FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nice problem to have.

Nice problem to have.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opcat sx OP   Man  over a year ago

Home

Ok. So my last post got bumped to this group and the I was banned for being too descriptive about certain aspects

So, I am 43 and married with 2 kids.

I have a relationship with my wife and 2 playmates.

One is 30, one is 25.

So I clearly have a thing for younger ladies, though that's not entirely true. I like all ages.

I'm in a unique situation at the moment. I have 3 lovers in my life and another younger lady has shown an little bit of Interest too.

My wife know that I have had extra marital affairs before and we don't talk about it.

She has her things, I have mine.

My 30 y/o 'friend' has another account on here with me, but she also has a G/f that is engaged yo her partner and I know them both, but they don't know about us

My newest 'friend', is 25 and been with the same guy since school. Never been with anyone else before me.

We've had a great couple of meets, but unfortunately we don't work together anymore so it's harder to meet.

I've severally 3 this week and had had a great time with the newest, my wife and a nice few hours chilled with my other.

I know I'm being greedy.

Both my friends know about the situation with my wife.

My wife is happy if I keep her happy.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad am I?

What 'name' or 'term' would you use to describe me?

As this is the story/ fantasy section, what would you like to know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Home

I met my wife whilst working abroad. She was a nurse and I was an entertainer. She was always on the pill so after a couple of months, we stopped using condoms.

We had been together 3 months when we met up back in the UK and carried on as we did before but I was called back and had to go back away after 2 weeks

She was getting over her divorce and I was her muse.

But.....

Whilst in the UK, she got pregnant. Didn't tell me she was not taking the pill. This was beginning of November. I went away and we didn't speak on the phone until boxing day when I called her.

I asked if she was planning to work away again thinking we could meet again.

But she told me she had different plans.

She was having a baby........

By *rsandBooCouple  over a year ago

Reading

A moron? (You did ask)Lol. Just leave your wife as seems clear you have nothing to give her as playing away so much?

Not judging, but seems a bit too much, so hoping its fantasy lol

Home

As I came from a strict religious background, it felt right to end my career and be there for my baby and her mum.

It was my duty. It was the right thing to do.

Do I quit my job and moved to Essex to play family.

It wasn't the life for me, but I tried so so hard to make it work.

I just wasn't getting the kick from home life that I was used to getting from my previous lifestyle. I was still learning who I was. But once I was 25.....I was now a dad.

I didn't cheat for quite sometime. I would browse online and flirt but that was enough for. I was about 33 when I fell in love with lovely 23 year old girl that worked for me.

Home

I know that I'm nothing special to look at and I don't really have anything going for me, so i didn't expect what happened next.

We were together on a work conference in Birmingham and ad always, we went out partying afterwards.

At the end of the night, she insisted on coming back to the hotel with me, and we ended up in my room.

She was stunning. Beautiful inside and out.

She was engaged to her school sweetheart, who conveniently had the same name as me.

Nothing more than kissing and a fumble happened that night, and it was days before I broached the subject again.

We had been working late and were walking to the bus stop together when I asked;

"How much of an apology do I owe you"

To which she replied:

I was going to say I need to apologise to you"

That's when it all changed.

Home

Gonna stop for now as when I read back, I'm appalled by my spelling and grammar

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Don’t worry about that

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Home

So, she and I had an affair that lasted a good few months, but when I left work, it got harder yo meet and she put an end to it.

I was gutted and it took a long time to get over. She is now married and has a lovely little girl.

By *azirlMan  over a year ago

Marbella

"A moron? (You did ask)Lol. Just leave your wife as seems clear you have nothing to give her as playing away so much?

Not judging, but seems a bit too much, so hoping its fantasy lol"

That’s a bit harsh seeing that whenever the topic of women cheating/having multiple guys on the side comes up on this site it’s pretty much universally celebrated and encouraged. Double standards.

» Add a new message to this topic