pull one side of her panties over her hips to her pelvis, they where slowly peeling down.

I moved my hand to the other side and gently pulled them down.

I could slip my hand into her panties now. The silk of her panties and my fingers gently pushing inside her. Still trying to pull her panties lower. Katie was not going to give up easily, neither was I.

My finger on her warm, pulsing cliterios, I moved her cliterios in small tight circles. Around and around her cliterios turned, tight circles, pressing and turning, turning and pressing. Katie gasped and exhaled, her head went back and a deep, "fuck" came out of her mouth.

Gently pulling at her panties, touching her clit, fingerings her wet, warm pussy, Katie gently lifted her bum. Her full panties where now around her thighs.

I pulled her panties down, over her knees and over her feet. Your not getting them back I said, (she didnt to this day) she just smiled.

Pushing her dress around her waist she was completely naked. I place her leg over mine and ran my finger the vertical length of her pussy. It was free her pussy now.

The morning sun glistening her moist lips. Her tuft of public hair like strands of silk. I entered her with my fingers, slowly but deeply her juices covering me, her pussy devouring me. Fuck she was wet, one finger, two fingers, three fingers. Pushing for her G-spot. Tickling her her G-spot her tongue in my mouth was darting, probing, wanting.

I raised my fingers, covered in her juices to Katie's mouth. Her lips opened as she tasted her own juices in her mouth, licking, salivating her mouth tasting all of her own juices she was rampant.

Let's move she said, let's walk further up, please.

OK I said, but not before I had a few pictures of her showing her glistening pussy in he sunshine.

Warrington

staffordshire

ayr / glasgow

By *urreySunSeekersCouple 47 weeks ago

Camberley

By *tevie123456Man 47 weeks ago

leeds

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 47 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *ougarandcubessexCouple 47 weeks ago

Colchester ,Essex

By *im69000Man 47 weeks ago

louth

Hillsborough

By *aughty older 50Man 46 weeks ago

Ballymena

Hot horny story.

By *uddle4uMan 46 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *rgar27Man 46 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *lderWiserNowMan 46 weeks ago

Kettering

By *rdiscreet327Man 46 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So hot. Loving the pace of this. Great writing op. Can’t wait for more.

By *igger9969Man 46 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *2spikeMan 46 weeks ago

Southsea

By *asseur_9Man 46 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Brilliant account , very erotic read

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 46 weeks ago

st helens

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

We walk further up into the woods.

I tell you a wee secret, I had done a rekkie earlier in the week for a good quiet spot, secluded. I knew exactly where I was taking Katie.

Walking behind Katie, I had my hand on her tight arse the whole way. Her dress was high, and I was gently stroking and running my fingers down the length of her bum. It really was taught, firm, rounded, and strong. He gym work certainly did pay off.

I found the little paradise I had sought out earlier.

It was obviously used before, a very hard to see but trodden path.

Once in you were surrounded by trees, however there was a grassy, mossy dry centre. It was spring, so the trees had just started budding, leaves. Giving the solitude. However, the sun was shining overhead, giving warmth.

If you could make a more romantic setting, it would be in a film.

Katie looked at me. This is nice, she said, you choose well.

I laughed a little and said I did, didn't I as I kissed her softly on the lips.

Holding her tight, my two hands cupped the cheeks of her bum and pulled them wide.

Ooo you're a bad man she whispered.

I took a step back.

Take your dress off I said.

There was an instance look of fear, panick, and excitement in her eye. What here, now her. I'll only have my brazier in. Yes, I said, I know.

I want some pictures of you.

What are you like she said, as her dressed can over her head. There she was, apart from her white lace brazier naked in front of me.

I was tempted to tell her to take the brazier off. However, the virgin white against her bronzed, tonned body was a sight to behold.

"Where do you want me?" she asked.

Against the tree, bend over and pull your bum wide.

Within seconds, Katie was being an obedient Katie.

Snap as she pulled her bum wide, exposing her hole to the spring air.

Snap as she parted her legs, her pinkness aroused.

Snap as she was on all fours on the grass, her eyes looking up at me, her mouth slightly opened.

I opened my shorts and let them fall to the ground. My cock solid and erect. I could feel the slightly cold air against the heat of the blood rushing through my cock.

I took my top of and put it on the grass.

Come her I commanded, Katie slowly walked towards me. Face to face I commanded, kneel down and close your eyes.

At that Katie knelt in from of me. Close your eyes. Her face decended into darkness, my erect cock inched from her mouth, my finger gently traced the mouth of her face.

Her red lip stick gently and smooth on my fingers, open your mouth I said.

Katie's mouth opened, wider, as her jaw dropped.

Holding my cock, I opened my slit and ran it the length of her lips, gently brushing. I ran the eye of my cock on the sharpness of her teeth, again stininging and nipping me, I felt so alive.

Katie's tongue went to taste my cock.

Nooo you just do as your told young lady, I'll tell you when you can suck. Sorry Katie exclaimed.

I moved my cock slowly around her lips, over her white teeth and back around her lips. My hand on the back of her head, her smooth soft hair in my grasp. I pushed further into her mouth, slowly deeper. The shaft of my cock disappearing into her face.

My hips moving back and forth I held Katie's head static as my erect cock forced its way further into her mouth.

Suck me I commanded as her tongue darted into the eye of my cock. Suck me, suck me.

I was videoing her as she sucked. It was a moment I wanted tonre-live forever.

Look at me! Her eyes opened as she looked up, the silva running down her chin.

Katie was taking my full cock into her throat. My balls caressing her chin as I fucked her face. Gagging and chocking on my cock, I could feel my balls erupting, I was ready to cum.

Not yet. STOP I screamed in my own head as I nipped the vein in my cock.

I could feel my cock erupting but my cum was locked in.

I released and slight pre-cum came through. Clean me I said, her soft tongue gently taking my little bit of seed that had escaped.

On all fours I said, I want to enter you. On all fours with your bum high to the sky.

What are you going to do to me, Katie exclaimed. That's up to me I said, you just do as your told lady!

On all fours her bum was in the air.

My fingers delved into her pussy. KATIE GASPED, a deep gasp. My fingers explored her pussy as my thumb broke the seal to her bum.

Katie let our a deep groan. A groan that came from her belly it was almost animalistic, a primitive groan from the depths of her body.

My fingers left her pussy, coated in her sweet juices my tongue explored her pussy from behind as I twisted her clitoris. Oooo Fuck she exclaimed, what are you doing to me, I'm going to cum she groaned,whispered and exclaimed all at once.

I parted her bottom my tongue exploring the darkest recesses of her anal passage. A her smooth inner lining was against my tongue. I could wait no longer as my rigid cock entered her pussy.

As I entered her warm moist pussy, I whispered on her ear. "Be a good girl", grabbing her hips I thrust deep inside her. My hips pumping hard, not to fast, I wanted to feel her inner linings against the skin of my cock head.

I'm ready she exclaimed, I'm ready, please please take my bum.

I took my cock out of her pussy and pushed two fingers deep into her anal passage, turning my fingers I stretch her personal hole.

Gently my thrombin cock moved towards her personal passage. As I pushed deep against her bum hole, it was tight, very very tight. Pulling her bum cheeks apart slowly my cock broke her seal.

Deeper, deeper I pushed myself into Katie's bottom, fuck she exhaled as she grabbed my leg. Don't stop, don't start, fuck fuck fuck she exclaimed

Slowly and deliberately I moved my hips, back and forth, even slowly thrusts. I didn't want to hurry Katie, however her bum hole was so tight around my cock I though my cock would explode.

Pushing and withdrawing, pushing and withdrawing I could hear her moan, groan, gasp for air. Her hands holding my legs, her forcing her bum into my hips. Fuck if I could get deeper I'd disappear inside her.

My balls where tickling again as I felt my cum come to the boil. I'm going to cum I said.

"In my bum cum in my bum", Katie commanded.

At that the rush started and my seed exploded into her bum. My cock pumping my seed inside her, I could feel he bum filling with my seed.

My cock actually flexed in her bum that shuddered through her body. Jezuz I exclaimed as I slumped into her. Her legs collapsed as she hit the grass on her belly.

My cock was empty, my balls clean.

I opened the cheeks of her bottom and her little bum hole was a lovely red warmed colour. Gently I pushed my two fingers deep into her bum hole, lovely and lubricated with my cum.

Releasing my fingers from her bum hole I walked above her and told her to lift her head, at that she opened her eyes and lifted her head.

Taste yourself and myself I commanded as my cum and her bum covered fingers entered her mouth.

Katie sucked my fingers like a new born on their first nippple.

I heald Katie for what felt like an eternity after that, it was sex, sex of a neanderthal, however it was also a beautiful moment.

We fucked again that morning after that, her on her back on the grass as my cock entered her, it was a warm down fuck of beauty and I came again inside her.

The brazier never came off lol.

I will end this confession with this part of a true story, needless to say we had many a naughty moment, however taking her vigin bum will be one of the highlights of my life.

I hope it worked for both the male and female readers.

Till next time

By *iss-boobsWoman 46 weeks ago

staffordshire

Thank you

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

"Thank you "

Your welcome....eh scroll up to the bit about ...if you want in a confession mail me lololololol

By *igger9969Man 46 weeks ago

Aberdare

Great encounter. X

By *lderWiserNowMan 46 weeks ago

Kettering

Loved reading this, very horny

By *tevie123456Man 46 weeks ago

leeds

By *outhwestmikeMan 46 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving it

By *ricky09Man 46 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *rdiscreet327Man 46 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant work op. Really enjoyed that.

Hope you have more to tell.

By *he-ProfessorMan 46 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *aturePussylicker69Man 46 weeks ago

Warrington

Well written story

Brilliant

By *rCumAlotMan 46 weeks ago

maidstone

By *onnyrottenMan 46 weeks ago

cotswolds

superb!!

By *uddle4uMan 46 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *tevie123456Man 46 weeks ago

leeds

By *im69000Man 46 weeks ago

louth

Excellent

By *erriman69Couple 44 weeks ago

highworth

Fantastic. Great writing as well as a brilliant adventure.

By *hyguyDublinMan 44 weeks ago

wexford, dublin. waterford, wicklow

Great story!!!

By *acksmith22Man 44 weeks ago

cannock

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic