FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first Cuck couple

My first Cuck couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After my first dogging experience to say it opened my eyes would be an understatement….. I spent the next 3-4 years experimenting with hot wives, dogging, clubs in London and became quite experienced.

This went to a whole new level though when I priced a contract to build house In a very affluent area near Poole , the couple (let’s call them Richard and Claudine) lived in London where he was a banker and I’d worked on their flat in Marble Arch , the holiday home was going to be massive around 4500 sq ft and about 2 million to build …. Taking around a year to complete.

We had had several meetings and the job was confirmed to start so Claudine had asked to meet me one on one to discuss some details… kitchen… bedroom furniture …. That sort of thing . Claudine is stunning around 5ft 3 dark brown hair and a size 10-12 figure petite , classy and French I’d often thought about her but never mixed business and pleasure so always kept it professional…. That was until that meeting, I turned up at 7pm in my suit with papers and brochures and she answered the door in a stunning little black dress… hair in a ponytail … hold ups or stockings… come in Dan Richard is out so we have the place to ourselves ………

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *allpaul888Man  over a year ago

llangollen

Great start…

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Going to follow this one!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Now up until this point id never played with a customer, but for the first time I was thinking is this effort for me…. Why is she saying Richard’s not here when I already know that….. I shrug to myself as I follow her down the hall watching her Louboutin shoes clip clop ….. her slender legs covered in a Sheen black hold up or was it a stocking….. as I pondered Claudine looked round and said Dan are you ok? Dam caught checking her out ….. she smiled and said come though to the lounge I have drinks so we will be comfortable and have no interruptions…. She winked turned and entered the lounge.

Now at this point I’m thinking am I dreaming…. She’s flirting with me, a 40 year old married women flirting with me…. I start to wonder are they swingers……. What’s going on, I follow in and sit on the sofa opposite her , she leans back and crosses her legs showing me the top of her black hold ups and the tiniest black thong….. I sit back and look at her as she says…… do you want some? I sit up looking straight at her….. some wine Dan do you want some wine?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell yes this is starting good

Can’t wait

By *lay TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Burgh Heath

Can't wait

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

ayr / glasgow

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Good start

burgess hill

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *nt and decMan  over a year ago

manchester

keep it going ????

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *9 kisses.Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

I think hmmm cheeky two can play that game….. yes please Claudine not too bigger glass though I am driving… don’t want to be over the limit and have to stay over?

Well Dan it’s important to relax let’s enjoy a glass of wine and go though these brochures… she pats the sofa next to her as I move round and sit next to her…… we discuss the kitchen layout… bathroom layouts and agree once the shell of the house is up we can confirm and order the necessary materials ……. After an hour or so she stretches leans back and kicks her shoes of….. I’m famished I need something that will fill me up, any ideas Dan … well Claudine I do but it maybe a little big for your petite frame , she stops and looks at me ……. Big…. Juicy…. Steaks I say and wink

She laughs and jumps up come with me let’s find something to eat ……. We wander though to the kitchen and she hops up and sits on the side , so what do you fancy as she bites her lip…..

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *moothforestMan  over a year ago

New Forest

If I was spending £2m on an 'architect' designed house I'd expect it to take longer than 1 yr to build. Btw, all houses are surely designed by architects and surely the client would be consulting with the architect or interior designer not the builder.

I know the area the OP is talking about, either Canford Cliffs or Sandbanks. Neither of which I'd choose to live in if I had the money.

horsham

Torbaydos

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Maybe not the conventional way of doing business in the building industry, but she certainly seems likely to want some regular consultations

I move forward as she looks up at me the tension had been there all night , we had already crossed the line a good while ago a kiss couldn’t hurt right?

I leaned in and kissed her a slow passionate kiss and she responded running her hands though my hair then around my back….. I moved between her legs and lift her off the counter …. We carry on kissing passionately as I lay her on the granite island and lift her dress I kiss and nibble her neck and move down planting small kisses on her tummy ………. Running my hands up her calves on to her thighs pushing her legs back as she lays flat a moan escapes her……a plant a few kisses on the inside of her thighs….. I can see how wet her thong is I kiss and nibble her clit though her thong as she starts to writhe about , I rip her thong down and pin her legs back against her body giving me access to a beautiful very wet pussy with a very neat landing strip ……. I tease her to start kissing the inside of her thighs…. She tries to move but I have her pinned…. She moans please touch me….. touch my pussy…… I flick my tongue on her clit …… then a long lick from her ass to her pussy really holding her cheeks open I then set to work slowly eating her out as I move between her ass, pussy and clit….

Didcot

Getting good now

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Woking-ish

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ?? ??

Torbaydos

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

I felt her legs tense…. Then they started to shake, a long guttural moan and she squirted all over me….. my face , my shirt were soaked…. I stepped back and said stay there! I slowly removed my shirt, trousers, shoes and socks and was stood in boxer shorts when I’m sure I saw one or the curtains move….. I looked at Claudine and said I’d anyone else here…… she looked at me winked and bit her lip…… I pulled her across the island so her head was draped over the edge and released my cock …… she gasped and opened her mouth as I forced my cock into her mouth and all the way to her throat in one movement….. I started to fuck her mouth she was gagging and spluttering , pulling out I slapped my cock on her face and then fucked her mouth again…..I reached down with one hand and slapped her pussy causing her to yelp and thrust her hips forward , I then gently caressed her clit with my finger slowly circling as she gagged on my cock…….

As she moaned I withdrew my cock a string of spit between it and her mouth and she looked at me lost in the moment….. I went to the other side of the island pulling her legs to me and up on to my shoulders my cock resting on her tummy she said….. please fuck me with your big cock…. I rested it on her clit slowly rubbing it around her lips and clit, she kept trying to move so my cock would slip in so I gave her a spank…. A hard one she gasped ….. another spank my hand print on her peachy white ass….. turning redder by the second…. Lie still you’ll get it when I’m ready…..

Now as I’m stood the curtain moves again and this time I’m sure…. I’m wondering what’s going on but as no one has said anything and the way Claudine was being I knew something had happened to bring us to this point!

I looked into her eyes…. Rested her legs back against her and slowly guided the head of my cock into her pussy…. She was so wet, her head went back…. She moaned loudly as I slide in inch by inch….. once fully in I withdrew and slowly but forcefully fucked her ….. long deep strokes ….. I’m cumming she says mmmmm yes I’m cumming don’t stop please…….

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

ayr / glasgow

By *h12359Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

burgess hill

Didcot

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Woking-ish

Excellent, nice to hear it’s local too!

Torbaydos

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

"Maybe not the conventional way of doing business in the building industry, but she certainly seems likely to want some regular consultations "
this is the fantasy section

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The site must be on soft ground, I sense deep piling is in order!!!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this

horsham

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great start

As she comes down from her orgasm she lays her arms back and sighs…. I’m slowly fucking her as I lean down and say….. is that Richard behind the curtain? I have played with couples before where the guy likes to watch…….

Claudine looks at me and says Dan I know you do! The parties you’ve been to in London well I have friends who attended…… that was when I told Richard I had to have you….. it’s perfect I’ve got you for a year plenty of late nights and meetings she says and winks…… I stop moving looking at her really Claudine! So does Richard like to watch?

Don’t talk about him he’s fucking useless…… Richard come her you useless cunt! I’m taken aback…. Claudine is so princess and proper…. Richard a high executive banker…. I thought for sure he wore the trousers how wrong I was……. He slowly moved from behind the curtain and walked over……. Now I’m still balls deep in his wife and she is laid there….. she simply says to him….. you had one job you useless cunt stand and listen and you couldn’t even do that properly ….. now you don’t get to clean up now fuck off so Dan and I can chat about what we are going to do together…….

I slowly pull out and Claudine says come Dan grab some wine we have much to discuss…..

Torbaydos

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

cheshire/Preston

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Great start.

burgess hill

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent

Brilliant read.. Looking forward to hearing more

Wow

mullingar

By *he CaretakerMan  over a year ago

North Kent

"I felt her legs tense…. Then they started to shake, a long guttural moan and she squirted all over me….. my face , my shirt were soaked…. I stepped back and said stay there! I slowly removed my shirt, trousers, shoes and socks and was stood in boxer shorts when I’m sure I saw one or the curtains move….. I looked at Claudine and said I’d anyone else here…… she looked at me winked and bit her lip…… I pulled her across the island so her head was draped over the edge and released my cock …… she gasped and opened her mouth as I forced my cock into her mouth and all the way to her throat in one movement….. I started to fuck her mouth she was gagging and spluttering , pulling out I slapped my cock on her face and then fucked her mouth again…..I reached down with one hand and slapped her pussy causing her to yelp and thrust her hips forward , I then gently caressed her clit with my finger slowly circling as she gagged on my cock…….

As she moaned I withdrew my cock a string of spit between it and her mouth and she looked at me lost in the moment….. I went to the other side of the island pulling her legs to me and up on to my shoulders my cock resting on her tummy she said….. please fuck me with your big cock…. I rested it on her clit slowly rubbing it around her lips and clit, she kept trying to move so my cock would slip in so I gave her a spank…. A hard one she gasped ….. another spank my hand print on her peachy white ass….. turning redder by the second…. Lie still you’ll get it when I’m ready…..

Now as I’m stood the curtain moves again and this time I’m sure…. I’m wondering what’s going on but as no one has said anything and the way Claudine was being I knew something had happened to bring us to this point!

I looked into her eyes…. Rested her legs back against her and slowly guided the head of my cock into her pussy…. She was so wet, her head went back…. She moaned loudly as I slide in inch by inch….. once fully in I withdrew and slowly but forcefully fucked her ….. long deep strokes ….. I’m cumming she says mmmmm yes I’m cumming don’t stop please……."

keep it coming

Woking-ish

Didcot

Cool

ayr / glasgow

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Nice one!

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Claudine hops down from the island and smooths her dress down, as I pick up my boxer shorts she says let me clean you up first……. She drops to her knees I’m still rock hard having not cum yet as she licks and kisses my cock…. She’s really worshipping it….. slowly blowing me…. Then stopping and circling the head…… a reach forward and grab a handful of her hair and slowly face my cock all the way down her throat…. Her eyes bulge and start to water as I hold her there…… I then slowly let go and say good girl that will do for now, I help her to her feet slip on my shorts and we head to the longe with our wine.

At this point I wonder where Richard is but then think fuck it who cares Claudine and I sit on the sofa and she explains that although they love each other Richard has a small cock (4-5 inch) and cums in under two minutes….. she couldn’t live with that and so they started swinging….. which then led to cuckolding …… I sat there contemplating all that she said and asked ok I like it all so far so what’s next….?

She looks at me and says I want to be your slut ….. I’ll do anything you say and Richard must do as he is told too…… hmm I say anything? Gangbangs…. Dogging…. Clubs ….. parties….? She nods anything you want to use me for. Ok and Richard? Claudine looks at me and says do what you want with him he’s fucking useless so whatever you say goes……

Ok call him in let’s set some ground rules…….

Dublin and London

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Sounds perfect to me

Richard shuffles in head down and stands in front of us……. Suck my cock slut while I explain the rules to cuck , Claudine leans over and takes my cock in her mouth …… do it really slow slut enjoy worshipping it, now cuck every time I met your hot wife I want you to wear a pair of her panties and put a butt plug in understand…… he nods……. I want you to feel like a sissy because you can’t satisfy your hot wife so I will take great pleasure in doing that for you…..also shave yourself smooth all over I want you to feel like a sissy slut understood …… well you best get cracking then because we are playing now , fuck of and get ready …….. right slut where’s your bedroom?

Richard walks out head down…… claudine pulls up from my cock fuck that was so hot she says…… I stand up and lift her up….. we are going to bed I’m fucking you in your marital bed whilst Cucky gets himself ready!

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Going to run over on the house build as will will be fking the slut all the time

By *bijbiCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Didcot

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

horsham

By *riseMan  over a year ago

Hambleton

So what

Torbaydos

East Yorkshire

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

Hot!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

As I carried her up the stairs kissing her neck I could hear her cuckold husband in the en suite preparing ……. I entered the bedroom and sat Claudine on the edge of the bed and slowly lifted the dress over her head….. I then went between her legs and slowly removed her hold ups , laying her back on the bed I kissed her deep and then slowly kissed her neck down to her chest caressing each nipple …… I slowly raised her leg up and rested them on my thighs…. I lifted her head and placed a pillow under it……. She looked at me filled with lust her eyes screaming please fuck me, I guided my hard cock to her clit and slowly circled it …… she moaned ……. I rubbed up and down the length of her pussy felling her get wetter and wetter ……. Then slowly inch by inch eased into her tight pussy slow Deliberate thrusts as she squirmed beneath me ….. as I fucked her I reached forward pinching her nipples and gently gripping her throat…. This made her wetter still and she ground on my cock.

About half an hour in cuck comes in from the bathroom and stands in the corner head bowed…. Come her cuck kneel and watch closely …….. I start to fuck Claudine harder….. deeper she moans again I’m cumming please don’t stop…. I pick up the pace really fucking her hard …….. I lean down and kiss her deep as I fill her with my cum….. 5-6 spurts filling her pussy…… I kiss her deep and turn to cuck , lie on the bed now! I then say to Claudine sit on his face and let him clean you up he needs to know his place. I’ll call you tomorrow about our date on Friday …. she smiles and positions herself over cucks face and plants her pussy on his mouth….. she smiles at me as I leave and I know exactly what we are doing Friday night…. Group fun

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Dudley

By *oblincs70Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Wow perfect mmmm

Dublin and London

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

burgess hill

By *unwanted34Man  over a year ago

Leeds CC - Calls Lane

Can’t wait for the next bit x

South Cheshire

horsham

By *ohn. and. shelly.Couple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Me and John would love a dominant man to cuckold us like this

weston super mare

Didcot

Bristol, Thornbury

Woking-ish

I spoke to Claudine over the next couple of days and told her to dress in… a cocktail dress… full suspenders (black) red and black bra and matching panties, unfortunately she didn’t have these exact item so I sent cuck into town to pick them up…… I told Claudine to get cuck to dress her and obviously prepare himself as we’d discussed I’ll pick you up at 7pm.

I pulled in the drive Friday night bang on 7pm and knocked…. Cuck opened the door and was a sight to behold …… smooth all over, panties on and he spun to show me the butt plug in place …. Good boy cuck now where’s my girlfriend. With that Claudine brushed past him patting his ass see you later love, she hugged me and we kissed a slow sensual kiss then jumped in the car….

Dan I’m so excited what are we doing tonight? Well I thought we would start with dinner and drinks then a different type of dessert after we parked in town and took a short walk up to the posh restaurant I had booked….. as we walked in and sat at the bar I ran my hand up her thigh to check the correct underwear ….. mmmmm all good and the panties were already wet, we had a drink and chatted all the time flirting and touching each other and as we were seated to dinner I leant in and whispered to Claudine go to the bathroom and slip your panties off I need to feel that wet pussy as we eat ….. off she went and was back within a minute handing me the panties and flashing me as she sat, I reached under the table and traced my hand up her thigh…. She moaned, I grazed her pussy with my fingers , she tried to move forward and I withdrew my hand….. she pouted and I said good girls don’t move , she sat back up and I put my hand back on her thigh….. she bit her lip as I said once we’ve eaten I’m taking you to the local club I’ve arranged some friends to give you a very filthy night…. She let out a small moan as I circled her clit with my finger……

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fan bloody tastic!!!

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Wow what a great story

Northumberland

weston super mare

burgess hill

Didcot

By *ifesonsMan  over a year ago

Epping

[Removed by poster at 17/05/23 09:32:01]

By *lave4umidsMan  over a year ago

midlands

horsham

By *aughtyThirtiesCplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

As the waiter came to the table I made sure he saw me withdraw my hand from Claudines dress and smiled at him….. claudine was full of questions where are we going sir…… what’s going to happen…. I simply said enjoy your food all good things cum to good girls who wait! She pouted again before starting her food and smiling a wicked grin at me…..

We chatted like old friends until we finished our meal and last glass of wine….. I called the waiter and settled the bill and asked him to call a cab.

We jumped in the cab and I gave him the address he smiled at me in the rear view mirror as I stroked claudines stocking clad leg, lifting her dress so he could see I leaned in a kissed her passionately and said suck my cock now slut! She leant over eagerly and unbuckled my belt easing my boxers down and releasing my now throbbing cock and she slowly licked and sucked as I used my fingers to tease her soaking pussy….. edging her close but not enough to cum…… the taxi driver by this time was squirming in his seat trying to drive and kept adjusting his mirror .

After a few minutes we arrived at the club , I lifted Claudine from my lap and made my self decent jumped out and then walked round to let her out…. I paid the driver and he thanked me , I turned and said right Slut now the real fun begins…….

weston super mare

mullingar

burgess hill

Didcot

This should be good

Bristol, Thornbury

Lichfield

cheshire/Preston

Looking forward to this

horsham

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

carn't wait

renfrewshireish

By *istressSubCuckCouple  over a year ago

Winchester

Great so far!

By *addy and the TrampCouple  over a year ago

Gamlingay

Dublin and London

By *annSummersMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Quality

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Dudley

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Superb

East Yorkshire

Northumberland

We walked towards the dimly lit door and Claudine grabbed my hand tighter….. we walked in and I paid our entrance fee and we walked to the changing room….. lose the dress and bra keep the stockings on , she smiled a wicked grin at me and bit her lip I ran my finger over her pussy to feel how wet she was , she parted her legs and I tutted I told you good girls wait .

I grabbed her by the hand and showed her around downstairs … a lounge area leading to a spa set up of steam room, sauna and hot tub….. this bit we will use later but the playrooms are first. We grabbed a drink and I took her by the hand as we climbed the stairs to the playrooms…. I showed her the vouyeur room, swing room and group room (3 double beds) before saying we are starting in here….. I walked her into the small room which consisted of a bed and a window overlooking it ….. I laid her on the bed locking the door and said watch the window I started to kiss down her body as a group of 5-6 guys gathered at the window slowly stroking their cocks as I started to lick her pussy she moaned …. I love them watching me…. Can I cum please? No wait I licked her deep holding her legs up so I could access her soaking pussy and ass making sure to dip my tongue in each hole….. the guys outside were now wanking hard as I raised my self up and putting Claudine on all fours facing the windows I slowly pushed into her wet pussy….. she gasped looking at the guys wanking….. I pulled her hair into a pony tail and started to fuck her hard … pulling her hair and spanking her ass….. can I cum please…… cum for me slut, I felt her pussy tighten her head came back as she bucked on my cock moaning in pleasure …… I started to slow and said swing room next with some guests…….?

mullingar

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmmm loving this

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

weston super mare

Didcot

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Ow yes

By *he roc2369Man  over a year ago

limerick birmingham

Dudley

I pulled out of her pussy and walked round to kiss her, still on all fours she reached forward and took my cock in her mouth to lick her cum from my cock…… I pulled out of her mouth and took her by the hand leading her off the bed, past the group of guys gathered by the door and along the corridor to the swing room…… I left the door ajar and lifted her into the swing, tying her hands above her head and her legs fastened in ….. she looked at me powerless and moaned as I gently caressed her clit, the group of guys had now moved behind me including my three mates ….. 6 now in total plus a couple who came in and sat on the bed to watch

I started to finger her….. one then two fingers as I pushed her back and forwards….. then the third finger she moaned deeply….. her wetness increasing…. Fucking her hard now , as she tightens around my fingers I pull my fingers out and push my cock deep … cum for me slut, she moans and squirts on my cock almost pushing me out …. I tell the guys to form a queue 5 minutes each and pull out and come all over her.

I move away and hold the swing the first guy lines up and I move her onto him…. Fuck her hard …. He pumps her hard Claudine powerless as I hold the swing…. Long deep thirsts until he pulls out and sprays his cum all over her tits, body and pussy, he moves aside and number 2 lines up …. Her pussy glistening cum dripping off her petite body I lower her onto him as moans fuck yes use my cunt….

weston super mare

Lichfield

Getting good.

Didcot

Lucky girl

Dudley

burgess hill

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this but shouldn't the cuck be in chastity like me

"Loving this but shouldn't the cuck be in chastity like me"

It’s early days yet this was only the second meet with them….. I needed cuck to know his place first

South Cheshire

By *lave4umidsMan  over a year ago

midlands

renfrewshireish

She tries to grind on his cock but I control the swing , the stranger is fucking her hard as I move the swing …… she’s breathing heavy now and almost cumming constantly, yes fuck my cunt….. fill me up, the second guy grunts and pulls his cock out wanking over her tits and a spurt hits her face… I glance at the couple and beckon the girl over…. Clean her face and tits for me she moves in and kisses Claudine and the third guy starts to fuck her…. She cums hard squirting covering the guys cock and soaking his balls , the girl cleaning her face and gently licking and flicking her tongue over her nipples…… the third guy is really going for it now as I get the girl on her knees by the swing to suck my cock as Claudine takes the third cock hard in her cunt. As the the third guys pulls out and covers her in cum again her body goes limp and her eyes roll back in her head.

Right fellas I look at the three guys left (my mates) and say right gangbang room in 10 mins let’s make her airtight I unstrap Claudine and help her too her feet….. let’s get a drink before the last room and wink at her ……

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Bristol, Thornbury

weston super mare

burgess hill

Didcot

Torbaydos

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 08:03:00]

Torbaydos

So good