FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The story of when I fucked a mates mum part 2

The story of when I fucked a mates mum part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this is thread 2 for this story. The first thread got too big and I couldn’t post any updates to it. So here I am with part four. Check out the previous thread for the rest so far. Hope you enjoy

It didn’t take long before we were doing it again, quick kisses and touches became more intense as we enjoyed the feel of each other.

“What do you want to do?” Sammy asked me. I knew exactly what I wanted, I was going to fuck those fantastic large tits. I rolled Sammy onto her back and sat astride her chest, I placed my cock between her breasts and pushed them together, I began to thrust on top of her, massaging her nipples with my thumbs as I did. Sammy got into it quickly, grabbing my cheeks and squeezing them before pushing in time with my thrusts. Soon I was rock hard and close to cumming again. But not yet, there was more to do before then. I climbed of Sammy and kissed her deeply, now it was her turn. I moved down her body towards her pussy. And there I set my tongue to work. My tongue moved in and around her pussy while my ears enjoyed the sound of her pleasured moans. “Fuck me” she told me “you need to fuck me”. I knew exactly how I wanted too, I sat up and turned Sammy off her back and onto her knees, I wanted her doggy style, I wanted to see that big beautiful ass wobble as I fucked her. I was on the verge of entering Sammy when she surprised me. “Not in there, in my ass. I want you to fuck this cougar in the ass toy boy”. It turned out Sammy really enjoyed anal, as if this evening couldn’t get any better!

We prepared quickly and it wasn’t long before I was inside Sammys ass. It felt amazing and tight, I couldn’t quite believe my luck, earlier that day I was worried she wasn’t interested and now hours later I’m fucking her in the ass! I started slow but soon Sammy was ready for me to go faster, I pounded away savouring the feel of her tight asshole and the view of her big ass wobbling with each thrust. Sammy was enjoying it too if her moans were any indication “Fuck me John, fuck my tight ass” was said several times. Sammy shifted and her head fell down onto the bed, she was nearly screaming and used the bed to muffle herself, I increased my speed and power, moaning myself as I did. We came together her spray soaking my upper legs while I filled her asshole. We lay back on the bed both content. “Did you enjoy my ass?” She asked me. I simply pointed to the large load in my condom “Can’t you tell?” She laughed “If I’d known how much fun this would have been I would have got you in here much sooner!”

If only she had but I think she and I made the best of the time we had, especially on this night because we weren’t done quite yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fabulous

By *athboy89Man  over a year ago

bath

Fucked a mates mum about 9/10 years ago , one of the best fucks I've had

By *aldyman500Man  over a year ago

Enfield

Superb

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this.

XX

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

So sexy

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Mate stayed at mine alot as teenager

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes!!

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

John you are going to need a week to recover

Hope you get more of Sammy

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By *aythan68Man  over a year ago

Birmingham, london

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

So good

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

good stuff

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Great story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a few minutes of recovery Sammy and I looked at the clock in the room, it was late. This wasn’t surprising it was late when I first came to her and we had been at it for hours by this point. But it was clear we were both tired after a long days work and a long session of vigourous sex. But when our eyes met both of us had the same expression on our face that said “one more?” I chose to say what we were both thinking “a quick one before bed?” Sammy grinned ravenously “you’re insatiable”. “Perks of a younger man” I told her. She kissed me “Show me, fuck me hard and fast”

Words weren’t needed, I pulled Sammy close to me and kissed her again. One of my hands went to her breasts and the other down to her pussy while Sammy grabbed my cock. Right away this session was different. Previously we had taken our time with foreplay, savoured each moment and action but this time we both just wanted to fuck and fuck hard. The foreplay reflected that, it was frantic almost a means to an end. Once we were both ready Sammy lay back and opened her legs, I climbed on top and entered her.

Again the difference was clear our previous sessions started slow and sensual, gentle thrusts with deep kissing and feeling each other’s bodies. Not this time, this time it was hard and fast from the get go, Sammys legs wrapped around me pulling me in close while her nails dug into my back. The movement of my hips was like a hammer working a nail and the sound of our hips meeting at each thrust was loud. We didn’t kiss, we didn’t touch we just fucked hard and fast like animals. Our moans were deep and guttural as we savoured the pleasure of the moment. Sammys big tits bounced with each thrust giving me a sexual memory I will savour for years. The room was hot and stuffy by this point, sweat ran off me and onto Sammy. We kept going like this for some time, eventually I did slow slightly but without missing a beat we rolled, shifting so Sammy could be on top and we’d loose no momentum. Incredibly we managed it without my cock leaving her pussy, this was something we would never replicate again no matter how hard we tried!

Now she was on top Sammy rode me in frantic fashion, her hands pressed into my chest. My hands grabbed her ass and squeezed hard. Soon sweat ran off her too. I pulled her in close and increased my thrusts hammering away from underneath, our moans increased in volume and frequency we were close. And then it happened, a spray of liquid from her soaked my hips while an explosion from me filled her pussy. Sammy slumped forward on top of me and we lay there for some time. Both drained, exhausted, covered in sweat but oh so satisfied.

We lay there in content exhaustion for some time, eventually we moved and made the bed up to sleep. Watching Sammy walk around the room naked was quite the turn on I must admit and I was almost tempted for another round. But then I remembered we had all day the next day so best to rest ahead of that. And I had some plans for that believe me!

Alas these plans were not to be, we were woken in the morning by the sound of the front door closing and Callum shouting that he’d come home. Sammy and I both looked at each other in panic. “I thought he was away all weekend” I said to her. “He’s supposed to be she said” before shushing me quiet so he didn’t hear me. We heard footsteps go up the stairs and into his room. Thank god we had shut her bedroom door otherwise he’d have had a full view of me and his mother naked in bed together!

Sammy and I quickly dressed, she went outside to speak to Callum and find out why he was back while I waited for a time to slip out. It was a nervous wait, I waited for the raised voices and Callum to burst in the room. I tried to think of what I would say to explain things but I couldn’t think of anything beyond “come on mate, can you blame me? Look at her” I’m sure that wouldn’t have gone down well.

Eventually Sammy slipped back into the room, careful not to open the door to the point it would show me inside. She explained Callum was back early due to a falling out with some mates, he had no idea I was here. That was a relief and I realised it was lucky that parking wasn’t available right by the house otherwise he’d have seen my car. Callum had gone into the bathroom for a shower, this was the best time to sneak out. But before I went I had to know: “would you like to do this again?” I asked her. Sammy kissed me in response. “You soaked my sheets, what do you think?”

Relieved I snuck out of the house as quietly as I could, feeling extremely naughty as I did so. When I came home I saw a text waiting for me from Sammy. It read “Told Callum I had plans this afternoon and evening. What’s your address?” Looks like the weekend was back on track.

And with that I’m going to end this here. Sammy and I hooked up many times afterwards for around a year or so. Though sadly it ended when she met someone else with whom she is in a happy committed relationship now and I moved away from the area. Though I still receive birthday and Christmas texts from her so I wouldn’t be surprised if I got a booty call if the relationship ever ended!

I don’t believe Callum ever found out about me and Sammy. He certainly gave no sign he did. I hope he’s not a member of fab otherwise I’ve indirectly told him! Though I’ve received no angry texts from him so I think the secrets safe.

Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve all enjoyed it. I’ve got another story on a different I thread that I hope you’ll check out if you haven’t already. I’m also working on writing up a recent experience of mine so keep an eye out for that.

And finally to anyone who wants to help me make some new material for a future tale feel free to message

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

By *avem30Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Great story

What’s the other one you have