FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Milf and Mature at the cafe...part 3...

Milf and Mature at the cafe...part 3...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rRubber OP   Man  over a year ago

Droitwich

Continued from part 2....

Ann gave me another kiss, then climbed off and said "I think Sally is ready for your cock now". Was I going to have to perform again?

Ann walked out of the room and as she passed Sally, she gave Sally's pussy a quick stroke, and missed her on the lips.Sally walked over to me, didn't say a thing, just hitched up her dress, and mounted me. I slipped inside her with ease, and she started to rock on me. "Fuck me like you fucked her" she whispered in my ear. I undid the buttons of her dress, and slipped it off her. I grabbed her arse cheeks and helped her bounce, and watched her pert breasts bounce gently. Her nipples were small, but rock hard and she seemed to love it as I sucked and licked them.

I was hard, but had only just cum in Ann, so I knew it was going to take a while before I could cum again. I so wanted to cum in her hairy pussy, but I was enjoying fucking her too much at the moment, so I was glad I wasn't ready.

My hand moved round to her arsehole, and I gently brushed it. She let out a moan of pleasure, so I did it again. This was making me so horny playing with her arse. I reached down lower, and managed to wet my finger with the juices from her pussy, which gave me enough lubricant to ease a finger into her arse. At first Sally grabbed my had to stop me, but I continued to probe her arse and she gave up and started to enjoy it....

After a while, she climbed off me, and got onto the floor on all fours, with her arse in the air. She looked amazing from this angle and I was tempted to get and slip my cock into her arse. Instead, I entered her pussy, and used my hands to pull apart her cheeks to get a good view of her rosebud. I put a thumb in my mouth, covered it in as much spit as I could, and then pushed it slowly into her arse, which she seemed to enjoy!

Sally was now thrusting herself onto me with much force and I'd grabbed her by the back of the neck and with my thumb still working her arsehole. I began to thrust harder into her pussy, and she came twice in quick succession. I was just about to release my load into her, when I heard a voice say "Good girl" and I looked towards the door to see Ann standing there rubbing her pussy. This was too much for me, and I shot my load into Sally.

Ann came over to me, kissed me reached down, and withdrew my cock from Sally, then bent down to suck me clean.

It was hard to believe that this was happening to me, and that I was alone with 2 sex hungry milfs, but I was!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Love this story!

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *.jellyMan  over a year ago

jacksonville

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

So good!

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Love this!

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rgar27Man  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

By *ickie734Man  over a year ago

Brooke

Would love this on my bucket list

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

|

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

South Bucks

Looking forward to hearing about what happened next!

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

near to you

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Droitwich

Chris and I had now finished the work at the cafe, and the following Saturday, I went over to see the ladies, just as the cafe was closing.

Ann had gone out for the evening, so it was just Sally and I. Fortunately the weather had cooled down at last, so it was a little more bearable. Sally finished clearing up and went to shower and change. I now had the rest of the weekend with her, and my mind was going mad, thinking about what we might get up to. It wasn't long before Sally was back down stairs and looking amazing! I had never seen her in anything other than long floaty dress, but here she was in a red leather mini skirt and a tight white t-shirt. Wow! She looked amazing! I adore a woman in a leather skirt, but to see an older woman in a leather mini skirt was just something else!

Sally passed by me and rubbed my crotch, "calm down boy" she said, but I couldnt, I was so horny, and she looked so, so hot!

We got some drinks, and went to sit in the lounge. Sally didn't come and sit with me, but sat opposite me, parted her legs and said "see anything you like?" My answer was yes! Under her skirt was just her neatly trimmed pussy, which was now making me even harder. "So you want to eat me?" she asked, again my answer was yes! But there were conditions....

Sally set out the rules, that while I was staying there that weekend, that she was in charge, and that I had to do everything she said. My heart was now beating hard, I was partly turned on by this and partly scared as to what she might ask me to do! But anyway, it was safe to say that there was only one answer, if I wanted Sally, I was going to have to do whatever she wanted....

Firstly she ordered me to remove all of my cloths, "you won't be needing those this weekend" was her statement! Then she hitched up her skirt, lay back in the chair and ordered "eat me" Who was I to complain, and I got on my knees and buried my face in her hairy pussy.She tasted so good, and my tongue and mouth were working overtime, trying to lap up all of the juices that she was producing. My cock was throbbing and I could feel the tip of it bouncing against the chair, and leaving a pool of precum on the material.

I was loving this, her pussy tasted and smelt amazing and I could also smell the leather of her skirt. I was eating away at her, and touching her skirt with my hand. My tongue was starting to ache, but I wasn't going to give up yet. A few passes of the tip of my tongue over her clit soon had her orgasming, and that was it, she had had enough. She pushed my head away, and I just knelt there looking at her pink, hairy, soaking wet pussy. My face was soaked in her juices, but they smelt amazing.

Sally eventually stood up, pulled her skirt back down, and said she was going to check on dinner. I waited, then followed her into the kitchen. She had her back to me, standing at the hob, and she looked great from behind, her wedge sandals showing off her great legs. I moved towards her, but my hands on her skirt, pressed my cock and balls against her bum, and kissed her neck. The feel of her leather skirt against my cock and balls was amazing, and I told Sally just that. "You like your cock and balls against my leather shirt do you? Well at least it is easy to wipe clean" I think I had already left something to clean up on the back of her skirt...

We had dinner, and I still wasn't allowed to wear any clothes, which I found very horng, especially as Sally had a skirt and t-shirt on. After dinner, Sally said that she had was being too soft on me and that from now on, she was going to be stricter with me. "If you want desert, you'll have to do everything I say" who was I to argue?

She ordered me to stand in the corner of the lounge and face the walls. She then covered my eyes with a blindfold, and left me there. It was 5 or 10 mins later when I felt her press her skirt up against my bum. "You like the feeling of leather on your bum as well?" She asked, again yes was the reply, as she reached around me, cupped my balls in one hand and started stroking my cock with the other. This felt amazing, and just as I was getting into it, she said " that's enough " she stopped touching me and walked away.....

fareham

Epsom

mmmmm

ayr / glasgow

By *inglewmidsMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Loving this story I've always been attracted to the more mature older ladies can't wait to read more

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Bognor Regis

Scarborough

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

manchester

Love this, very hot story

renfrewshireish

Droitwich

I heard Sally leave the room, and there I was, alone again. I was so horny, so I started to play with myself, and just as I was relaxing into it, there was an almighty wack on my arse. "Did I say you could play with yourself?" " No" I replied. I was ordered to put my hands behind my back, and then Sally fitted some leather restraints to my wrists.

Id never been blindfolded for sex before, and never handcuffed, and certainly never ordered about, but this was turning me on and I was enjoying it. "Stand there and be quiet" I was told. I could hear Sally switch on the TV and load a DVD into the player. It wasn't long before I realised that she was watching open and playing with herself. My cock was throbbing away nicely, but I couldn't touch it, all I could do was listen to the people in the open film moaning and screaming, and also listen to Sally playing with herself and moaning. This went on for ages, and I could hear Sally bringing herself to orgasm, I could even hear how wet she was by the sound her fingers made going in and out of her.

"Open your mouth" I was told, and then I felt Sally putting her fingers in my mouth. They were wet and smelt and tasted so good! Again, there was a huge wack on my arse, it didn't feel like her hand, but something stiffer, but I couldn't tell what. Again, Sally started stroking my cock, changing tempo all the time and then stopping while I was getting near. I just wanted to fuck her now, my balls were so tight and I just needed to empty them I to her.

Sally turned me round, and lead me forward a few paced. I could then feel her rubbing her leather clad arse against my cock and balls "You want some of that?" She asked. The answer was obviously yes! I could feel her hitch up her skirt and my cock fell against her skin and between her cheeks. I was ready to cum now, and so turned on.

I was ordered to lie on my back, which wasn't too comfortable with my hands cuffed be hind my back. I felt something cold dribble onto the tip of my cock and then Sally rubbed it around. It was lube, and it was making my cock tingle. Then I felt her lower herself onto me. I wasn't going to be able to last long and every time she raised herself up, I could feel my cock tingle even more.

She was bouncing vigorously on my cock and I loved it, but I was just about to blow my load deep inside her, which I did, wow, it felt amazing. She stated ontop of me and gently rocked on my softening cock. "Lets get this blindfold off" said sally, and as it came off, I could see that it wasn't Sally sat on me but Ann!!!! I had just shot a massive load into Ann, while I was picturing Sally sat on me. I didn't mind, it was such a turn on. Ann looked great, in a short dress, knee high boots and I could just see her stocking tops. Sally was lying back on the sofa, still dressed and I could see right up her skirt again, she looked exhausted!

Kings Heath and Estepona

Funtown

By *tockings12369TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

Loving this. Can't wait for more.

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

wolverhampton

What a lucky guy!

newcastle

Woking-ish

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

Epsom

yummy

all over Ireland

renfrewshireish

Droitwich

Ann leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss, "thanks, I needed that, my date this evening couldn't get it up and I was already horny. I guess I need to stick to younger men..." She said, as she stood up. She looked amazing, in her short dress, holdups and stiletto boots, how could the other guy no have got hard with Ann looking like that? The best thing was that I could see up her dress, and had a clear view of her hairy pussy from where I was lying on the floor.

Ann walked out of the room, and told us to have fun as she left. Sally got up off the sofa, and knelt on the floor between my legs, held my lump and cum soaked cock in her hand, and began to lick all the cum off it. She was licking my cock, that had just been inside Ann, and had filled her full of cum! What a turn on! The thought of this, combined with Sally touching, licking and now sucking me was getting me hard again. "Good boy" Sally said, "Now it's my turn to have you cum inside me"

Sally edged towards me, straddled me, and plunged me cock deep inside her. She was so wet that my cock slipped in with ease, even though I wasn't fully hard, yet....

She bounced on me gently, and I was getting harder and harder. She had her hands on my chest to support her as she bounced, but I was uncomfortable with my arms cuffed behind my back. Sally stopped briefly, un did the cuffs and let my wrists free. I was now able to grab her arse as she bounced, and help in lifting her up and down on my cock.

I tried my luck again, and slowly moved my hand round so that I could touch her arsehole. As soon as I had a finger on her rosebud, she grabbed my hand, moved it from behind her and into her mouth, sucked my fingers while trying to cover them in as much saliva as possible. "Now, be gentle" she said. I placed my soaking wet fingers in her rosebud again, and rubbed it as I applied a little pressure, but before I could even get the tip of a finger in her, she had cum! I'm not sure how many times she had cum that evening, but it was clear that she couldn't take anymore!

Sally got off me and stroked my cock until I came. Then she said to me "You need to get some sleep now as you have a long day ahead of you" what was happening tomorrow? "You can sleep in my bed, and I'll share with Ann so that you don't get disturbed"

What were they going to get up to, but more importantly, what did she have planned for me???

Woking-ish

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

ayr / glasgow

Flitwick

Scarborough

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Great

So hot, love it, got my cock twitching

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fabulous

Bognor Regis

Great story

manchester

leeds

Funtown

renfrewshireish

newcastle

Doncaster

wolverhampton

Great story

Hillsborough

all over Ireland

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

manchester

Droitwich

it took me ages to get off to sleep, it was part excitment, part fear of what was going to happen and part because I was horny thinking about Ann and Sally sharing a bed....

I woke with a hard on, and lay there thinking of the ladies, and wondering if they were playing with each other? I didn't have to wonder too long as Sally came into the bed room with a short dressing gown on. "get in the shower and then come down for breakfast, and remember to be naked" I got in the shower and got ready for whatever they had planned for me and walked down to the kitchen. I was enjoying being naked around the house, it made me feel sexy but also vunerable, and I was also doing what I was ordered to do, which was a turn on. Ann and Sally had nearly finished their breakfast when I got downstairs and they both left me as I had mine. Just as I was tucking in, I heard a voice behind me "only me" Shit! This wasn't a voice I recognised, and here I was stark bollock naked! I turned my head round to see a woman walking into the kitchen, and I quickly covered my cock with both hands. "Oh, so you are the one that has been keeping Sally busy are you?" Said the woman. She was about 55 to 60 years old, with blonde curly hair, wearing a short summer dress, and heels. She looked classy, and very well presented with a slim body, and great legs. She was hot, and I fancied her, but I was trying not to get an erection in front of her.

"I hope she isn't wearing you out" she asked "not yet" I replied, "but she's trying"

Were all the ladies in this village so open and horny? Just then Sally came down, "I see you have met Corrine" said Sally, "yes, but not properly" replied Corrine, and with that she walked over to me, kissed me on both cheeks , and moved my hands off my cock, so that she could give it one stroke. My cock was now hard and there was no hiding it! "I hope you are getting a lot of pleasure from that?" Corrine asked Sally, " sufficient" was the reply! The village must be full of sex and older women I though to my self, result!

Sally was on a mission, "sorry corrine, we need to get this boy sorted", and with that she ordered me to stand up, while she blindfolded me and fitted the leather restraints to my wrists. This was turning me on, even more because Corrine was witnessing it, and I didn't know if this was normal to her or not?

" Come on" said Sally, as she grabbed the chain between my wrist restraints, "I'll see you later Corrine, Ann is upstairs" and with that, Sally was pulling me along, but my senses told me that we were heading for the back door. We were indeed, for I could now tell that we were outside!!!! Shit! I was naked outside, and the neighbours might be able to see me! "Stay there" Sally told me, as I heard her unlock a door. It must be one of the outhouses, but what was inside? The floor was cold under my feet, which was nice as it was still hot, even this early in the morning.

Sally guided me to some area of the room, then told me to sit, and lean back. I was on some sort of padded bench, with my feet still on the cool floor. She unclipped the chain between my wrists, let my arms fall below me, and then clipped my wrists together again.

"Now stay there, and don't move"...

"Come" she said and guided me into the buliding.

manchester

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Doncaster

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

wolverhampton

Where’s this one going then?

newcastle

paisley

cannock

Lucky him

Scarborough

ayr / glasgow

all over Ireland

renfrewshireish

Droitwich

"Now stay there and don't move" Sally ordered. I couldn't go any where anyway!

I lay there for what seemed like ages, wondering what was going to happen. After what seemed like forever, I heard the door open, someone walk in, and then the door close again. Again, the minutes went by and nothing was happening. Then I sensed that someone was near me, who was it? I could just hear something in the quiet, the sound of rubbing, was it the sound of one of the girls rubbing their pussy? It was getting difficult to hear as my heart was beating so loudly, but this was turning me on and my cock was hard, and already producing pre cum.

I could now hear breating, getting heavier, it must be Ann or Sally playing with themselves. I was getting more and more turned on, and so was whoever it was, as they were starting to whimper. I heard some shuffling of feet, and then ..... OMG, my face was now straddled, with a hairy pussy on my face, but who was it? I didn't care, there was a soaking wet pussy on my face, and I was trying as hard as I could to lick it was best as I could, and it tasted amazing! Whoever it was, was now bouncing on my face, just before, I was covered in a torrent of juices! This was amazing! The lady immediately went to get off my face and I lifted my head, so that I could keep licking that amazing pussy, but a hand firmly pushed my head back into the bench.

I heard footsteps moving towards the door, and then heard the door slam shut. There I was lying on my own with only the smell, taste and feeling of cum all over my face. It seemed like I had been lying there for hours, my mind going wild, and my cock throbbing away.

