FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Late Night Pizza Shock!

Late Night Pizza Shock!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago I moonlighted to earn a little extra money at the local chicken and pizza fast food outlet. It fitted in with my fulltime job, was cushy and provided some experiences along the way...good...and bad.

This one particular night just as we were about to close we had a very large order for delivery...£70 odd quids worth of food!! So, having got it all together..eventually, I headed out to the estate I "thought" I knew well. I drove down the street that was poorly lit looking for the elusive number 16.

Along the evens 8,10,12,14,-18,20,22 etc. but no sign of 16. Getting pretty pissed off by now and just wanting to go home since it was getting on for 3 in the morning, I noticed a wall heavily covered in ivy and in the middle a gate. I opened the gate and a security light came on illuminating the garden and house...yes, number 16. Thank f@*k for that I thought. Anyway I knocked the door but the place was in total darkness, no sign of anyone and I had to knock (nigh on kick the door in) three times before a light came on. It had crossed my mind the order could have been a prank or am I at the right house? Anyway...Heres the onion! A light came on and the door opened fully, before me stood such a stunning girl wearing..... nothing! I managed to stutter the words, "you ordered some food"? to which she replied, "Yes, where have you been"? to which I gave my explanation trying to avoid perving over her and failing miserably! I handed her the food, she gave me the money to which I had to gave change. The float money was in a cloth bag to which I had to rummage for the change and being so flustered by now it dropped to the floor. I got down on my knees to count out the change realising my head was level with her pussy and then she moved closer swaying her hips so close as to brush my hair! I stood up and as I did so she pushed her tits out at me into my face, at this point I heard laughter..sniggering and looked over through the open plan kitchen/lounge whereby I noticed a large mirror that reflected the view of the stairs. The mirror revealed at least 7 or more other naked people all gathered on the stairs observing the entertainment. I handed her the money and smiled at her and said, "enjoy your meal"! This put her and her guests into a rage of laughter as she closed the door. Eventually I got home after rapping up the dealings of the night feeling as you can imagine really horny. My x wife was not sleeping even though she was making out she was, I put my (warm) hand between her thighs and then got elbowed in the chest and told to "fu*k off you twat, I'm tired"! Well, there you have it...a memorable night. I lay in the bed listening to the x wife snorring and then was made aware of the neighbours getting back from a night out. As I coud hear them having a sexathon as they usually did, I slowly wanked myself to sleep using the sounds of sex and the images of that girl at the door. Ah well!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic