FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Husband humiliation fantasy

Husband humiliation fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heffieldman46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I have a fantasy about meeting a man on a regular basis, someone who’d be interested in wanking over my wife’s photos and videos while I watch.

Ideally someone local who could accommodate for meets. She wouldn’t know and I’d be lured into it trusting him and showing him her face photos and telling him her real name and where she works etc, and then he turns on me a bit as he has all the power.

He starts to get dominant with me and he suggests things that cross a line for me. Like saying he wants to cum in a chewing gum pot and make me take it home and dip my fingers in it and let his cum dry on them. Then insist I play with my wife and rub his cum into her pussy.

I say that I can’t do that, so he says ‘you’ll have to pretend to be her on meets instead then and take it instead’

He tells me that from now on he owns me and if I don’t do everything and anything on meets with him then he won’t allow me to play with my own wife sexually, I have to serve him and earn that from now on.

He makes me feel like the loser I am. On meets I have to suck him off and swallow every drop to stop him making me having to take it home to rub into my poor wife’s unsuspecting pussy.

As time goes on he is more and more of a bastard to me and he decides to piss into my mouth and I have to greedily gulp it down without spilling a drop. If I refuse any of his requests he will ban me from entering my own wife’s pussy. He would know as I’ll have to record every session with her to show him I only do what he permits!

He pushes me more and more each time we meet, so everytime I fuck her it will be knowing I’ve had to swallow his load and piss to be allowed to keep that privilege.

Then he decides he wants me to rim him. If I don’t then he won’t allow me to go down on my own wife anymore, but if I do I’ll have the thought of having to do that to him in my mind as I lick her pussy. So he’s in my head all the time

Pushing me more and more, telling me I need to stop wanking and only play with my wife once every 2 weeks so I’m desperate by the time I do and if there’s ever any resistance from me on our meets he limits me to just being allowed a handjob off her while I finger her pussy only and he wants me me to cum almost instantly in her hand as soon as she starts to wank me so I feel useless and humiliated.

Then he pushes me even further and starts to make me pay him for him to give me permission to be allowed to cum pathetically with my own wife!

Dominating me and taking more and more away from me as the months progress, and he gets to cum down my throat while looking at her photos and videos more than I get to cum with her in person, until he breaks me and I have to beg to be allowed to stop doing this and go back to being normal, either if my wife notices and starts to get pissed off or he breaks me and I just can’t do it anymore!

This scenario does really turn me on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heffieldman46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

Any takers for this in Sheffield?

By *oblincs70Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

So sexy, I find it a huge turn on.

By *heffieldman46 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

Just reread my old post, I would really still like to do this if anyone is interested?

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I’d do a virtual version if anyone’s interested, set me humiliating tasks to do when I’m home alone, decide what I can do and touch with my own wife etc.

PM me to chat if you might be interested

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I’d do a virtual version if anyone’s interested, set me humiliating tasks to do when I’m home alone, decide what I can do and touch with my own wife etc.

PM me to chat if you might be interested

By *heffieldman46 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I’d still love to do this

Any takers this time?

I have a fantasy about meeting a man on a regular basis, someone who’d be interested in wanking over my wife’s photos and videos while I watch.

Ideally someone local who could accommodate for meets. She wouldn’t know and I’d be lured into it trusting him and showing him her face photos and telling him her real name and where she works etc, and then he turns on me a bit as he has all the power.

He starts to get dominant with me and he suggests things that cross a line for me. Like saying he wants to cum in a chewing gum pot and make me take it home and dip my fingers in it and let his cum dry on them. Then insist I play with my wife and rub his cum into her pussy.

I say that I can’t do that, so he says ‘you’ll have to pretend to be her on meets instead then and take it instead’

He tells me that from now on he owns me and if I don’t do everything and anything on meets with him then he won’t allow me to play with my own wife sexually, I have to serve him and earn that from now on.

He makes me feel like the loser I am. On meets I have to suck him off and swallow every drop to stop him making me having to take it home to rub into my poor wife’s unsuspecting pussy.

As time goes on he is more and more of a bastard to me and he decides to piss into my mouth and I have to greedily gulp it down without spilling a drop. If I refuse any of his requests he will ban me from entering my own wife’s pussy. He would know as I’ll have to record every session with her to show him I only do what he permits!

He pushes me more and more each time we meet, so everytime I fuck her it will be knowing I’ve had to swallow his load and piss to be allowed to keep that privilege.

Then he decides he wants me to rim him. If I don’t then he won’t allow me to go down on my own wife anymore, but if I do I’ll have the thought of having to do that to him in my mind as I lick her pussy. So he’s in my head all the time

Pushing me more and more, telling me I need to stop wanking and only play with my wife once every 2 weeks so I’m desperate by the time I do and if there’s ever any resistance from me on our meets he limits me to just being allowed a handjob off her while I finger her pussy only and he wants me me to cum almost instantly in her hand as soon as she starts to wank me so I feel useless and humiliated.

Then he pushes me even further and starts to make me pay him for him to give me permission to be allowed to cum pathetically with my own wife!

Dominating me and taking more and more away from me as the months progress, and he gets to cum down my throat while looking at her photos and videos more than I get to cum with her in person, until he breaks me and I have to beg to be allowed to stop doing this and go back to being normal, either if my wife notices and starts to get pissed off or he breaks me and I just can’t do it anymore!

This scenario does really turn me on

» Add a new message to this topic