FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Diary of a hot wife - Part 1 (written by my Mrs)

Diary of a hot wife - Part 1 (written by my Mrs)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayswa78928 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

About Me

My name is Jenny, I am a 38-year-old woman who lives in the Oxfordshire countryside with my husband Steve. Jenny and Steve, the happy couple who live in a nice big house, know everybody in the village, and help on the village fate during the summer months. The perfect couple on the outside, but the village has no idea what I get up to.

The truth is, I like being comfortable. I enjoy living in a nice big house, I like having money, a nice car, nice clothes, nice holidays. Who doesn’t? I like being kept, and it is the job of Steve to keep me in a lifestyle that I have become accustomed to. On the other side of the story, it can be a little bit boring. I know everyone in the village, I engage in the idle chit chat with my neighbours about the new people who moved into the village, and debate will they or will they not fit into village life.

The highlight of the week is the Friday night get together down the local village pub, “The Rose & Crown”. The boys stand in one corner talking about how important they think they are, how successful they are, and how much money they are making. It’s a competition of who can be the most important. I sit with the wives, and we talk. Normally it starts off as small talk, but I have learned to sit back. Every now and then, after a few too many drinks, a little secret comes out.

Toby is the loudest, brashest, tory you will ever meet. A blue nosed snob, who talks about his blue for the Oxford University Rugby team every time he’s had more than 6 drinks. He makes himself sound like Will Carling with his exploits on the rugby field, how they just bounced off him when he scored the winning try 20 years previously. What he does not know his lovely wife Florence tells another story after 6 drinks, how unsatisfied she is in the bedroom. He’s 6ft 4, with a penis that looks like a button mushroom erect. The first time she had sex with him, she did not know it was in. Poor girl, and to make matters worse, it cums after 30 seconds. I hear him mouthing off to the boys in the corner, “how she loved it”, when he claims to have bent some woman over boasting about some exploit in his past. The truth of the matter is, if he knew the truth of his pathetic penis, and what his wife really wanted, he would probably break down in tears. He is an Estate Agent, drives a Ferrari, and fucks like a hamster.

The truth of the matter it is not just me, Alison who married Humphrey (25 years her senior) clearly for the money, asked her good husband if she could employ a gardener. Alison took charge of recruitment. She was not interested in their gardening skills. She interviewed 37 candidates and tells me she interviewed them without any knickers on. I do not know the full details, but she tells me laughing to herself, “Do you think you can handle the role?” with her legs wide open. If they replied “yes”, she told me there is one final requirement, “Can I see how big your cock is?”. She eventually employed a lad, who has a cock so thick she could barely get her hands around it. Humphrey hasn’t fucked her in years, and if he tried now, he would probably have a heart attack. She makes sure Humphrey regularly plays golf, especially when she is feeling horny, “Exercise is good for you dear”. He plays 4 times a week down the local club.

Some of the ladies put up with their husbands, and they look like spinsters in their late thirties. A woman needs to be fucked properly to feel alive. I look at them and feel sorry for them, for many of these women will never know what it is like to feel like a real woman, with their cunt gripping against a long fat cock before squirting all over it.

So, their it is, my world, my village life, the humdrum, the normal, the tory, the bravado. Thank God there are real men out there, otherwise I would go insane.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bristol

Be good to hear what people think before I publish this on Amazon.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Bristol

Just uploaded part 2

By *ack and MiriCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *otyorkshire01Couple  over a year ago

Perth

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

A typical village

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I for one can't wait to hear more

Bristol

Parts 2 and 3 are now uploaded. It gets better or worse....

Bristol

Part 4 now available, please give feedback

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Nice intro

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Superbly written

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *elpful and caringMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Very cleverly written.

The substitution of the word fate in place of fete.

I wonder what your fate is?

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

» Add a new message to this topic