Then again, I heard the door open and close then nothing for a while, until I nearly jumped off the bench with surprise! A tongue have a quick lick from my balls, right the way to the very wet tip of my cock. Whoever this was, was giving me an amazing blowjob, and also licked, sucked and nibbled my tight balls. I was glad I had shaved them especially for this weekend! Whoever it was, was now paying a lot of attention to my balls, and then the second thing that nearly made me jump off the bench, a tongue against my arse hole!!!! I'd never been licked there before, and I didn't feel very comfortable having it done, but after what seemed like forever

I began to relax and enjoy it, and was getting really turned on by it, especially when a hand started gently stroking my cock! I could feel that I was getting close to orgasm, and so could the other person in the room, as they stopped suddenly.

I could hear movement, and then someone gently lowered themselves onto my face, with their pussy straight on my mouth. Whoever it was was already very wet, and tasted amazing, but there was something different...... After a long while of having my face ridden, I realised, whoever it was had a smooth shaved pussy! Who was it??? Had Ann or Sally shaved themselves? Did Corrine have a shaved pussy? Was it someone else? Whoever it was was getting close to orgasm, they were producing a lot of juice and were rubbing themselves so far up and down my face, that my tongue was now licking their arse, mmmm...

It wasn't long until she came, and once again, almost instantly, she got up, and left the building. I was so horny and I desperately needed to cum!

Whitehaven

Fabulous keep them cumming

manchester

Droitwich

Again, it seemed like I was waiting there for hours, cock hard and throbbing and needing to cum!

So, the door open again and shuts and I can hear footsteps, stilettos on the floor. Then I feel something brush up against my cock, hmmm I thought, I know that feeling, it's leather! The leather skirt was being rubbed rhythmically against my cock, and it was an amazing feeling. Then it stopped, and I felt something else brush past my hard cock, it took me a while, but I realised it was a leather boot, and those were the stilettos that I could hear.

A leather skirt, and leather stiletto boots, now that is heaven!

The rubbing stopped, and then I could hear the sound of a vibrator, followed by the feel of it against by balls. It was an amazing feeling, and one I had never experienced before, but I loved it. Having the tip of the vibrator against my balls and cock, was making me went to cum even more urgently! Just as so was getting near, the vibrator was taken away, but I soon realised that it was being used somewhere else! From the moans and whimpers, it was pleasuring someone, but I just had to lie there and listen until there was one last scream of ecstasy, and then the next thing I knew, I was licking the cum off the vibrator, mmmm.

This was soon followed by being straddled and ridden quite hard. By cock was so hard and the pussy so wet, that is slid straight in, all the way without any resistance. I needed to be ridden hard as I just needed to cum, and it wasn't long until I did, and it felt so good, a pleasure / pain ejaculation, but that job was done!

We both lay there panting for a bit and then my cock was released. It was then that I was made to clean up my own cum, I didn't fancy it, but so had no choice having a dripping wet pussy forced into my face, and it was mixed with enough female juices that I just lapped it all up. My reward for this was that another person had joined us, and I was now getting my cock sucked clean by them!

When the 2 ladies had finished, my wrists were unclilped. I could then hear Sally's voice "You can sit up now, but don't take your blindfold off and don't leave this room" and then I heard the door open and clese, and I was alone again......

Kings Heath and Estepona

Love the story!

all over Ireland

leeds

Doncaster

wolverhampton

Fantastic

newcastle

Epsom

lucky guy

Flitwick

cannock

Hillsborough

manchester

Bristol

Amazing

ayr / glasgow

Bognor Regis

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fantastic

Funtown

Droitwich

After a while, the door opened, and I was helped from the bench, to a chair, where I had my wrists tied behind the chair, and my ankles tied to the legs, I was then left a little longer....

There was then the familiar sound of a vibrator, and if someone enjoying themselves.... I could hear the odd gasp and moan and the rhythmic sound of the vibrator getting louder and softer as it was thrust in and out of someone. I was trying to imagine which lady it might be and what she was doing, and this was driving me wild again.

Then the door opened, and closed and I could hear footsteps, then my blog child was removed. For the first time in hours, I could see again! Standing in front of me was Ann, dressed in a knee length black leather skirt, that was met by knee length black stiletto boots, her large breasts looked amazing. She smiled at me, then turned round and started rubbing her leather clad arse in my cock. Mmm the feel of leather, and Ann's arse rubbing my cock was amazing, and it wasn't long before she had her hand up her skirt playing. In the background I could just about make out the same sound as before, the soft moans and the vibrator, but I couldn't see anyone else.

I was enjoying having my cock rubbed up against Ann's leather skirt, and my pre cum was making it my lubricated. It must have been Ann who was rubbing her skirt and boots against me earlier.

Ann stopped briefly, hitched up her skirt and sat down on my cock, still facing away from me. I really wanted to play with her hairy pussy, but my hands were still tied behind me. I was enjoying being tied to the chair, and being totally helpless with Ann in total control, but she stopped too soon, pulled down her skirt and then put my blindfold back on.

I could hear her leave, but I could also still hear someone else in the room..... I was desperate to touch my cock, or for someone else to play with it at least, when, I felt a mouth around it! I was given a few sucks, and then it stooped. For a short while there was nothing, then slowly someone lowered themselves onto me. This felt tight and I could also fell cold leather against my skin and her hands supporting herself on my shoulders. Gradually, I was being ridden more aggressively, and there were moans of pleasure, leading to a huge scream and my cock being covered in a stream of hot fluids.

My blindfold was then removed, and I was looking directly at a very tiny, pert pair of breasts. Looking up it was Corrine! She, like Ann, just had a leather skirt and boots on, although Corrine's skirt was considerably shorter! Her body really was tight and well looked after, and her nipples, although small, were rock hard when I sucked them. She looked down at me, gave me a long passionate kiss, said "thanks" and stood up. Looking down at my throbbing cock, it was covered in her white sticky cum, and I was now in urgent need to cum myself, before my balls exploded.......

newcastle

manchester

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Doncaster

renfrewshireish

all over Ireland

ayr / glasgow

By *andh2021Couple  over a year ago

mansfield

Middlewich

Scarborough

manchester

Bognor Regis

Funtown

fareham

paisley

Epsom

mmmmmmm

just read all of this love it

Hillsborough

leeds

Isle of Man

Droitwich

I watched Corrine wiggle away from me towards the door, she looked so hot and I wanted to fill her with my load. But all too soon, she was gone and shut the door behind her.

I was looking down at my twitching cock covered in Corrine's cum, when I noticed something to the side of me move in the shadows. I looked across and could see it was Sally sat on a chair, leg spread playing with her hairy pussy. She too, was dressed like the others in her red leather mini skirt and boots. She looked over at me then stood up, picked up her chair and placed it in front of me.

She placed her chair very close to me, and sat on it with her legs apart and her knees either side of my chair. She was straight in with her fingers in her pussy, which was looking very wet, and I really wanted to taste it. "I hope you have enjoyed today?" Sally asked " and you appreciated that we all dressed to your fantasy? " the answer was obviously yes to both!

Sally was making eye contact with me while she played with herself, I was longing to cum, and wanted to be able to touch my cock, or for Sally to stroke me. She looked amazing sat there in nothing but her skirt and boots and playing with herself. Her nipples were hard, and I wanted to get my mouth around there too. Sally reached behind her and produced a vibrator, stuck it in her mouth the lubricate it and then eased it into her pussy. My cock was throbbing even more now, and I wanted Sally! "Are you ready to cum?" she asked, I'd been ready for hours!! "If I untie one of your wrists, will you finish yourself off for me?" He'll yes!

Sally went on fucking herself with her vibrator until she was close to cumming, then, she stopped untied my right wrist and told me to make myself cum, but that I was to deposit my load on her pussy. It felt great to be able to touch myself, and and cum left by Corrine, was still just about liquid. Sally was now fingering herself again and making sure her hands were not in the way of the target for my cum....

I was very soon feeling close to orgasm and I told Sally. "Make sure you don't miss, and you cover it nicely" she said. I was now concentrating on her meaty lips and her trimmed bush, I really wanted my cock in her pussy, and to fill her with cum, but this wasn't allowed. I was now seconds away, I pointed my cock towards her pussy just in time, as a shot a string of cum right onto her hairy bush and onto her skirt. This was followed by another string that landed on her lips. Oh wow, that felt good to relieve the pressure, and her pussy looked amazing covered in my cum.

Sally just stood up, pulled her skirt down (which had a line of my cum all down the front) gave me a peck on the cheek and said "thanks, I'll come and get you in a bit" she then turned and walked out.

These women were just using me for their pleasure, but I loved being used by them. They were all attractive highly sexed older women, and were not embarrassed about just getting what they wanted. It was a massive turn on and still continues to be for me. These women showed me things, and taught me things that are all my basic turn ons after 25 years! And I still find the older women, the biggest turn on, sexiest, and most proficient in the bedroom.....

Anyway... How long was Sally going to be until she came back, and was that it, or did they have more planned for me?

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

South Bucks

I’m hoping that they have a lot more planned for you - it sounds as though they might have!

Bognor Regis

More planned I hope

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

manchester

Droitwich

I'm not sure how long I was waiting there, but Sally came back before not too long. She was just in a short silky gown, and smelt amazing, so she had obviously been in the shower. She untied my other wrist, but then cuffed my wrists together in front of me. She then untied my ankles, and ordered me to stand up. I was then lead out of the building and into the daylight, and through the garden to the house. I was still naked, and as I was dragged through the garden, there were many windows that were looking into the garden, and that could have had people looking out of them.

Once inside the house, the cuffs were removed, and I was told to go and shower, which I did, and then returned back downstairs, still naked.

In the lounge, the three ladies were having a glass of wine. Ann and Sally were dressed in silky gowns and Corrine had got changed into her short dress. I was told to stand in the middle of the room to get my next orders. "Tomorrow morning, you will ring in sick to work as you have duties to perform here all day" said Sally. The cafe was shut on a Monday, so Sally was free all day. I was quite excited about the thought of another day getting used by the ladies.

For the rest of the evening, I was allowed to relax in the lounge with the ladies, and Corrine cuddled up to me on the sofa. She had one arm around me, and the other gently stroking my balls. It was so comforting and horny, especially when she whispered in my ear "your cum tasted amazing off Sally". My mind was now going wild and my cock sprang into life, how had she tasted it? I was just imagining that she had licked it off Sally....

That night i shared the bed with sally, we just cuddled, there wasn't any sex, but that was fine, Id had enough that day, and I needed to recharge for the next day. Id also arranged a date with a girl Id known for a while on Monday night, so I needed to make sure I had enough energy for that!

Sally woke me, told me to get showered, and then Ann wanted to see me in her room. I did as I was told, and then went to see Ann. She was sat on the edge of the bed and told me to Come into her room. She said that she would be out all day, but wanted a treat before she went. She got me to stand directly in front of her than said, "you are not to cum, so you understand?" I nodded, and she proceeded to give me the most amazing, slow, sensual blowjob, which seemed to last forever, then she suddenly stopped, and said " you can leave my room now" and so I did.

I got some breakfast and as I was about to finish, Sally came into the kitchen. "Time for you to stand in your corner of the lounge" and so, off I went to stand in the corner. No cuffs this time, so what now I thought. Sally put an arm around me and gave me a few teasing strokes of my cock. "You like leather don't you? And you get turned on by a leather mini skirt don't you?" , "yes" I replied. "Good, then you will enjoy today" she said, and with that she handed me a black leather miniskirt. "You'll be wearing this today"......

renfrewshireish

Middlewich

all over Ireland

wolverhampton

Wonderful work

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

ayr / glasgow

Hillsborough

Isle of Man

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

manchester

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

Whitehaven

Fabulous as usual

cannock

Stunning

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Amazing!!

Bristol

Wow

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Scarborough

fareham

all over Ireland

Funtown

newcastle

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

leeds

Flitwick

Woking-ish

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

he is at the top of the downhill slope.

By *omenameTV/TS  over a year ago

GALWAY

Was really loving this story, how there's more to come

"Was really loving this story, how there's more to come"

Agree!!!! What happened with the skirt?!

Woking-ish

Droitwich

WHF??? Sally wants me to wear a leather skirt? Some how it was exciting me as to what was going to happen.

She made me put it on and stand facing the corner again, with my hands on the wall. My cock was throbbing, but it was being held pointing down by the skirt. "Stay there, and don't move" Sally said, as she put a blindfold over my eyes. "I'll come and get you when I'm ready" and I was left standing in the corner....

I'm not sure how long I was left there, but my cock was was longing to be touched, and my arms were aching. I was just about to touch myself when I could hear someone enter the room. Nothing was said, but I was grabbed by the hand and lead upstairs, and I could tell I was into Sally's room.

I ushered into the room and left standing, then my wrists were cuffed behind my back. The TV came on and there was porn playing on it. I could hear women's voices and moans coming from the tv, but I couldn't see what was on, but my cock was getting hard from the thoughts going through my head!

I could hear someone in the room, and then felt someone simultaneously touch my cock and arse through the leather skirt and continue to rub them both. It wasn't long before a hand went under the skirt, and grabbed my cock which by now was a little sticky. I was now being slowly wanked off, and it felt amazing, slow and gentle, with the sound of people fucking on the tv. I was getting close to cumming, but I knew, that I wouldn't be allowed to cum yet. The touching stopped, and for a few brief seconds, I had a warm mouth around my cock. This was all to brief as I was then left to stand alone in the room.

After a while, I heard the now familiar sound of a vibrator being used, and pictured Sally lying in her bed, with a vibrator in her hairy pussy while watching the porn. I'm not sure how long I was standing there listening to her fuck herself to the porn, but she went through several short films!

Sally was eventually getting to orgasm, and she let out a huge moan just as she did, and within seconds the vibrator was turned off. I know this, because it was brought over to me to lick clean! It smelt and tasted amazing, and it all felt a little strange, but slightly erotic, that I was licking juices off a "cock".....

" now you have cleaned that up, you need to clean up my pussy" I was told. Still blindfold, and with my wrists cuffed, I made my way over to the bed, and Sally positioned me so that I was kneeling by the side of the bed, with my face fully in her amazing pussy. The more I licked, the more she forced my head deeper into her. I was needing to cum now, but I couldn't touch myself, and my head was firmly held between Sally's thighs.

Sally was now producing more juices, until she covered me with a couple of huge hot, sticky waves of juices. She took her hands away from my head, and I gently cleaned her up with my tongue, which by now was quite sore! My face was hot and covered in her juice, which smelt amazing.

Sally took off my blindfold, and there she was, naked on the bed, her hairy pussy, was completely soaked, and she was gently running her fingers through it. " I'm going to untie you now, and I want you to cum on my bush" she told me. She I tied me, and I started to stroke myself, while holding the leather skirt up with the other hand. It didn't take me long cum on her pussy, and we both just froze there panting...

I still had my cock in my hand, with the tip of my cock nearly touching her pussy. I leaned forward and gently touched Sally's pussy with the tip of my cock, and then rubbed the tip all the way up her lips and back down. Sally let out a gentle moan, and my cock was beginning to get hard again. I did it again, with a little more force, and she gave out a louder moan . She was so wet, and as my cock was semi hard, I slipped it inside her. It entered with ease and I instantly got harder. I started off slowly and gradually built up speed and force, I till I was fucking her as hard and fast as I could, and Sally was moaning loud.

Sally was grabbing the headrest behind her and lying back taking it all. It was the first time I had not followed her orders and she didn't seem to mind. It was such a turn on being in control for once, although, I was still wearing the skirt that she made me put on! I kept fucking her, with the porn playing in the background until I came a second time, but this time inside her.

I collapsed on top of her and she gave me a passionate kiss before cuddling up and falling asleep together.