FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Daddys pleasure

Daddys pleasure

By *achealtvsubtoy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

hoddesdon

Sir,I arrived at Daddys flat,asked His dress requirements and carried out His instructions.

I was in my favourite maids uniform or black with metallic pink detailing, pink underskirt,black tights,never wear knickers,cage was locked in place,heels and blonde wig,made up of course.

Daddy had me stand before Him,He growled as His hands run over my legs and bottom, He loves me encased in 15denier tights,He reaches between my legs,grasping my balls tightly and pulled downwards,my que to open the brown bottle and hit it hard,several times,until Daddy let go. Agony and Ecstacy !

Daddy wasn't playing about today,my underskirts were stripped out and my maid skirt tucked into my aprons bow string.

The first strike on my almost unprotected arse was colossal in strength and power,the belt was in use !

I stumbled forward.

This wasn't in the plan,I was pushed towards the book case,peppers mask was fitted and Daddy pumped me full of the aroma,my hands cuffed to the heavy book case,legs kicked backwards to the right angle and heavy weights fitted,no moving for me !

Several more pumps,sub space entered.

The second and third strikes were horrendous and then,the calm came,as I warmed to the belts kiss, Daddy searching for white flesh to turn pink,red,purple,,,,I know not how many landed,I know Daddy was happy as he wanked over my welted arse and anointed me with His seed,,,,,xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic